Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3277851 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (3635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
ExcessKJ:

Please, if you wouldn't mind, kindly allow me to send my Bnb address, or any other coin of your choice to you. My usdt was wiped out when XVS coin got liquated in May. Sincerely, I mean not to disrespect you. I just wish to express my plight to everyone here, and hopefully God's grace intercede on my behalf, and let someone help me out.
But you have $21 in your account

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lovet4343: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
U are saying a different tin if I call u bitch u have d right to call me idiot or fool but calling my mum bitch instead of me is like me and u dey fight and i break ur head with bottle instead make u break my head u cum carry bottle go dey break my mama head abeg reason am e no make sense make we no twist am
PAWG:

There’s no rules when brawling. Just like saying we were fighting , I used bottle to break your head, why did you use knife to chook me.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lovet4343: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
I no understand watin be moniker anyway no crypto carry me here lemme concentrate
Ruben225571:

I Am watching you. Continue using different moniker to reply. ! You got sharp mouth. It’s would be cut soon! Better back off or stay mute for this thread!!

Don’t let me be your nightmare do you hear me?
Cos this thread won’t contained me and you at all! I don’t want to drain the thread with you!!!

Stay off my moniker and your lane on this thread!!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
DieRich5:
cry

Believe those idiots on Twitter at ur own risk

From now till end of the month. Btc would pump and he would change his tune!!

All this Twitter people forming expert eh. E de baffled me! grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lovet4343: 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
Is dis how u people are in dis thread accusing people wrongly I don't even know dis moniker wey una dey talk abeg show proofs dat am d one abi na d format wey una dey always use for argument oshey
Na only two lovet dey dis thread u are free to suggest as much as u can
Ruben225571:

Who is this?
Are you a dummy or what?
Do you found it hard to comprehend English or what?

Better work on yourself..
if you come for me again.. I would troll you badly!!!
Watch your mouth!!
If you like use another moniker reply as you just did!
I Dey ur back full time!!

I am buying more. I am not average trade like you” who join crypto in 2021 and be forming Elon Musk”I am not newbie like you using different moniker to reply.. I would troll you. I am damn ready. Both online and offline!

I was raise better and more than you!!

I am available!!!

Anyhow you want it! I am already!!

If you like use three moniker reply as you’re doing. I would reply all!

Bleep off’

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lovet4343: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
Exactly wat am trying to point out dey want to start attacking me cos truth is always bitter
deewhydoski:
I don't know how some people find it easy to be insulting their mothers anyhow... Na so una no respect una mother. I can never stoop so low to insult someone else mother, for where
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PAWG(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
Lovet4343:
U are saying a different tin if I call u bitch u have d right to call me idiot or fool but calling my mum bitch instead of me is like me and u dey fight and i break ur head with bottle instead make u break my head u cum carry bottle go dey break my mama head abeg reason am e no make sense make we no twist am

Calling my mom a bitch won’t even faze me, I wonder why stuff like that gets folks worked up. A woman you’ve not met and obviously know nothing about is a bitch? grin
When you get into a war of words, prepare for anything

Calling your mom names won’t hurt her

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
Lovet4343:
I no understand watin be moniker anyway no crypto carry me here lemme concentrate

Stay ur lane if you want to enjoy this thread.. if you dare quote any of my post on this thread again or mention my moniker again.. I’d troll you badly... and if you want offline or online. I’m game! I am watching you..

How would you comprehend what’s moniker? You don’t know what’s moniker yet you’re on this thread putting mouth for what you know nothing about and forming sharp mouth, commenting on every post.. Mute ur mouth on this thread.. don’t let me be ur nightmare!! Stay out of my lane!!

Stay ur lane.. Don’t cross my part on this thread!!

Advice :::: Moniker is that nonsense you’re bearing as lovet4343, lack of comprehension is really bad!

