Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3342503 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) ... (3664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
@ibime....
You had mentioned kava earlier.... What event does it have coming up.... It seems to be flirting with its ATH... I'm waiting for a weekly close to make a decision on it... Looks more juicy against betece

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gameboy727(m): 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime:

I will be busy buying that day

Follow Binance Smart chain on Twitter and Binance MVB on Telegram to be on time

I have also picked up a few entrants retweeted by Binance like Argon which has done 2x and Tenfi which has done 60%. Also picked up a few others last night that Binance has been flirting with on Twitter

Sold all my Babyswap as it hit the target of capital I wanted to raise to pursue MVBIII purchases

Please can you share the telegram group link here. Tried searching it but nothing came up.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
jedisco:
@ibime....
You had mentioned kava earlier.... What event does it have coming up.... It seems to be flirting with its ATH... I'm waiting for a weekly close to make a decision on it... Looks more juicy against betece

It's got main net launch on August 31st. Don't know much about the token TBH but mainnet launch is a key milestone. Na small I put inside

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
gameboy727:

Please can you share the telegram group link here. Tried searching it but nothing came up.

Nairaland does not allow tg links but search for the below

Binance Smart Chain Twitter is even quicker with the updates, the tg just announces the winners probably after Smart Chain Twitter has already leaked the info

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
Sol/bnb...

Is this giving me another chance?..
Strong bounce off the daily.... Even though it might rally higher this time, I'd still ease some into betece and bnb around the 0.2 mark....

Good thing about trading strong pairs when betece is ranging is that it helps one cut out the noise...and profits can be huge if timed well..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime:

It's got main net launch on August 31st. Don't know much about the token TBH but mainnet launch is a key milestone. Na small I put inside

Thanks... Quite close... might let the mainnet lauch pass before anything
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime:

I will be busy buying that day

Follow Binance Smart chain on Twitter and Binance MVB on Telegram to be on time

I have also picked up a few entrants retweeted by Binance like Argon which has done 2x and Tenfi which has done 60%. Also picked up a few others last night that Binance has been flirting with on Twitter

Sold all my Babyswap as it hit the target of capital I wanted to raise to pursue MVBIII purchases

Boss, the 20 tokens billed for September, will they be released on the same day and at the same time?

Please if you have the link to the MVB telegram group, I will be glad to have it.

Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
jedisco:

Thanks... Quite close... might let the mainnet lauch pass before anything

If it no pump by Monday na to sell because it was always going to be a buy the rumours, sell the news scenario. It has already done 30% for me so either way it's still a green trade

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gameboy727(m): 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime:

Nairaland does not allow tg links but search for the below

Binance Smart Chain Twitter is even quicker with the updates, the tg just announces the winners probably after Smart Chain Twitter has already leaked the info

I found the telegram group. Thanks a lot.

I'll also follow the Twitter handle.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
Bunsenbun:
I like how you think but why Bitc0in only?
From the market trend,Eith is clearly taking the market from betc.
Would be interested in the group too.I really need to learn how to trade futures Boss

It's simply because betece rules the market so I use it as the standard...

I trade alyts and trade them heavy. For me, if an alyt isn't performing better than betece, I'm better off in betece...

Regarding futures, my opinion is that you don't need it to make good money in crypt0. The market is volatile enough. Most think it'd maximize their profits... but nope... 70% will blow their account within the first 3 months of starting out...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
AIT1:

Boss, the 20 tokens billed for September, will they be released on the same day and at the same time?

Yes - I posted TG screenshot but Bïnance Smart Chain Twitter is even better

I have already started accumulating half my intended purchase value on the ones Binance has been flirting with on Twitter.

Also good to check marketcap cos large caps may not pump as much as small caps

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
jedisco:
Sol/bnb...

Is this giving me another chance?..
Strong bounce off the daily.... Even though it might rally higher this time, I'd still ease some into betece and bnb around the 0.2 mark....

Good thing about trading strong pairs when betece is ranging is that it helps one cut out the noise...and profits can be huge if timed well..

Boss can you list your strong pairs. . .

Sol/BNB

Ada/ETH

and which else?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ojemedad:

Good one here, I think the major reason people dont hodl for long is the financial aspect, most of the funds use for trading are part of daily living, no extra fund anywhere to hold down

It's all about seeing the big picture....
If crypt0 really does change the world of finance like the internet did to communication, the real winners would be those who saw the big picture...
Imagine those who held their Amazon or Google stocks from the early days....

I've got my trading and long-term account. My trading account is up 75% in the last month. My long term account moves slower but helps me keep tabs on the larger picture in the market... Without it, I'd end up buying the top in the name of trading...

IMO, imagine if bitc0in get to say 300k in the next 10yrs... One bitc0in may be all u need to cahnge ur story

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime:

Thanks boss. Dey update us on your thought on BTC as we dey go

On this... Attached is still largely my view... I think it'd finally nuke when most have been convinced it's not going to nuke again... A ranging bitc0in is good for alyts... Just that it's currently under resistance

jedisco:
It's been a while I visited Crypt0 Twitter as I find it too distracting... But its a good place to guage market sentiment....

Two things I noticed...

A lot of posts from influencers advising folks to book profits so they can buy the huge dip... While this isn't financial advise, we know sooner or later there'd be a significant dip...
That said, bitc0in has a way of doing it's thing... I wouldn't be surprised it pullsback to say 48k, regains 50k and holds it for a while and alyts rally.... When folks are then convinced that 50k has held and bitc0in is due to take 60k, it then nukes to clear folks out.. Except I'm guaging the market sentiment wrongly, but bitc0in rarely nukes when majority have booked profits and waiting to buy the dip... I'd be waiting for a daily close.
One thing I'm watching is that this rally hasn't really flowed into micros... Usually, they start picking up after majors are done....and this market has a way of completing its cycles...

