Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3345751 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Okogiemikejr(m): 11:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ibk2020:

very easy.
P2P.
very fast
Which p2p can I use?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jmandotcom: 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
No mind him. I've been on this thread for weeks and I'm just noticing him now when cbn palava came. If its the regular contributors i know here that one of them comes up with this idea, I'd have considered it but not somebody that just came from nowhere and boom is fronting p2p on WhatsApp. I laugh in arsenal.

Millennialaku:

with the way you are promoting the idea for this whatsapp or telegram group, even a toddler will know that it is for your selfish interest.

i come in peace smiley

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ojemedad:

Should we dive in now?

Diver grin
No let whale chop you ooo...

Finally you're the one to decide... But it's time you pity your portfolio and relax. That said, the potential upside is big. Moreso if it clears the 0.45 area...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Millennialaku(m): 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jmandotcom:
No mind him. I've been on this thread for weeks and I'm just noticing him now when cbn palava came. If its the regular contributors i know here that one of them comes up with this idea, I'd have considered it but not somebody that just came from nowhere and boom is fronting p2p on WhatsApp. I laugh in arsenal.

grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

You want to sell abi.

The market is unforgiving, it would keep teaching you same lessons until you learn.

If you are like me and don’t like seeing red on your portfolio then stop buying green koins, reasons I’m not buying Doge or XLM, I should have bought then yesterday, now that they are green I’m not buying.

Look for bleeding koins and buy.

Btw last chance to buy OGN before the train leaves the station and you would now be buying when it’s green.

Good trading plan...
But then, there are some greens worth aping into (not referring to xlm), moreso if it's confirmed the breakout level and still around it. I see it like getting attachment on marcoplolo bus
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enosa1(m): 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

You want to sell abi.

The market is unforgiving, it would keep teaching you same lessons until you learn.

If you are like me and don’t like seeing red on your portfolio then stop buying green koins, reasons I’m not buying Doge or XLM, I should have bought then yesterday, now that they are green I’m not buying.

Look for bleeding koins and buy.

Btw last chance to buy OGN before the train leaves the station and you would now be buying when it’s green.
Omo... You really believe this OGN ooo... I just sold my own due to its stagnant nature... I go try buy again. I feel this P2P guys are expensive on binance o, everyone is just taking advantage of the govt policy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
Aicebaba:
Best way to maximize profit on panic sells on Binance

1. Buy USDT P2P
2. Buy bitcoin (or any other choice crypto) with USDT.

Enjoy.

How can someone identify the best person to trade with in p2p? What should one look out for? Which payment method do they mostly accept?

Thanks sir.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enosa1(m): 12:02am On Feb 07, 2021
Sailor1:

Good trading plan...
But then, there are some greens worth aping into (not referring to xlm), moreso if it's confirmed the breakout level and still around it. I see it like getting attachment on marcoplolo bus
Thanks for your contributions, learning alot here... BTW, I just bought into ADA... Abeg signal me when it's time to move out ooo...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BrokerHaruna: 12:03am On Feb 07, 2021
Yeah, you are on track with Stellar XLM. Good job

Sailor1:
XLM calling my name.... hehehe
It sure took its time and frustrated me a bit.... I need a good run to pacify me

Folks relax. No need to FOMO

betece has broken ATH
Eith has broken ATH
Within the next month, I expect most majors to break ATH too.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 12:09am On Feb 07, 2021
REUBEN010:

I'm a newbie that just started trading crypto just last week. I'm not qualified to give trading suggestions. If you observe very well, you'll notice that many signals are always dropped here. So, it's up to you to choose which to trade based on personal research.

Okay. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 12:31am On Feb 07, 2021
sKeetz:
Buy $ZIL

Thanks for this call. Had to search this post again to show gratitude

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 12:32am On Feb 07, 2021
BrokerHaruna:
I'm betting heavily on BTT and XLM. Holdl for over 1000%

XLM doing me good at the moment. Will liquidate before I sleep
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BrokerHaruna: 12:37am On Feb 07, 2021
You are perfectly right, I have carefully checked out WINK's WIN. Indeed, the potential appears frigthening. It's going to break forth in due cause, as the symbol goes, be a WINner!

