Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3298998 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ok12345:
Na wa oo

So my role model na scammer!!!!

Chai!!!!

This life ehnnn just be contented with what you have.

You are your own role model...chai!!
Never believe everything you see online. Social media is not real life. Most people claiming rich online, research has shown the are poor, a friend of mine if you see her social media platforms and followers you will think she is based in banana island, to fill her gas na wa, I did that 3 times for her and on the fourth one, I gave her a piece of my mind. Most of he clothes...... Abeg make we leave that matter.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
BlaqJosh:

Thanks, But is it possible to learn crypto currency on my own?
absolutely � don't rush take your time, this market is $2.8trillion.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ibime:

Bought CRV and EGLD and LUNA

EGLD have made $1.2bln available to incentivise people to provide liquidity for their DEX, playing that for Layer1 narrative, same as LUNA which still has a bit of upside left.

CRV I bought based on their marketcap to TVL ratio which you highlighted yesterday

Egld has done well... Funny enough, when it broke ATH of 200 shortly after kava, I opted to go with kava which has been stalling... I'm not so familiar with EGLDs blockchain but such investment will help prices.... 250 would have been the cutoff for me though.

I'm seeing luna as a long-term play as I fancy their offerings... If it can do 3-5x with time, I'd ease into ust and just let it accumulate interest.

On CRV, still not into it as much... Was hoping on a further dip into the weekly support.... But I'm bullish on it.... Expecting a 4-20 trip on it at least

I'm riding one... Loved its weekly close... Sensible market cap too... Hopefully, its my bluechip of this rally...

Really need some of my coyns to do a shib as I need extra liquidity

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BlaqJosh: 11:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
QuinModah:
absolutely � don't rush take your time, this market is $2.8trillion.

Ok, thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mizjoke10(m): 11:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Someone lost money to a scammer and you're comfortably saying he deserves it. No problem bro na God go bless you. Funny enough that guy wasn't even a nairalandian. Just a normal guy doing his business and met Sysdatek. Guy aswear some of your comment de annoying eh. And trust me if I see how I go take beat you, to God who made me I go kill you.

Thanks mazinemoney for this reply.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
20 years old: I have 45 years to start investing
30 years old: I have 35 years to start investing
40 years old: I have 25 years to start investing

50 years old: I should have started when I was 20

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
jedisco:

Egld has done well... Funny enough, when it broke ATH of 200 shortly after kava, I opted to go with kava which has been stalling... I'm not so familiar with EGLDs blockchain but such investment will help prices.... 250 would have been the cutoff for me though.

Those were the exact same investments in liquidity SOL and AVAX made before they started their run. Na why I no think twice

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
QuinModah:
PUMP & DUMP
Scammers 1st select a low market cap coin. Then they place their trades well in advance and set their all profit targets according to the amount of people who may participate in the pump.

Mostly those guys set polls asking how many of you are for the pump on a particular day and time. On the scheduled time they announced the coin and all poor fellows are entering with huge position sizes as they believe it a confirm profit. When the coin starts pumping those scammers close their positions well in advance with huge profit and you will see the price move down so fast you cant even do shit. You will end up in nothing

Back to mazi, I don't pity him because his a long timer on tis thread and should know better, got to the agrictech thread, a ot of them wanted to turn 100k with ROI of 150% in 2 months, few weeks ago, I was talking with someone who invested in BTS $200 and today money grew to 295$, he was not happy and I ask why, he said he expected $300+ I laughed and ask him he should try and take a loan from the bank and check the rate or possibly start a business with $200 and see if he will get $295 back in Nigeria today.

I was one of those that laugh them to scorn on the agrictech thread.

Mazi knows that due diligence is important
He also know that rule 1 stats Never loose money
Rule 2 states don't forget rule 1

What I see here clearly is simple, he wanted a dirty December without due diligence but he got dirty.

Mazi belong to numerous telegram channel and cannot filter the ones that are beneficial to him

Mazi is a typical Nigeria who wanted great gains with little efforts

Learn the lessons and move on, I got no pity to share because misery loves company.

