Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3295971 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by direx100: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
xynerise:

No be Man City again? grin

Me self no understand. How mancity token come become Man U token. I see God helping us grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
How true bosses

You sure say shib no go return for second missionary journey undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ebitng: 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
KingOKON:

That was how one was telling another to DM him just for ordinary Binance NIN slip verification
After they will be blaming Buhari and Emiefele

U d mind them? Anywhere, I read here sometime how someone downloaded NIMC app and paid 1k to get the original NIN slip online, screenshot and printed it out.
That's exactly what I did today and got verified within minutes on Binance.
Its always good for people to share info here for general consumption.
Thanks to who ever that wrote that earlier.
My fellow newbies, avoid joining channels up n down.
My next step is to learn the elementary trade and hold.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
myonekobosay:
AVAX does not look too good, well what do i know. I may be wrong

Please elaborate, let's be informed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
Some ppl over here get mouths shaa, condemning TA like is nothing...by you merely checking a chart and observing and studying a token's price movement & price history on any given timeframe, still falls under TA. Even if you didn't draw some fancy trendlines all over the chart, the default EMAs lndicator-lines that appear as soon as you pull-up a chart is still a glimpse at TA.

Unaa never see nothing yet. Bear season my favourite, naa for cultivation only and is somewhere lurking in the corner, if you like blow off all your funds catching falling knives or laddering down your buys with micro micro DCAs that won't hold huge significant effect or worst case scenario d market takes another unexpected turn, and nose-dive further downwards.

This is just d calm before the storm, the quiet before chaos. Why not wait and see how far down e go dip to first, before going for a large killer-DCA move? Btc go test majority here to see whether dem get paper hands or ironclad fists

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
Some ppl over here get mouths shaa, condemning TA like is nothing...by you merely checking a chart and observing and studying a token's price movement & price history on any given timeframe, still falls under TA. Even if you didn't draw some fancy trendlines all over the chart, the default EMAs lndicator-lines that appear as soon as you pull-up a chart is still a glimpse at TA.

Unaa never see nothing yet. Bear season my favourite, naa for cultivation only and is somewhere lurking in the corner, if you like blow off all your funds catching falling knives or laddering down your buys with micro micro DCAs that won't hold huge significant effect or worst case scenario d market takes another unexpected turn, and nose-dive further downwards.

This is just d calm before the storm, the quiet before chaos. Why not wait and see how far down e go dip to first, before going for a large killer-DCA move? Btc go test majority here to see whether dem get paper hands or ironclad fists

so no be fuds now or china be our problem.. but BTC embarassed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anthony5720(m): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Good evening everyone, please don't be offended how can I buy USDT from my bank account or debit card... Please am quite new into this don't feel offended.... I was trying to use paybis but they have blocked every card from accessing it..pleass I need help.

Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hi guys, have anyone come across Arbitrage strategy in telegram.

Is that shit legit or scam? It seems scam to me

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

You will buy a coin e.g ebalnik in bsc.mdex.com with 1000 usdt, then go to pancakeswap and swap it back to usdt (you will be getting more than 2000 usdt)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
seankafor:
so no be fuds now or china be our problem.. but BTC embarassed
those ones you just mentioned here naa still FA problems lol..

After d perhaps once in every year U.S IRS 'clamp-down' seizure on btc cryptocurrency as they are promising to seize more coins in $5bn worth cum 2022, dat only is going to fuel serious FUDs. Shey Elon moss and majority of his capitalist members dem, sabi hide undocumented company assets with btc, wey go dey make U.S Tax treasury dey feel like say dem be bunch of dummies.

After that - DeFi yielding, dApps & NTF marketplace go run wild with btc big time.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
htdot:
i can only attend to you on nairaland.

ok hw does one determine quantity on kucoin ?

Eg I want to buy $50 blok what do I put in the quantity box ? Thank you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reggaemich(m): 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

follow your mind

If your mind said the coin is scam

Then it means "it is scam"

Follow your inner Mind
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
ebitng:

U d mind them? Anywhere, I read here sometime how someone downloaded NIMC app and paid 1k to get the original NIN slip online, screenshot and printed it out.
That's exactly what I did today and got verified within minutes on Binance.
Its always good for people to share info here for general consumption.
Thanks to who ever that wrote that earlier.
My fellow newbies, avoid joining channels up n down.
My next step is to learn the elementary trade and hold.

You printed it out using an ID card machine or a color printer? Just wanted to confirm if it's the paper own you printed or the plastic ID card own you printed.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Heryormilekan(m): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Anthony5720:
Good evening everyone, please don't be offended how can I buy USDT from my bank account or debit card... Please am quite new into this don't feel offended.... I was trying to use paybis but they have blocked every card from accessing it..pleass I need help.

Thanks

Evening,

Create an account on Binance and buy USDT through P2P. You can watch YouTube videos on 'how to use Binance P2P'.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Augustus16(m): 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
Good day everyone pls with the latest on BTC, is it advisable to trade it. Who can teach me how to day trade crypto on binance futures, pls anyone?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
Jameselias:

if your available usdt balance is $50 for instance. U will see a four mini rectangular-like bar showing 25% 50% 75% & 100% respectively. If u tap on the first one which is 25%, you will see a 25% allocated amount of your $50 in blok, qty will automatically show up. 25% of $50 is just $12.5 and if you can't see your available balance when you want to place your buy-order, go to kucoin homescreen / select assets / tap on usdt containing your monies / select transfer/ then change the toggle switch from main account to trading account. Then head straight to place a buy-order
I'm replying you bcuz I just want people to love trading on kucoin.no! I'm addicted to kucoin exchange, just make sure u are doing all these under spot trading tab that's all.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gee64: 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Check my signature below to make real free money on Crypto.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MapleBae2020: 12:00am On Nov 28, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
if your available usdt balance is $50 for instance. U will see a four mini rectangular-like bar showing 25% 50% 75% & 100% respectively. If u tap on the first one which is 25%, you will see a 25% allocated amount of your $50 in blok, qty will automatically show up. 25% of $50 is just $12.5 and if you can't see your available balance when you want to place your buy-order, go to kucoin homescreen / select assets / tap on usdt containing your monies / select transfer/ then change the toggle switch from main account to trading account. Then head straight to place a buy-order
I'm replying you bcuz I just want people to love trading on kucoin.no! I'm addicted to kucoin exchange, just make u are doing all these under spot trading tab that's all.

