Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3299952 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) ... (3645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sconp: 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
jedisco:

Sol is a relatively new coyn but it has respected structure so far....

Bnb/betece and eith/btc are also good ones...
Of late, I've been monitoring bnb/cake and bnb/bake as those seem to move after bnb...

Bnb wasn't a special coyn before.. but with binaz offering trading pairs into bnb for most of their coins, and also with the evolution of bsc, the coyn has began to hold strong.
Back in the days, link/eith used to be a good one to trade....not until link lost shape... I still bought some link between 20-25 for the long term

Personally, I think folks underestimate what trading strong pairs can do to ones account... To me, it's one of the easiest ways to increase ones portfolio when the conditions are right.

I'm trying to understand this can kindly expatiate on this

Let's say you convert sol to BnB directly, when BTC dips, BnB dips with it.

Isn't it better to convert sol to busd and buy the dip

Wouldn't it be

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alaska90(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime:

Yes - I posted TG screenshot but Bïnance Smart Chain Twitter is even better

I have already started accumulating half my intended purchase value on the ones Binance has been flirting with on Twitter.

Also good to check marketcap cos large caps may not pump as much as small caps

Please could you mention the ones you have accumulated from Binance?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chidekings(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime:

Better under $10m, capital allocation will reduce above $50m

But I will do that research after buying though cos time is of the essence. I will buy everything equally, then after buying, I may then reduce size in the large caps and increase size in the small caps
ok,please can you drop names of the ones binance have been flirting with.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Vicky271(f): 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
I still think that some conys at their early stage is ok for the amateur like us with patience. Because i have this feeling that if am lucky enough to buy any shit cony and it made 100* then i can buy BTC... Stand to be corrected thou.....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DigitalMallam: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
The old token DATA will be renamed to XDATA, and the new token will inherit the DATA symbol. Aug ending
After the token migration, the old DATA tokens deposited will be renamed as XDATA, and the new DATA tokens will assume the DATA ticker with a new logo.
Conversion of old & new
DATA at a ratio of 1 XDATA = 1 DATA once the migration is completed.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
Alaska90:

Please could you mention the ones you have accumulated from Binance?

chidekings:

ok,please can you drop names of the ones binance have been flirting with.

This is speculation, not financial advice and any amount I put in, I could afford to lose

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Theinfomayniac(m): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
Vicky271:
i choose safemoon. Because at the time i joined crypto currency, it was safemoon that was trending so i made my little research and what picked my interest was that line... When you sell you be charged 10percent, so i thought with that people will love to invest in safemoon only to be hearing that safemoon is not a good project....

Rule nuber 1.
Never FOMO into any project (coin) no matter the hype. Do your own research.
Check out the fundamentals like the market cap, total supply, the circulating supply etc and also the community behind the project.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chidekings(m): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime:

This is speculation, not financial advice and any amount I put in, I could afford to lose
many of us knows all this are risk.thank you for the heads up

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime:

But I will do that research after buying though cos time is of the essence. I will buy everything equally, then after buying, I may then reduce size in the large caps and increase size in the small caps

Nice idea.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Vicky271:
i choose safemoon. Because at the time i joined crypt0 currency, it was safemoon that was trending so i made my little research and what picked my interest was that line... When you sell you be charged 10percent, so i thought with that people will love to invest in safemoon only to be hearing that safemoon is not a good project....

If you've been on this thread long enough, you'd have noticed that when a coyn becomes popular, that's usually the time to sell. Also, coyns like safemoon exist for a reason - to make profit... If you're here for the long-term, you should limit your exposure to them.

Regarding research, what were your findings on other coyns?

BTW, where are you charged 10% to sell?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime:

Please, this tokens have you bought them already? Or you are taking note of them to enter on the 9th of September?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
sconp:

I'm trying to understand this can kindly expatiate on this

Let's say you convert sol to BnB directly, when BTC dips, BnB dips with it.

Isn't it better to convert sol to busd and buy the dip

Wouldn't it be

The point is in getting an actionable pair and knowing when to trade them...

Yeah... They both dip... But some dip more than others and some recover quicker than others...

Take sol for example... If one had converted into bnb at close to the 0.0..2 on tge fist attempt (which was a weekly resistance) and bought back at 0.0..150, that's about a 33% move... Now flipping back to sol at the daily support wass another big move... 33% equally

Before the coming of stable coyns, alyts existed to increase ones betece stash... There are times to take profits into usdt...thete are times to flip alyts

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
chidekings:

can you please throw more light on this

As abv..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jigabanty(m): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime:

It don't get listed on Bïnance bro. Two or three.may.make it later. We are talking about buying unlisted coins in PanCakeSwap here

Oh, okay. Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Vicky271(f): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
jedisco:

If you've been on this thread long enough, you'd have noticed that when a coyn becomes popular, that's usually the time to sell. Also, coyns like safemoon exist for a reason - to make profit... If you're here for the long-term, you should limit your exposure to them.