Call me whatever name or heartless, Idgf, he should know better.

I jsut learn this tonight... Misery loves company....

Mazi.. Pls take heart..

Cryp.to will compensate u for ur loss

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
So everyone should read carefully.
I am deeply in shock today to discover that SYSDATEK is a scammer
Few weeks ago, I contacted Sysdatek via email to know whatsup with the Infinity wheels we bought on pre-sale. After our discussion he offered to Introduce me to some trading bot platform. He gave me one called Trailanxdotcom. (There was a day I asked if anyone knows about it but no response) He persuaded me to invest which I threw in a couple of grand. He gave me an assurance of 7% interest every 24hrs and asked me to bring people come. I invested and has been using trailanx to compound. Three weeks ago I initiated a withdrawal and since that three weeks the withdrawal has been pending and this has bothered me but I couldn't complain. Texted Sysdatek countless times but his number hasn't been going through. (And na US line o). So today, I was more worried that I had to start researching on this Trailanx, I joined the so called telegram and saw 38 people there. I dropped a message asking the reason for my pending withdrawal. Few minutes later, a guy Dm me,asking if we can talk on phone and I obliged. He called me on telegram and Introduced himself. He asked me how I came about Trailanx and I told him my escapade with Sysdatek. This guy started crying. He said to me that I have been scammed. He told me that right now, he is holding Sysdatek under EFCC custody. Sysdatek scammed this guy a whopping thousands of dollars which he made him invest in that app. Funny enough they are friends, he sent me pictures of two of them eating together. My brothers, this guy told me a lot of things today about Sysdatek. He said he arrested him on the 10th of this month and that was the period I started texting him but got no response. He said immediately he arrested Sysdatek, Sysdatek took police one corner and wired police 10,million to wipe his cell phone. Right now his phone is empty in Efcc custody and they are still looking for a way to prove that he was the scammer. He has already admitted due to some torturing but they still need evidence for court. This guy sent me Links that Sysdatek has been using to scam people. He sent me Sysdatek's real name which is Rufus John isip same name on the mail I use to communicate with him. Type the name online na scam you go see. This is the guys number, he's not on Nairaland and he begged me to talk to you guys so that if there's anyone that has also been scammed by Sysdatek should indicate. +2 3 4 8 0 3 9 2 6 1 1 5 7 that's his number. My brother the story too long and I've been heart broken. A whole Sysdatek. If you're using any if those trading bot platform or you've had any business to do with Sysdatek please indicate o. Because you're in trouble already. He said Efcc will call me tomorrow to confirm that I was also scammed by this guy (That one alone de fear me sef
give Dem another number mk efcc call u with dat ND also don't go anywhere with Dem ooooo........ efcc mata hard

Why not send Dem ur chat with him

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
QuinModah:
Never believe everything you see online. Social media is not real life. Most people claiming rich online, research has shown the are poor, a friend of mine if you see her social media platforms and followers you will think she is based in banana island, to fill her gas na wa, I did that 3 times for her and on the fourth one, I gave her a piece of my mind. Most of he clothes...... Abeg make we leave that matter.
female do it alot.......I knew like 6 ND social media is dere life ND job (simp falling for Dem)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mizjoke10(m): 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
Icecream4U:
Anything telegram, be careful. They might be working together.

I told someone in this group concerning telegram group the guy insult me is tell me to shut up am very sure this guy can be one of them because scammer full telegram group like pure water
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mizjoke10(m): 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Timekeeper:
Mazinewmoney....

Sorry about your loss...

Na now u come back to your senses.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mizjoke10(m): 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
BlaqJosh:
Hi am new here.

I want to learn crypto or binance trading.
thanks

It's good but, Just be careful with people you deal with Dm me on my WhatsApp check my profile for my WhatsApp number I will put you through with the best app to trade in Nigeria.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 11:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
MIDNIGHT COIN REQUESTS BEFORE I FALL ASLEEP....

