Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3346446 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 7:15am On Aug 29, 2021
akpos4uall:
Thanks to @ibime, finally found the coins that have made it to the MVBIII. A search on Twitter MVBIII for top results helped. One of the last four that I found has already been mentioned by Ibime. That's Babylons (babi) with contract address 0xec15a508a187e8ddfe572a5423faa82bbdd65120
I also found these sites useful
BSc project. Org
BSc. News

Bear in mind Dungeonswap and GMR already participated in MVBII and have already done multiple x so I avoided those ones. I used to hold Dungeonswap when I caught the tail end of MVBII

Itam and Cryptozoon already did many x for now so I avoided them.

Also bear in mind these are coins who applied for the program, not that they have been accepted, so its incorrect to say that they've made it onto the program. This infographic is just put together by a civilian, not by Binance. I only bought the ones that Binance acknowledged their application with a Tweet

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeSepiero(m): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

People are now wishing they bought more SOL.

Same way they would be wishing they bought more XRP.

I woke up this morning and I feel like I don’t have enough XRP.

I’m buying more!!!

1st target - $14

Moon target $50.

It looks ridiculous but it would happen and you would once again wish you took me seriously.

I once had10,000 xrp in January shortly after the law suit. I bought at $0.25. Sold more than half at a little over $0.75 after a brief pump.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 7:39am On Aug 29, 2021
Good morning

We have instructed countless times that the first purpose of trading is not to lose any money.

You should make your trades risk free as soon as it hits the first profit target and move your stoploss to the entry point.

Then you can follow the price to the second and third targets by a tight stopless or leave it at breakeven point.

Under no circumstances should you lose any money on trades which are profitable and hit their profit targets.

Trade Smart!

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2021
Ibime:

Bear in mind Dungeonswap and GMR already participated in MVBII and have already done multiple x so I avoided those ones. I used to hold Dungeonswap when I caught the tail end of MVBII

Also bear in mind these are coins who applied for the program, not that they have been accepted, so its incorrect to say that they've made it onto the program. This infographic is just put together by a civilian, not by Binance. I only bought the ones that Binance acknowledged their application with a Tweet

I dey follow you for back. At my own discretion.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2021
Nfts are really trending on Twitter. It has become the new shitcoin and people are cashing out multiple Xes.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 8:43am On Aug 29, 2021
wahala

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blesser28(m): 9:11am On Aug 29, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
I seek out and accumulate boring coins not doing much with good use case.

Let others get excited by coins pumping today. While I accumulate my bag for moon mission 2moro.

Boring today = exciting 2moro.

I appreciate your effort on this thread

Let us know more of this coin u accumulate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akpos4uall(m): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2021
Ibime:

You are right o. It was immediately after I had posted that I had the thought of revisiting the twits to confirm if truly they're from official account. Thanks for pointing it before man as well as others do the mistake of just diving in.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LTRAVIS(m): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2021
imagrg:
This is why I recommend C98. It's market supply is ok.
SEE MY signature below and enjoy FREE Airdrop Giveaway if you care.

Didn’t get any free airdrop after registering
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by stockbuego: 10:17am On Aug 29, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
You're right Master. But is there a possibility of the coin getting to a dollar in 5 years time? No matter the pump and dump

XEC has an over bloated coin in market cap. I think it is in trillions. Do you know what it takes for it to clock 1$ ?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oviebright: 10:27am On Aug 29, 2021
At openheaven2019 plz I tried reaching you on mail. Very important issue.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2021
jedisco:
With the number of posts asking for what to trade or buy, I'm thinking of starting a thread focused on long-term investment in crypt0 mainly for those who trade size...

I believe with time, bitc0in would be worth hundreds of thousands and offer folks the opportunity to make life changing money.....

In following up on this, it seems that there's an appetite to have investment focused discussions on crypt0...

Still tryna gather people's views... For those who frequent this thread.... Two queries....

Do u have a strategy while investing in crypt0?

If you do, what's that strategy....

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2021
Crypto can alleviate the financial fallout for people in Afghanistan

As the political system collapses, so too does the financial one. Thus, more and more Afghan citizens will turn to crypto.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayesmalling(m): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2021
GetaeveryNFT is a new token with massive usecase.. Hold a minimum of 5000 $Gen and get a special #NFT. Buy $Gen on
@ape_swap
https://app.apeswap.finance/swap?inputCurrency=0x0EB1fB9E02E1E0D778Bb48CE7D08633aB49a70a6
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 11:11am On Aug 29, 2021
jedisco:

In following up on this, it seems that there's an appetite to have investment focused discussions on crypt0...

Still tryna gather people's views... For those who frequent this thread.... Two queries....

