Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3324298 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) ... (3656) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Idaytesj29(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2021
Ikanium:
I hope you guys know that a bot can't be accessed through NL

Yes boss, it will direct you to Telegram sir.

I just did this airdrop too.

� Well done! Thank you for being a part of StarGod project! You can use your referral link to invite more people to our airdrop.

https:///StarGodAirdropbot?start=2098109740
Waiting for their drop by Jan 22.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2021
Talk Talk don come again ehnnnnn.... How can someone be sayin irrelevant things on almost two pages.... if you buy, keep that in your pocket.. All these talk sef dey tire person....

I thought this thread is for educating others, not coming to show off what you have......

No hatred though but just annoying seeing irrelevant talks by one person in almost two pages....

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2021
As u wise reach, dem still chop u...

Better calm down, observe and learn... this talk too much ontop one coin out of thousands of coin haba

stillmaticog buy $3k sol, we no hear noise.. the result came out.. he testified.... badadvisor bought land from crypto, he no write the whole thread with details.

But this man just dey talk talk too much.. U bought a coin, fine. No dey too cast ursef abeg

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2021
Question for the day for everyone:
1. Define Zero-sum investment?
2. Is cryptocurrency a zero-sum investment?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by anchex101(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2021
If you want to talk to him, talk to him directly. Dont go through the corners grin cheesy grin

DenreleDave:

Better calm down, observe and learn... this talk too much ontop one coin out of thousands of coin haba

stillmaticog buy $3k sol, we no hear noise.. the result came out.. he testified.... badadvisor bought land from crypto, he no write the whole thread with details.

But this man just dey talk talk too much.. U bought a coin, fine. No dey too cast ursef abeg

19 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hightowa: 10:54am On Dec 28, 2021
Thanks boss
Mazinewmoney:
Yes my brother it is the same smooth love portion that is digging borehole. That coin is highly underrated. SLP we die here
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dazall: 10:55am On Dec 28, 2021
Is because of persons like you that makes people not to drop vital information that will better others.
What wrong did he do by dropping the details of the coin he bought. Please don't use your own to spoil others, there are people here benefitting from this thread. If everyone keeps the details of the coin they are investing on to theirselves of what use is this thread .

Please let's be guided.

DenreleDave:
Talk Talk don come again ehnnnnn.... How can someone be sayin irrelevant things on almost two pages.... if you buy, keep that in your pocket.. All these talk sef dey tire person....

I thought this thread is for educating others, not coming to show off what you have......

No hatred though but just annoying seeing irrelevant talks by one person in almost two pages....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2021
I hope it’s get to that price of red dot 19-20$!

This days is better not to comment or reply. Read & go back. Wait for big red. Buy very low, sell high. No longer have time or energy to analysis any coin.

And one of my strong strategy!!

I greet unah all!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrShomo: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2021
Don't sleep on this NFT

https://metatea.one/6O072F
My new year gift To y'all
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrShomo: 11:15am On Dec 28, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 11:17am On Dec 28, 2021
Dazall:
Is because of persons like you that makes people not to drop vital information that will better others.
What wrong did he do by dropping the details of the coin he bought. Please don't use your own to spoil others, there are people here benefitting from this thread. If everyone keeps the details of the coin they are investing on to theirselves of what use is this thread .

Please let's be guided.

Lol you don't understand his post.

When last did you see Openheaven giving us details of his portfolio here? Are you not benefitting from his analysis and recommendations?

I also think persistent showoff is not necessary except there is another reason behind it.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2021
Rubby1:
I hope it’s get to that price of red dot 19-20$!

This days is better not to comment or reply. Read & go back. Wait for big red. Buy very low, sell high. No longer have time or energy to analysis any coin.

And one of my strong strategy!!

I greet unah all!

One of the main reasons why I'm happy about this dip is opportunity to bag more of this particular coin. grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2021
DenreleDave:

DenreleDave:

This is personal. Shey na because of the Xmas giveaway wey the guy no do for you?
Be calming down abeg. He has a right to express himself the way he wants. He doesn't owe you or anyone here. All of us na hustle we dey do. You said no hatred, but your message was filled with animosity and bitterness.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2021
DOT under $30 is a fairly safe and conservative buy. I DCA something into it

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2021
Person go wake up, dey wish btc to fall to 18k

No be juju be that undecided

How about the world ends too undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2021
Ibime:
something ...$10k grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2021
nonut:

This is personal. Shey na because of the Xmas giveaway wey the guy no do for you?
Be calming down abeg. He has a right to express himself the way he wants. He doesn't owe you or anyone here. All of us na hustle we dey do. You said no hatred, but your message was filled with animosity and bitterness.

I DONT KNOW YOU OR WHY YOU HAVE BEEN ATTACKING MY POST BUT ALL I CAN SMELL IN IGNORANCE. MAGA

FUNNY ENOUGH, I DONT CARE TO KNOW.

HAVE FUN

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2021
Dazall:

Please let's be guided.

VITAL INFORMATION INDEED..

SO WHAT HAVE U LEARNED FROM THE COIN HE HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT... THE SLP.. TELL ME WHAT YOU HAVE LEARNT..

