Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3299019 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
I wish I can get the link here on nairaland ... Scammed of over 500 million naira......

Only God can comfort those people
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mazinewmoney. Calm down... I

Even if u beat me tire, will Dt bring out ur money....

U Don learn be that.. Everyone of us gonna learn one way or the other.. But the issue be say, u shud nt be learning and learning over and over...

There are probably many sydatek here waiting to catch their next victim.....

It's for everyone to read and learn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Someone lost money to a scammer and you're comfortably saying he deserves it. No problem bro na God go bless you. Funny enough that guy wasn't even a nairalandian. Just a normal guy doing his business and met Sysdatek. Guy aswear some of your comment de annoying eh. And trust me if I see how I go take beat you, to God who made me I go kill you.
that guy comment dey dey annoying ah swear to God

Na so I take comment how I dey manage people acct, the guy turn am to mockery..

Na this kind people Dem dey use bottle design their head

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
seankafor:
that guy comment dey dey annoying ah swear to God

Na so I take comment how I dey manage people acct, the guy turn am to mockery..

Na this kind people Dem dey use bottle design their head

There is notin annoying here WAEC boy..

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
So everyone should read carefully.
I am deeply in shock today to discover that SYSDATEK is a scammer
Few weeks ago, I contacted Sysdatek via email to know whatsup with the Infinity wheels we bought on pre-sale. After our discussion he offered to Introduce me to some trading bot platform. He gave me one called Trailanxdotcom. (There was a day I asked if anyone knows about it but no response) He persuaded me to invest which I threw in a couple of grand. He gave me an assurance of 7% interest every 24hrs and asked me to bring people come. I invested and has been using trailanx to compound. Three weeks ago I initiated a withdrawal and since that three weeks the withdrawal has been pending and this has bothered me but I couldn't complain. Texted Sysdatek countless times but his number hasn't been going through. (And na US line o). So today, I was more worried that I had to start researching on this Trailanx, I joined the so called telegram and saw 38 people there. I dropped a message asking the reason for my pending withdrawal. Few minutes later, a guy Dm me,asking if we can talk on phone and I obliged. He called me on telegram and Introduced himself. He asked me how I came about Trailanx and I told him my escapade with Sysdatek. This guy started crying. He said to me that I have been scammed. He told me that right now, he is holding Sysdatek under EFCC custody. Sysdatek scammed this guy a whopping thousands of dollars which he made him invest in that app. Funny enough they are friends, he sent me pictures of two of them eating together. My brothers, this guy told me a lot of things today about Sysdatek. He said he arrested him on the 10th of this month and that was the period I started texting him but got no response. He said immediately he arrested Sysdatek, Sysdatek took police one corner and wired police 10,million to wipe his cell phone. Right now his phone is empty in Efcc custody and they are still looking for a way to prove that he was the scammer. He has already admitted due to some torturing but they still need evidence for court. This guy sent me Links that Sysdatek has been using to scam people. He sent me Sysdatek's real name which is Rufus John isip same name on the mail I use to communicate with him. Type the name online na scam you go see. This is the guys number, he's not on Nairaland and he begged me to talk to you guys so that if there's anyone that has also been scammed by Sysdatek should indicate. +2 3 4 8 0 3 9 2 6 1 1 5 7 that's his number. My brother the story too long and I've been heart broken. A whole Sysdatek. If you're using any if those trading bot platform or you've had any business to do with Sysdatek please indicate o. Because you're in trouble already. He said Efcc will call me tomorrow to confirm that I was also scammed by this guy (That one alone de fear me sef
Anything telegram, be careful. They might be working together or he might b disguising gan.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NikolaValenti: 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
"
"How it works: Users can usually easily sign up for a P2P social network payment system by linking their bank account, debit card or PayPal account. When they want to send or request money, they can send a payment message through the platform to another registered user. If you're not that knowledgeable about trading, I can recommend the article https://fxnews.exness.com/do-you-know-how-to-choose-your-execution-type/ which will help you understand the whole trading service and choose your execution type.

".

"
Icecream4U:
Please, how do I recover money from binance p2p?

I bought usdt, paid then mistakenly clicked cancel. Now, seller has switched off his phone.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
Reggaemich:
can u please explain

Cross Margin in Crypto

What does it mean

It means if you have a bag of say ICP or Bake you don't want to sell, you can move it to cross margin account and get twice its value in usdt which you can then use totally or partially to buy other coins that are mooning to average out your loss on the bags you are HODLing.

More info on Google and YouTube as usual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhgXBT_Ro40

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
Tips to avoid getting scammed.

1. Post your questions here, you will definitely get answers....

2. If at worst, you get to interact with anyone here on whatsapp or telegram... Whenever they introduce any business or website to you... Put it online and ask.. Find there telegram group chat.... You will definitely get answers.... This is money, your hard earned money... No amount is worth losing..

3. Stop asking to get people contact to ask them questions personally... This is why we say ask your questions openly, the answers will be posted openly for others to learn... Kudos to superpack Openheaven2019 Jedisco... They don't accept whatsapp palava.

