Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos (59683 Views)

Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) / Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by MajohBankz: 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
E b like she carry six packs o! But finally this babe come fine after all these years.
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by hikp: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
it's easy to look younger nowadays with photoshop editing, creams and plastic surgery

6 Likes

Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by ogbonti: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
Fine girl, vaseline guys over to you.

you are wicked grin - na really vaseline guys over to you grin grin grin
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by AsawanaDgreat: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
She is beautiful
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by sissyevy(m): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
The packs on her belly are fake.. obviously edited

1 Like

Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by olugabbie(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
longetivity:
I swear to God I don't know her

Thunder fire you there!

Liarrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by NiRfreak(m): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
IamD18:
Belinda is 31 already?

Lmao! The way unmarried ladies are jumping into their 30s these days is disturbing.

Menopause cant wait to embrace a new soul.

if u are not careful...u will toe on her footstep
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Ogbonnaa(m): 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
nothing special about her
if you have worked in the hospital taking care of ladies you will know that any woman is just like other women nothing special
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
Advertisements more than celebration...

Sex object na ni laslas
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by mentored: 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
Beckysexy:
Wow, she looks younger than her age.
Just like me

becky Becky
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by meobizy(f): 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lol. Spray on abs. These women are beautiful until you realize they have characters like #BBNaijaCeeC. Imagine unwrapping this one like Christmas candy then spotting a huge caesarean scar under her belly. Na so prick go lose interest in 3, 2, 1.
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Tonnyray: 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
This babe used to sit right in front of me in House on the Rock, Lekki.
Fine chick but nothing extra special. She didn't seem so aloof as expected of a Nollywood actress though.
And yes she's remarkable as an actress.
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Angelfrost(m): 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
ewelike98925:
Belinda is 31 already?Lmao! The way unmarried ladies are jumping into their 30s these days is disturbing.Menopause cant wait to embrace a new soul.

Na this kind talk dey make people like Ini Edo, Chika Ike, and Jackie Appiah pause their age at 35 for over a decade.... grin
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by faithfull18(f): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
DonCortino:
she is btw 35 -38
You gave birth to her
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Angelfrost(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
olugabbie:

Thunder fire you there!

Liarrrrrrrrrrr

How is he lying??!... The only reason why I know her is because my wife forced me to watch African Magic with her recently (I never watch that station).
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
ArewaWife:

Your brain cells are currently in the 17th century that's why you think you can shame women in their 30s about menopause. In this age, women in their 50s can give birth if they want.

If you follow truth you and I know she's right. Only 20% of IVF will be successful at 50. Ask your doctor
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Realhommie(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
NiRfreak:

if u are not careful...u will toe on her footstep
That's a dude behind the moniker.
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Angelfrost(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
meobizy:
Lol. Spray on abs. These women are beautiful until you realize they have characters like #BBNaijaCeeC. Imagine unwrapping this one like Christmas candy then spotting a huge caesarean scar under her belly. Na so prick go lose interest in 3, 2, 1.

That aside... I personally find these over-edited pictures irritating, cos when you see the person in reality...Smh!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Realhommie(m): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
Angelfrost:

Na this kind talk dey make people like Ini Edo, Chika Ike, and Jackie Appiah pause their age at 35 for over a decade.... grin
But that Chika Ike age na legit na, she wrote WAEC in 2003..
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by dragunov: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
Despirado121:
Nollywood actress Belinda Effah has shared stunning pictures of herself to celebrate her 31st birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The Azonto Babes star wore a one hand blue gown in an Instagram post on Monday.

She captioned her post saying,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIxXUIYlqc6/?igshid=1gi67vr5d1sj2

In another post she wore a deep blue crop top paired with a mini ripped skirt.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIx2gtIlldj/?igshid=8dj0mu8l0wbi

Van Vicker and Ruth Kadiri also celebrated the actress on Instagram.

Belinda’s acting credits include Black Val, After the Proposal, Mrs Somebody and Apaye.

I am not stunned.
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by reliableGod(f): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]
faithfull18:

You gave birth to her
he is right someone that finished secondary school the year 2000 claiming 31 how possible is that?

3 Likes

Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Brunicekid(m): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
longetivity:
I swear to God I don't know her
I don't swear to God ooo, if not I would have swear to say you don't know anything about Nollywood if you don't know this actress.
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by MiQui: 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by xcelentattitude(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Na this kind woman ah dey find. Not all this pot bellied blood sucking leeches. Those abs are worth my presence.

Na abs be that grin

Be there, let photo Retouching be deceiving you.
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Queenserah26(f): 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
Happy birthday Belinda
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by olisaEze(m): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
ArewaWife:

Your brain cells are currently in the 17th century that's why you think you can shame women in their 30s about menopause. In this age, women in their 50s can give birth if they want.

Damn that’s cold! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by 12inchess: 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
NairaMaster1:

If you follow truth you and I know she's right. Only 20% of IVF will be successful at 50. Ask your doctor

What if you extracted and/ or even fertilize the embryos before turning 35. I'm sure the chances will drastically increase. His point is just that as science progresses, women are having more options even to give birth when they are past fertile age.

1 Like

Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by delishpot: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lol, they even photos hoped 6 packs for her grin
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Na this kind woman ah dey find. Not all this pot bellied blood sucking leeches. Those abs are worth my presence.
You done see wetin dey under that thing, might not look pleasant for the eyes.
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nollywood actress is now a title... Ok continue
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nasveex(m): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
Despirado121:
Nollywood actress Belinda Effah has shared stunning pictures of herself to celebrate her 31st birthday, Igbere TV reports.

Belinda’s acting credits include Black Val, After the Proposal, Mrs Somebody and Apaye.
ome dem even give her pacs grin
Despirado121:

ome dem even give her pacs(editing).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies / Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage / Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.