Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3341120 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) ... (3663) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 4:45am On Nov 24, 2021
We have told them.. This group is worth everything.. You don't need to msg Sumone privately but I guess it can't be stopped..

Everyone must loose guard at one point of their lives.....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by odysey: 4:45am On Nov 24, 2021
Edipet:
Please somebody should advise me here on what to do, am a newbie, I bought the following coin without any research or guidance from any body,...shiba inu, Hot (Holo) coin, SLP , with $20 each ,..now my Shiba Inu is now $11, SLP $15$, Hot(Holo) $18,. Please what should I do to recover my money, should I still have patience on them or should I sale them to get a new coin that will help me get small profit,, an so much depressed and heart broken,.. please help me,.
be patient

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by patricknz(m): 5:16am On Nov 24, 2021
Alexis11:

So are you trying to say infinity wheel is an hoax?? So why did you send another telegram group here about them few hours ago when you realized this weeks ago??
Why do you have to wait for his scam presale that span over one month to remain one day before revealing this info to us??

With all the ways you have been hyping this guy in the past on this forum, you had this revelation about him weeks ago and decided not to reveal it here till now even when you know he recommended something here for everyone in which you supported fully. Or you intentionally want some of us to be victims too?...

Are you sure you are not working with Sysdatek

I asked and asked again about this infinitywheels, i even mentioned ibime to get his opinion on this but he didn’t reply.....
Maziwhitemoney answered but the answer looked more like an attack. Now the money wey i no get i don carry am put for there.

I just hope this infinitywheel isn’t part of the scam too. To lose money on top of the ones wey i don already lose go dey very painful. Making it worse sef be say i ask questions as seen in the screenshots yet........

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 5:19am On Nov 24, 2021
He's an Akwaibom guy. That's the scmammer
JohnQueen:
Wait Rufus John Isip? Sounds like someone I went to secondary school with

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 5:20am On Nov 24, 2021
Aswear na you give me the best advice. Thanks man. We move
SMJay:
MaziEgoOfu, I don't know how you will react to what am about to say, but so sorry for your loss.

In life, there are no regrets but LESSONS!

Ichie! Kachi fo

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 5:24am On Nov 24, 2021
Thanks man I appreciate. At least I've learnt
QuinModah:
PUMP & DUMP
Scammers 1st select a low market cap coin. Then they place their trades well in advance and set their all profit targets according to the amount of people who may participate in the pump.

Mostly those guys set polls asking how many of you are for the pump on a particular day and time. On the scheduled time they announced the coin and all poor fellows are entering with huge position sizes as they believe it a confirm profit. When the coin starts pumping those scammers close their positions well in advance with huge profit and you will see the price move down so fast you cant even do shit. You will end up in nothing

Back to mazi, I don't pity him because his a long timer on tis thread and should know better, got to the agrictech thread, a ot of them wanted to turn 100k with ROI of 150% in 2 months, few weeks ago, I was talking with someone who invested in BTS $200 and today money grew to 295$, he was not happy and I ask why, he said he expected $300+ I laughed and ask him he should try and take a loan from the bank and check the rate or possibly start a business with $200 and see if he will get $295 back in Nigeria today.

I was one of those that laugh them to scorn on the agrictech thread.

Mazi knows that due diligence is important
He also know that rule 1 stats Never loose money
Rule 2 states don't forget rule 1

What I see here clearly is simple, he wanted a dirty December without due diligence but he got dirty.

Mazi belong to numerous telegram channel and cannot filter the ones that are beneficial to him

Mazi is a typical Nigeria who wanted great gains with little efforts

Learn the lessons and move on, I got no pity to share because misery loves company.

Call me whatever name or heartless, Idgf, he should know better.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 5:25am On Nov 24, 2021
Mazi is now an example of failure. Inukwa. Chai I've learnt the hard way
QuinModah:
Welcome you are right on track start with YouTube and Google ask all questions here also dont be like mazi, he was simply greedy! PERIOD

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 5:30am On Nov 24, 2021
Ain't going no where with any efcc. Besides I'm in another state. If actually I'll even answer the call. I've already lost and moved on. Peace.
DieRich5:
give Dem another number mk efcc call u with dat ND also don't go anywhere with Dem ooooo........ efcc mata hard

Why not send Dem ur chat with him

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 5:36am On Nov 24, 2021
My brother I discovered all this things that same yesterday. Infinity wheels might not be a hoax because the new telegram group I discovered has 10k+ members. Their pre-sale ends in one day. Let's see what they have to offer. I also got me some bro. Abeg don't accuse me on top my misery
Alexis11:

So are you trying to say infinity wheel is an hoax?? So why did you send another telegram group here about them few hours ago when you realized this weeks ago??
Why do you have to wait for his scam presale that span over one month to remain one day before revealing this info to us??

