Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,128 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3298632 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Clint02(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
WizkidNews:

Now this is Crypto. They laughed at me for buying Matic at 2.6. Lets see who's laughing now. Definitely not you �
And please do learn to control your emotions in this crypto space,don't think I will reason anything you tell me.
It is our money,and we've all made lots of losses and profits. So please calm down,nor put person for mind or wetin person tell you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ff
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
looks like recovery
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BuisnessThrills: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
Good evening , I appreciate the way you post life changing trades u partake in , keep it up , can you kindly share the reasons you believe in dope wars papers , thanks I’m sure other people will be interesting in learning from it too
OpenHeaven2019:

Dope Wars $Paper is my largest and a long term bag for me, only second to my stables!

But I have taken thousands of $$ profits.

Btc nor be your mama when go dey give you breast milk anytime you want. Same way he give you breast milk is the same way he go break your heart.

The only way you survive this market is taking profits.

Be aggressive about profits taking!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheSTreetman: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rubby1:
I hope it’s get to that price of red dot 19-20$!

This days is better not to comment or reply. Read & go back. Wait for big red. Buy very low, sell high. No longer have time or energy to analysis any coin.

And one of my strong strategy!!

I greet unah all!

What app is this Ruby.?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
TheSTreetman:

What app is this Ruby.?

it's a website boss. Should be coincodex in king

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by eche45(m): 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Why are you exposing us like this.
Calm down bro off that mic

Beware of this kind of people.
They only think of theirselves.
What's there if u explain to them why u are bagging more of d said token.
Instead u are discouraging someone who is ready to explain to them.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kenneth3428(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
Tolu181:
shiish

You just dey lie

You main 1000% from a listed coin, listed coins wey dey dip like madt

Dear Tolu181

Sorry for late response to your earlier claim.

It has been an eventful calendar year.

Its a big drag for me to dig within my trades history just for your acknowledgement

I have NOTHING to prove to you.

Words and banter aren't really my thing, someone has to be mature.

I do host sessions and give signal calls

When you acquire more knowledge you can come back to me with an apology.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
Alexxien:

Love..should I buy the smooth love portion(SLP) for you? wink
No read something about it in m y c r y p t o n g on telegram and it made sense why it keeps dipping.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
$SLP

Que:- Why SLP is dumping?

My Opinion:- SLP tokens are earned by playing Axie Infinity game.As the users are increasing SLP are more often distributed to it's players and the players are dumping their SLP Token,which is causing a continous dump in the price.

•SLP is looking so bad technically too.There are no supports and even if there is I don't think that it will work out cz price is dumping cz of fundamentel reasons

•Same thing will happen will ThetanArena imo as users are increasing the tokens are reaching the hand,who wants money and they simply sell the earned token for whatever price they get.

•I don't think that AXS or THC will dump instead they will gain value but the tokens they are distributing to players as a reward will eventually duimp
Credit: m y c r y p t o n g on telegram
randy01:

Imagine they are giving it to axs game winners as winning gift and those people will dump it immediately coz they don't buy.how do you expect it to pump.but miracle do happen in this space
This is actually what is happening. I seriously doubt if there will be a miracle on this coin and MLB

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fitress: 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hello everyone. Has anybody done gate io startup here before? If you have done it, kindly share your experience. Thank you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yom2(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
Landowner101:

For pi network, i just dont understand those people, they will just wake up one day and start dishing multivational speeches, telling you of different projects that they will embark on.
For now i will not advise you to buy any coin, as a bitcoin fall is expected.Most ICT stocks are at their all time highs and there's a positive correlation between bitcoin and this stocks, so am expecting a bitcoin fall to atleast $45000, which might start from now towards the ending of january next year, so till then will advise you wait before investing into potential coins like FTM, ALGO , MANA etc.
OK thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
nonut:

Simply go to coinmarketcap and try their airdrops. Airdrops like ENS or SOS requires some form of activity. His friend spent 27 dollars and probably used their platform before he could get the airdrop.
SOS airdrops was sent to those who bought or sold any NFT on opensea. You're better off with coinmarketcap.

Thank you comrade. ���
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
Where do you get your weed from
lavylilly:
$SLP

My Opinion:- SLP tokens are earned by playing Axie Infinity game.As the users are increasing SLP are more often distributed to it's players and the players are dumping their SLP Token,which is causing a continous dump in the price.

•SLP is looking so bad technically too.There are no supports and even if there is I don't think that it will work out cz price is dumping cz of fundamentel reasons

•Same thing will happen will ThetanArena imo as users are increasing the tokens are reaching the hand,who wants money and they simply sell the earned token for whatever price they get.