4. Let them teach you how to buy and sell. Never send money to anyone to help you buy... Even if u don't get it, ask and ask over...

5. Be careful of people here telling you to join a whatspp or telegram group for signal. I am nt saying u shud avoid them but be careful.. Not everyone one has genuine intention..

Peace....... I hope we don't get to read any scam issue again... It's annoying seeing people get scammed... Very annoying

18 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mazinewmoney....

Sorry about your loss...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SMJay: 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
I hardly visit this thread as I usually do but we need to learn to hit the nail on the head, I have said this here many times, bot trading is not the way to go, always ask them to show you their loses too

Learn before you earn

Control your GREED (GREED is a major problem to most investors or trader, hence Ponzi thirives in Nigeria online most especially)

This market is not a Ponzi scheme or MMM or get rich quick scheme

An unsponsored advice from me to some people here :

1. Learn TA/FA and don’t stop learning

2. Belief in yourself alone (don’t follow the crowd)The disadvantage here is that you will always be a slave to the originator, if they fail, you fail

3. Develop your own style. �
Why not fail from your personal effort or analysis? Is not a shame to fail! �

4. Do not be desperate to have/ make money in general, all these would come at the right time.

5. Doing 1 &2, I assure you that you will soon breakout (make it) in your pursuit.

6. Find a good Mentor/Association (group) because iron sharpens iron.

Y'all should be guided.

Good night �

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrHistorian: 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
NgHotGirls:
One major reason for the dip is the news from India
Where you see "dip"? shocked

[img]https://media./images/785455ec3064eec99ab55456a6f96936/tenor.gif[/img]

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
SMJay:
I hardly visit this thread as I usually do but we need to learn to hit the nil on the head, I have did I many times, bot trading is not the way to go always ask them to show you their loses too

Learn before you earn

Control your GREED

Y'all should be guided.

Good night �

I remember the bolded... Always been said... Most bots are programmed to scam u later later...

Learn and master it... Don't give bot to do it for you..

Crypt.o is learnable

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
Darlington boy.. U shud be reading for your WAEC.... Not looking for who to break bottle on... E for even fit u if u get the body but u no get....

Seankafor my guy grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JohnQueen(m): 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
Wait Rufus John Isip? Sounds like someone I went to secondary school with

Mazinewmoney:
So everyone should read carefully.
I am deeply in shock today to discover that SYSDATEK is a scammer
Few weeks ago, I contacted Sysdatek via email to know whatsup with the Infinity wheels we bought on pre-sale. After our discussion he offered to Introduce me to some trading bot platform. He gave me one called Trailanxdotcom. (There was a day I asked if anyone knows about it but no response) He persuaded me to invest which I threw in a couple of grand. He gave me an assurance of 7% interest every 24hrs and asked me to bring people come. I invested and has been using trailanx to compound. Three weeks ago I initiated a withdrawal and since that three weeks the withdrawal has been pending and this has bothered me but I couldn't complain. Texted Sysdatek countless times but his number hasn't been going through. (And na US line o). So today, I was more worried that I had to start researching on this Trailanx, I joined the so called telegram and saw 38 people there. I dropped a message asking the reason for my pending withdrawal. Few minutes later, a guy Dm me,asking if we can talk on phone and I obliged. He called me on telegram and Introduced himself. He asked me how I came about Trailanx and I told him my escapade with Sysdatek. This guy started crying. He said to me that I have been scammed. He told me that right now, he is holding Sysdatek under EFCC custody. Sysdatek scammed this guy a whopping thousands of dollars which he made him invest in that app. Funny enough they are friends, he sent me pictures of two of them eating together. My brothers, this guy told me a lot of things today about Sysdatek. He said he arrested him on the 10th of this month and that was the period I started texting him but got no response. He said immediately he arrested Sysdatek, Sysdatek took police one corner and wired police 10,million to wipe his cell phone. Right now his phone is empty in Efcc custody and they are still looking for a way to prove that he was the scammer. He has already admitted due to some torturing but they still need evidence for court. This guy sent me Links that Sysdatek has been using to scam people. He sent me Sysdatek's real name which is Rufus John isip same name on the mail I use to communicate with him. Type the name online na scam you go see. This is the guys number, he's not on Nairaland and he begged me to talk to you guys so that if there's anyone that has also been scammed by Sysdatek should indicate. +2 3 4 8 0 3 9 2 6 1 1 5 7 that's his number. My brother the story too long and I've been heart broken. A whole Sysdatek. If you're using any if those trading bot platform or you've had any business to do with Sysdatek please indicate o. Because you're in trouble already. He said Efcc will call me tomorrow to confirm that I was also scammed by this guy (That one alone de fear me sef

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SMJay: 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Timekeeper:

I remember the bolded... Always been said... Most bots are programmed to scam u later later...

Learn and master it... Don't give bot to do it for you..

Crypt.o is learnable
MOST people are looking for fast money and not ready to do
R-ead
R-esearch &
S-tudy

They want everything given to them.

Nobody was born with TA, learn it

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ok12345(f): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
Na wa oo

So my role model na scammer!!!!

Chai!!!!