For those who want to learn money stuff on their own..... Please keep on, we need exit liquidity, you hear...
It is very possible....
Impossible is nothing...
Who will be buying when I want to sell? keep on

coins please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 12:11am On Nov 24, 2021
I trust no body in this world, everyone is a suspect to me....I know its wierd..but humans are selfish, always have a backup plan when dealing with them. when it comes this species, only the dead don't betray.

Those who got scammed should take heart, As long as u urself are innocent, relax, d scammer will get his just desserts
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by stewiepeter: 12:15am On Nov 24, 2021
As I said before you will see how this Cro coin will keep pumping. If only you know the ads they are running in Las Vegas now and New York you won’t question me when I was advising people to buy when it was at 0.6 now it’s at 0.9 and soon will be $1. People are rushing it because of the numerous added advantages, they pay my Netflix, Spotify and give me 8% back whenever I use their card to buy anything. Need I remind you their card opens all VIP lounges in airports including Lagos and Abuja lounge.
You will be alive to see this hit 2 dollars as I said and I will remind you
jedisco:

Cro is an exchange coyn which they notoriously pump.. my ish is that jumping in at the current price doesn't look like the right strategy.

CRO usually pumps crazy and then stalls in the middle of the market cycle. They've done a good job to pump it... At 20b usd valuation now, it's getting into business territory.

Funny thing is that when it was at 0.15, I wanted to convert the little coyn I had on their platform and stake so I can get their card... As I was dillydallying, it pumped to 0.2 and I decided to leave it and didn't enter on a retrace...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MapleBae2020: 12:23am On Nov 24, 2021
stewiepeter:
As I said before you will see how this Cro coin will keep pumping. If only you know the ads they are running in Las Vegas now and New York you won’t question me when I was advising people to buy when it was at 0.6 now it’s at 0.9 and soon will be $1. People are rushing it because of the numerous added advantages, they pay my Netflix, Spotify and give me 8% back whenever I use their card to buy anything. Need I remind you their card opens all VIP lounges in airports including Lagos and Abuja lounge.
I watched a video by Guy on Coinbureau. He said a stadium Las Vegas (I think) will be named CRO on Dec 25th this year. I believe that will drive it to crazy heights.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gleez: 12:37am On Nov 24, 2021
Hello all,

Can anyone recommend great YouTube channels for beginners to learn and master crypto?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by stewiepeter: 12:45am On Nov 24, 2021
It’s staples centre home of the LA lakers basketball team in Los Angeles California. That’s very huge, yes the unveiling will be on Christmas Day. That has already has made people going into crypto cause of that. There’s a lot of investment they have done in millions with sports teams around the world just for publicity
MapleBae2020:

I watched a video by Guy on Coin bureau. He said a stadium Las Vegas (I think) will be named CRO on Dec 25th this year. I believe that will drive it to crazy heights.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MapleBae2020: 12:50am On Nov 24, 2021
stewiepeter:
It’s staples centre home of the LA lakers basketball team in Los Angeles California. That’s very huge, yes the unveiling will be on Christmas Day. That has already has made people going into crypto cause of that. There’s a lot of investment they have done in millions with sports teams around the world just for publicity
Yeeeeeah. I missed those details up. But yeah, it's the major reason I bought CRO
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nini101(f): 1:43am On Nov 24, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
That screenshot was sent to me by that guy. That was what he Invested. That was what Sysdatek scammed him of. He said he works at Bureua de change

Wow!! I actually smelled something fishy with the infinity wheel pre-sale this Sysdatek called. I kept hesitating, infact that's why i asked yesterday if anyone had bought. I noticed the telegram group's name was changed (it was previously for Cita moon which I discovered was rug pulled).
I also checked bsc scan and saw there were just 36 holders. The website too get as e be, even on YouTube it was only 2 videos I saw about the coin (on how to buy the pre-sale), and it was posted by Nigerians.
I had already transferred bnb from binance to my trust wallet, but I just kept holding back, only to see your write up.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nini101(f): 1:50am On Nov 24, 2021
nonut:

Confirm and make sure the guy in question is with the EFCC. They could be running another scam on you to cover up the one they did.