Already, the dogocoin and XRP which I recommended earlier have made good money to smart folks. Let's go to the next:

My current bullish list (HODL) are:

XLM
BTT
WIN

The three will surprise us. I will add additional as new developments emerge

Akinola2345:

Add WIN

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 12:40am On Feb 07, 2021
mike8804:
February 14th... any suggestions, keep holding or liquidate ?

If you can hold, convert to a stable coin, that way value is preserved

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tstx(m): 12:43am On Feb 07, 2021
Runsboi:
How efficient is this pls?
Doesn't work
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BrokerHaruna: 12:43am On Feb 07, 2021
XLM is more of a hodl play. It will soon skyrocket. Same for BTT and WIN. They will both make gains but better to hodl them if you want the real bucks

Tyche:

XLM doing me good at the moment. Will liquidate before I sleep
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by slydog(m): 12:45am On Feb 07, 2021
Pls guys, a newbie to the game. Pls how do I start. Just downloaded binance, is it good to start with?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 07, 2021
luvlyoracle:

Calm down bro.
There might not be ulterior motives even if there are we are adults and we thread with caution

Nobody Point gun for your head make u buy or sell for the group.

The group would be of help to we newbies incase something happens to the thread so as not to be stranded.
You newbies came in here when the ban came up. No dey assume say na kids dey here. Na men! No come play with us, if you have a good legir idea no force people. Setup your stuff and if people find it legit they will associate with it

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by olabolaji(m): 1:04am On Feb 07, 2021
Abeg group which mobile wallet is best for holding BTC. Help me out undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kolagbemi(m): 3:08am On Feb 07, 2021
Sailor1:

Don't jump in unnecessarily...and be patient too

Lol.... your boy don jump in already.. luckily it hasn't really affected me.

I'm going to stay put.

See XLM.... that's what I left for Zil oo.

This market requires patient

Thank God I still have few XLM
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by REUBEN010(m): 4:26am On Feb 07, 2021
kolagbemi:

Lol.... your boy don jump in already.. luckily it hasn't really affected me.

I'm going to stay put.

See XLM.... that's what I left for Zil oo.

This market requires patient

Thank God I still have few XLM

Understanding the concept of support and resistance will help you become more patient most especially with those alts that have shown strong consolidation. I was also impatient whenever my trades are stagnant or dipping until I enrolled into binance academy for tutoring on certain concepts.
Hopping in and out of trades at the wrong positions will surely cost you some fortune from your portfolio.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by REUBEN010(m): 4:28am On Feb 07, 2021
Sailor1:

Good trading plan...

ADA is currently testing the 0.6 level. Hoping for a breakthrough soonest
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 5:17am On Feb 07, 2021
FTM is the next big thing... Better buy now while it's still low
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 5:28am On Feb 07, 2021
Bought FTM at 0.13 watching it closely, seems about to break into 0.25+
Let's see how this week goes.

ADA seems to be gathering momentum again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 5:54am On Feb 07, 2021
premium tears loading. Looking forward to buy ETH at $500
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by njuwo(m): 6:02am On Feb 07, 2021
Pls, if you have bitcoin to sell dm me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 6:04am On Feb 07, 2021
njuwo:
Pls, if you have bitcoin to sell dm me.
scam alert
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 6:05am On Feb 07, 2021
myonekobosay:
premium tears loading. Looking forward to buy ETH at $500
ethereum at 500$ how's that possible?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by njuwo(m): 6:08am On Feb 07, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:
scam alert
No scam here, you can go through my profile for clarity.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 6:32am On Feb 07, 2021
BrokerHaruna:
You are perfectly right, I have carefully checked out WINK's WIN. Indeed, the potential appears frigthening. It's going to break forth in due cause, as the symbol goes, be a WINner!

Already, the dogocoin and XRP which I recommended earlier have made good money to smart folks. Let's go to the next:

My current bullish list (HODL) are:

XLM
BTT
WIN

The three will surprise us. I will add additional as new developments emerge

Just bought $10 worth of win... Let's see how it goes

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (3665) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: clems88(m), Agentsalt, santos123(m), Arijude(m), nna777, Shydon(m), Zico4real(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.