Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada (52599 Views)

Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria IS NOT BETTER Than Canada / Is Migrating To London Now Better Than Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by hakeem4(m): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
CamusMidas:

How does that help to put things in perspective if you won't mention how much you earn.
for example you might earn 3k cad every month and still pay 1k5 house rent monthly
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Jerkbaba: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
This op na born bastard! God go punish u and your papa

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Victor8867(m): 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
Op then while are you still in canada since Nigeria is better?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
hakeem4:
for example you might earn 3k cad every month and still pay 1k5 house rent monthly
Not possible, this is definitely hearse.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by maternal: 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
Victor8867:
Op then while are you still in canada since Nigeria is better?

Funny they'll find any way to leave naija. But when it's time to return, for some reason they can't find a way to return.

8 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 15, 2020
This thread is ridiculous. You made some good points though, but these are not valid reasons to say Nigeria is "better" than Canada. C'mon!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 15, 2020
You are a silly person op. When are you coming home. Do we even have health care in Nigeria. If you call ambulance will any come Nonsense

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by PatryG: 4:17am On Dec 15, 2020
All the points you put forwards are misleading, I love my country, Nigeria, but that is not a reason to compare Nigeria and Canada with all these unfounded claims.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by int0x80(m): 4:49am On Dec 15, 2020
No where in the world is a bed of roses but truth be told, you can not compare Canada or USA to Nigeria. But if you have a good paying job in Nigeria, please don't relocate unless you want to relocate for other reasons than economic reason!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Stewart883(m): 5:38am On Dec 15, 2020
I prefer USA to Canada because that country is too dull and the weather is shitty damn cold.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by arena07: 5:41am On Dec 15, 2020
int0x80:
No where in the world is a bed of roses but truth be told, you can not compare Canada or USA to Nigeria. But if you have a good paying job in Nigeria, please don't relocate unless you want to relocate for other reasons than economic reason!
what your definition of good pay?does earning 100k monthly in ibadan qualify as good pay not to move to better country legally if the opportunity comes?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by int0x80(m): 5:47am On Dec 15, 2020
arena07:
what your definition of good pay?does earning quoi monthly in ibadan qualify as good pay not to move to better country legally if the opportunity comes?
It depends on the individual, what's good paying for you might not be good paying for the next guy. If you have a job that pays 500k to 1m per month in Nigeria, please don't bother relocating unless you want to relocate for other personal reasons!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by arena07: 7:01am On Dec 15, 2020
int0x80:
It depends on the individual, what's good paying for you might not be good paying for the next guy. If you have a job that pays 500k to 1m per month in Nigeria, please don't bother relocating unless you want to relocate for other personal reasons!
typo error i mean 100k in ibadan
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Twizzy30(m): 7:09am On Dec 15, 2020
All these reasons and you’re still in Canada op. Come back to Nigeria and give your asinine reasons why this shithole is better than Canada.

I bet if you were in Nigeria, that YouTube channel you made will never be as attractive as when you’re in Canada.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Chioma1989: 7:45am On Dec 15, 2020
All these YouTubers! Is that these Nigerian ladies and women are jobless and lonely, putting up unnecessary videos about Canada just to get traffic? I am sure this ugly thing is talking these trash from the comfort of her home in Canada. Leave people alone to make their choices.

I have the feeling that most Nigerians in Canada don't like more Nigerians to come over to Canada. They hate when they see more Nigerians making the journey, including the relatives they left behind when they made their own journeys. All the points she mentioned does not hold water at all. Very shallow thinking.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by dubaiprince: 8:01am On Dec 15, 2020
I am sorry but the reasons the OP gave are not logical (it is clearly stated that it is your opinion tho). In my own opinion, I will use UK as an example. I was taking home about 536,000 monthly with a wife and 3 kids. The money was just okay for us to live conviently I.e pay rent, school fees, eat and maintain the car. No spare money to save to even continue with my building project and I learnt things are even worse now due to inflation. I moved to the UK alone last month and even though my room is about 800 pounds a month, i am still even doing what I was doing back home in a better way and still saving about 1500 pounds a month.

Hoping my wife and kids join me soon. though my rent will increase cos I will need to move to a bigger apartment but I will no longer pay school fees for a while and I can still save1000.

Relatively, basic things are affordable and accessible compared to the minimum wage in developed countries. You are right with things like loneliness but I have come to realise that our social life in Nigeria make us spend money on unwarranted things. My opinion.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Bullman(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2020

6 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by sammysneh(m): 8:50am On Dec 15, 2020
grin grin
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:51am On Dec 15, 2020
This thread is full of iELTS failures and canadian visa rejectees

[img]https://media1./images/bb90f6edabca67c6d4d2999ab915cccc/tenor.gif?itemid=5469108[/img]

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:51am On Dec 15, 2020
To slap this op just dey hungry me. And the palliative in Nigeria is better than that of Canada abi? Ur email address na mugu@laimuhammed.com. Nigeria kee u dia... grin grin grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by sammirano: 8:52am On Dec 15, 2020
we know
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Exc2000: 8:52am On Dec 15, 2020
People Generally travel to hustle

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by LeeSantos(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2020
maternal:

Jealousy go kill una.

aboki look at what transsion has caused, ammomg cheap phone for idts like you to enter the internet. if not u wouldn't have a phone to comment this stup*d thing
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Idonije8(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2020
maternal:

Jealousy go kill una.
very jealous grin them they find the opportunity to leave but they will Come here to discourage people na witch craft they do them

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by lekki1444: 8:54am On Dec 15, 2020
my fellow nigerians i have been scammed by the bride price system. so last year i paid 5 million naira as bride price for this girl from calabar ( arranged marriage ) and na so dem bring the girl come my house after i have paid the 5 million. it was the champions league final day and Liverpool won it. So we were both watching the game and after liverpool won she shouted LIVERPOOL IS THE YAMYUN OF EUROPE. i come look am say wetin be YAMYUN ? my people i paid 5 million for someone who calls CHAMPION as YAMYUN. this life nor balance

6 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by dazzlingd(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2020
Lol grin
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Farki: 8:54am On Dec 15, 2020
Those are all useless reasons because the amount an average Canadian will earn dwarfs the expenses compared to the average Nigerian.

You didn't even bring a tangible reason for why Nigeria is better, if given the choice between Nigeria and Canada we know what most people will pick.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by DUBZ17(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2020
Then why is she not in Nigeria? You are in Canada saying Nigeria is better. Aunty come back na.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by gurunlocker: 8:54am On Dec 15, 2020
Everything you listed, are you getting the same quality in Nigeria as compared to Canada?

Abi you just wan create topic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by talktrue1234: 8:54am On Dec 15, 2020
Modo9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I9Y3PS42vo

45CAD is around 14k naira, I use more than that for call and browsing here, so rule that off

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by bishopkay: 8:54am On Dec 15, 2020
OP please come back to Nigeria so you can enjoy Nigeria very well

4 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by kraftysprouts: 8:54am On Dec 15, 2020
Very rubbish REASONS

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Passengers Sitting On The Floor On Kaduna-Abuja Train In Front Of Empty Seats / Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) / Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.