Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3298787 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dimade1: 6:34am On Feb 07, 2021
njuwo:
No scam here, you can go through my profile for clarity.
join our p2p group on watsapp,0811 555 7708
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 6:35am On Feb 07, 2021
Your DOGEUSDT 0% Interest Isolated Margin Voucher for the 200.0 USDT loan expires in 24 hours. Interest will be charged on the outstanding balance.

Please what's this about. I just got this text message this morning
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by njuwo(m): 6:35am On Feb 07, 2021
dimade1:
join our p2p group on watsapp,0811 555 7708
Ok bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akinola2345(m): 7:11am On Feb 07, 2021
Patients is very good....ADA,XLM,BNB and two others...

I will not say much...
Buy this now

WIN
BTT
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 7:22am On Feb 07, 2021
A book was recommended here for TA. Can someone please help me with the name please.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by THURAFTERNOON: 7:23am On Feb 07, 2021
this is yet another golden thread on nairaland that's if se.un and his gang would allow it stay.

the govt should understand that they can't do anything to stop cryptocurrency. also, since the effect from 2 days ago, I'm sure they didn't realize alot of more youth piqued interest in the topic and started to make research. Like myself, I started to invest in altcoins January and I hope to continue to build my portfolio till the end of the year. I've identified to be a long term crypto investor (min 1yr HODL) in just few days I made research and invested in some coins, believe you me I already got some $ increase which I believe if I can leave all for minimum of 2yrs I'm going to be making good profits. Reading this thread, I already saw brothers doing the good work to recommend good projects to invest in that's great one. I am also hodling the following projects as I've invested in them; ADA,VET, DOT, BAKE, TWT, CAKE . as a newbie investor, don't forget to always DYOR (Do-Your-Own-Research). i just got to know about zil, win, btt from this thread so I'll make sure to DYOR and see if I can add them to my portfolio ....in this game too, u have to have real patience. it's not a get rich quick scheme but you can get surely get rich overnight in investing in the right projects..

may we all reap big. the country will never kill us .

17 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 7:30am On Feb 07, 2021
Cos the market is going down bearish. I may be wrong though
lovinhubby2wife:
ethereum at 500$ how's that possible?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 7:41am On Feb 07, 2021
Your DOGEUSDT 0% Interest Isolated Margin Voucher for the 200.0 USDT loan expires in 24 hours. Interest will be charged on the outstanding balance.

Please what's this about. I just got this text message this morning.

Who else got this message
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Aicebaba: 7:43am On Feb 07, 2021
AIT1:

How can someone identify the best person to trade with in p2p? What should one look out for? Which payment method do they mostly accept?

Thanks sir.

a. TO BUY CRYPTO: Look for the lowest price.
b. TO SELL CRYPTO: Look for the highest price.

I prefer bank transfer option as it's quicker.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 7:46am On Feb 07, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

You want to sell abi.

The market is unforgiving, it would keep teaching you same lessons until you learn.

If you are like me and don’t like seeing red on your portfolio then stop buying green koins, reasons I’m not buying Doge or XLM, I should have bought then yesterday, now that they are green I’m not buying.

Look for bleeding koins and buy.

Btw last chance to buy OGN before the train leaves the station and you would now be buying when it’s green.

Morning bro. Is it a good time to cash out on Lit/hodl or buy more?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SirMichael1: 7:53am On Feb 07, 2021
Viking007:
You can't deposit via Luno anymore.
Use a Vpn.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 7:56am On Feb 07, 2021
Ekehwinz:

Morning bro. Is it a good time to cash out on Lit/hodl or buy more?
my guy greed killed me with XRP, I had made 80% profit only for me to hodl thinking I could make more. I lost everything and more. I almost died that day.

If you've made enough profit don't let gree fool you into thinking there's more to be made. Losing in altys takes minutes to happen. Once the big bags start to dump, you go hail

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enosa1(m): 8:02am On Feb 07, 2021
SirMichael1:
Use a Vpn.
Good morning bro... Please how does this work? Which VPN is good for Android
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by REUBEN010(m): 8:08am On Feb 07, 2021
Whoever has ATOM in his or her portfolio should go check it out. It's not doing bad.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Viking007(m): 8:21am On Feb 07, 2021
SirMichael1:
Use a Vpn.
Doesn't work.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Innoxxacs: 8:24am On Feb 07, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:

its for those who trade futures and margin, you really don't need it if you don't
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 8:29am On Feb 07, 2021
Viking007:
Doesn't work.
open Quidax account

You can deposit there, through paystack...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gsilk(f): 8:36am On Feb 07, 2021
You guys sef!
"Hello, I'm new to cry.pto where do I begin?", "i just downloaded ly.no how do i fund?" . You don't want to read this thread from the beginning and see people's experiences first abi? On something that involves your own money you still don't want to do a little work? well, what do I know sef? you gon learn grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 8:37am On Feb 07, 2021
GRT Graph Token from start to finish,

Technical analysis is really awesome when the market is directional.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2021
fusionchimera:
GRT Graph Token from start to finish,

Technical analysis is really awesome when the market is directional.

This one don hit Target.

Drop TA for koin when never hit target.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2021
Aicebaba:

a. TO BUY CRYPTO: Look for the lowest price.
b. TO SELL CRYPTO: Look for the highest price.

I prefer bank transfer option as it's quicker.

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LOquence: 8:58am On Feb 07, 2021
REUBEN010:

Understanding the concept of support and resistance will help you become more patient most especially with those alts that have shown strong consolidation. I was also impatient whenever my trades are stagnant or dipping until I enrolled into binance academy for tutoring on certain concepts.
Hopping in and out of trades at the wrong positions will surely cost you some fortune from your portfolio.
how do i sign up for binance academy?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LOquence: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2021
SirMichael1:
Use a Vpn.
are you serious? Does it work?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rilwayne001: 9:09am On Feb 07, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by REUBEN010(m): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2021
LOquence:
how do i sign up for binance academy?

Learning is free. No registration or any sort. Just Google search "binance academy" and click on any of the topics that interest you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hassanmaye(m): 9:25am On Feb 07, 2021
grossintel:
Lol, what happened in 2017 - 2018 is about to repeat itself. Y'all should be very careful, crypto is highly volatile. It will end in tears for the faint hearted. Make sure you understand the risks and is willing to hold for a couple of years. Don't come here crying you lost all your money in a few months.
Do you mean it's a risky business
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hassanmaye(m): 9:28am On Feb 07, 2021
Stewart883:
Lol if you're waiting for bitcoin to fall you're on a long tin. Its about 19m now and it is projected to reach 40 to 50m. So u better wise up. Personally I have made over 4m between Nov 2020 to present. What I'll advise you that u shod buy now!
How much do you invest the first time, God in heaven
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 9:37am On Feb 07, 2021
REUBEN010:

ADA is currently testing the 0.6 level. Hoping for a breakthrough soonest

Its broke the 0.6 level.. Its dealing with the 0.69 levele

The weekly resistance zones are well outlined from 2017/018
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2021
myonekobosay:
premium tears loading. Looking forward to buy ETH at $500

It was below 500 for most of last year.. why did you not buy?

If it drops to 500 today, you will still not buy
The fact that people like you are still on the sidelines tells me we have a good way to go. Please remind us when you get tired pf waiting and FOMO in so we can start distributing our bags.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 9:41am On Feb 07, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:

seems you are margin trading doge... isn't it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Divay22(f): 9:55am On Feb 07, 2021
myonekobosay:
premium tears loading. Looking forward to buy ETH at $500
He no go happen o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: xavuv and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.