Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3283022 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) ... (3638) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
jigabanty:

I bought this same XVS when it was 26/27$. It was at 36$ before this week correction. Do you think it's a good hodl for now? With what you and Trex4 is saying i feel like pulling out... What do you think sir.
The coin ($XVS) looks good on the surface. It has a lower supply than BNB and solana (10,000,000) that they're even actively burning to make it lower. It has a smaller market cap at 300,000,000$, so if it reaches at least 2 billion market cap it'll be 200 dollars. And it also has a "use case" for frictionless yield liquidity and decentralised lending and borrowing. It's even under safepal wallet. A close competitor of trustwallet and metamask.

But the coin is a risk. From 145 dollars to 36 dollars isn't a good sign, and from what I remember it rose again to 145 dollars, and crashed again. Like a pump and dump with pure manipulation. Liquidated a lot of people. I would hold Solana or Polkadot, chain link instead. But do your own research bro.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ibime:

No wam. Just prep down your BUSD for Sept 9th when the first leg of MVBIII will be announced.

Somehow they announced Babyswap early that's why it's been mooning.

I will be scattering bids in all 20 announced on this day

Thanks for that call too, once said I mirror your trades, NFA yeah. Took out my initial investment with some beer money grin, ready to ride the rest to hades or valhalla

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ibime:
For anyone looking to play the MVBIII program, allow me to share my strategy. Not financial advice, but something to consider.

First premise is to note that the average gain on tokens who made the MVBII list was 10X. That was even before the likes of Alpaca and MBox got listed on Binance. Those are the X they made in Pancake Swap.

1.) On September 9th, 20 monthly stars will be announced

2.) On October 14th, another 20 monthly stars will be announced

3.) On November 11th, another 20 monthly stars will be announced

4.) On November 25th, all 60 coins will be whittled down to 20 finalists

Strategy:

1.) For September 9th monthly stars, I will buy all 20 coins. Already the money made from BabySwap will cover 10 of those purchases, or I may double the size, at which I will deploy more BUSD.

2.) By October 14th monthly stars, many of the coins bought in September should have made gains. I plan to sell 75% of each coin I bought in September to fund October purchases. The reason is the new announcements move faster and the September ones would have had.misy if their pump by now.

3.) Same for November 11th, the plan is to sell 75% of each coin bought in October to fund November purchases

4.) All 60 coins will be whittled down to 20 on November 25th. There will be a fast dumping of the 40 coins that didn't make it. The plan is to sell everything on November 23rd to avoid this dumping. Then I will purchase the 20 finalists on Nov 25th with the funds from the sale of all tokens. All 20 finalists should moon further.

ibime , you're a (god) simple.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Brawlscartel(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ibime:
For anyone looking to play the MVBIII program, allow me to share my strategy. Not financial advice, but something to consider.

First premise is to note that the average gain on tokens who made the MVBII list was 10X. That was even before the likes of Alpaca and MBox got listed on Binance. Those are the X they made in Pancake Swap.

Strategy:

1.) For September 9th monthly stars, I will buy all 20 coins. Already the money made from BabySwap will cover 10 of those purchases, or I may double the size, at which I will deploy more BUSD.

2.) By October 14th monthly stars, many of the coins bought in September should have made gains. I plan to sell 75% of each coin I bought in September to fund October purchases. The reason is the new announcements move faster and the September ones would have had.misy if their pump by now.

3.) Same for November 11th, the plan is to sell 75% of each coin bought in October to fund November purchases

4.) All 60 coins will be whittled down to 20 on November 25th. There will be a fast dumping of the 40 coins that didn't make it. The plan is to sell everything on November 23rd to avoid this dumping. Then I will purchase the 20 finalists on Nov 25th with the funds from the sale of all tokens. All 20 finalists should moon further.

How much for d coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gameboy727(m): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ibime:

Strategy:

Please, no vex o. The question I want to ask is, on what exchange/app would we be able to buy these coins?

