Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,748 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada (52597 Views)

Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria IS NOT BETTER Than Canada / Is Migrating To London Now Better Than Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Lucas4903: 3:33am On Dec 16, 2020
bezimo:
Oh really...I have lived in Canada for almost 6 years..i don't regret escaping that useless Nigeria. You have no idea of what you saying.

Canada is not heaven..not even close but it is far better than the hell called Nigeria 1000 times

I have lived and still living in Canada and will never call Nigeria Useless just because u think u are better than those that are in Nigeria. Mind you some are doing far better than you that u think Canada is your heaven. The name I call all of u as I encounter people like you all the time u all are nothing but OjuOriOlari. Glorified paupers.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by bezimo(m): 4:16am On Dec 16, 2020
Lucas4903:

I have lived and still living in Canada and will never call Nigeria Useless just because u think u are better than those that are in Nigeria. Mind you some are doing far better than you that u think Canada is your heaven. The name I call all of u as I encounter people like you all the time u all are nothing but OjuOriOlari. Glorified paupers.

My friend shut up there..you have never and don't live in Canada so get lost. Who dash you visa sef, do you even know what inside a plane looks like sef..Nonsense. Look at this nonentithy oh.Nigeria is a useless country and I dont owe your useless life an apology for saying that. I have lived abroad for the past 8 years and I am 1000% sure I am doing far far better than your poverty decorated idiotic life or anyone in your generation and If I say Nigeria is a useless country..
Prove that it is not and I will rescind my position if not shut up and get lost. Be guided because I ain't your mate by any standard. Fool.

8 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:17am On Dec 16, 2020
The average Nigerian knows nothing..

Cos they don't do research properly.

All these points raised are baseless, misleading and untrue.

Show no pity to every idiots still in support of this APC led government.

The OP is an example of dem.

Very shameful!
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Irepib(m): 5:16am On Dec 16, 2020
The person who wrote this need paracetamol is there boko haram in Canada lazy fellow u are comparing nigeria with canada lol �
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Joliemoi247: 5:21am On Dec 16, 2020
Please what do I need to get Canada visa
Help a friend abeg
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Cousin9999: 8:07am On Dec 16, 2020
Lucas4903:

I have lived and still living in Canada and will never call Nigeria Useless just because u think u are better than those that are in Nigeria.
Mind you some are doing far better than you that u think Canada is your heaven. The name I call all of u as I encounter people like you all the time u all are nothing but OjuOriOlari. Glorified paupers.
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by bull67: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
This is where we all get it wrong, you guys dont need to insult yourselves. You both have points. But the guy that said that nigeria cant be copmared to canada is right. Anybody can make it anywhere in the world. But i want to make in a country where i can be a citizen and have rights. I want to have a passport where i can travel to without visa. i want my children to go to good public schools, i want to live in a country where there are good security network . If my son is a boxer like anthony joshua, i know he is nigerian but i would want him to have a passport from a great country so he can make it big. This last year a man retired from the U.S after 45 years, he started a small company and employed young nigerians, did you know what happened to him? he was shot dead in his house. I had a sister too that went to niger 5 years ago and was killed. 8 yrs ago my friend was kidnapped and was released later. Now people say we should not talk. The wife of the frist man i talked about what do you expect her to say about nigeria? if we dont talk we are puting people at risk. Army shooting at protesters so we must say it is good, dont worry just come home and invest, then we are puting people lives at risk. mine you, in the US,UK e.t.c, people are making it big 2. We have nigerian in govt in these countries. In small scale industries i know of a guy in uk that produces 10 thousand loaves a day and, he has been doing that for 10 yrs YOU can compare the amount a doctor gets in nigeria to the US doctors. nurses,engineers e.t.c.. let say the truth i wish the countries gets better, but we have to expose the truth of things so that people can know where to fix. Not being rich, rich. this rich thing has now turned us to money ritualist. GOD SAVE NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by tbtosine(m): 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
hakeem4:
I am not saying Nigeria is totally better than Canada now.

