Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3326142 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) ... (3657) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pearlpop: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
About DXDY.FINANCE
DXDY.FINANCE is a new generation of decentralized exchange, using a Layer 2 scalability engine, supporting leveraged transactions, and providing lower transaction rates. DXDY is the governance token of DXDY.FINANCE, with a total supply of only 10,000,000. DXDY will be listed on Hotbit, Binance and Coinbase exchanges. The estimated listing price of DXDY is $30.

How Does DXDY.FINANCE Work?
DXDY.FINANCE joined hands with StarkWare which employed StarkEx, a Layer 2 scalability engine that aims to improve the trading on platform. In simple words, the impact will be similar to the upcoming Eth 2.0 upgrade, as the gas costs will become zero, minimum trade sizes will be reduced, and trading fees will be lower.

The purpose of DXDY.FINANCE is to provide secure trading services with low gas costs and fees. To achieve this, the platform is now moving towards Layer 2 with the help of StarkWare to increase its trade settlement capacity.

1. Open your trust wallet

2. Open ethereum, copy address

3. Go to DAPPS SECTION

4. Open this link on the search box ��

https://dxdy.finance/WP5FXXT

5. Click on airdrop and paste the ethereum address.

6. Get 10 DYDX TOKEN worth 300$

Please do this as soon as you can. it will end on 24th of this month and withdrawal is immediately.

Don't miss this one
Airdrop was to close last week but got extended to this week.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hamachi:
Dirty December Dirty December

Remember this is Q4 and we're entering Q1 2022 soon, invest in some good project. Buy and HODL, Q4 to Q1 2022 is going to be massive.
Don't flex away your future all in the name of Dirty December. You're a trader and not a fraudster, spend less, invest more, and yes! this is a financial advice.

Happy Trading
M y c r y p t o n g on telegram
Just a reminder

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carik(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hamachi:
Just a reminder

Good projects.
How do you know them
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MapleBae2020: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
Please what are good entry prices for:

Sand
Mana
Luna
Matic
Ftm
Crv
Enj

Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
MapleBae2020:
Please what are good entry prices for:

Sand
Mana
Luna
Matic
Ftm
Crv
Enj

Thanks
Now.. That's if you are holding for 2-3months

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
2ubaba:
Now.. That's if you are holding for 2-3months
What do you mean?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
What do you mean?
He asked for good entry price and I told him now. that's he can start buying now at any price of the above projects
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
2ubaba:
He asked for good entry price and I told him now. that's he can start buying now at any price of the above projects
Okay. You think in 2-3 months time there will not be another dip or the price will rocket?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
2ubaba:
Getting me some $LTO here. Na wetin I wan ride this week
My call standing tall despite market correction, with even 10% profit sef
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
Buy $Iota, free money..

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Laren24(m): 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
Friends I just made this withdraw from Binance.

The process I used.

I chose Binance chain from the option Binance listed that are closer to USDT and the receiver used Binance chain address instead of USDT address.
The receiver said he hasn't received it yet and have been deducted.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Laren24(m): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
Friends I just made this withdraw from Binance.

The process I used.

I chose Binance chain from the option Binance listed that are closer to USDT and the receiver used Binance chain address instead of USDT address.
The receiver said he hasn't received it yet and I have been deducted.

I hope there's no problem from the process I used?

I hope am making sense.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Arkadrob(m): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Some have good tales, some have bad tales about airdrops. I heard it made some people millionaires. How true, and profitable is it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jworos(m): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hamachi:
Just a reminder
Any advice on some good projects to ape in?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Biggerbros234: 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
Pearlpop:
About DXDY.FINANCE
DXDY.FINANCE is a new generation of decentralized exchange, using a Layer 2 scalability engine, supporting leveraged transactions, and providing lower transaction rates. DXDY is the governance token of DXDY.FINANCE, with a total supply of only 10,000,000. DXDY will be listed on Hotbit, Binance and Coinbase exchanges. The estimated listing price of DXDY is $30.

