Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

If You Are Reading This It's Too Late - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Reading This It's Too Late (520 Views)

Fear Women!! I've Been Crying Uncontrollably After Reading This.. (pics) / At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Reading This It's Too Late by Lovethaa: 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
nn
Re: If You Are Reading This It's Too Late by Fortuneseeker: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hell is real
Suicide is not the best option
Re: If You Are Reading This It's Too Late by Sundrus: 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
Na only weaklings dey write this kind letter. I wish say dem go throway ur carcass for evil forest make those hungry vulture fit feast bountifully on am. yeye sumbori
Re: If You Are Reading This It's Too Late by Ellashine(f): 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
smiley
Lovethaa:
Dear reader

Let's go back to the day that I was Born. I don't know if i should blame you or say thank you Mom .. Cos ever since I came it's being disaster .. Some days it feels like I'm the only one problems are after . You should have aborted leave me all alone . Cos u and daddy built a house but couldn't build a home .
But I guess such is life I shouldn't blame you tho . Just that now I have younger ones looking up to their elder bro . But when elder bro still dey struggle to find a way. How do you expect him to pick calls When there's nothing good to say ?. It's being a year I tastes rice every day Garri... I'm 30 with no place of my own when my mates are married.. I'm sorry if I'm spilling too many secret.. Just that my heart is filled up with nowhere to keep it. I just hope zainab get to read this letter . I want you to know that I love you my lovely sister . I'm sorry I wasn't there when you need me most .. Don't be angry I guess this is the life that we chose . To sammy elho my dear brother , Pls don't lose hope remember that you're a soldier . Let it all be a lesson so u can avoid mistakes . Just know you can do it bro you have all it takes .. But once a while check on Timmy and our mother . Family is family regardless of whatever.. Maybe one day we wake up and it's all a dream... But for me life has pushed me to the extreme.. Now I'm Looking at this drugs bout to gulp . I hope there's peace for people up ?.. People up in heaven cos I'm bout to visit And pls don't cry just rejoice cos I'm in a better place .❤️

Lovethaa:
Dear reader

Let's go back to the day that I was Born. I don't know if i should blame you or say thank you Mom .. Cos ever since I came it's being disaster .. Some days it feels like I'm the only one problems are after . You should have aborted leave me all alone . Cos u and daddy built a house but couldn't build a home .
But I guess such is life I shouldn't blame you tho . Just that now I have younger ones looking up to their elder bro . But when elder bro still dey struggle to find a way. How do you expect him to pick calls When there's nothing good to say ?. It's being a year I tastes rice every day Garri... I'm 30 with no place of my own when my mates are married.. I'm sorry if I'm spilling too many secret.. Just that my heart is filled up with nowhere to keep it. I just hope zainab get to read this letter . I want you to know that I love you my lovely sister . I'm sorry I wasn't there when you need me most .. Don't be angry I guess this is the life that we chose . To sammy elho my dear brother , Pls don't lose hope remember that you're a soldier . Let it all be a lesson so u can avoid mistakes . Just know you can do it bro you have all it takes .. But once a while check on Timmy and our mother . Family is family regardless of whatever.. Maybe one day we wake up and it's all a dream... But for me life has pushed me to the extreme.. Now I'm Looking at this drugs bout to gulp . I hope there's peace for people up ?.. People up in heaven cos I'm bout to visit And pls don't cry just rejoice cos I'm in a better place .❤️

Lovethaa:
Dear reader

Lovethaa:
Dear reader

there is always hope at the end of the tunnel pls don't give up.
Re: If You Are Reading This It's Too Late by Jashub: 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
Op, you need to calm down before doing anything rash. But first, let me ask you a question : how are you feeling right now?
Re: If You Are Reading This It's Too Late by Fvckhypocrite(f): 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
Llfe is nt easy bt do you thnk killing yoursef is the solution?
Guy wait for time, life na turn by turn
Find 2pac music make u dey digest am for brain.
Re: If You Are Reading This It's Too Late by NiRfreak(m): 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hang on..hold on...Try alcohol, weed or cigarettes to distract ya attention from harming yasef. ..

Be bold to start from the scratch..don't mind dirty job..u may relocate to a remote site where hard labour is needed use that to distract yasef and expend ya pent up emotions and energy on that hard labor....save the little u can...and know that phase is a passing phase. That too shall end. Pele. Nigeria is not for weak hearted be strong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Reading This It's Too Late by TheSourcerer: 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
Rhythmic
Re: If You Are Reading This It's Too Late by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
Sundrus:
Na only weaklings dey write this kind letter. I wish say dem go throway ur carcass for evil forest make those hungry vulture fit feast bountifully on am. yeye sumbori
actually its not.

suicide isn't close to being a coward, if it is lots of people will do it daily
Re: If You Are Reading This It's Too Late by sty1es: 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
Suicide isn't worth it.
Re: If You Are Reading This It's Too Late by Nazgul: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
Calm down... suicide isn't the way out. Neither is it the best option.
Re: If You Are Reading This It's Too Late by meobizy(f): 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
What an amazing imaginative write-up. 10/10, I will read again.
Re: If You Are Reading This It's Too Late by abidoye21722: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
Calm down... suicide isn't the way out. Neither is it the best option.

(1) (Reply)

A Confused Young Boy In Need Of Help / Secrets (part 2) .. / Why Don't Females Message Me Here. Why Only Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.