Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3328632 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) ... (3659) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
jedisco:

The thing is that folks largely dont understand the place and use of TA.

I've said on multiple occasions here that one doesn't need charts to make money in crypt0. Most of what you need is common sense. For example, I don't need TA to tell me that most of the market will always be wrong at extremes. So when the market is overly bullish, irrespective of what the charts are saying, I apply caution.

TA is largely raw data and just like any form of data, you can analyse it any way to suit you.
One has to get the badics right first before looking at TA
this is just the truth.
I was making alot of money with common sense but when I started following TA without adding C-S meh my trading style com be like asernal game play
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jideprof: 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Fastt:

How does this chart show me that i should buy at 28k? Your EMA21 is even above the 28K? You don't even know jack about what you reading. Do you want me to explain your chart for you? undecided
Like i said, i bought at 30K cos i knew a lot of ppl where expecting B. TC to fall to 28k, 25K 20K etc, and law of demand and supply i want to be first to catch some on 30k, if it goes below, and still have money the next week, i buy (Fundamnetals!! cos i believe in B. t.C). Thats how my DCA strategy works. We are all here to make money, even the ones selling TA for 100Usd grin. But the koko is, you making money, another is losing.
I quoted a newbie that has been watching TA videos for years and still donot get it. I Reiterate my point. YOU DONT NEED TA TO MAKE IT IN CRYPTO as long as its still a speculative market!.
Do your Ema57 and lets us do US. Any newbie who wants to get B Tech on TA should go ahead, cheesy. But should also keep the TA on their Mental health.

How do you know a lot of people were expecting BTC at 30k? That's not fundamentals, that's sentimental.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
Linuxdomains:
Buy the dip.
crypto wan make some people mad cheesy

We Dy TA everything nowadays

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
I don't care about crypto now

I dey on break

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KingOKON: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

I still don't understand why you're telling people to DM you on WhatsApp to teach them how to use Bundle. What is your goal? Drop the update here

That was how one was telling another to DM him just for ordinary Binance NIN slip verification
After they will be blaming Buhari and Emiefele

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
Tolu181:
I don't care about crypto now

I dey on break
which part of village you dey now

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KingOKON: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
jideprof:

How do you know a lot of people were expecting BTC at 30k? That's not fundamentals, that's sentimental.

Sentimental, emotional, gossiping like Elon Musk, Alarmist like Jerome Powell and the Feds and FUDing like Hilary Clinton
all are FAs
Seek deeper and insightful FAs like he does, 30k BTC like he knew will be like moin-moin for you too

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KingOKON: 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
seankafor:

Monkey tail and ogogoro joint junction

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Change your chart period to 1 day and look at yesterday candle... Bearish engulfing pattern? If true, then further downtrend is expected... newbies should wait for btc to cross 61 before taking any position, unless you want to short and also do that with a proper stop loss in place..

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kansoboy: 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Timekeeper:

Incase you see any good coin Dt can make a run like solana.. Pls lèt me know.

TA people, keep using your TA óò

I come in peace

Look into" salary" avalanche on pancake swap
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
seankafor:
hehehe
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
Abeg make una join MANCITY fan token

https:///CityToken_bot?start=r07714937570

It’s super easy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loris576(m): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hello guys
Pls which site can one visit to know some FA news about tokens or coins.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dljbd1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Loris576:
Hello guys
Pls which site can one visit to know some FA news about tokens or coins.
https://cryptopanic.com/

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by babyelsie: 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
People /usdt will be listed in Binance between December and January, buy it now before it skyrocket

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ibime please, could you please help look at rune shard $RXS. Waiting in anticipation for your reply. Thanks boss. 0x2098fef7eeae592038f4f3c4b008515fed0d5886
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xynerise: 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
iLoveYouToo:
Abeg make una join MANCITY fan token

https:///CityToken_bot?start=r07714937570

It’s super easy
Patiently waiting for Enyimba Fan Token.

Mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
xynerise:

Mtcheew

Lol it's on its way! Kano Pillars soon follow grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
E b like sey market don show plenty people pepper, see as everywhere dry.

Everywhere go full with holders are the kings and queens now when bullish mode start grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by edgecution(m): 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
I will buy me some Aquari. According to the twitter account, AquaSwap will be launched on or before Dec 1.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by passenger1984: 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
My people what dex is the Cheapest to swap erc and bep20 tokens?
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
Daemo111:
E b like sey market don show plenty people pepper, see as everywhere dry.

Everywhere go full with holders are the kings and queens now when bullish mode start grin
Yes o... i done turn to bag hodler For sdn....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
Look at this one day candle

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
xynerise:

Mtcheew

Get a life, quoting me and displaying impertinence proves you’ve got none. I’m not the cause of your frustration
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xynerise: 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
iLoveYouToo:

Get a life, quoting me and displaying impertinence proves you’ve got none. I’m not the cause of your frustration

No, you get a life. Stop looking for who to scam or more like time wasting airdrops.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
Taidi:
Ibime please, could you please help look at rune shard $RXS. Waiting in anticipation for your reply. Thanks boss. 0x2098fef7eeae592038f4f3c4b008515fed0d5886

It's not a honeypot but liquidity is unlocked so can be rug-pulled if the Dev is wicked.

Top 5 holders own 7.2% so whale distribution is OK

Anything else you'll need to glean from the TG group. You also want to see if the Dev is doxxed etc

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ibime:

It's not a honeypot but liquidity is unlocked so can be rug-pulled if the Dev is wicked.

Top 5 holders own 7.2% so whale distribution is OK

Anything else you'll need to glean from the TG group. You also want to see if the Dev is doxxed etc
Alright.. okay ..Thanks for your swift and clear reply.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
xynerise:

No, you get a life. Stop looking for who to scam or more like time wasting airdrops.

Eat a dick fággot

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jsaviour(f): 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
[quote author=sats post=107979115][/quote]

E pain me say I buy that call. The thing just dey sip my small money like zobo.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xynerise: 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
iLoveYouToo:

Eat a dick fággot
No be Man City again? grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by direx100: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
All these analyst everywhere. Well it helps a little. What I will say it just calm down yourself and study some coins. See how it has been moving over the years. For those doing the day trading (buying at a lower price and selling at a higher price), I pray you always make your doe. You can study this coin Monero.. XMR/USDT. I've been making some doe from this coin.( its just a suggestion though). And if you can't bear developing Blood pressure before time, just wait till a particular coin falls very well, buy and hold for long. Jah bless

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nini101(f): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Creedxv:
Good day bosses in the houses. I've been following this thread for a while to see if I can sharpen my knowledge about crypto, but up till now, everything still sounds like spanish to me...

Well I took the first step and I've verified all accounts ( binance , bybit, kucoin,).... I'm not looking for a get rich quick scheme...I just want to learn the basics and know what next to do...

I'd appreciate a reply....Thanx Everyone

I've been trading for almost a year now and I still regard myself as a newbie. One thing I have done is use Google and YouTube to understand better. Then when coins are mentioned here I check their chart to see the history and movement of the coin (I was doing this even before I knew about TA and FA), Google them to know what they are all about. Most times you'd learn from experience. Lastly when you find the coin you want to buy, always wait for a dip or retracement. Even if the coin is mooning, don't be tempted to fomo.

One more thing, Google acronyms you don't know, before investigating in shit coins, DYOR, don't invest more than you can afford to loose and follow the gurus here closely.

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) ... (3659) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Billygent, Lookandlaugh, sammiewrite(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.