Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3337280 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) ... (3663) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OBelz(f): 6:59am On Aug 28, 2021
PeaceIlya:
Weather up or down people are making money, I ma grateful to binance. In few months time I would resign.

I bought my first car with crypto

Am on the verge of completing my second house with crypto

I have 3 businesses with crypto money.
A. Foodstuff business
B. POS Business
C. Barbing salon

Newbies I didn't start 3 yrs or 4 yrs ago, I started in 2010

If you like believe, if you don't.
I'm speechless.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OBelz(f): 7:02am On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OBelz(f): 7:03am On Aug 28, 2021
What's pumping $safemoon?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gameboy727(m): 7:21am On Aug 28, 2021
Guys please I want to understand something here, I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me. Normally, when bnb is sent to Trust wallet, it's the BEP2 own, then it is converted to Smart chain own, that is the BEP20. However in the screenshot below, let's say I want to buy a token on pancakeswap, is it the Bnb or smart chain that would be used or I would just have to swap to either of them and see which one buys the token I want?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:26am On Aug 28, 2021
Haryoureendey4:

Get into crypto for trading and thanks for this thread and YouTube videos. Only thing i haven't learn is how to take profit reason i am asking the question.

As pato5 said, the common way of making money in crypt0 is buying low and selling high. You are the one who determines where you want to sell and whst percentage of your stash you want to

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ykgold29(m): 7:29am On Aug 28, 2021
gameboy727:
Guys please I want to understand something here, I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me. Normally, when bnb is sent to Trust wallet, it's the BEP2 own, then it is converted to Smart chain own, that is the BEP20. However in the screenshot below, let's say I want to buy a token on pancakeswap, is it the Bnb or smart chain that would be used or I would just have to swap to either of them and see which one buys the token I want?
First connect your wallet to bsc network. It will bring out your bnb balance.
Then u can buy with your bnb balance

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:48am On Aug 28, 2021
gameboy727:
Once you are on pancakeswap, connect your wallet to smart chain network, then once you are done, you can proceed to buy any coin you want to buy, make sure BNB is at the top, while the coin you want to buy should be below, always make sure you have gas fee for each transaction to be successful, good luck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gameboy727(m): 7:55am On Aug 28, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Once you are on pancakeswap, connect your wallet to smart chain network, then once you are done, you can proceed to buy any coin you want to buy, make sure BNB is at the top, while the coin you want to buy should be below, always make sure you have gas fee for each transaction to be successful, good luck.

ykgold29:

First connect your wallet to bsc network. It will bring out your bnb balance.
Then u can buy with your bnb balance

Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dapaiks: 7:57am On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime:
For anyone looking to play the MVBIII program, allow me to share my strategy. Not financial advice, but something to consider.

First premise is to note that the average gain on tokens who made the MVBII list was 10X. That was even before the likes of Alpaca and MBox got listed on Binance. Those are the X they made in Pancake Swap.

1.) On September 9th, 20 monthly stars will be announced

2.) On October 14th, another 20 monthly stars will be announced

3.) On November 11th, another 20 monthly stars will be announced

4.) On November 25th, all 60 coins will be whittled down to 20 finalists

Strategy:

1.) For September 9th monthly stars, I will buy all 20 coins. Already the money made from BabySwap will cover 10 of those purchases, or I may double the size, at which I will deploy more BUSD.

2.) By October 14th monthly stars, many of the coins bought in September should have made gains. I plan to sell 75% of each coin I bought in September to fund October purchases. The reason is the new announcements move faster and the September ones would have had most of their pump by now.

3.) Same for November 11th, the plan is to sell 75% of each coin bought in October to fund November purchases

4.) All 60 coins will be whittled down to 20 on November 25th. There will be a fast dumping of the 40 coins that didn't make it. The plan is to sell everything on November 23rd to avoid this dumping. Then I will purchase the 20 finalists on Nov 25th with the funds from the sale of all tokens. All 20 finalists should moon further.
Boss, please do well to drop us signal comes the date, thanks in anticipation...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:58am On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime:
For anyone looking to play the MVBIII program, allow me to share my strategy. Not financial advice, but something to consider.