Modified: Did a bit of research and I've gotten the knowledge I needed. I've downloaded Trust Wallet and read how to use it too. We would be awaiting your signals and the various accurate CA to the coins come September 9th.

God bless you richly Sir Ibime.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jigabanty(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
Trex4:
The coin ($XVS) looks good on the surface. It has a lower supply than BNB and solana (10,000,000) that they're even actively burning to make it lower. It has a smaller market cap at 300,000,000$, so if it reaches at least 2 billion market cap it'll be 200 dollars. And it also has a "use case" for frictionless yield liquidity and decentralised lending and borrowing. It's even under safepal wallet. A close competitor of trustwallet and metamask.

But the coin is a risk. From 145 dollars to 36 dollars isn't a good sign, and from what I remember it rose again to 145 dollars, and crashed again. Like a pump and dump with pure manipulation. Liquidated a lot of people. I would hold Solana or Polkadot, chain link instead. But do your own research bro.

Hmm, thanks bro.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ibime:

Strategy:

This is how you pass information.

Well-done Ibime!!!

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jheypeel(m): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bosses in the house
Is it advisable to buy and hodl sol rn
Or I should wait till e dip

cc ibime
Rueben
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jheypeel(m): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ibime:

Strategy:

2.) By October 14th monthly stars, many of the coins bought in September should have made gains. I plan to sell 75% of each coin I bought in September to fund October purchases. The reason is the new announcements move faster and the September ones would have had most of their pump by now.

What a genius shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
jedisco:
With the number of posts asking for what to trade or buy, I'm thinking of starting a thread focused on long-term investment in crypt0 mainly for those who trade size...

I believe with time, bitc0in would be worth hundreds of thousands and offer folls the opportunity to make life changing money

It seems most people here are chasing shadows and noise thinking they're making money... most want to convert 20k into 1 bitc0in overnight and might end up on a rollercoaster. A good number have no targets. They're only interested in the adrenaline pump forgetting the big picture and might sadly end up just being liquidity in the market. Sometimes it's sad, cos I see folks making mistakes we made in the days...

This isn't financial advise and I don't claim to be a guru... but it seems very few people here do see the bigger picture
Looking at the big picture, I believe ultimately bitc0in will trend up and if that happens, crypt0 would give me an opportunity to make life changing money. In this market, what ultimately matters is how much bitc0in you stash....

I've traded traditional markets and I've been happy to invest my money at 10% for a full year.... To many people here, that would say its senseless...but to each his own...

In my opinion, if one trades size, the focus should be on increasing your bitc0in stash.., protecting it...and only trade in a way to increase your it...

Good one here, I think the major reason people dont hodl for long is the financial aspect, most of the funds use for trading are part of daily living, no extra fund anywhere to hold down

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by spiniverse1: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ibime:

Strategy:

2.) By October 14th monthly stars, many of the coins bought in September should have made gains. I plan to sell 75% of each coin I bought in September to fund October purchases. The reason is the new announcements move faster and the September ones would have had most of their pump by now.

This guy is from sambisa...you no chop your school fees!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LTRAVIS(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
DieRich5:
gate. io
Pls use coingecko. com to check it or just download the app ND play round it to understand the site/app

Check dis place u will see all the trading Ex of any coin u wanna trade
God bless �

Thanks boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by taiocol: 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
How do you buy coins that's about to be listed on KUCOIN?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
jigabanty:

I bought this same XVS when it was 26/27$. It was at 36$ before this week correction. Do you think it's a good hodl for now? With what you and Trex4 is saying i feel like pulling out... What do you think sir.
That was then, I think it will melt faces soon. It's been accumulating within that range since Adam
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekpeyoungsam: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ibime:

Strategy:

Thank you Boss Ibime
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ibime:
Babyswap 5x for me so far and I've taken out my initial capital
Where do you see these gems pls?
Can I send you a pm
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 28, 2021
Tyche:

Thanks for that call too, once said I mirror your trades, NFA yeah. Took out my initial investment with some beer money grin, ready to ride the rest to hades or valhalla
Abeg before you go to Hades or Valhalla, give me your money to hold for you.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 12:11am On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime:

Strategy:

You are really the backbone of this thread boss.

