Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3302415 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:
Like this post if you think that this NL crypto community should have a WhatsApp cr.ypto community that offers escrow buy.ing and sellin.g of b1tcoyn..

We will verify the escrow and post iD and address of the individual for authentication.
Telegram is better and someone has opened it already
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
yazga:
Telegram is better and someone has opened it already

Whatsapp is as good as telegram for a start.

I can't say anything about what someone else opened. What I can guarantee is complete authenticity for the one I am doing this survey before opening.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by REUBEN010(m): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
ADA is testing the 0.59 level for the second time. Hopefully, it breaks through
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hadsty23(m): 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sailor1:
Congrats guys.... In just a lil over a month, we hit over 100 pages on the first Nairaland crypt0 thread the m0ds allowed to stand..

What's better is that most discussions were sensible and stuff people found helpful

This has rivalled other investment threads here.

Irrespective of what CBN says, WE MEUVE!!!

With this thread I found myself, i have been in crypto since 3 years but on just hold. Now I learnt more. God bless ya'll

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tempusfugit: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
GO FOR IT, ZILLIQA HAS HUGE POTENTIAL DUE TO THE SOLUTION IS BRING TO THE WORLD OF CRYPTOCURRENCY AND VERY GOOD TEAM BEHIND IT
sKeetz:

Great. My target is to have 100k $zil before this month's end. Its FA is solid and has been consolidating for sometime now. Its breakout will be explosive.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
akins4lovers:

I have withdraw my money, just waiting for alert.
Lemme know when U get d alert.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gsilk(f): 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
REUBEN010:

Amen!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
kolagbemi:

God bless you. I will check Zil and theta. thanks

Don't jump in unnecessarily...and be patient too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
nittly:
hello folks!!!! please what going on about the lu.no app my eth.erum keep decreasing but on my roqq.u app it still intact it's doesn't decrease, even the rate are highly different...... what could be the cause?

The exchange rate on Luno is dropping
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:
Like this post if you think that this NL crypto community should have a WhatsApp cr.ypto community that offers escrow buy.ing and sellin.g of b1tcoyn..

We will verify the escrow and post iD and address of the individual for authentication.

Though I did not subscribe to groups initially, but this may be a sensible idea for a P2P community... But lets hold on and see how thing go over the next week.

Water will always find its level

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hadsty23:

With this thread I found myself, i have been in crypto since 3 years but on just hold. Now I learnt more. God bless ya'll

Welcome here... nice words.. good to know
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
tempusfugit:
GO FOR IT, ZILLIQA HAS HUGE POTENTIAL DUE TO THE SOLUTION IS BRING TO THE WORLD OF CRYPTOCURRENCY AND VERY GOOD TEAM BEHIND IT

Hehe... forget solution, forget team, forget tech.. aside betece and eith... all the rest exixt for the pump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
REUBEN010:

After 0.5, the next major level is 0.7... Only a matter of time

I keps saying... when ADA pumps, it pumps!!! I dont wean wicky pumps and dump

Same with XLM, Zil, Theta and Link... Its always worth snipping their pumps.. Your portfolio will thank you. Mine is smiling at me presently grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sailor1:

The exchange rate on Luno is dropping
Ok thanks for reply....
Now what can I do? should I transfer it to my roqq.u wallet or leave it there @lu.no acct?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
nittly:
Ok thanks for reply....
Now what can I do? should I transfer it to my roqq.u wallet or leave it there @lu.no acct?

It does not matter except you want to cash out..

What matters is the eith you have

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by REUBEN010(m): 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sailor1:

After 0.5, the next major level is 0.7... Only a matter of time

I keps saying... when ADA pumps, it pumps!!! I dont wean wicky pumps and dump

Same with XLM, Zil, Theta and Link... Its always worth snipping their pumps.. Your portfolio will thank you. Mine is smiling at me presently grin

Sincerely, ADA looks promising. Maybe I'll increase my portfolio in it a bit.

Modified: It has broken through already. Looking forward to the 0.7 level
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sailor1:

Though I did not subscribe to groups initially, but this may be a sensible idea for a P2P community... But lets hold on and see how thing go over the next week.

Water will always find its level

Yes, you're very on point. This community is big enough to have a thriving, fully legitimate cryp.to peer2peer service. It is highly needed at this point of CBN distasteful law.

I can see that quite a majority of people here likes the idea of creating the crypto buying and selling group. I can guarantee you that due diligence will be done and high transparency will be made to ensure that everything is legitimate. No scams or fraud whatsoever. I just need us to decide wether it is the right call or not. Keep liking the post.

Thanks Sailor1

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sailor1:

It does not matter except you want to cash out..

What matters is the eith you have
okay thanks... I will leave it there @ lu.no acct
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
legacystore:
Crypto currency is known to have high volatility which means anything is possible u can make 80% loss or gain in just 24 hours depending on how the pendulum swings.

Just yesterday xrp was 220 and everyone was dumping and this morning it's has moved to 270 for those that stayed on. Massive profit in 24 hrs.

Let's discuss crypto picks, strategies and tips

My strategy is hodl or swing trading

I buy and hold to make at least 50% minimum before I dump and move to the next one.

My max wait period is 3 months, sometimes I hit target much earlier the other time I cut my loss.

Day trading is a no no for me, don't even have such time

Which coin do you normally buy?

I also want to use the hodl strategy.

Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by theatom(m): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
I have 433 xrp to sell
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:

Yes, you're very on point. This community is big enough to have a thriving, fully legitimate cryp.to peer2peer service. It is highly needed at this point of CBN distasteful law.

I can see that quite a majority of people here likes the idea of creating the crypto buying and selling group. I can guarantee you that due diligence will be done and high transparency will be made to ensure that everything is legitimate. No scams or fraud whatsoever. I just need us to decide wether it is the right call or not. Keep liking the post.

Thanks Sailor1

Please we are better here

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sailor1 ,

Please check on VET if it will be a good dive
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ojemedad:

Please we are better here

We are not taking any activity away from here. It is mainly for exchanging crypto. Do you get?

There will be rules that prohibits chatting or discussion other than buying and selling
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by don4real: 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
Tolu181:
you are not a real crypto Investor..

Ok Mr real

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by don4real: 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
theatom:
I have 433 xrp to sell

Be very careful. Sales in person will be a better option
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:

We are not taking any activity away from here. It is mainly for exchanging crypto. Do you get?

There will be rules that prohibits chatting or discussion other than buying and selling

From there scam issues will arise

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ojemedad:

From there scam issues will arise

How? Do you not know how escrow services are done? The only concern is the escrow body in particular which is why I am stressing on due diligence and verification being made before proceeding.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
REUBEN010:

Sincerely, ADA looks promising. Maybe I'll increase my portfolio in it a bit.

Modified: It has broken through already. Looking forward to the 0.7 level

I prefer sniping stuff before they move or at particular spots nit trying to catch a moving train...

But then, everyone with their pattern
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ojemedad:
Sailor1 ,

Please check on VET if it will be a good dive

Vet like others I listed is a sleeping monster...
When time reach, e go waka... The particular time is what I don't know

You can decide to take a sit and wait...
For now na ADA
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by REUBEN010(m): 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sailor1:

I prefer sniping stuff before they move or at particular spots nit trying to catch a moving train...

But then, everyone with their pattern

I intended increasing my portfolio it it hadn't broken through 0.5
Maybe I'll look for a suitable position of re-entry if we have a dip.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mike8804: 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
February 14th... any suggestions, keep holding or liquidate ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by REUBEN010(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
My wish is that the alts don't run simultaneously so that we can catch as many as we can.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ebowo(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.