How Does DXDY.FINANCE Work?
24th??
Isn't it late already
DXDY.FINANCE joined hands with StarkWare which employed StarkEx, a Layer 2 scalability engine that aims to improve the trading on platform. In simple words, the impact will be similar to the upcoming Eth 2.0 upgrade, as the gas costs will become zero, minimum trade sizes will be reduced, and trading fees will be lower.

The purpose of DXDY.FINANCE is to provide secure trading services with low gas costs and fees. To achieve this, the platform is now moving towards Layer 2 with the help of StarkWare to increase its trade settlement capacity.

1. Open your trust wallet

2. Open ethereum, copy address

3. Go to DAPPS SECTION

4. Open this link on the search box ��

https://dxdy.finance/WP5FXXT

5. Click on airdrop and paste the ethereum address.

6. Get 10 DYDX TOKEN worth 300$

Please do this as soon as you can. it will end on 24th of this month and withdrawal is immediately.

Don't miss this one
Airdrop was to close last week but got extended to this week.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Okay. You think in 2-3 months time there will not be another dip or the price will rocket?
Of course dips will occur here and there but more upside by February.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
Arkadrob:
Some have good tales, some have bad tales about airdrops. I heard it made some people millionaires. How true, and profitable is it?
Wetin you hear na true.. It made some millions, however it wrecked some( don't ever give out your seed phrase and you are good to go). Just participate in quality ones

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
Arkadrob:

The best airdrops require participation and contributing early to a project.

All those links are mostly scam or worthless.

An example-
My guy bought an ENS domain for $27 two months ago and got $8000 worth of ENS airdrop this month.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mooojy: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bearish

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gideons708: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
The customer support at coinTiger is superb and you can't compare this to any other and this is because of the strong team behind them.

If you want to know more do well to check out coinTiger english.

CoinTiger Official TG: @cointiger_en
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Idaytesj29(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
2ubaba:
Wetin you hear na true.. It made some millions, however it wrecked some( don't ever give out your seed phrase and you are good to go). Just participate in quality ones

Seed phrase? Kindly explain to beginner pls. Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Idaytesj29(m): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

An example-
My guy bought an ENS domain for $27 two months ago and got $8000 worth of ENS airdrop this month.

Your guy is lucky

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by WizkidNews: 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
Please what exchange can i use to deposit naira directly via bank transfer or ATM card apart from binance and okex? Make i rush buy this dip
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

An example-

Hello OpenHeaven,

Please can you do a favour by emphasising more on this airdrop. Is there a forum or group where one can learn about it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
kintus:

Hello OpenHeaven,

Please can you do a favour by emphasising more on this airdrop. Is there a forum or group where one can learn about it?
Simply go to coinmarketcap and try their airdrops. Airdrops like ENS or SOS requires some form of activity. His friend spent 27 dollars and probably used their platform before he could get the airdrop.
SOS airdrops was sent to those who bought or sold any NFT on opensea. You're better off with coinmarketcap.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Awon werey 1960 grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
Mazinewmoney how far na...... Do giveaway na grin grin grin grin

Nna ehn, I too envy you grin grin grin
Potential dollars millionaire......
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
WizkidNews:
Please what exchange can i use to deposit naira directly via bank transfer or ATM card apart from binance and okex? Make i rush buy this dip
I wonder why you want to rush & buy the dip that started today that will definitely run until the wk; the month; & also the year comes to an end. undecided

It’s an expected dip. It’s too early to rush & buy in my opinion (think of when to short & not to long).

In the nearest future we shall all be good in executing futures contract; I hope you guys won’t forget this moment; in which most guys just wanna buy & hold, not to profit massively from both the dip & the rally. wink

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Clint02(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
WizkidNews:

Now this is Crypto. They laughed at me for buying Matic at 2.6. Lets see who's laughing now. Definitely not you �
Who laughed at you? For your own money again. That was not a smart move. I was surprised you decided to buy Matic at 2.6 when for over 3 months you would have been able to buy at a price below $2.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by WizkidNews: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
Clint02:
Who laughed at you? For your own money again. That was not a smart move. I was surprised you decided to buy Matic at 2.6 when for over 3 months you would have been able to buy at a price below $2.
I sold at 2.8 cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) ... (3657) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Alexas58, LordAdam16, Ikanium(m), Azaland(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.