Your selflessness in sharing information is next to none.

More Wins for you boss.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:48am On Aug 28, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 1:10am On Aug 28, 2021
Pls house, i have been hearing take profit, take profit, take profit...

Pls how do you take profit?

Is it this way?
Buy coin "a" worth of 60k Naira, and ur money grow to 64k, remove 4k and keep 60k. Remember my coin reduces in digit too.
So this is my question...
If coin goes down to the to the initial amount u bought with 60k u have 56k as worth value.
So logically it's samething if u don't take ur 4k profit...Or is there something i am missing? Or that's not how to take profit?
Pls gurus in the house i need your breakdown

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:23am On Aug 28, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
Pls house, i have been hearing take profit, take profit, take profit...

Pls how do you take profit?

Is it this way?
Buy coin "a" worth of 60k Naira, and ur money grow to 64k, remove 4k and keep 60k. Remember my coin reduces in digit too.
So this is my question...
If coin goes down to the to the initial amount u bought with 60k u have 56k as worth value.
So logically it's samething if u don't take ur 4k profit...Or is there something i am missing? Or that's not how to take profit?
Pls gurus in the house i need your breakdown

Thanks

First, the question you should ask yourself is why did you get into crypt0 and what was your target when you got in

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JAccksnow(m): 1:28am On Aug 28, 2021
Sheriman:

Buy XEC on Binance XEC/BUSD
Buy WalletSwap on Pancakes
Buy E-coin finance on Pancakes
Buy PornRocket on Pancakes
Hold it for 2 years you will be amazed

I see xec making people cool cash. I'm gonna hold till all 0's cancel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:36am On Aug 28, 2021
Meh see green everywhere.................

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 2:07am On Aug 28, 2021
jedisco:

First, the question you should ask yourself is why did you get into crypt0 and what was your target when you got in
Get into crypto for trading and thanks for this thread and YouTube videos. Only thing i haven't learn is how to take profit reason i am asking the question.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pato5(m): 2:40am On Aug 28, 2021
Haryoureendey4:

Get into crypto for trading and thanks for this thread and YouTube videos. Only thing i haven't learn is how to take profit reason i am asking the question.
You have N60
You bought an 2 oranges for N60 (N30 each).
The price rose to N40.
You sold 1.
You have 1 orange left and N40 cash.
The price fell to N30 or below.
You use the N30 from your cash to buy 1 again.
You now have 2 oranges and N10(profit).

Buy low and sell high.

Unfortunately if village people dey your matter you will be buying high and selling low.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:03am On Aug 28, 2021
SOL 88

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 3:38am On Aug 28, 2021
I'm with you sir. September 9th well noted
Ibime:

No wam. Just prep down your BUSD for Sept 9th when the first leg of MVBIII will be announced.

Somehow they announced Babyswap early that's why it's been mooning.

I will be scattering bids in all 20 announced on this day
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sheriman(m): 3:55am On Aug 28, 2021
JAccksnow:

I see xec making people cool cash. I'm gonna hold till all 0's cancel
XEC is a very good coin oooo, the coin go blow up for the holders by December next year. I have 1million pieces of it. $0.009 is OK to take profit.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:14am On Aug 28, 2021
Jameselias:

ibeme, you're a (god) simple.
please what are monthly stars? I'm new in this side of the world �

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 28, 2021
48 cent currently

Has good potential
Check gate exchange
Another gaming token

If it does what axie did for me
Still cool. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by maximizer61(m): 6:50am On Aug 28, 2021
Good morning great hustlers.
Pls i need an advise on what coin to invest my 40k naira for a long time, let say 6months

Thanks

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) ... (3638) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: RaphaellaDD(f), SolarE, daharry(m), BOOKWORMLUX(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.