This life ehnnn just be contented with what you have.

You are your own role model...chai!!

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SMJay: 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
No be small thing. I don't discus outside this thread. But this one get as e be.
MaziEgoOfu, I don't know how you will react to what am about to say, but so sorry for your loss.

In life, there are no regrets but LESSONS!

Ichie! Kachi fo

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SMJay: 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
please what does market cap and total supply got to do with a coin I want to buy? Am new to this journey pls,
Start the journey with YouTube and Googe, get a mentor and in the event you don't understand anything, pay if need be

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SMJay: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ok12345:
Na wa oo

Chai!!!!

Oju Koro o da, but unfortunately Nigerian want to use $10 to get $10,000. The truth is the internet have made people live the life they imagine while deceiving others.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
Timekeeper:
https://www.nairaland.com/6620869/efcc-arrests-crypto-fraud-suspects/2#103209288

Rufus giwa has scammed people B4.. Vandera

LordLugard1:
It remain RUFUS JOHN ISIP who duped people using VANDERA TRADING LTD.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ok12345(f): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
SMJay:
Oju Koro o da, but unfortunately Nigerian want to use $10 to get $10,000. The truth is the internet have made people live the life they imagine while deceiving others.

I'm short of words

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reggaemich(m): 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
Cannicus:

It means if you have a bag of say ICP or Bake you don't want to sell, you can move it to cross margin account and get twice its value in usdt which you can then use totally or partially to buy other coins that are mooning to average out your loss on the bags you are HODLing.

More info on Google and YouTube as usual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhgXBT_Ro40

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ok12345:
Na wa oo

Chai!!!!

Omoeux 300 what?
shocked shocked

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
PUMP & DUMP
Scammers 1st select a low market cap coin. Then they place their trades well in advance and set their all profit targets according to the amount of people who may participate in the pump.

Mostly those guys set polls asking how many of you are for the pump on a particular day and time. On the scheduled time they announced the coin and all poor fellows are entering with huge position sizes as they believe it a confirm profit. When the coin starts pumping those scammers close their positions well in advance with huge profit and you will see the price move down so fast you cant even do shit. You will end up in nothing

Back to mazi, I don't pity him because his a long timer on tis thread and should know better, got to the agrictech thread, a ot of them wanted to turn 100k with ROI of 150% in 2 months, few weeks ago, I was talking with someone who invested in BTS $200 and today money grew to 295$, he was not happy and I ask why, he said he expected $300+ I laughed and ask him he should try and take a loan from the bank and check the rate or possibly start a business with $200 and see if he will get $295 back in Nigeria today.

I was one of those that laugh them to scorn on the agrictech thread.

Mazi knows that due diligence is important
He also know that rule 1 stats Never loose money
Rule 2 states don't forget rule 1

What I see here clearly is simple, he wanted a dirty December without due diligence but he got dirty.

Mazi belong to numerous telegram channel and cannot filter the ones that are beneficial to him

Mazi is a typical Nigeria who wanted great gains with little efforts

Learn the lessons and move on, I got no pity to share because misery loves company.

Call me whatever name or heartless, Idgf, he should know better.

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BlaqJosh: 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hi am new here.

I want to learn crypto or binance trading. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nazzyon(m): 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
xynerise:

Even the reviews on playstore shows the app sucks...no thanks

So it seems but they are improving.

And mining speeds improves as value of BTC increases.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
BlaqJosh:
Hi am new here.

I want to learn crypto or binance trading.
thanks
Welcome you are right on track start with YouTube and Google ask all questions here also dont be like mazi, he was simply greedy! PERIOD
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ololade001: 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
SMJay:
I hardly visit this thread as I usually do but we need to learn to hit the nail on the head, I have said this here many times, bot trading is not the way to go, always ask them to show you their loses too

Learn before you earn

Control your GREED (GREED is a major problem to most investors or trader, hence Ponzi thirives in Nigeria online most especially)

An unsponsored advice from me to some people here :

1. Learn TA/FA and don’t stop learning

2. Belief in yourself alone (don’t follow the crowd)The disadvantage here is that you will always be a slave to the originator, if they fail, you fail

3. Develop your own style. �
Why not fail from your personal effort or analysis? Is not a shame to fail! �

4. Do not be desperate to have/ make money in general, all these would come at the right time.

5. Doing 1 &2, I assure you that you will soon breakout (make it) in your pursuit.

6. Find a good Mentor/Association (group) because iron sharpens iron.

Y'all should be guided.

Good night �

Well said. One has to be careful

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BlaqJosh: 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
. .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mizjoke10(m): 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
Jameselias:

Oh pls just shut up, timekeeper can you handle this man for us pls?

U are telling me to shut up, I believe you haven't be scam before, now they are enlighten you. instead of you listen you are telling me to shut up Don't worry is ok.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BlaqJosh: 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
QuinModah:
Welcome you are right on track start with YouTube and Google ask all questions here also dont be like mazi, he was simply greedy! PERIOD

Thanks, But is it possible to learn crypto currency on my own?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: omopretty1, clems88(m), MJBOLT, xavuv and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.