I mean if you’re doing well in Nigeria, there’s no need to relocate to Canada if not you’re most likely to regret it

sorry to ask you this Mr.Canada. Are you doing well before you travelled to Canada ? Why don't you come up with something better than this. You complain about data price and you use same data to upload video on YouTube. Do you know how much that will cost you in Nigeria and how the network can be frustrating ? You get what you paid for in Canada and enjoy the services to the fulliest. Reverse is the case in Nigeria here. What is the essence of paying cheap electricity bill if i cant enjoy it ? Why paying cheap school fee if there is no job after school ? Why paying cheap data charges if i can't enjoy a video call freely on 4G network ?

Please do me a favour. Just try as much as possible to help me find my way over there and leave the rest of the story for the gods. Please am begging you. Biko.
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by hakeem4(m): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
tbtosine:

sorry to ask you this Mr.Canada. Are you doing well before you travelled to Canada ? Why don't you come up with something better than this. You complain about data price and you use same data to upload video on YouTube. Do you know how much that will cost you in Nigeria and how the network can be frustrating ? You get what you paid for in Canada and enjoy the services to the fulliest. Reverse is the case in Nigeria here. What is the essence of paying cheap electricity bill if i cant enjoy it ? Why paying cheap school fee if there is no job after school ? Why paying cheap data charges if i can't enjoy a video call freely on 4G network ?

Please do me a favour. Just try as much as possible to help me find my way over there and leave the rest of the story for the gods. Please am begging you. Biko.
You are not getting me, I am currently in Nigeria, I am not saying nigeria is better than Canada.

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Cousin9999: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
Princewill1:
You definitely can't compare Canada with Nigeria. But what I dislike about Canada and most Western countries is:

Western countries were designed in a way that the 99% masses will for work for the 1% elites.

The rat race! work in the morning, afternoon and night. They're workforce Nations.

Those of us who ain't good with keeping job routines who prefers owning our businesses rather than work for others. Sees Nigeria as the best place to easily own a business.

Working tirelessly paycheck to paycheck in which the system was designed to take away from you is a no no for me. Majority of Americans and Canadians don't even have up to us$10,000 in their bank accounts.

Canada is good, but that will be a holiday destination.

!
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by vickydevoka(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Haha uncle please don't scare me na Russia I want to relocate please tell me the truth abeg
If u can enter Germany I will be glad

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by charzyh2: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
lekki1444:
frustration done kee this man. naija sweet die. naija is the best cuntry in the world. but na money kill am . davido escaped from atlanta where his father put him and ran back to naija. same with dj cuppy

Davido's siblings live in the West handling their father's companies. He told Ebuka in an interview that all his siblings are richer than him.

That aside, Nigeria has 200m population and can only account for just 3 billionaires. Canada with 37m population has 45 billionaires. Nigeria has 29k millionaires while canada has 500k millionaires. So, just know that making money is far easier in Canada than Nigeria.

This is aside the wack security situation in Nigeria that can demand ransom on your hard earned money. Remember, you are just one strong sickness away from poverty in Nigeria.

Please, only compare Nigeria to Pakistan not Canada.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by lekki1444: 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
charzyh2:

Davido's siblings live in the West handling their father's companies. He told Ebuka in an interview that all his siblings are richer than him.

That aside, Nigeria has 200m population and can only account for just 3 billionaires. Canada with 37m population has 45 billionaires. Nigeria has 29k millionaires while canada has 500k millionaires. So, just know that making money is far easier in Canada than Nigeria.

This is aside the wack security situation in Nigeria that can demand ransom on your hard earned money. Remember, you are just one strong sickness away from poverty in Nigeria.

Please, only compare Nigeria to Pakistan not Canada.
Ahhhh youngblood but you forget the most important question of all, how many of that 45 billionaire in canada is black ? how many of the 29 thousand millionaires in canada are black ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by maternal: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
lekki1444:
Ahhhh youngblood but you forget the most important question of all, how many of that 45 billionaire in canada is black ? how many of the 29 thousand millionaires in canada are black ?