Peace or pieces. Any of them you chose!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lovet4343: 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
Let me remind you that u can't do a shit! All this bragging and threatening is not necessary especially to me dat doesn't know u And not willing to know u lol coming to nairaland to vest ur energy and accusing people is not necessary
Love and peace goodnight!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lovet4343: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
Lol maybe cos am emotional if person call my mama i go wan cry lol no blame me jor
PAWG:

Calling my mom a bitch won’t even faze me, I wonder why stuff like that gets folks worked up. A woman you’ve not met and obviously know nothing about is a bitch? grin
When you get into a war of words, prepare for anything

Calling your mom names won’t hurt her

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Lovet4343:
Person insult u instead make u face am insult am u dey call family people wey no get any problem with u as u call em mama shey u happy if na u person wey ur mama no do anything to just start to dey insult ur mama how u go feel honestly make una dey try value mother's please
Same way he called u bitch without including ur mother also blast him back without involving innocent people wey no no u or have issues with u
Lol .....Pele...anybody that do not mind his or her business will bring insult to their family members...so learn to mind your business and stop using your alt moniker to quote me...id*iot

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Lovet4343:
Let me remind you that u can't do a shit! All this bragging and threatening is not necessary especially to me dat doesn't know u And not willing to know u lol coming to nairaland to vest ur energy and accusing people is not necessary
Love and peace goodnight!
Lol use your real moniker before I will take you serious......coward...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PAWG(m): 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
Lovet4343:
Lol maybe cos am emotional if person call my mama i go wan cry lol no blame me jor

Don’t be allowing people into your head like that, grow some skin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ruben225571:

I Am watching you. Continue using different moniker to reply. ! You got sharp mouth. It’s would be cut soon! Better back off or stay mute for this thread!!

Don’t let me be your nightmare do you hear me?
Cos this thread won’t contained me and you at all! I don’t want to drain the thread with you!!!

Stay off my moniker and your lane on this thread!!

I thought I was the only one that caught that fool...he is a coward....

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
crazymommy:
Lol .....Pele...anybody that do not mind his or her business will bring insult to their family members...so learn to mind your business and stop using your alt moniker to quote me...id*iot

Crazymommy

Just free am! Pls!!
Just a newbie without morals! But willing to learn”though i have advice him to keep his mouth mute on this thread.. if not nightmares is possible grin

Love you all!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
Lovet4343:
Shut your mouth up and mind your business...isn't it funny that you never scolded the guy that called me bitch for no reason...are you mad??oh so you can insult me but you are too emotional to receive insults...??yeye dey smell...get out my mentions...mumu

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
crazymommy:
I thought I was the only one that caught that fool...he is a coward....

That lovet4343 is one kind of idiot I haven’t seen before. Sample English is hard for him to comprehend, I give him strong warning to keep his mouth mute on this thread! If not. This thread would be nightmare to him!!

He’s using different moniker to reply!!
I’m watching him so badly.. And if he didn’t take time on this thread. I’d be his nightmare on this thread!!

Just free him crazymommy ! Pls!! Love
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
This one our crypto detective is nowhere to be found!!! Hope he’s safe?

Our crypto thread detective is nowhere to be found since the dip started getting dipper” hope he’s safe?

His name —-DanreleDave
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
Una still dey fight nawaoooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
SEC and Ripple now talking and trying to settle

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lahp(m): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
how do i do crypto future trading

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
gamaliel9:
SEC and Ripple now talking and trying to settle

Link please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
Na tips, news and crypto analysis we come read here oh. There are many other threads you can fight on Nairaland, but for here, na money we dey find, not fight

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
gamaliel9:

https://ambcrypto.com/xrp-lawsuit-update-ripple-sec-finally-come-to-an-understanding-but-why/

This is not definitive. They seem to have settled some points around deposition of the former SEC director, not the case in it's entirety. If a settlement is reached, XRP will pump to shege . . .at least 2x. Abeg mention me if you come across anything with regard to settlement of this case
I'm hoping to catch the news as soon as it breaks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by youngmusty: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
While crypto falls badly does anyone have ways we investors can diversify into something with lesser risk some of our coins

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Olamyyde(m): 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
Omo see how this bear market catch everybody by surprise cheesy cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckHomophobes: 12:02am On Jul 21, 2021
Olamyyde:
Omo see how this bear market catch everybody by surprise cheesy cheesy

sad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dreydoe(m): 12:05am On Jul 21, 2021
solreb:

Send part of it to my bank accounts. I have 10 bank accounts. Just N500k to 6 of my bank accounts will do. My charges are 10% of what I get from you.
na jaz. u don miss road

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lovet4343: 12:28am On Jul 21, 2021
Lol una still dey cry grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dogtails(m): 12:28am On Jul 21, 2021
Dreydoe:
na jaz. u don miss road
Even jazz nor go work like that

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (3635) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Agentsalt, Omuka, SolarE and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.