Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

I Can't Get My Ex Out Of My Mind, Its Killin' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Get My Ex Out Of My Mind, Its Killin' (1548 Views)

Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Get My Ex Out Of My Mind, Its Killin' by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
How do u forget about your ex girlfriend when u are yet to get another girlfriend. This my ex in particular we are co workers so i do see her daily. This snitch in question move really fast sha, already datin' another guy at work. I find it hard to get her outta my mind. Anytime i see her and the guy together, i do feel somehow. But im not interested in another fuckin' relationship, i have come to see that girls are snitches and rats, not worthy of our attention or other things. i just wanna forget her and clear her outta my mind and remain celibated till i come to see the good sides of girlfriends. As lil baby once said, "heartbreaks after heartbreaks, my chest done gettin' numb"......

1 Like

Re: I Can't Get My Ex Out Of My Mind, Its Killin' by Ocholu: 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
Put on the "I don't care" hat and pretend she doesn't exist. Don't plan on revenge. Double up your hustle and make some cash.

The fight is not between you and her, but against poverty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Get My Ex Out Of My Mind, Its Killin' by Ryda(m): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
You can get her out of your mind by keeping her out of your mind.

Or you shall have that which you wish for.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Get My Ex Out Of My Mind, Its Killin' by PlayerMeji: 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
It is not only you...

Some people here cannot get Tinubu out of their minds as well

grin
Re: I Can't Get My Ex Out Of My Mind, Its Killin' by Emecson(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Abeg how una take dey carry people or person for mind abeg, cos me I don try I no fit

1 Like

Re: I Can't Get My Ex Out Of My Mind, Its Killin' by Truvelisback(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
U are only jealous and pained seeing ur ex with another guy. Just move on.....

1 Like

Re: I Can't Get My Ex Out Of My Mind, Its Killin' by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ocholu:
Put on the "I don't care" hat and pretend she doesn't exist. Don't plan on revenge. Double up your hustle and make some cash.

Thanks mate. God bless our hustle.
Re: I Can't Get My Ex Out Of My Mind, Its Killin' by Flamees(m): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ocholu:

Na money dey ginger me
I prefer to be single and have money
Re: I Can't Get My Ex Out Of My Mind, Its Killin' by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
Truvelisback:
yeah am pained, not jealous, pained that its going on in my presence every day, weekly, if not that we are workin the same place, bleep her and her guy, las las she go still leave the niqqa
Re: I Can't Get My Ex Out Of My Mind, Its Killin' by Flamees(m): 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
MaDaRa01:

yeah am pained, not jealous, pained that its going on in my presence every day, weekly, if not that we are workin the same place, bleep her and her guy, las las she go still leave the niqqa
Bro it happens even me i was jealous then
But time will heal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Get My Ex Out Of My Mind, Its Killin' by Truvelisback(m): 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
MaDaRa01:

U are jealous bro. U can't stand it, seeing her with another guy. U may also be feeling insecure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Get My Ex Out Of My Mind, Its Killin' by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
MaDaRa01:
How do u forget about your ex girlfriend when u are yet to get another girlfriend. This my ex in particular we are co workers so i do see her daily. This snitch in question move really fast sha, already datin' another guy at work. I find it hard to get her outta my mind. Anytime i see her and the guy together, i do feel somehow. But im not interested in another fuckin' relationship, i have come to see that girls are snitches and rats, not worthy of our attention or other things. i just wanna forget her and clear her outta my mind and remain celibated till i come to see the good sides of girlfriends. As lil baby once said, "heartbreaks after heartbreaks, my chest done gettin' numb"......

we dey tell you people:" dont shiit where you eat!" yet you people dont want to listen... even when you will get a new gf, seeing that babe on a daily with another dude wont be easy. you wont forget and clear her out your mind easily, sadly!

see as you are now turning evangelist and looking at other women sideways as if "they" did you wrong... but OTHER WOMEN arent the problem here, the biatch you foolishly dated at work IS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Get My Ex Out Of My Mind, Its Killin' by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
Oga! You need correct jungle justice

Re: I Can't Get My Ex Out Of My Mind, Its Killin' by Nyascobar1414: 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
Dont eat from where you shiit...
You will be SIMPly redeemed..
Takes time though!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Get My Ex Out Of My Mind, Its Killin' by arthurwillia(m): 2:31am On Feb 22, 2022
MaDaRa01:

Best way is just maintain distance greetings, no matter how you guys ended, if she's someone you see anyhow just say hi and pass, but if you don't maintain that distance and greetings you'll only hurt yourself cHse you will want to avoid her and not cross her path, just maintain distance..
How many times will they tell you people not to be dating coworkers na.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Get My Ex Out Of My Mind, Its Killin' by Kobicove(m): 3:03am On Feb 22, 2022
Truvelisback:

Exactly! This is the real reason
Re: I Can't Get My Ex Out Of My Mind, Its Killin' by rex444(m): 4:49am On Feb 22, 2022
You missed it, she gamed you.... You didn't know you supposed get a plan B ? Before leaving ,U supposed don get diversion

1 Like

Re: I Can't Get My Ex Out Of My Mind, Its Killin' by lereinter(m): 6:59am On Feb 22, 2022
Give the full gist

Maybe you two were just friend zoning that you call gf

(1) (Reply)

Another Wide Pussy / N*de Photos Of Bbnaija Star Venita Akpofure / Moment Lady Shows Off Bre@st While Dancing To Asake’s Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.