PS: NO HATRED.. HE IS MY GUY BUT THE TALKING TOO MUCH.. IT SHOULD BE APT

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2021
Blockchain is like iphone, they re too over security conscious and savvy for my liking..

Because say I recovered my acct with recovery phrase, Dem say make i reverify my identity.. I don reverify for past 3 days now it's still pending..

They said it's undergoing manual verification which will take up to 5 days..

I don convert all my majors to bch ready to decamp that boring wallet..
Once it's ready, am moving to trust wallet permanently angry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2021
DenreleDave:

I DONT KNOW YOU OR WHY YOU HAVE BEEN ATTACKING MY POST BUT ALL I CAN SMELL IN IGNORANCE. MAGA

FUNNY ENOUGH, I DONT CARE TO KNOW.

HAVE FUN
You can smell whatever you like. Your attacks are borne out of hatred. When you feel someone os doing better than you are, you attack them. It won't change anything, instead you'll be adding roadblocks on your way.
Tomorrow, you'll still beg for small "change" and expect a sane individual to help.
Weldone.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2021
Using this moment to say big thanks to everyone that put food on my table this year cheesy..Thanks for the trust and support gringrin I remain your nairaland number 1 giftcard/funds vendor..

Also big thanks to everyone dropping update on here.. free update wey person no pay for…

2022, greatest height ijn..

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 11:55am On Dec 28, 2021
Ibime:
Most coins at their current prices is a good buy. People just want to maximise profit.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2021
seankafor:
Blockchain is like iphone, they re too over security conscious and savvy for my liking..

Because say I recovered my acct with recovery phrase, Dem say make i reverify my identity.. I don reverify for past 3 days now it's still pending..

They said it's undergoing manual verification which will take up to 5 days..

I don convert all my majors to bch ready to decamp that boring wallet..
Once it's ready, am moving to trust wallet permanently angry

Blockchain really frustrated my life when I started crypto.... My ETH is still hanging there since 2019... I gave up early 2020 because my portfolio worth there was not even up to $20.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dazall: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2021
DenreleDave:

VITAL INFORMATION INDEED..

SO WHAT HAVE U LEARNED FROM THE COIN HE HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT... THE SLP.. TELL ME WHAT YOU HAVE LEARNT..

PS: NO HATRED.. HE IS MY GUY BUT THE TALKING TOO MUCH.. IT SHOULD BE APT

This is what separates an Investor from the crowd. He has made his research and has seen the potentials of the coin and has even backed it with his funds. This is the same question your likes asked when BTC was still below $1 and most recently Solana and the likes.

Please if you don't agree with what someone is posting look and turn your face away. No need to start acting jealous or whatever.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2021
I tire o. Make en talk to me directly nah. But sha I already know him character so we move.
anchex101:
If you want to talk to him, talk to him directly. Dont go through the corners grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
nonut:

Most coins at their current prices is a good buy. People just want to maximise profit.
when btc bull runs to 65k now.. everyone will be fomoing in
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
Alexis11:

Blockchain really frustrated my life when I started crypto.... My ETH is still hanging there since 2019... I gave up early 2020 because my portfolio worth there was not even up to $20.

the other time I inputed my password wrongly 2 times, they locked me away for 24hrs threatening to lock me away forever if I make another wrong move..

For my own money Kwa..

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
nonut:

You can smell whatever you like. Your attacks are borne out of hatred. When you feel someone os doing better than you are, you attack them. It won't change anything, instead you'll be adding roadblocks on your way.
Tomorrow, you'll still beg for small "change" and expect a sane individual to help.
Weldone.

SEEMS YOU HAVE DEDICATED YOUR LIFE TO ATTACK ME. KEEP IT ON.. D.O.G.G

I GIVE UP ON YOU.....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
I tire o. Make en talk to me directly nah. But sha I already know him character so we move.

LO grin grin.. SINCE YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW..

MY POINT STILL STANDS, TALK LESS ACT MORE..

YESTERDAY AND TODAY, U DID SAME THING.. SCROLLING TWO PAGES AND SEEING JUST ONLY YOU TALKING IS TOO MUCH..

SOME CALL IT HATRED AND JEALOUSY, THEIR THOUGHT. I LIVE ACCORDING TO HOW I CAN, NOT MEASURING SOMEONE'S OWN..

TALK LESS ACT MORE. SHIKENA OYA DROP RABA FOR ME CC: NONUT grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
Dazall:

This is what separates an Investor from the crowd. He has made his research and has seen the potentials of the coin and has even backed it with his funds. This is the same question your likes asked when BTC was still below $1 and most recently Solana and the likes.

Please if you don't agree with what someone is posting look and turn your face away. No need to start acting jealous or whatever.

RESEARCH? CAN YOU QUOTE HIS RESEARCH ON SLP HERE ?

SORRY I CANT SEE THAT YOU ARE NOT ON POINT AT ALL. YOU DONT WORTH MY REPLY AGAIN..

U R JUST OUT OF POINT grin grin grin.

FINAL REPLY TO YOU
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
seankafor:
when btc bull runs to 65k now.. everyone will be fomoing in
True. But I prefer to buy at the cheapest price. If btc bull runs, l wait by the sidelines. Like one guy said here, you can't jump into a lion's den to catch a rat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) ... (3656) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Siberia01(m), Hotice085, michealewela, Brayss(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.