Do you have a strate
60% trading
20 investing
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2021
wwe has NFTs. It time to put some few bucks there.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 11:15am On Aug 29, 2021
My brother I have given up. Thanks for your input
stockbuego:

XEC has an over bloated coin in market cap. I think it is in trillions. Do you know what it takes for it to clock 1$ ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2021
Whatever it is discuss it right here.
Oviebright:
At openheaven2019 plz I tried reaching you on mail. Very important issue.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2021
When the market direction is clear,it's easy!
When is iffy & choppy,is best to sit out and be patient!
I LOST ALOT OF MONEY with triggered stop losses this week,but it's part of the process!I rather lose some & be kicked out,than regretting not setting it & lose 3x 5x more.

Happy Sunday Everyone!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2021
Flipped CHR between 0.45 and 0.5

Also think Algo has potential to run above $1 and has little downside risk.

Right now, I'm only playing small amounts apart from my holdings of KAVA, ADA, XRP and KSM, I am mostly in stable coins now. I will be looking to buy at support and sell at resistance for now until BTC makes its mind up.

I will also sell Kava by tomorrow if it doesn't pump.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 11:23am On Aug 29, 2021
I was making more from being an investor but trading has messed me up big time because I don't do research. I've gone back to investing my 95% capital while trading with 5% just for fun.
jedisco:

Do you have a strate

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2021
Let me update my people again a little” some may have forgetting grin Here is a brief list of the top-performing months for #BTC  in terms of monthly returns:

February

April

October

November

December

It’s late August right now

If history is any indication, the best is still yet to come##

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:35am On Aug 29, 2021
jayesmalling:
GetaeveryNFT is a new token with massive usecase.. Hold a minimum of 5000 $Gen and get a special #NFT. Buy $Gen on
@ape_swap
https://app.apeswap.finance/swap?inputCurrency=0x0EB1fB9E02E1E0D778Bb48CE7D08633aB49a70a6

Hmmmm. Not sure. The guy who I met on this thread that coached me in unlisted coins said only Eth and Sol NFTs are worth investing in. He's gone heavy into NFTs and flipped some 10Xs.

NFT is not for me though. I'm a numbers man, don't know anything about art.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayesmalling(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2021
Ibime:

Hmmmm. Not sure. The guy who I met on this thread that coached me in unlisted coins said only Eth and Sol NFTs are worth investing in. He's gone heavy into NFTs and flipped some 10Xs.

NFT is not for me thought. I'm a numbers man, don't know anything about art.
NFT is going to be big soon on BSC, Pancakeswap will be launching their NFT marketplace soon and you know how important Pancakeswap is to BSC.. Pancakeswap has a volume that's greater than the whole ETH

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ibime:

NFT is not for me thought. I'm a numbers man, don't know anything about art.

Ibime I have seen my guy flip X100 on NFTS in days.

I’m seriously looking into it, the ones I have tried to get in on on SOL ecosystem were sold out in minutes.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
Oyindamolah:

60% trading
20 investing

And the remaining 20%

Also what are your methods of investing?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ibime:

Which ones have you bought from speculation or Binance acknowledgment tweet before the Sept 9th official announcement.

I wanna go in with 20% for project highly speculated to make MVP.

For clarity, I’m following Ibime pattern, I would be buying the whole 20 MVP but I’m adding something extra.

For my allocation to each I would be using 20% on speculation.

Say I plan to use 100$ to buy each of the MVB top 20, I would be using 20$ to buy coins speculated to make it MVP, this is because I have seen that those coin speculated to make it have been pumping. What I am yet to decide is if I would sell a day before or hold till the announcement, because people might dump speculated coins that didn’t make it to MVPIII.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
Link/eith......

Just noticed link has held same support for 5-6 weeks against eith.....
Link has been generally disappointing... But if this level means anything, then I'd expect a response off it

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
Happy Sunday guys what coin can I buy now that will make me like 10-20$ profit this new week? I only have $30 in my binance account abeg make Una drop update.... it's not financial advice I know already.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
@Ibime

Good research into bsc tokens... Been on watch mode as personally, I don't do well when I own too many tokens...

Would be appreciated if you could itemise your top 3-4 out of the 20... I'd rather buy 4 good ones than 20 randomly

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iamthebestman40: 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
nonut:
For those hoping to buy the 20 tokens Ibime wants to buy in September.
Be sure to get the correct contract address, that's the most important thing.
Lots of identical, but fake tokens in pancakeswap.
If you're using poocoin, the one with a logo is most likely the correct one.
But, for avoidance of doubt, check coinmarketcap or coingeiko for confirmation.

Is most of the coin not on gate,io ?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
iamthebestman40:

Is most of the coin not on gate,io ?
Maybe, maybe not.
Fact is, pancakeswap and poocoin have them all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) ... (3666) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: rilwan09, Gotaya, Billygent, sonymax16(m), Quitmast, maziemeka2024, santos123(m), Namzy(m), Ekehwinz and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.