Regarding research, what were your findings on other coyns?

BTW, where are you charged 10% to sell?
thanks for the advice.
On the first question, doge, matic, btt, trx and xrp. I bought doge because of Elons influence and thought it was going to help the coyn moon fast but when ever i checked my portfolio doge was d one dipping i became very afraid and sold it, on btt. It was doing fine until it stopped before the whole market started bleeding that time BTC which was closer to 50k$ then it went down to 30, i panic sell everything lol....

Second question
I'm still holding safemoon. In fact I've locked it and trow the key away... Thats my only hope of returning to çrypto trading with cash if eventually it do well...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by raydboi(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Theinfomayniac:

Rule nuber 1.
Never FOMO into any project (coin) no matter the hype. Do your own research.
Check out the fundamentals like the market cap, total supply, the circulating supply etc and also the community behind the project.
But then what exactly do we look out for in these parameters to know coiins with potentials? Pls

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime:

No, all twenty will be listed at the same time, no ranking.

Ok thank you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime:

Ibime! Ibime! How many times I call you? Officially you are now my friend.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Impulse80(m): 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
Vicky271:
thanks for the advice.
On the first question, doge, matic, btt, trx and xrp. I bought doge because of Elons influence and thought it was going to help the coyn moon fast but when ever i checked my portfolio doge was d one dipping i became very afraid and sold it, on btt. It was doing fine until it stopped before the whole market started bleeding that time BTC which was closer to 50k$ then it went down to 30, i panic sell everything lol....

Second question
I'm still holding safemoon. In fact I've locked it and trow the key away... Thats my only hope of returning to çrypto trading with cash if eventually it do well...

Hate to break it to you but safemoon is purely a shitcoin. There's too much people manipulating it behind the scenes. This is probably the reason why it hasn't been listed on any reputable exchange.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
in true wallstreetbet fashion, make ibime you're technical indicator, it's a financial advice it's not a financial advice.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jheypeel(m): 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jameselias:

Ibime! Ibime! How many times I call you? Officially you are now my friend.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Vicky271:
thanks for the advice.

Second question
hmmmmmm oga patience is key as a holder and as a trader taking profit on time is also the best thing and don't be greedy too.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
AIT1:

Please, this tokens have you bought them already? Or you are taking note of them to enter on the 9th of September?

I have bought them already but at only half the value of my intended September purchase. Kind of like hedging my bets

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Vicky271(f): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
Impulse80:

Hate to break it to you but safemoon is purely a shitcoin. There's too much people manipulating it behind the scenes. This is probably the reason why it hasn't been listed on any reputable exchange.
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
Forget waiting for shit coins ń buy coins with fundamentals.....

Waiting for shit coins will only make ur heart bleed... Move on

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jigabanty(m): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Now, I wish I bought more of SOL

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
Timekeeper:
Forget waiting for shit coins ń buy coins with fundamentals.....

Waiting for shit coins will only make ur heart bleed... Move on

Rilli angry

Shit coin ,the fastest way to cash out..can't imagine my life without shit coin cool

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by typicalgamer(m): 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime:

What platform can we find these tokens ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
VEXT:

Rilli angry

Shit coin ,the fastest way to cash out..can't imagine my life without shit coin cool
keep cashing out till then cash out for ur head..

I hope u wunt put one big money on random shit coin and dey rug pull on you...

Sha Don coman cry..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
Timekeeper:
keep cashing out till then cash out for ur head..

I hope u wunt put one big money on random shit coin and dey rug pull on you...

Sha Don coman cry..

Kull down shocked cool

Follow who know road

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunsenbun(m): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
jedisco:

It's simply because betece rules the market so I use it as the standard...

I trade alyts and trade them heavy. For me, if an alyt isn't performing better than betece, I'm better off in betece...

Regarding futures, my opinion is that you don't need it to make good money in crypt0. The market is volatile enough. Most think it'd maximize their profits... but nope... 70% will blow their account within the first 3 months of starting out...
I understand,I just want to test it out with what I can afford to lose

(1) (2) (3) ... (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) ... (3645) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ummuaisha(f), LordAdam16, Valwezzy, pafra(m), Virgo01(m), sammiewrite(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.