Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3298514 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Investorbj: 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
Have you been shaken out yet?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlashDboy: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
FUD is an acronym or slang term that stands for “Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt”. Within the cryptocurrency industry, FUD can be used to influence, manipulate and modify the perception of market sentiment in a negative way among investors and traders.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
Everywhere you go

Youtube o
Twitter o
Instagram o
Facebook o

Everyone saying the same thing which is 42k, what if we drop below that?

It's starting to sound like 29k and people were calling 17k

Bttc no one go the 42k, e still no wan go the 53k

Make up your mind oga bttc

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SirAce: 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
TheZebra:

Below are my suggestions for Crypto assets to hold in 2022.

metaverse coins
MANA
SAND
GALA

If you also need coins for short time target:

Exchange coins
CRO (Crypto. Com coin): Shey you've heard about staples centre? Where Grammy awards are held? This exchange bought it for over $100million and on the 25th of this month, they are changing the name to Crypto.com centre. It'll hit the news and ppl will buy. Also Grammy's award is next month, so imagine the publicity. Besides, the coin is tipped the next BNB. it's just $0.5 now and among the Top 20 Crypto currency in the world.

Others
OKEX

Then
AAVE
LUNA
Thanks a lot

Where can I buy GALA and SAND

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
Investorbj:
Cannicus, your reputation precedes you.

Pls remember to TP and use Stop Loss as needed.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
Natasha2:

please someone kindly let me know if you have experienced this.
wait till 24hrs Dem send Dem message again if u never received am
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mattyboy007(m): 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
DieRich5:
Ku ex don list UFO undecided
Can I use my card to buy USDT directly on Kucoin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
Pi comrades how far na? I have one pi when are you people listing it so I can withdraw my 100$. Na December be this

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
mattyboy007:

Can I use my card to buy USDT directly on Kucoin?
u can't bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mommytas(f): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
grin grin
IgiveLadiesBj:
Pi comrades how far na? I have one pi when are you people listing it so I can withdraw my 100$. Na December be this
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LawrenceAO: 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
TheZebra:

Below are my suggestions for Crypto assets to hold in 2022.

metaverse coins
MANA
SAND
GALA

If you also need coins for short time target:

Exchange coins
CRO (Crypto. Com coin): Shey you've heard about staples centre? Where Grammy awards are held? This exchange bought it for over $100million and on the 25th of this month, they are changing the name to Crypto.com centre. It'll hit the news and ppl will buy. Also Grammy's award is next month, so imagine the publicity. Besides, the coin is tipped the next BNB. it's just $0.5 now and among the Top 20 Crypto currency in the world.

Others
OKEX

Then
AAVE
LUNA
I agree with you. CRO could be very big in the coming years. I currently hold about 3325 CRO's. And the publicity that is coming for this token should lead to massive gains in the token value.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Qpid5(m): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
LawrenceAO:
I agree with you. CRO could be very big in the coming years. I currently hold about 3325 CRO's. And the publicity that is coming for this token should lead to massive gains in the token value.
Sorry, I want to ask.. my balance displayed in naira keeps going down on binance.. I understand that when the value of a coin decreases, so your money too.. my question is can I leave my coin on binance or I should move them to trust wallet?? Am new in crypto world
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Lol make they catch you first. cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
METIS. Total suppy 5M. Bought at 63, will load more at possible drop. Layer 2. Rumoured to be ethereum co founders mum in charge of project DYOR.

Doing swing now while waiting for discount.
Entered 63 yesterday, Sold at 76 today. Make i go drink small beer. We go still chop nkwobi with this crap market.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
Qpid5:

Sorry, I want to ask.. my balance displayed in naira keeps going down on binance.. I understand that when the value of a coin decreases, so your money too.. my question is can I leave my coin on binance or I should move them to trust wallet?? Am new in crypto world
Your choice but whatever your decide, your balance would still go down if the coin is dropping.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
Likely scenario by Blockchain whispers undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Natasha2(f): 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
DieRich5:
wait till 24hrs Dem send Dem message again if u never received am

Okay thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mattyboy007(m): 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
DieRich5:
u can't bro
Tanx.. Which platform is best to buy wakanda inu please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
Likely scenario by Blockchain whispers undecided
Seriously undecided We can draw all our cobwebs to the sky but if people nor buy BTC we go still dey here. We need buyers more than sellers, till then, all cobweb drawings na imaginary. Another person could be drawing BTC cobweb that is going down right this minute.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
mattyboy007:

I don't do shitcoin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
mattyboy007:

Why Wakanda? How about Solana and Avax when they drop?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eagba(m): 12:09am On Dec 19, 2021
Kezifils:

DON’T
ok but why ? All knowledge is important please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eagba(m): 12:24am On Dec 19, 2021
Cannicus:

If you long from below $45k with liquidation price below $28k, you will be in profit after a few hours or days.

If you short from above $47k with liquidation price above $60k, you will also be in profit after a few hours or days.

Just use the Binance Futures Calculator to program your position size and liquidation prices.

Input your entry price and capital, then calculate with different quantities till you get your preferred liquidation price.

The results will be the same regardless of leverage, meaning that someone with wrong position sizing using 2x leverage can get liquidated while someone with proper position sizing using 125x leverage won't get liquidated.
all this one's dey talk high school talk, me I still dey pre School. Mtcew make I waka dey my class jare
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LawrenceAO: 12:40am On Dec 19, 2021
Qpid5:

Am I not sure what your intention to move your crypto from Binance to Trust Wallet. The fact is as long as you still hold those crypto and do not convert them to stable coins like BUSD, USDC or USDT, their values will keep changing with market dynamics. You cannot stop the value from changing by moving your crypto assets from Binance to any other wallet. I don't know which crypto you hold but I recommend that you hold them, the bear run will end and your crypto will increase in value. I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 19, 2021
Still holding SLW
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 4:12am On Dec 19, 2021
Natasha2:

please someone kindly let me know if you have experienced this. DieRich5 , htdot, happiness. Please let me know if you have experienced this on KuCoin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 5:30am On Dec 19, 2021
You mean SLP?
Oregbe17:
Still holding SLW
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kezifils(m): 5:33am On Dec 19, 2021
Eagba:
ok but why ? All knowledge is important please

If you are in Nigeria, its will probably cos problems for you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lkillbrokehoes: 6:01am On Dec 19, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
You go wait till eternity be that grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Hedonisco, Ebowo(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.