First premise is to note that the average gain on tokens who made the MVBII list was 10X. That was even before the likes of Alpaca and MBox got listed on Binance. Those are the X they made in Pancake Swap.

Strategy:

1.) For September 9th monthly stars, I will buy all 20 coins. Already the money made from BabySwap will cover 10 of those purchases, or I may double the size, at which I will deploy more BUSD.

2.) By October 14th monthly stars, many of the coins bought in September should have made gains. I plan to sell 75% of each coin I bought in September to fund October purchases. The reason is the new announcements move faster and the September ones would have had most of their pump by now.

3.) Same for November 11th, the plan is to sell 75% of each coin bought in October to fund November purchases

4.) All 60 coins will be whittled down to 20 on November 25th. There will be a fast dumping of the 40 coins that didn't make it. The plan is to sell everything on November 23rd to avoid this dumping. Then I will purchase the 20 finalists on Nov 25th with the funds from the sale of all tokens. All 20 finalists should moon further.
Nice one
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sconp: 8:08am On Aug 28, 2021
extendo:
Y'all check out $Atlas and $Polis of StarAtlas. This will be the first crypto based game to use Unreal engine (same game engine Fortnite uses). FTX just did the IEO for both tokens yesterday. It has not been listed on any exchange yet, so everyone's quite early as is. If you missed AXS this is another opportunity.

Where can I buy this?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maicraze20: 8:17am On Aug 28, 2021
This one sfund dey drop while others dey green...what's ur take on this..can I buy it

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Besthelp01(m): 8:19am On Aug 28, 2021
India will launch its digital currency by December

This was disclosed by the Central Bank governor, Shaktikanta Das to  CNBC.

He said, “We are being extremely careful about it because it’s completely a new product, not just for RBI, but globally,”

“I think by the end of the year, we should be able to — we would be in a position, perhaps — to start our first trials,” Das told CNBC.

See full news here: https://techglidar.com/2021/08/28/indias-central-bank-set-to-launch-digital-currency-by-december/
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2021
Sysdatek:
48 cent currently

Has good potential
Check gate exchange
Another gaming token

If it does what axie did for me
Still cool. grin
Wow…..This is Binance clear equivalent of Axie infinity on ethereum blockchain. This is a Gem!! Though, it current price seems high to me grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2021
OBelz:
What's pumping $safemoon?
safemoon is launching its wallet today

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by extendo: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2021
sconp:

Where can I buy this?
It hasn't been listed on any exchange yet, keep your eyes peeled.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

Wow…..This is Binance clear equivalent of Axie infinity on ethereum blockchain. This is a Gem!! Though, it current price seems high to me grin

Yea
Axie at 50 cents was high
It's 74usd now cheesy grin

100usd (50k naira) invested in axie January this year should be around 15kusd (7.5m naira)

For me it's about the potential
Leave meme coins and hold

Binamon with the community and the development ongoing should do 10 to 30usd in some months and they are launching games I'm a few hours

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maicraze20: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2021
Sysdatek:

Yea

100usd (50k naira) invested in axie January this year should be around 15kusd (7.5m naira)

Binamon with the community and the development ongoing should do 10 to 30usd in some months and they are launching games I'm a few hours
where can I buy it pls

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 28, 2021
Maicraze20:
where can I buy it pls

Gate.io check bmonusdt
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunker1(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2021
Sysdatek:

Yea

I was in this coin during the short bear market, didn't do any research just throw my token there checked back in Few days saw it did 4x, yes I bought at $0.061, I took 3x and allowed the rest to ride forever but came back to see it decrease by %43, I told myself collect it na still your money, I sold everything, only to find out that the coin is number 4 in Bianance nft play2earn and did another Xs. I don't have the mind to buy back sad moral of the story do research before buying any coin it will help you to hold even when it seems stagnant.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by daintyprincess(f): 9:23am On Aug 28, 2021
jedisco:
With the number of posts asking for what to trade or buy, I'm thinking of starting a thread focused on long-term investment in crypt0 mainly for those who trade size...

