Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos (59684 Views)

Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) / Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by modsAREuselesss: 12:13am On Dec 16, 2020
my sexy sex mate those good old days. i wsh she took me more serious. i am sure she wont belive my bank if she sees me today. na money make me no marry ths fne babe
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by RuggedSniper: 7:34am On Dec 16, 2020
ArewaWife:

Your brain cells are currently in the 17th century that's why you think you can shame women in their 30s about menopause. In this age, women in their 50s can give birth if they want.
WORD!
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Beckysexy(f): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2020
merits:

Continue attention seeker.
No, you're the one obviously seeking my attention and now you've gotten it.
Byyye cool
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by RuggedSniper: 7:39am On Dec 16, 2020
Despirado121:
Nollywood actress Belinda Effah has shared stunning pictures of herself to celebrate her 31st birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The Azonto Babes star wore a one hand blue gown in an Instagram post on Monday.

She captioned her post saying,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIxXUIYlqc6/?igshid=1gi67vr5d1sj2

In another post she wore a deep blue crop top paired with a mini ripped skirt.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIx2gtIlldj/?igshid=8dj0mu8l0wbi

Van Vicker and Ruth Kadiri also celebrated the actress on Instagram.

Belinda’s acting credits include Black Val, After the Proposal, Mrs Somebody and Apaye.
wink... 1989 body mass.

1 Share

Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by PinkHealthGroup: 8:25am On Dec 16, 2020
DonCortino:
she is btw 35 -38

Right on the money. She is about 37/38
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by olugabbie(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2020
Angelfrost:

How is he lying??!... The only reason why I know her is because my wife forced me to watch African Magic with her recently (I never watch that station).

At least you know her. She is really good at what she does though.
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by KingBosco(m): 11:02am On Dec 16, 2020
Hmmm I just dey look you with one eye

Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by mentored: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
Beckysexy:

Mentored mentored

hahahahaha kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
12inchess:

What if you extracted and/ or even fertilize the embryos before turning 35. I'm sure the chances will drastically increase. His point is just that as science progresses, women are having more options even to give birth when they are past fertile age.

But not as viable as before menopause. Ask an expert please.
Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by udomma1005(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
LoveJesus87:
my brother the tin is a national concern. E tire me. They need serious reorientation Asap
Amen wink

Re: Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos by spencekat(m): 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Dix gew don reach 31 just like that? Hapoy birthday to her. Maybe she's still looking for tall, well built handsome guy. Who handsomeness and tallness ep shocked

Uncle sege no handsome but has become Nigerian President for almost 12 years. He commands respect globally.

[b][/b]Hanti okonjo-iweala [b][/b]no pretty but has become world Bank managing director, finance minister serving 2 presidents of Africa's largest economy and now, the WTO's director in the making

Dr Uduaghan no fine but has become governor for 8 years and a medical doctor

Madam Obiageli no fine but she don become world bank vice chairman and ministers twice.

Bola tinubu wit him opolo eyes no fine but don become governor for lagos for 8 years.

Better marry that man or woman who's handsome and pretty in the mind and not in the face. My advice to the singles out there.
Madam Ngozi is a fine woman joor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage / Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class / Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.