Ahhhh but you forgot to mention the black population in Canada is under 3.6 percent. Ahhhh try putting things in context.
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by lekki1444: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
maternal:

Ahhhh but you forgot to mention the black population in Canada is under 3.6 percent. Ahhhh try putting things in context.
TRUE BUT A BLACK MAN HAS A BETTER CHANCE OF BEING A BILLIONAIRE IN AFRICA THAN IN CANADA

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by bull67: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
black people think you cant make it abroad. their are so many silent millionaires coming up among the blacks from nigeria,ghana and south africa. There is a nigerian man from my town whos company is in control of gatwick airport in the uk. hes mr ogunlesi. he was one of the black nigerians in trumps cabinet. And there are some young people in their 20s in the next 15 yrs we will see a lot of rich young nigeians being billonaires. most will be sitting at home with their laptops and will be making money

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by charzyh2: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
lekki1444:
May I school you again. There are 900k blacks in Canada out of which 3 are billionaires. Nigeria has 200m blacks with just 3 billionaires. Even Elon Musk wouldn't have become the world second richest man if he had stayed in Africa.

Even Dangote had to be borrowed 500k (equivalent of over 300m today) by his uncle to start business in 1979. How many Nigerians actually have access to such credit facility today?

Nigeria takes 1 step forward and 3 steps backward all the time bro.

Bro, even in the entertainment industry our US counterparts quality of life can never be compared.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by lekki1444: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
charzyh2:
May I school you again. There are 900k blacks in Canada out of which 3 are billionaires. Nigeria has 200m blacks with just 3 billionaires. Even Elon Musk wouldn't have become the world second richest man if he had stayed in Africa.

Even Dangote had to be borrowed 500k (equivalent of over 300m today) by his uncle to start business in 1979. How many Nigerians actually have access to such credit facility today?

Bro, even in the entertainment industry our US counterparts quality of life can never be compared.
name the 3 black billionaires in canada
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by lekki1444: 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
charzyh2:

i notice how you were in the thread but as soon as i asked you to name the 3 black billionaires in canada you disappeared lmaooo CASE CLOSED. I WIN grin grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by charzyh2: 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
lekki1444:
name the 3 black billionaires in canada
Michael Lee-Chin is the black billionaire out of 900k blacks.

Meaning: out of every 1m blacks in Canada, there's always one black billionaire.

That's to say: if there were to be 200m blacks in Canada (as we have in Nigeria), there would be 200 black billionaires in Canada unlike Nigeria that has the world poorest black billionaire ratio: 200m black to 3 billionaires.

You keep proving my points bro.
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by charzyh2: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
lekki1444:
i notice how you were in the thread but as soon as i asked you to name the 3 black billionaires in canada you disappeared lmaooo CASE CLOSED. I WIN grin grin

Bro, are you using the "cheap Nigerian data" suggested by the op to the extent that you can't Google the simple questions you keep asking? Now, that your questions have proved more points why black lives are meaningless in Nigeria, you want to abscond? Come on I expect more from you bro!
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by lekki1444: 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
charzyh2:
Michael Lee-Chin is the black billionaire out of 900k blacks.

Meaning: out of every 1m blacks in Canada, there's always one black billionaire.

That's to say: if there were to be 200m blacks in Canada (as we have in Nigeria), there would be 200 black billionaires in Canada unlike Nigeria that has the world poorest black billionaire ratio: 200m black to 3 billionaires.

