Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3345701 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
jedisco:
@Ibime

Good research into bsc tokens... Been on watch mode as personally, I don't do well when I own too many tokens...

Would be appreciated if you could itemise your top 3-4 out of the 20... I'd rather buy 4 good ones than 20 randomly

Very true

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by spiniverse1: 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Chairmen, is it nice converting bnb for sol?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jigabanty(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
Weirdgee:
Happy Sunday guys what coin can I buy now that will make me like 10-20$ profit this new week? I only have $30 in my binance account abeg make Una drop update.... it's not financial advice I know already.

grin lol. Go to gainers list and FOMO. Be careful this is a suicide mission. However even all the missions impossible by Tom Cruise were eventually possible. "Ire oo"

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Still holding my PSG
Dis 37 R is strong and hopefully I'll sell it dis evening b4 the game end and I want to check something if Messi playing can boost it.....

For now I'm only trading 1 coin beside PSG cus I don't know which way btc is going ND I don't wan any bad vibe

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
jedisco:
@Ibime

Good research into bsc tokens... Been on watch mode as personally, I don't do well when I own too many tokens...

Would be appreciated if you could itemise your top 3-4 out of the 20... I'd rather buy 4 good ones than 20 randomly
same here but different reasons, I don't have money for all cry
king of shitcoin I'm only buying ur top 2 each month grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
DieRich5:
Still holding my PSG
Dis 37 R is strong and hopefully I'll sell it dis evening b4 the game end and I want to check something if Messi playing can boost it.....

For now I'm only trading 1 coin beside PSG cus I don't know which way btc is going ND I don't wan any bad vibe

U get choice? undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
Timekeeper:

U get choice? undecided
tongue
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Just bought PSG coin

I hope messi scores, the trend after the match might boost the coin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yesloaded: 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
jigabanty:

grin lol. Go to gainers list and FOMO. Be careful this is a suicide mission. However even all the missions impossible by Tom Cruise are eventually possible. "Ire oo"

grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by meekhat: 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Remitano, one of the popular P2P platforms launches its own native cryptocurrency called the RENEC token.

There won't be ICO instead, you can get it freely at this stage(mine, as they call it) using Remitano mobile app for limited time.

Token: RENEC
Blockchain: Remitano Network
Protocol: Authorized Proof of Stake (DPoS)
Token Type: Utility Token
Base Mining Power (solo): 0.02 RENEC/hour
Supply: Supply will be decided as a result of the RENEC mining program

THINGS TO DO

1. Register here :
https://remitano.com/renec/ng/join/1858342

2. Search for Remitano on app store or Google play store, download the app

3. Login

4. Click on the drop-down menu at the top left corner of the app

5. Click on “mining RENEC”

6. You will reactivate your mining session every 24hrs

7. If you can, the more friends you invite, the more friends for you

If you missed BNB, Don't miss RENEC!

Enjoy!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
If you missed BNB, Don't miss RENEC shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Which ones have you bought from speculation or Binance acknowledgment tweet before the Sept 9th official announcement.

I wanna go in with 20% for project highly speculated to make MVP.

For clarity, I’m following Ibime pattern, I would be buying the whole 20 MVP but I’m adding something extra.

For my allocation to each I would be using 20% on speculation.

Say I plan to use 100$ to buy each of the MVB top 20, I would be using 20$ to buy coins speculated to make it MVP, this is because I have seen that those coin speculated to make it have been pumping. What I am yet to decide is if I would sell a day before or hold till the announcement, because people might dump speculated coins that didn’t make it to MVPIII.

I listed the ones I bought below and that's due to Binance tweeting out that they have applied (except Bmon). Hundreds of coins have applied so for Bïnance to tweet out these ones means they must be under strong consideration.

You can sell a day before announcement or keep. Remember there are 3 announcements so because a coin did not make the September Stars doesn't mean it won't make October or November. Bïnance may decide to stagger the good coins across the months.

As always, still check the chart for any head and shoulders pattern forming cos some of these coins have already done a run and profit-takers are always around. Example may be Babyswap who has already did 6x from Bïnance tweeting them. I would wait for that one to cool down small

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Tolu181:
Just bought PSG coin

I hope messi scores, the trend after the match might boost the coin

What if Mbappe sale is announced after the match?

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
jedisco:
@Ibime

It's not a case of good or not good. These are all microcaps ($1m to $50m) and what grows coins at this stage is marketing. For a behemoth like Bïnance to take on your marketing for the next 4 months is all it would take for these coins to do 5-10x on average. As per the program, Bïnance do an audit on the coin from security to applications so anyone that makes the list will be a good one for the marketcap we are talking about. The lower the marketcap the better, rather than how good the project is.