•I don't think that AXS or THC will dump instead they will gain value but the tokens they are distributing to players as a reward will eventually duimp
Credit: m y c r y p t o n g on telegramThis is actually what is happening. I seriously doubt if there will be a miracle on this coin and MLB
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
lavylilly:
$SLP

Credit: m y c r y p t o n g on telegramThis is actually what is happening. I seriously doubt if there will be a miracle on this coin and MLB

Thank you for sharing this information. I was privileged to have an extensive discussion with someone about SLP some months ago and this was the takeaway from the argument.

SLP token will keep dipping because those earning it from P2E on AXS game aren't interested in keeping it.

Those who are considering buying it should be mindful of this fact.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
lavylilly:
$SLP

Mazinewmoney is waiting for a W shape.. That's why he is bagging more slp grin

Me sef will get myself some slp... Make í follow mazi get money grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JBoss25(m): 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
Pearlpop:
About DXDY.FINANCE
DXDY.FINANCE is a new generation of decentralized exchange, using a Layer 2 scalability engine, supporting leveraged transactions, and providing lower transaction rates. DXDY is the governance token of DXDY.FINANCE, with a total supply of only 10,000,000. DXDY will be listed on Hotbit, Binance and Coinbase exchanges. The estimated listing price of DXDY is $30.

How Does DXDY.FINANCE Work?
DXDY.FINANCE joined hands with StarkWare which employed StarkEx, a Layer 2 scalability engine that aims to improve the trading on platform. In simple words, the impact will be similar to the upcoming Eth 2.0 upgrade, as the gas costs will become zero, minimum trade sizes will be reduced, and trading fees will be lower.

The purpose of DXDY.FINANCE is to provide secure trading services with low gas costs and fees. To achieve this, the platform is now moving towards Layer 2 with the help of StarkWare to increase its trade settlement capacity.

1. Open your trust wallet

2. Open ethereum, copy address

3. Go to DAPPS SECTION

4. Open this link on the search box ��

https://dxdy.finance/WP5FXXT

5. Click on airdrop and paste the ethereum address.

6. Get 10 DYDX TOKEN worth 300$

Please do this as soon as you can. it will end on 24th of this month and withdrawal is immediately.

Don't miss this one
Airdrop was to close last week but got extended to this week.
This is a scam stop misleading ppl

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Due to so many people condeming SLP. Had to cancel my 0.028 5k buy order. Added extra 3k from my FTM profit to the 5k making it a total of 8kusd. Now I've gotten myself brand new SLP worth 8kusd @ 0.0293. I'm enjoying the way they're condeming my SLP na here wey I go do my testimony when the time comes. SLP baba, long term we move

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
I think ill be sticking with BCH..

I have done my research and honestly i don't see anything bad with that coin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
Please die down the SLP issue! No one is forcing anyone to buy.
Even Shib with billions of supply made so many people millionaires! Many still blame themselves till this moment for not bagging enough when it was way cheaper.

The Axie team bn working and quiet for quite sometime now. It takes just one strategic news to revive and change the said token narrative.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Due to so many people condeming SLP. Had to cancel my 0.028 5k buy order. Added extra 3k from my FTM profit to the 5k making it a total of 8kusd. Now I've gotten myself brand new SLP worth 8kusd @ 0.0293. I'm enjoying the way they're condeming my SLP na here wey I go do my testimony when the time comes. SLP baba, long term we move

Congratulations in advance bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
Gracias Brother
DaemoLee:

Congratulations in advance bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
BTC $32k incoming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samson1104(m): 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
Mazinewmoney:

Where and how do I buy bro

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
If una wan Dy predict coin mk una try do am when market Dy in a good shape,some coins hardly recover fast after btc dump
One thing about crypto ehh na coin wey useless Dy mostly pump undecided

FTM beta click $3 b4 the year end angry

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheSTreetman: 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Jerry59:
it's a website boss. Should be coincodex in king

Thanks Jerry. You're right.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
Where to buy = Binance gate.io Kucoin

How to buy = With your Usdt
Samson1104:

Where and how do I buy bro

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
SLP follow your senior brothers dem come down oh make I fill my bag reach 1m

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Innoxxacs: 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
WizkidNews:

Now this is Crypto. They laughed at me for buying Matic at 2.6. Lets see who's laughing now. Definitely not you �
saw this now and I am laughing sorry no offense it will go up, but honestly you bought the local top
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bodyodour: 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
SUPERPACK:
BTC $32k incoming
you no well

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Deppysit(m), Icecream4U(m), 12spices(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.