You're keep proving my points bro.
NIgga keep your weak ass quiet. you said 3 and only named one ? nigga your shit is weak. you are just rambling and not proviing no points. Nigeria alone has 5 billionaires but you cant name 1 black billionaire in canada. CASE CLOSED

THAT TELLS YOU NIGERIA IS BETTER THAN CANADA FOR BLACK PEOPLE WITH SUPERIOR MINDS
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by lekki1444: 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
charzyh2:

Bro, are you using the "cheap Nigerian data" suggested by the op to the extent that you can't Google the simple questions you keep asking? Now, that your questions have proved more points why black lives are meaningless in Nigeria, you want to abscond? Come on I expect more from you bro!
name 3 black billionaires in canada or keep kwayet
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by charzyh2: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
lekki1444:
NIgga keep your weak ass quiet. you said 3 and only named one ? nigga your shit is weak. you are just rambling and not proviing no points. Nigeria alone has 5 billionaires but you cant name 1 black billionaire in canada. CASE CLOSED

THAT TELLS YOU NIGERIA IS BETTER THAN CANADA FOR BLACK PEOPLE WITH SUPERIOR MINDS

You're living in the Stone age bro. Wake up! Nigeria doesn't have 5 billionaires. I keep bringing up figures but your cheap data can't research to know there are no longer 5 billionaires in Nigeria.

Now, I know your education was a total waste of time that even a common arithmetic is vague to you. Your 200m black population country can't account for up to 5 billionaires and there's another country that can account for 1 billionaire per 1m blacks (200 billionaires per 200m). And you're still ranting that your country is the best in the world. Like maternal always say "there's patriotism and there's stupidity".

Oh lest I forget, Nigeria still remains the poverty capital of the world.

Abeg shift make you grow up oga.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by charzyh2: 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
lekki1444:

There's one billionaire per 1m blacks in Canada oooooo. abi na how many times I wan talk this same thing. Consult a Canadian doctor bro. You have Cataracts.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by 123guys: 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
lekki1444:
Nigeria has one of the lowest billionaire rate per capita bro. It's funny to see you comparing such a country with huge purchasing power with Nigeria.
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by lekki1444: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
123guys:
Nigeria has one of the lowest billionaire rate per capita bro. It's funny to see you comparing such a country with huge purchasing power with Nigeria.
I have lived in toronto and i have lived in nigeria and i am telling you black people are suffering in canada. the suffering in canadaa is just too much.. high taxes and you wake up in the dark to go to work and in the snow. black people there look dishevelled. it is when i returned to nigeria that i realised how beautiful black people are because the ones in canada look haggard from stress and work and loneliness andd racism and bad weather and high taxes and high bills etc etc. canada is a horrible place to live. i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by lekki1444: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
charzyh2:

There's one billionaire per 1m blacks in Canada oooooo. abi na how many times I wan talk this same thing. Consult a Canadian doctor bro. You have Cataracts.
you are talking rubbish. when people start talking like you i know they have never being to muritala mohammed airport sef. but anyway let me quote what i wrote for the guy above you

I have lived in toronto and i have lived in nigeria and i am telling you black people are suffering in canada. the suffering in canadaa is just too much.. high taxes and you wake up in the dark to go to work and in the snow. black people there look dishevelled. it is when i returned to nigeria that i realised how beautiful black people are because the ones in canada look haggard from stress and work and loneliness andd racism and bad weather and high taxes and high bills etc etc. canada is a horrible place to live. i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by lekki1444: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
charzyh2:

You're living in the Stone age bro. Wake up! Nigeria doesn't have 5 billionaires. I keep bringing up figures but your cheap data can't research to know there are no longer 5 billionaires in Nigeria.

Now, I know your education was a total waste of time that even a common arithmetic is vague to you. Your 200m black population country can't account for up to 5 billionaires and there's another country that can account for 1 billionaire per 1m blacks (200 billionaires per 200m). And you're still ranting that your country is the best in the world. Like maternal always say "there's patriotism and there's stupidity".

Oh lest I forget, Nigeria still remains the poverty capital of the world.

Abeg shift make you grow up oga.
you are talking rubbish. when people start talking like you i know they have never being to muritala mohammed airport sef. but anyway let me quote what i wrote for the guy above you

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Hassanmaye(m): 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
vickydevoka:

If u can enter Germany I will be glad
Please what is wrong with Russia are they racist?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! / Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) / Passengers Sitting On The Floor On Kaduna-Abuja Train In Front Of Empty Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.