With all the ways you have been hyping this guy in the past on this forum, you had this revelation about him weeks ago and decided not to reveal it here till now even when you know he recommended something here for everyone in which you supported fully. Or you intentionally want some of us to be victims too?...

Are you sure you are not working with Sysdatek
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 5:40am On Nov 24, 2021
At the Bolded. Please don't say that again. If there's anyway you can remove that tag please do. I am here with my whole heart and everything is what it is. Those niggas don scam me. Let's see how infinity wheel plays out. Na tru that Sysdatek I also heard about the wheel
The only reason I contacted him offline was to ask him the same question everyone had been asking about the project before he started convincing me about this bot thing that took my money away
Alexis11:

I did my own investigation too but the only one I failed to do was checking the number of persons on Bsc scan before buying two days ago... It was their number of followers [about 14,000 on twitter ] that convinced me. But I got worried when I compared the number they have on twitter and Telegram to the numbers that have bought their presale on their Bsc scan hence my questions here since yesterday.
Well, it's one of those things but a part of me keep telling me that this Mazi guy is part of that fra.ud.

We move regardless.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 5:50am On Nov 24, 2021
My dear I won't blame you oh. Sysdatek made me believe that everything was so real. If i show you my infinity wheels bag, you go pity me. My response na to encourage anybody that wanted to buy o I meant no harm. Make we just de watch where that project go take us. If na rug pull, we still move. Me na boy wey just de look for money just like all of us here. Now I've been scammed. My heart is so heavy with grief. I am not a bad person. I was only a Victim
patricknz:

I asked and asked again about this infinitywheels, i even mentioned ibime to get his opinion on this but he didn’t reply.....
Maziwhitemoney answered but the answer looked more like an attack. Now the money wey i no get i don carry am put for there.

19 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 6:38am On Nov 24, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Mazi is now an example of failure. Inukwa. Chai I've learnt the hard way
When you were shouting his a billionaire, you didn't know. Look at he second picture he probably ask the other guy,"my guy abeg make I use this your plate snap" look closely, he only bought bottle water. The hotel is where he hangs out to make people think his a billionaire. Good morning

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 6:43am On Nov 24, 2021
Nawa o. This life eh.
QuinModah:
When you were shouting his a billionaire, you didn't know. Look at he second picture he probably ask the other guy,"my guy abeg make I use this your plate snap" look closely, he only bought bottle water. The hotel is where he hangs out to make people think his a billionaire. Good morning
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 7:06am On Nov 24, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Nawa o. This life eh.

Boss... Gud morning

My apologies for yesterday.... And sorry for your loss..

You all surely rise again and greater than this

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 7:07am On Nov 24, 2021
patricknz:

I just hope this infinitywheel isn’t part of the scam too. To lose money on top of the ones wey i don already lose go dey very painful. Making it worse sef be say i ask questions as seen in the screenshots yet........

I saw all your comments then and the reply you got is part of the reasons why I eventually bought two days ago. Life happens, we move on regardless.

Sometimes we lose hundred so that we will be more careful with thousands.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 7:09am On Nov 24, 2021
QuinModah:

Calm down,even person wey think say he wise ,dey still fall for scam..Just pray say dey scam no catch you..

19 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OlympiadTutor(m): 7:09am On Nov 24, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Nawa o. This life eh.

Take heart Sir. Fact is anybody can be scammed. The most important factor a scammer plays on is your trust. You trusted this guy and believed in his do doctrine. Just imagine, if Ibime who is very popular and respected here drops something in this forum a good percentage of us would key in.

One thing that I have learnt from you and all scam victims is always guide your trust and question everything.
Guy a good percentage of those Instagram celebrities are flat broke in real life and live a fake life, they just get enough trust from their followers and then start selling them a fake course or pushing mediocre products to them. It is very very important you guide your mind, the internet is full of deceit.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Remilekun187: 7:10am On Nov 24, 2021
I have some usdt, please can anyone help suggests coin to buy with tendency of 4-5x within few months

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 7:18am On Nov 24, 2021
I stand up for the greatest forensic picture analyst of our time!!!
Wow!!!
Please I need ppl like you in my team...do you know how easily you will spot out trade patterns for us on a chart? if you knew the patterns to look out for!
One free pattern for you... name it: and it will be done.
So encouraging to see ppl with keen eyes and meticulous attention to infinitesimal assortment of data!!!
I envy you Queen Mother of details....
QuinModah:

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 7:21am On Nov 24, 2021
QuinModah:

Omoo! grin grin
You get spiritual eyes? You sure you're not a witch? grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JohnQueen(m): 7:27am On Nov 24, 2021
Yeah that's him

Mazinewmoney:
He's an Akwaibom guy. That's the scmammer
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:35am On Nov 24, 2021
Valwezzy:

Omoo! grin grin
You get spiritual eyes? You sure you're not a witch? grin cheesy

You no see the name??

Queen Mother!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jsaviour(f): 7:37am On Nov 24, 2021
Good morning,

You guys should leave this scam story that is derailing the thread and call coins with potential for us.

We that still have small money in usdt that we want to invest in coins that can move upwards and give good returns.

Openheaven and co, please help us!!

Thanks

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pojomojo: 7:37am On Nov 24, 2021
Mazi so sorry for your loss.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 7:38am On Nov 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

You no see the name??

Queen Mother!

Oh, like Queen of the coast? grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pojomojo: 7:39am On Nov 24, 2021
grin
IgiveLadiesBj:

You no see the name??

Queen Mother!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Supremeboss: 7:45am On Nov 24, 2021
StormBringer Token is launched and going up, consider buying it!

The StormBringer Token surely has potentials and investing in it might be worth the while. The team looks ambitious and it is almost likely that the coin may do over 600% in a few hours. It has near-solid fundamentals and you should consider investing on it. Read about it here: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/stormbringer-token-is-launched-and-going-up-consider-buying-it/

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by idolda: 7:58am On Nov 24, 2021
stewiepeter:
As I said before you will see how this Cro coin will keep pumping. If only you know the ads they are running in Las Vegas now and New York you won’t question me when I was advising people to buy when it was at 0.6 now it’s at 0.9 and soon will be $1. People are rushing it because of the numerous added advantages, they pay my Netflix, Spotify and give me 8% back whenever I use their card to buy anything. Need I remind you their card opens all VIP lounges in airports including Lagos and Abuja lounge.
You will be alive to see this hit 2 dollars as I said and I will remind you

I have been off this thread since i discovered that coin, I have made more money joining the pumping and dumping (I buy like $200 coin and sell at 30 to 40% usually within 48hrs) but lately the coin refused to retrace. Was waiting for retracement so bought just $40 to monitor it but unfortunately the thing dey go up and now afraid of joining as my $40 is almost $70 within 4 days

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 8:00am On Nov 24, 2021
Crypto ehn, I stretched my limits buying the potential coins from FTM to block and co but I couldn’t get SAND,MANA,CRO!

It’s funny to me how the few coins I didn’t buy pumped massively while the ones with potential that I am heavily invested be looking at me like -10, -20

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mulannoire(f): 8:03am On Nov 24, 2021
jedisco:

Egld has done well... Funny enough, when it broke ATH of 200 shortly after kava, I opted to go with kava which has been stalling... I'm not so familiar with EGLDs blockchain but such investment will help prices.... 250 would have been the cutoff for me though.

I'm seeing luna as a long-term play as I fancy their offerings... If it can do 3-5x with time, I'd ease into ust and just let it accumulate interest.

On CRV, still not into it as much... Was hoping on a further dip into the weekly support.... But I'm bullish on it.... Expecting a 4-20 trip on it at least

I'm riding one... Loved its weekly close... Sensible market cap too... Hopefully, its my bluechip of this rally...

Really need some of my coyns to do a shib as I need extra liquidity

Boss i already sold all Luna at $51 as i bought around $7 but thinking of re-entering. Where would you time a re-entry?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sheisenough01: 8:13am On Nov 24, 2021
Born2conquer:
Crypto ehn, I stretched my limits buying the potential coins from FTM to block and co but I couldn’t get SAND,MANA,CRO!

It’s funny to me how the few coins I didn’t buy pumped massively while the ones with potential that I am heavily invested be looking at me like -10, -20

It's part of the game. Remember no one is happy in Crypto.

The time for a good coin will come regardless.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 24, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
No be small thing. I don't discus outside this thread. But this one get as e be.

Yeah that's true, I have been following this thread for a while now and Mazi always frown against speaking outside the thread but Whatever Will be will be. Sorry for the loss bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) ... (3663) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Zico4real(m), omopretty1, Azaland and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.