I use kucoin app and the website. Please where do I see the EMA and RSI? I only see the MA. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 12:05am On Nov 28, 2021
jedisco:
I believe that if one gets into a market and it's not working out as expected, they should try to understand how the market works and learn from mistakes first. It does seem that folks rush to buy ATH of certain coyns cos someone said it's going to the moon and come back throwing tantrums when the market has a healthy pullback

Few questions
How many people complaining after every dip bought when Bitc0in when it was as 30k? I don't know of anyone who bought coyns when bitc0in was at 30k that's shi**ng themselves about this move. If you missed the move at 30k, try and see things from the perspective of those who didn't miss it.

We know for a fact that eith and bitc0in will outperform over 95% of alyts in the long-term... How many of those complaining have any of those in their portfolio? Most folks who I know that have a good allocation to betece or eith are chilled about this dip as to them, they see an opportunity... Some are even angry that eith has continued to hold 4k. Ask folks complaining here what they hold and they start calling obscure coyns

How many have traded any traditional market? In traditional investing, a 10% roi per year is seen as huge. I've bought Treasury bills and held for a year to get 10% . In stocks, such gains are also very good. But folks come to crypt0 and expect the market to shoot up in a straight line. It's not gambling

Sorry to say, but It's quite clear that most folks in crypt0 have little experience with traditional investing. Like I always say, I don't know anyone who's target was 10%apr (which is very healthy) that had problems investing in crypt0....

If you're looking for a majic ball, keep looking and please let me know when you find one

you are trying my brother. Crypto (Nigeria ) is filled with gamblers . Most people in crypto today do not even know what a financial market is .

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 12:22am On Nov 28, 2021
many atimes you would not want to comment , but the kind of comments you will be seeing here will force you to comment ,

Ha una strong sha. Oo

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 12:26am On Nov 28, 2021
sats:
Small correction Them don dey fear
Lmao

Fear greed Same cycle
All over again

Ha that index is fast we should be in fear alone not extreme .

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 12:33am On Nov 28, 2021
Jameselias:

At what price do you want to get in ? (Set the price limit for buying.) The quantity of the coin box... gauge the quantity and monitor the price on the the usdt quantity indicator box. For instant, if the your limit( The price you want to get in is, let say 10usdt) then in the coin amount box enter 5 and check the usdt amount box if it will indicate 50usdt, if it doesnt, keep adjusting until you get the right amount in usdt.
I used bynance to illustrate cause i believe the have the same UI.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 12:53am On Nov 28, 2021
Augustus16:
Good day everyone pls with the latest on BTC, is it advisable to trade it. Who can teach me how to day trade crypto on binance futures, pls anyone?
Just start with holding... can you spare the money for up to 5 months? If yes you can decide to buy any coin right now (cake) and or matic and hold for a period of 5-6months... but of you want to invest for less than a month, then now isnt the right time. You have to wait until btcccc crosses 61k before buying any token. Bit if you can avoid to leave the money for 6months, then buy cake and vet and hold for 5-6 month... dont trade future coz its not for newbie, or you will lose all your money.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 1:03am On Nov 28, 2021
Of recent I have been getting free usdt and other coins why??
I converted all assets to BnB not upto 2hrs now more has accumulated
What is it I am doing I don't know so I could be doing more of it cheesy

I know it's small at least I could use to recharge my line

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 1:07am On Nov 28, 2021
MapleBae2020:

I use kucoin app and the website. Please where do I see the EMA and RSI? I only see the MA. Thanks

Alright then can I give you a call ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 1:37am On Nov 28, 2021
Run for your dear life
EmmanuelScott1:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Admin9: 1:52am On Nov 28, 2021
luvlyoracle:
Of recent I have been getting free usdt and other coins why??
I converted all assets to BnB not upto 2hrs now more has accumulated
What is it I am doing I don't know so I could be doing more of it cheesy

I know it's small at least I could use to recharge my line

congratulations man. Before January it should accumulate to $3 or so.

3*565= 1695 naira

that one na one day chopping money.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 1:57am On Nov 28, 2021
Admin9:

congratulations man. Before January it should accumulate to $3 or so.

3*565= 1695 naira

that one na one day chopping money.
Honestly I really need to know whats giving me the money o
Not upto 2hrs ago I converted 10usdt that I don't know where it came from
Now this again...if it gets to 10usd 2morro Sunday chicken don sure cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Admin9: 1:59am On Nov 28, 2021
luvlyoracle:

omo... please when u find out, share the update sad

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 2:08am On Nov 28, 2021
Perhaps someone that used your referral is buying big that's the reason you're getting those money as your referral bonus
luvlyoracle:

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by odysey: 2:23am On Nov 28, 2021
Jameselias:

once you put 50 in the usd part the quantity is automatically filled
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by odysey: 2:26am On Nov 28, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

ilegendd has mentioned it

I believe it works
Do your own research, test it out with a few dollars, make sure you are verified and Read reviews of apps/platforms you intend to use, stay safe

(1) (2) (3) ... (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Auraking, XaToXi, Obierika(m), iLegendd(m), Slimkkkk, Tflex01, pafra(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.