Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? (1463 Views)

I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! / 42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by iamyemiakins(m): 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
Manuellu:
This month he invited he over and the day after she came he gave her an atm card with 15k in it and told her it's for their feeding for 2 weeks.
He shouldn't even have told her this in the first place.
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Originalsly: 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
Manuellu:

Are you saying the 15k ain't enough?

It depends.... that's why I asked his feeding bill. Abuja is expensive... but I guess one person can manage ok with 15 for 2 weeks. For both of them I'm not sure.... depends... how many days a week does he fast?
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by odinson1(m): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
Manuellu:

He plans on getting married to her, he's not responsible for her upkeep just money to feed for 2 weeks. She's a student!

He should have no business dating a student! She's immature,very dependent and Also a liability to your friend

And Tell your friend that marrying that Girl will be the Greatest mistake of his life

Trust me
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Babara1994(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
bob55dave:
But why are ladies like this...
A man has brought out 15k to feed u
This not any guy. Your guy d one you said you love

And instead of you to add to it a make you guys comfortable. No! You begin vex. Later they will call themselves independent woman. Independent my ass..
This is one reason why lots of men don't want to get married, back in d days women support men and life is sweet...
Now women just want to extort men at any giving chance...
This is why I don't give women my money. They don't appreciate

1 Like

Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Pearl05(f): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
Manuellu:
I'll make this brief.
So I went to sit out with a friend this weekend and he narrated an event to me.
My friend has a girlfriend he's been dating for almost a year now. They started dating in portharcourt before he moved to Abuja, so they've never stayed together for long. This month he invited he over and the day after she came he gave her an atm card with 15k in it and told her it's for their feeding for 2 weeks. Apparently my friend earns 80k and she knows, so he felt it's okay, mind you he also paid her transport down.
When he came back from work that day, her bag was packed, she said she's going back to ph cos she can't date a man who gives her 15k for feeding for 2 weeks. He allowed he leave cos he was shocked, things have been going fine before then. Should he call her back, go above his budget to please her or let her go cos she couldn't make do with what he gave her? And is 15k too small for 2 weeks judging by what he earns.

This life is simple but people are just complicating things for themselves. Since she is there for a visit and probably the man has some foodstuffs in the house, what stop her from using the money and if it finish before the end of 2 weeks then she inform him.

It must be her village people that remembered her matter and she starts misbehaving. By the time she returns back to her base she will be full of regrets.

Ignore her moments of mumu behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Yxxx: 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
Pearl05:

This life is simple but people are just complicating things for themselves. Since she is there for a visit and probably the man has some foodstuffs in the house, what stop her from using the money and if it finish before the end of 2 weeks then she inform him.

It must be her village people that remembered her matter and she starts misbehaving. By the time she returns back to her base she will be full of regrets.

Ignore her moments of mumu behaviour.

Exactly my thoughts.
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Nazgul: 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
Manuellu:

She rejected it then returned the card. She's a student in her finals, the strike kept her at home. The 15k is for the both of them to feed. She's always been a good girl and never asked for much from my friend so he was shocked at her behavior.
She was very wrong to outrightly reject it. She should have taken it first and use till it gets exhausted then tell him that the money has finished.

Rejecting it is an act of indiscipline and bad behavior. And doesn't portray her as a wife material.

2 Likes

Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Dreyton36: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
And me they give my babe 5 for two weeks she go still thank me join cry

Babe I no go let u down laye
I no go leave u follow @Zzor sad sad omo make I wait for zzor she don kill me today cry

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
Dreyton36:
And me they give my babe 5 for two weeks she go still thank me join cry

Babe I no go let u down laye
I no go leave u follow @Zzor sad sad omo make I wait for zzor she don kill me today cry

Lights up my kpoli in peace
I resemble who you go give 5k? all these Nairaland boys sef
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
Yes, Only If U Can Spend D Money Wisely.
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by lilbarracuda(m): 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
it's more than enough. I get #5,000 from home for a month
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Dreyton36: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
Zzor:
I resemble who you go give 5k? all these Nairaland boys sef

Aunty talk true grin
U wey dey find husband
Re: Is 15,000 Enough For Feeding For 2 Weeks? by Goldenrod1: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
The question here is how much does she earn?

The way some guys still date this broke girl wey dey form still baffles me. Must you be a liability? If 15k small for 2 weeks, then add to ham na

That's someone's full 1 month salary

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can Help You To Monitor Your Babe/guy Whatsapp Chat. / Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free S*x, Always Charge Them – Temmie Ovwasa / Another Sex Video Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.