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RomeoMarvis(m): 1:51am On Nov 24, 2021
Nini101:

Wow!! I actually smelled something fishy with the infinity wheel pre-sale this Sysdatek called. I kept hesitating, infact that's why i asked yesterday if anyone had bought. I noticed the telegram group's name was changed (it was previously for Cita moon which I discovered was rug pulled).
I also checked bsc scan and saw there were just 36 holders. The website too get as e be, even on YouTube it was only 2 videos I saw about the coin (on how to buy the pre-sale), and it was posted by Nigerians.
I had already transferred bnb from binance to my trust wallet, but I just kept holding back, only to see your write up.
Same thing here
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 2:30am On Nov 24, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
So everyone should read carefully.
I am deeply in shock today to discover that SYSDATEK is a scammer
Few weeks ago, I contacted Sysdatek via email to know whatsup with the Infinity wheels we bought on pre-sale. After our discussion he offered to Introduce me to some trading bot platform. He gave me one called Trailanxdotcom. (There was a day I asked if anyone knows about it but no response) He persuaded me to invest which I threw in a couple of grand. He gave me an assurance of 7% interest every 24hrs and asked me to bring people come. I invested and has been using trailanx to compound. Three weeks ago I initiated a withdrawal and since that three weeks the withdrawal has been pending and this has bothered me but I couldn't complain. Texted Sysdatek countless times but his number hasn't been going through. (And na US line o). So today, I was more worried that I had to start researching on this Trailanx, I joined the so called telegram and saw 38 people there. I dropped a message asking the reason for my pending withdrawal. Few minutes later, a guy Dm me,asking if we can talk on phone and I obliged. He called me on telegram and Introduced himself. He asked me how I came about Trailanx and I told him my escapade with Sysdatek. This guy started crying. He said to me that I have been scammed. He told me that right now, he is holding Sysdatek under EFCC custody. Sysdatek scammed this guy a whopping thousands of dollars which he made him invest in that app. Funny enough they are friends, he sent me pictures of two of them eating together. My brothers, this guy told me a lot of things today about Sysdatek. He said he arrested him on the 10th of this month and that was the period I started texting him but got no response. He said immediately he arrested Sysdatek, Sysdatek took police one corner and wired police 10,million to wipe his cell phone. Right now his phone is empty in Efcc custody and they are still looking for a way to prove that he was the scammer. He has already admitted due to some torturing but they still need evidence for court. This guy sent me Links that Sysdatek has been using to scam people. He sent me Sysdatek's real name which is Rufus John isip same name on the mail I use to communicate with him. Type the name online na scam you go see. This is the guys number, he's not on Nairaland and he begged me to talk to you guys so that if there's anyone that has also been scammed by Sysdatek should indicate. +2 3 4 8 0 3 9 2 6 1 1 5 7 that's his number. My brother the story too long and I've been heart broken. A whole Sysdatek. If you're using any if those trading bot platform or you've had any business to do with Sysdatek please indicate o. Because you're in trouble already. He said Efcc will call me tomorrow to confirm that I was also scammed by this guy (That one alone de fear me sef

So are you trying to say infinity wheel is an hoax?? So why did you send another telegram group here about them few hours ago when you realized this weeks ago??
Why do you have to wait for his scam presale that span over one month to remain one day before revealing this info to us??

With all the ways you have been hyping this guy in the past on this forum, you had this revelation about him weeks ago and decided not to reveal it here till now even when you know he recommended something here for everyone in which you supported fully. Or you intentionally want some of us to be victims too?...

Are you sure you are not working with Sysdatek

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 2:44am On Nov 24, 2021
Nini101:

I did my own investigation too but the only one I failed to do was checking the number of persons on Bsc scan before buying two days ago... It was their number of followers [about 14,000 on twitter ] that convinced me. But I got worried when I compared the number they have on twitter and Telegram to the numbers that have bought their presale on their Bsc scan hence my questions here since yesterday.
Well, it's one of those things but a part of me keep telling me that this Mazi guy is part of that fra.ud.

