Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) (13941 Views)

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Dreyton36: 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
Psych412:
you have sharp eyes o.

Real recognises real
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by UnbanEbenezar: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

PM who?
Me?
Please go ahead if intend you intend PMing me.I don't bite.
but the mail attached to this account isn't active hence I can't send you a pm directly.
So it's either I drop my mail address and you mail me or you kindly drop yours so I'll reach you.
Thanks
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Drella(m): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
You decided to shoot inside rain??
You still hold lighter so we would know you smoke shii.
You phone camera over filtered the picture,everything just yellow!!

Still,runz dey pay gan o!
You just check my signature...
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
but the mail attached to this account isn't active hence I can't send you a pm directly.
So it's either I drop my mail address and you mail me or you kindly drop yours so I'll reach you.
Thanks
It's active. Drop your email address, I'll mail you.
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by kilimanjaro(m): 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
Congratulations. May your next car be latest.
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
ademola34106:
:Congratulations to me, I bought a new car today. No more ubercongrats dear, more blessings ahead. U haven't been responding 2 ur mails..My digits below or check siggy
angryBleep u
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by greymiles: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nairalanders can believe anything...
Fake profile, probably ran by a guy, using a fake picture he ripped off the internet

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Meto1234(m): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
tyup:
shocked

Congrats girll and thanks for showing us clearly what you used/sacrificed in getting the whip. may it be tight for as long as possible to get more n more favour
grin
tyup:
shocked

Congrats girll and thanks for showing us clearly what you used/sacrificed in getting the whip. may it be tight for as long as possible to get more n more favour
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Gaggii: 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
Tony142:

congratulations to your pussy for a job well done,
but wait o, why do u like taking picture whenever u are naked?

What is your body count
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Ehizuelen220: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
Congrats
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Snitch24(m): 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Congratulations to me, I bought a new car today. No more uber

omoh ur lap fresh ooh
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Lilgabby(m): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
Guys, kayamata is real. cool
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by nurain150(m): 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
BaddieFreak:
I doubt this
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
grin grin The laps though... Congratulations sha... I didn't see or saying anything so that madam that is ghosting me will unghost me
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Btk1986(m): 12:26am On Dec 16, 2020
A big congratulations! The sky is your springboard. Keep soaring high babe. (Don't mind the haters, that is their ministry o)
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Finnese001: 1:19am On Dec 16, 2020
reallest:

Na every well to do lady be Olosho?

Not this particular one, I know her profile on codedruns

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by duduade: 1:44am On Dec 16, 2020
tyup:
shocked

As in very irritating

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Dreamliner787(m): 1:54am On Dec 16, 2020
BaddieFreak:

If truly na your car, why u no fit show us your face?.. shame dey catch u ba.. you are just another prostitute in Nigeria.. please get a better Job and prove yourself valid to us.. you are gonna get special prayers from me
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 16, 2020
BaddieFreak:

But, your skirt/trouser size no dey market undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:36am On Dec 16, 2020
tyup:
shocked

Dreamliner787:

If truly na your car, why u no fit show us your face?.. shame dey catch u ba.. you are just another prostitute in Nigeria.. please get a better Job and prove yourself valid to us.. you are gonna get special prayers from me

So many bitter souls. Many Nairaland males are poor, angry and frustrated. Only small minded people allow thier jealousy to eat them alive.

Baddiefreak, congratulations on your new ride. May it take you places, assist you evade evil eyes and people with evil agendas. Stay safe. Use your mask and hand sanitizer.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:39am On Dec 16, 2020
BaddieFreak:

What do you ladies gain from selling your bodies for money?

Cause you obviously aren't a graduate nor are you gain fully employed

It's obvious what you do

Do you realize that your secret won't stay hidden ?

Do you realize that you just won't have that fairy tales ending where you ride into the sunset and magically everyone forgets you sold you body?

You do realize you are going to be depressed and miserable in future?

Good luck

[img]https://media1./images/06655070b3cc8faaff4824eee848adc0/tenor.gif?itemid=5436796[/img]
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Dreamliner787(m): 6:48am On Dec 16, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:

So many bitter souls. Many Nairaland males are poor, angry and frustrated. Only small minded people allow thier jealousy to eat them alive.

Baddiefreak, congratulations on your new ride. May it take you places, assist you evade evil eyes and people with evil agendas. Stay safe. Use your mask and hand sanitizer.

Your daddy right? Don't worry everyone knows already, even his Godforsaken son
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:37am On Dec 16, 2020
Dreamliner787:

Your daddy right? Don't worry everyone knows already, even his Godforsaken son
excuse me?? undecided undecided
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Dreamliner787(m): 8:55am On Dec 16, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
excuse me?? undecided undecided

God will punish you and your father.. wretched bastards!! angry
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by SILENTandSMART2: 9:02am On Dec 16, 2020
Buhahahaha grin

Krakrakrakra grin

Hehehehehe grin

Krokrokrokrokro grin
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:51am On Dec 16, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Aaawwnn, congrats baby girl! More to come.

You see it, she worked hard/knacked hard grin and it pays off

You are not doing well enough.....The year has not ended....u can still achieve it grin
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:01am On Dec 16, 2020
Equal2DeTask:

You see it, she worked hard/knacked hard grin and it pays off

You are not doing well enough.....The year has not ended....u can still achieve it grin
I'll excuse you on this.
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

I'll excuse you on this.

cheesy

Na joke o
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2020
Dreamliner787:

God will punish you and your father.. wretched bastards!! angry
How uncivilized.

Most likely God is already punishing you and you father. Stop acting like a rabid dog on this thread

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Mandela27: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2020
THIS MONIKER IS BEING OPERATED BY A SCROTUM OWNER.WEDA U LIKE IT OR NATT
Re: Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) by Aremu01(m): 11:10am On Dec 16, 2020
Congratulations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia / A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man / With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.