Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) (13958 Views)

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Tony142: 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Congratulations to me, I bought a new car today. No more uber

congratulations to your pussy for a job well done,
but wait o, why do u like taking picture whenever u are naked?

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by silibaba: 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
new or TOKUNBO?

isi odi kwa gi'n nma? grin

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by meobizy(f): 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
How much is your cousin’s start price? Let me switch to Nairaland lingo; how much is your cousin sister’s start price?
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Mozino007(m): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
tyup:
shocked

Congrats girll and thanks for showing us clearly what you used/sacrificed in getting the whip. may it be tight for as long as possible to get more n more favour
Bros! country hard any way i7 a way.
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by cletz991(m): 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
Uncle...this table u are shaking so... grin
tyup:
shocked

Congrats girll and thanks for showing us clearly what you used/sacrificed in getting the whip. may it be tight for as long as possible to get more n more favour
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by wumi2017(f): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Opperwezen(m): 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
This OP is a guy with saggy balls...only legends would know that grin grin.... all the guy post no correlate

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Goldiano(m): 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
Exc2000:
Looks like a Toyota Corolla. Excellent choice and congratulations
why is Toyota Corolla always good to buy sir or ma
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Exc2000: 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
Goldiano:
why is Toyota Corolla always good to buy sir or ma

So rugged a car... 5 - 10 liters can literally take you every where, hardly do you have to change anything except servicing

Honestly you'd fall in love if you buy one... Only downside is it doesn't have a "cool" Executive design to some people

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Goldiano(m): 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
Exc2000:

So rugged a car... 5 - 10 liters can literally take you every where, hardly do you have to change anything except servicing

Honestly you'd fall in love if you buy one... Only downside is it doesn't have a "cool" Executive design to some people

anyway u are very right...infact I just bought one
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by YunqTee: 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
Na motor u dey show us abi u wan show us your yellow yansh grin

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
Opperwezen:
This OP is a guy with saggy balls...only legends would know that grin grin.... all the guy post no correlate
Aswear boss. They'll be scamming nlanders with Toto for life.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Goldiano(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
Exc2000:

thanks sir
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Stubborn82: 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
I can see, your new car must be so precious to you and you have to announce it to the world.

Congratulations, when someone got a good stuff, there is motivation to brag about it.

Now, let's bow our head and pray grin grin grin
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by FarahAideed: 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
It's the thighs for me
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
like someone said in a thread.since its a Toyota corolla try do strong jazz follow make dem no thief am.Na car snatchers best car ,or better still park it in ur parlour
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Shey u wear pant like dis?
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Richsteemit: 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
Maga don pay, make Una carry me on date now I will be you boyfriend grin grin. But da your mouth go good for my dick wetin I dey talk self
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Psych412(f): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
Dreyton36:
Whether na old car o Whether she suck preeq o When her pussy suffer to get the car o
Las Las she's happy
So congrats
I like girls that smoke, I can see the signal
Lights up my kpoli in peace
you have sharp eyes o.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by 360clips: 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lonely bitch just looking for attention.
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by umarabubakar303: 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
Honestly you don't have to judge or criticized her she just bought a car can you people just be happy for her so you people can also progress in life instead of judging her!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Silentgroper(m): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
YunqTee:
Na motor u dey show us abi u wan show us your yellow yansh grin
She don upload am na.
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by reallest(f): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
tyup:
shocked

Na every well to do lady be Olosho?

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by iamyemiakins(m): 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
All these slay queens sef
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
BaddieFreak:
congrats dear, more blessings ahead.
U haven't been responding 2 ur mails..
My digits below or check siggy
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Pegi23(f): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
Our sugar zaddy did well. Next is the building materials

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by alingo2013(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
Your ass have tried congratulations
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by 444crop: 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
See na, all the benefits we could just enjoy with Max ease.... Now it's a thing of thanksgiving
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Keketu(m): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Thank you sir
hello good morning please are you the yellow girl on nairaland advert? please help
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by UnbanEbenezar: 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Aaawwnn, congrats baby girl! More to come.
I want to pm
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
I want to pm
PM who?
Me?
Please go ahead if intend you intend PMing me.I don't bite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Get Married Against Your Parent Wish? / Age 25+..what Advice Would You Give Someone Age 18-24? / Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl/Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.