Bïnance haven't released the list so any analysis will come after they release the lists and I can cut size or increase size based on their marketcap and how much volume it would take for Bïnance marketing to move their marketcap. One or two of those that made MVBII with a large marketcap did not move as much though they were fundamentally the best coins and that was already reflected in their marketcap at the time Bïnance chose them. ALPACA is a good example. It did not move in PancakeSwap because it's marketcap was already large yet it was the best coin along with Autofarm. It only started moving after Bïnance brought it to main exchange.

So the approach with this is different and not so.much about pinpointing coins but taking the rising tide lifts all boats approach. If I throw like $400 in each coin, I'm not too concerned to be checking the performance daily but I have some assurance that when I come to sell in few weeks, my total would have uplifted. Bïnance sell the success of their previous MVB programs on how many X the coins averaged so I'm sure they won't want to come at the end of the program and tell us the value of their picks went down on average.

But above all, remember we are still in the shïtcoin phase of the market here so allocate your risk profile accordingly.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
Happy Sunday.

enjoy the final few days of august, as the very start of september does not look too great for bitcoin.

Anyways have a good week.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
I was making more from being an investor but trading has messed me up big time because I don't do research. I've gone back to investing my 95% capital while trading with 5% just for fun.

Trading is not bad but it can leave one chasing crumbs at the expense of the big stuff...

What projects are you invested in?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oviebright: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Good day everyone please I’m a newbie in this cyprto market I’m a lame man I don’t know shit. I’m using this BUNDLE app for buying coins because it’s better and simple it converts all the coins to naira rate in the current market price. I’m looking to invest in new coins that would appreciate over a long period of time like a long term investment then put buy some for trading. I’d need someone who can advice me on how to start trading cyprto too. And need advice on top 5 coins to buy that would appreciate in a year or 2 to come.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
jigabanty:

grin lol. Go to gainers list and FOMO. Be careful this is a suicide mission. However even all the missions impossible by Tom Cruise were eventually possible. "Ire oo"
ok bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
My investments are as follows
40% in doge coin. Only need it to hit $3 to cash out big
40% in XRP for the future. I'm holding it forever.
5% each in Ada, SOL, vet, ada, X.LM, kyl,
jedisco:

Trading is not bad but it can leave one chasing crumbs at the expense of the big stuff...

What projects are you invested in?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
I also have something in SHIB waiting for it to run to cashout.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jheypeel(m): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
Cc ibime
What are you thoughts on renec
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ibime:

What if Mbappe sale is announced after the match?
You're wicked.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
Doge hitting $3 undecided and when do you think it will happen?

Mazinewmoney:
My investments are as follows
40% in doge coin. Only need it to hit $3 to cash out big
40% in XRP for the future. I'm holding it forever.
5% each in Ada, SOL, vet, ada, X.LM, kyl,

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
MJBOLT:
Doge hitting $3 undecided and when do you think it will happen?

April 1st Monday evening 2030
Mark the date, I'll come here and quote dis comment tongue

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dogtails(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
Biko can anyone tell me y SUSHIUP is going down!!! From 0.198 last week as we speak its around 0.116,what's causing d dip and when is it likely to go up
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jheypeel(m): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
DieRich5:
April 1st Monday evening 2030
Mark the date, I'll come here and quote dis comment tongue

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DigitalMallam: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
DieRich5:
Still holding my PSG

Your PSG will soon hit $40.
You gonna sell outrightly or be using trailing SL to maximize your gain?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jheypeel(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
dogtails:
Biko can anyone tell me y SUSHIUP is going down!!! From 0.198 last week as we speak its around 0.116,what's causing d dip and when is it likely to go up
That's life, we move
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dogtails(m): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jheypeel:

That's life, we move
I didn't say we should move bro I simply asked a question
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reeefe(m): 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Good morning

We have instructed countless times that the first purpose of trading is not to lose any money.

You should make your trades risk free as soon as it hits the first profit target and move your stoploss to the entry point.

Then you can follow the price to the second and third targets by a tight stopless or leave it at breakeven point.

Under no circumstances should you lose any money on trades which are profitable and hit their profit targets.

Trade Smart!

how do people trading spot apply this?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hassanmaye(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
legacystore:

Luno

Binance
But now you can't buy on luno since the central bank ban crypto
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hpymoment(f): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
The market is stagnant today.
Both the gainers and the losers no Dey move cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) ... (3665) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: clems88(m), PrinceWezy(m), Hamzashaf99(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.