We move regardless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crazeworld(m): 2:54am On Nov 24, 2021
Nini101:

How can I check for the number of people that holds a coin please?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 3:02am On Nov 24, 2021
Ibime:

Those were the exact same investments in liquidity SOL and AVAX made before they started their run. Na why I no think twice

Toh... E don run leave me..... No need to chase

At 9b mcap, it does have room to rally.. But if I was to enter, I'd wait for a retrace to the daily or weekly ema...

Looked up the daily chart and yesterday's candle wasn't a nice one.... Let's see how today and tomorrow closes

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 3:21am On Nov 24, 2021
jedisco:

Looked up the daily chart and yesterday's candle wasn't a nice one.... Let's see how today and tomorrow closes

Yesterdays candle was affected by the BTC retrace. You'll probably find that wick on many coins that yesterday sha. I reckon there's a 2 to 3x in here if they get their network moving

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 3:24am On Nov 24, 2021
Ibime:
@ Jedisco,

In the past, when you see a coin pump suddenly and is sold into, you tend to throw a few dollars into it. I believe you did that with WRX in the past. Can you talk me through your rationale for doing so? I've noticed two sudden pumps on RARI to 77 and 44, I come dey wonder how far

If I get you right, there are two patterns I follow. Both are tricky but have clear invalidations if timed well. The risk/reward is usually sensible. I don't allocate huge sums to them as an ensuing rally should cover up

The first which I believe you're referring to is when a coyn goes on first impulse rally... I watch the selloff and if it holds good structure on the way down, I target the bounce zone which is either the daily or weekly support... The ideal prerequisites are that it has to be the first impulse rally, it has to have some sensible volume (not just a wick which some micros are notorious of), the selloff also has to have some structure. Good example is mana... I've posted the daily chart....

The second is when I preempt coyns that have a habit of pumping heavy. Here I just get in early and wait... Of course things like mcap, market condition e.tc have to be looked into as past performance doesn't necessarily guarantee the future.... But then, it's generally based on the fact that certain coyns tend to move in certain ways. This is where wrx falls.... Here I focus on the weekly chart alone and don't actively flip it.

Rari pump you mentioned doesn't quite fit the first criteria... It's the hourly chart and just looks like a good old whale manipulation on lowcap coyns

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 3:40am On Nov 24, 2021
stewiepeter:

Quoted below was my first response to you when cro was at 0.77. roughly 4x from breakout
jedisco:

Hehehe... People sef.... You didn't tell us it'd hit 2 dollars 3 weeks agowhen it was at 0.2.... now it's done x4 na em u want mk we buy

If you look at the post you quoted, I was clear that when allocating my portfolio, I considered getting some cro as part of my exchange token but later didn't. Then cro was between 0.1 and 0.2. From current valuations to 2usd is a modest 2.5x

Like I said, I wouldn't buy a 20b mcap coyn that has 4x in the preceding 3 weeks. It doesn't matter if it does another 100x afterwards. That's not my trading style. Feel free to quote me when your targets are hit so we can celebrate

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 4:16am On Nov 24, 2021
StrafordSTONES:
One of the strategies I have learnt to use for bull-run is to look for coins with solid fundamentals that haven't pumped and buy...then Hodl. But the biggest challenge for me has been hodling especially bearing in mind that BTC can always fuckup the party.

Anyways we have $form (Formation Defi)
here at a very discounted price. The project has suffered about 3 hacks with the most recent being on Saturday. I am looking at this price (10 cents) now and asking myself: what's the worst that can happen? This shit has found its bottom or at least very close...so If you have the patience of hodling, you DCA aggressively from this points. But I personally think this goes up only from here

This has done 36% from this post...I sold at 0.12 hoping to rebut lower...dem done leave me.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 4:40am On Nov 24, 2021
Mizjoke10:

Na now u come back to your senses.

U r trying to get my attention but sorry, try harder

(1) (2) (3) ... (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: rilwan09, ixyi(m), clems88(m), Omuka, 08dominic, Landowner101(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.