The second thing is that too many posts expecting a doge rally.... While I have a doge pag nd also waiting... Doge doesn't go on it's ridiculous rallies when everyone is expecting it to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
I just join Binance Smart Chain on Twitter but I can't find tg own

I think is time for me to get TWT acct meh na dere money Dy jara cheesy all dis unlisted coins from BSC

All dis coins Dy always Dy top gainer undecided dis coins will go a long way

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
ibime the mvb project on their listing day are they listed or numbered according to best project ? Please sir this question is important to me, thank you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Vicky271(f): 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hello fam good day, i recently joined crypto currency trading and I want to know why people don't really like safemoon. Despite it strict rules geared to make people know it's for Long term investor's....??

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
jedisco:

It's all about seeing the big picture....
If crypt0 really does change the world of finance like the internet did to communication, the real winners would be those who saw the big picture...
Imagine those who held their Amazon or Google stocks from the early days....

I've got my trading and long-term account. My trading account is up 75% in the last month. My long term account moves slower but helps me keep tabs on the larger picture in the market... Without it, I'd end up buying the top in the name of trading...

IMO, imagine if bitc0in get to say 300k in the next 10yrs... One bitc0in may be all u need to cahnge ur story
crypto is the future............ I'm planning to get a long term acct very soon
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
scared to FOMO but the price just keeps going up
wetin man go do

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by spiniverse1: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
Worse mistake I made in my life was to invest millions on yeye investment platform... while crypto currency is making boys smile daily...chinedu God will not forgive you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jameselias:
ibime the mvb project on their listing day are they listed or numbered according to best project ? Please sir this question is important to me, thank you.

No, all twenty will be listed at the same time, no ranking.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jigabanty(m): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime:

No, all twenty will be listed at the same time, no ranking.

So are we to buy immediately it's listen on Binance bro?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime:

Boss can you list your strong pairs. . .

Sol/BNB

Ada/ETH

and which else?

Sol is a relatively new coyn but it has respected structure so far....

Bnb/betece and eith/btc are also good ones...
Of late, I've been monitoring bnb/cake and bnb/bake as those seem to move after bnb...

Bnb wasn't a special coyn before.. but with binaz offering trading pairs into bnb for most of their coins, and also with the evolution of bsc, the coyn has began to hold strong.
Back in the days, link/eith used to be a good one to trade....not until link lost shape... I still bought some link between 20-25 for the long term

Personally, I think folks underestimate what trading strong pairs can do to ones account... To me, it's one of the easiest ways to increase ones portfolio when the conditions are right.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
Vicky271:
Hello fam good day, i recently joined crypt0 currency trading and I want to know why people don't really like safemoon. Despite it strict rules geared to make people know it's for Long term investor's....??

Hehe.. folks should stop falling for these narratives... I've seen coyns promise heaven and earth and still fizzle out... Not saying that's the case eith safemoon...
But the question should be why are you choosing safemoon?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
Maicraze20:
Openheaven ibime derich5 jedisco with the sight of green for market pls can i enter market with remaining small stable coin

Na u go decide
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
SOL and AXS breaking bounds grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nor go FOMO ohhhh calm down and wait a bit

Maicraze20:
Openheaven ibime derich5 jedisco with the sight of green for market pls can i enter market with remaining small stable coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
jigabanty:

So are we to buy immediately it's listen on Binance bro?

It don't get listed on Bïnance bro. Two or three.may.make it later. We are talking about buying unlisted coins in PanCakeSwap here
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chidekings(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
jedisco:

Sol is a relatively new coyn but it has respected structure so far....

Bnb/betece and eith/btc are also good ones...
Of late, I've been monitoring bnb/cake and bnb/bake as those seem to move after bnb...

Bnb wasn't a special coyn before.. but with binaz offering trading pairs into bnb for most of their coins, and also with the evolution of bsc, the coyn has began to hold strong.
Back in the days, link/eith used to be a good one to trade....not until link lost shape... I still bought some link between 20-25 for the long term

Personally, I think folks underestimate what trading strong pairs can do to ones account... To me, it's one of the easiest ways to increase ones portfolio when the conditions are right.
can you please throw more light on this
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime:

Yes - I posted TG screenshot but Bïnance Smart Chain Twitter is even better

I have already started accumulating half my intended purchase value on the ones Binance has been flirting with on Twitter.

Also good to check marketcap cos large caps may not pump as much as small caps

Thanks, what's the range of Market cap you look out for please?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Vicky271(f): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
jedisco:

Hehe.. folks should stop falling for these narratives... I've seen coyns promise heaven and earth and still fizzle out... Not saying that's the case eith safemoon...
But the question should be why are you choosing safemoon?
i choose safemoon. Because at the time i joined crypto currency, it was safemoon that was trending so i made my little research and what picked my interest was that line... When you sell you be charged 10percent, so i thought with that people will love to invest in safemoon only to be hearing that safemoon is not a good project....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
AIT1:

Thanks, what's the range of Market cap you look out for please?

Better under $10m, capital allocation will reduce above $50m

But I will do that research after buying though cos time is of the essence. I will buy everything equally, then after buying, I may then reduce size in the large caps and increase size in the small caps

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) ... (3664) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Hedonisco, writetopoker2, ibizgirl(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.