I believe with time, bitc0in would be worth hundreds of thousands and offer folls the opportunity to make life changing money

It seems most people here are chasing shadows and noise thinking they're making money... most want to convert 20k into 1 bitc0in overnight and might end up on a rollercoaster. A good number have no targets. They're only interested in the adrenaline pump forgetting the big picture and might sadly end up just being liquidity in the market. Sometimes it's sad, cos I see folks making mistakes we made in the days...

This isn't financial advise and I don't claim to be a guru... but it seems very few people here do see the bigger picture
Looking at the big picture, I believe ultimately bitc0in will trend up and if that happens, crypt0 would give me an opportunity to make life changing money. In this market, what ultimately matters is how much bitc0in you stash....

I've traded traditional markets and I've been happy to invest my money at 10% for a full year.... To many people here, that would say its senseless...but to each his own...

In my opinion, if one trades size, the focus should be on increasing your bitc0in stash.., protecting it...and only trade in a way to increase your it...

I'm with you

Paste the link here please, when you create the thread
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maicraze20: 9:25am On Aug 28, 2021
Sysdatek:

Gate.io check bmonusdt
pls Gate.io exc apple or Web which is one pls...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunker1(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2021
Maicraze20:
where can I buy it pls
In Pancakeswap also
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by stockbuego: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2021
Sysdatek:

Gate.io check bmonusdt

I wonder why is Bmoon not listed on Binance trading platform when they have Bmoon as a gaming token. Plz can you throw more light.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by daintyprincess(f): 9:29am On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime:

Strategy:

Thank you sir

Please on what exchange can we buy these coins
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2021
Bunker1:

I was in this coin during the short bear market, didn't do any research just throw my token there checked back in Few days saw it did 4x, yes I bought at $0.061, I took 3x and allowed the rest to ride forever but came back to see it decrease by %43, I told myself collect it na still your money, I sold everything, only to find out that the coin is number 4 in Bianance nft play2earn and did another Xs. I don't have the mind to buy back sad moral of the story do research before buying any coin it will help you to hold even when it seems stagnant.

Fact
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maicraze20: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2021
Bunker1:

In Pancakeswap also
how can I connect my trust wallet with panckeswap
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunker1(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2021
Maicraze20:
how can I connect my trust wallet with panckeswap
I don't know how to explain it to you, just copy that you sentence and paste it on YouTube, any video more than 2 minutes don't bother to watch is so simple. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maicraze20: 9:38am On Aug 28, 2021
Bunker1:

I don't know how to explain it to you, just copy that you sentence and paste it on YouTube, any video more than 2 minutes don't bother to watch is so simple. Thanks.
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 9:38am On Aug 28, 2021
Abdul4trust1:
please what are monthly stars? I'm new in this side of the world �

They are the one's that made it for the month

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 9:42am On Aug 28, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
Pls house, i have been hearing take profit, take profit, take profit...

Pls how do you take profit?

Is it this way?
Buy coin "a" worth of 60k Naira, and ur money grow to 64k, remove 4k and keep 60k. Remember my coin reduces in digit too.
So this is my question...
If coin goes down to the to the initial amount u bought with 60k u have 56k as worth value.
So logically it's samething if u don't take ur 4k profit...Or is there something i am missing? Or that's not how to take profit?
Pls gurus in the house i need your breakdown

Thanks

There is no formular for takeing profit just sell the coin simple as you can't time the market

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by eddiense: 9:51am On Aug 28, 2021
Hello guys, when will the next dip of Cardano take place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) ... (3663) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: seanwilliam(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.