Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Run Away When You Recieve This Kind Of Messages This Festive Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run Away When You Recieve This Kind Of Messages This Festive Period (512 Views)

Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA / Post Screenshot Of Messages From Entitled "F" Gender / Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Run Away When You Recieve This Kind Of Messages This Festive Period by fvck(m): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2020
It's Christmas again and here's a popular message ladies now send to guys

Re: Run Away When You Recieve This Kind Of Messages This Festive Period by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:40am On Dec 16, 2020
grin

One just called me now....I pretend like I'm not hearing clear...

1 Like

Re: Run Away When You Recieve This Kind Of Messages This Festive Period by johny44: 10:41am On Dec 16, 2020
The writer makes a very good point in this post. I’m really impressed to read this blog and it's comparable to Shearling Jacket Women articles. I’m so glad to read this article.

(1) (Reply)

Women At It Again!! Man Dies After Discovering His Kids Ain't His / Virginity / Love Will Make You Not Reason Properly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.