Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Have You Seen A Spirit Crying?? Just Saw One And I Actually Cried - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Seen A Spirit Crying?? Just Saw One And I Actually Cried (470 Views)

Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday / Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen A Spirit Crying?? Just Saw One And I Actually Cried by Mercisharelove(f): 7:12am On Dec 16, 2020
Man, how unthankful you are to God who so loved you even before He founded the world.

The earth that He built was destroyed and sold away to that foolish devil by Eve and Adam - men.

The second Adam, CHRIST JESUS came and repaired the union, gave his life for it, called us back to fellowship, gave His all to restore us to unity with the creator - God Almighty.

Yet you have always approach HIM with a divided attention. Does he have to suffered, die and be buried again for you? Why are you so wicked and unbelieving?

There is only one sacrifice to be offered - the pure blood of a man without sin. That have be done.

Your problems are over now. Amen, Amen. Believe and be save.

Stop doubting God Almighty and Christ whom He sent to bring you home to himself o ye sinners and doubters come home to your father God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS. Amen

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Spirit Crying?? Just Saw One And I Actually Cried by johnhood(m): 7:20am On Dec 16, 2020
So this is the crying spirit?

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Spirit Crying?? Just Saw One And I Actually Cried by Exc2000: 7:21am On Dec 16, 2020
cool

Africans with black mentality sef

Every cell in their brains is wired to spiritualism,

No problem solving brain cell

We have heard of Jesus and Mohammad of the middle East

We have heard of God, Allah , Ellah, Yahweh , Jehovah

Now let's talk about Artificial intelligence, Vaccine creation , Space Exploration, Proper Governance, Computing and Programming, Economic expansion

Re: Have You Seen A Spirit Crying?? Just Saw One And I Actually Cried by Freestainworld(m): 7:27am On Dec 16, 2020
How will I digest this your epistle when you used lie to get people's attention here.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Seen A Spirit Crying?? Just Saw One And I Actually Cried by BonaMagnate(m): 7:30am On Dec 16, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Africans with black mentality sef

Every cell in their brains is wired to spiritualism,

No problem solving brain cell

We have heard of Jesus and Mohammad of the middle East

We have heard of God, Allah , Ellah, Yahweh , Jehovah

Now let's talk about Artificial intelligence, Vaccine creation , Proper Governance, Computing and Programming, Economic expansion

Have you ever heard of haunted buildings in western countries?

Don't feel that you are online means spirituality doesn't exist.
Re: Have You Seen A Spirit Crying?? Just Saw One And I Actually Cried by Exc2000: 7:35am On Dec 16, 2020
BonaMagnate:

Have you ever heard of haunted buildings in western countries?

Don't feel that you are online means spirituality doesn't exist.

That we haven't discovered some mystery and other realm through science should make us Lazy thinkers who just pray off everything

Africa should research too

Re: Have You Seen A Spirit Crying?? Just Saw One And I Actually Cried by Mercisharelove(f): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2020
Exc2000:

That we haven't discovered some mystery and other realm through science should make us Lazy thinkers who just pray off everything

Africa should research too

Research with brain or spirits which is real, it seems you love fiction.

I am more than real and it's so amazing

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Marrying Who? / Why Ladies Are Not Entitled To Rich Guys. / Nigerian Man Kills His 5-year Old Daughter Because Of Money To Buy Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.