Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3306684 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) ... (3649) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by HornyTave: 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
I recently lost my phone and locked my Binance account, I've tried reactivating it but it has been unsuccessful.
How do I solve it pls.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bodyodour: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
Denreledave, I don't see why you are attacking that guy. He made his research and backed it with his money. It will motivate others to also buy the coin too.

He is Better than those" buy this coin and thank me later." You don ever see them buy coin they drop here?

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
With all due respect, I want btC to pullback to 42k and all alts doing a minimum of -20%.

This i have seen

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bodyodour: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
The kind bad energy message I dey see here shaa one make me sell all my coins. Which one is bitcoin to 20k dollars?? Una want people to commit suicide.

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
DenreleDave:

SEEMS YOU HAVE DEDICATED YOUR LIFE TO ATTACK ME. KEEP IT ON.. D.O.G.G

I GIVE UP ON YOU.....
Humility will open more doors than arrogance and bitterness ever will.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bodyodour:
Denreledave, I don't see why you are attacking that guy. He made his research and backed it with his money. It will motivate others to also buy the coin too.

He is Better than those" buy this coin and thank me later." You don ever see them buy coin they drop here?

AIIT SIR....NOTED
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
nonut:

WEREY IS TALKING ABT HUMILITY grin grin

ASS LICKER grin grin

LAST REPLY TO YOU...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
lavylilly:
ask yourself why it dipping, obviously you haven't done your research. I wish you the best
Love..should I buy the smooth love portion(SLP) for you? wink

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dazall: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
DenreleDave:

RESEARCH? CAN YOU QUOTE HIS RESEARCH ON SLP HERE ?

SORRY I CANT SEE THAT YOU ARE NOT ON POINT AT ALL. YOU DONT WORTH MY REPLY AGAIN..

U R JUST OUT OF POINT grin grin grin.

FINAL REPLY TO YOU

You need the Smooth Jealousy Portion right now

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bodyodour:

Forget about research. People who became millionaires through Shiba, how many research dem do?
I was among those who discouraged some newbies from buying Shiba and I hated myself for it.
Everyone should buy what they feel will work for them.
Bodyodour:
The kind bad energy message I dey see here shaa one make me sell all my coins. Which one is bitcoin to 20k dollars?? Una want people to commit suicide.
if you take profit, that's exactly what you'll be praying for.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
nonut:

Forget about research. People who became millionaires through Shiba, how many research dem do?
I was among those who discouraged some newbies from buying Shiba and I hated myself for it.
Everyone should buy what they feel will work for them. if you take profit, that's exactly what you'll be praying for.
so because them tp, make crypto do their wish as per Satoshi Dem be undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
DenreleDave:

WEREY IS TALKING ABT HUMILITY grin grin

ASS LICKER grin grin

LAST REPLY TO YOU...
I'd rather be an ass licker than a bambiala. It's nauseating. Learn to know your place. You should only talk when you're asked to. The time you waste in begging for literally everything, is enough to get yourself a good job.
The lazy Congo sits behind his Nokia Asha 201 tied with rubber, and insults people he can never stand up to in real life.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
seankafor:
so because them tp, make crypto do their wish as per Satoshi Dem be undecided

If you sell market finish , you no go wan buy again?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

bolanle pepper dem geng
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
nonut:

Most coins at their current prices is a good buy. People just want to maximise profit.

I'm still slightly bearish so DOT under $30 suits my appetite as probability of coming back to that price if kasala burst is high
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
$Farm didn't respect bttc one bit

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
wink Like seriously boss farm was not up to 100 before ooo, now btc dip e come rise.... NO WONDER THEY said KNOWING when to buy is where the Profits lies
Sunndaywillie:
$Farm didn't respect bttc one bit

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrShomo: 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
https:///BabyMuskAirdropbot?start=r0127604855

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrShomo: 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
� Network: Tron (TRX)

� Token Type: TRC10

� Token ID: 1003134

� Name: FREE coin

� Symbol: FREE

� Decimals: 6

https:///FREEcoinGiveawayBot?start=649315812
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yinkeys(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
$35 BSC BNB available for sale
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
DrShomo:
� Network: Tron (TRX)

� Token Type: TRC10

� Token ID: 1003134

� Name: FREE coin

� Symbol: FREE

� Decimals: 6

https:///FREEcoinGiveawayBot?start=649315812

grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pascopele: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
wink
MapleBae2020:

I joined crypto, downloaded the apps and started buying. The person that introduced me to crypto did not tell me there's time to buy and sell. I also didn't do any research. Then after joining this thread, I realised I bought so many at the top. I had to buy more during the dip to manage my risk but I won't fomo again.

Also maybe I have spread my portfolio too thin to minimise risk, I intend to work on that as well. I haven't strategised how to though. I'm almost 2months old in crypto
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
seankafor:
the other time I inputed my password wrongly 2 times, they locked me away for 24hrs threatening to lock me away forever if I make another wrong move..

For my own money Kwa..

Be very careful because they are capable of doing that. grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pascopele: 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
nonut:

He sure doesn't k kw that yet.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pascopele: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bodyodour:

I thought I was the only one that observed.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Look at this mad woman o. As in you're telling Singapore1 that he should not have responded to Ibime. Aswear if I catch you. Na dirty slap I go scatter your face. So he shouldn't answer him but we should come and join your stupid Crytpo group on telegram. This girl is really insane o. As in he should ignore Ibime.... Nna look at oh
You are the one that is mad because if you are not mad, you will not poknose
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Kidnapper spotted
grin. Mumu
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
LettyLayo:
grin. Mumu
una 2 go soon end up In the other room sad

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
undecided
seankafor:
una 2 go soon end up In the other room sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) ... (3649) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Hedonisco, Dundalk(m), S4SOLOMON4(m), iLegendd(m), caabb55(m), LordAdam16, Ekehwinz and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.