Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3291139 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Thanks for this Jedisco.

I am very bullish on FTM, it would break into top 10 this year.

I’m sure of it!

Looking like it would pull a SOL stunt eventually.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
SolarE:
wink Thanks Boss have been able to get paper on my trust wallet with the help of the answers that have been provided so far.... I appreciate house

Cc: Ibime
Openheaven

Make una dey updates us here on our it move ooo

I've been battling to get it since. How did you do it. Paper isn't appearing on the listed coin and ts not accepting the address.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hightowa: 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
What I happening all the coins I've been watching to put some money into are green no be juju be that

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by extendo: 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
extendo:
Now is the best time to stack Defi Land ($dfl), game is in beta testing and will be open to the public by the end of December. Also, they have the backing of SBF (FTX founder).
Buy now at $0.27 and have a good new year after game opens to the public.
I will come back to quote this post on 01/01/2022.

FA
DDYOR
grin
Down 40% grin
Still bullish, big things coming this year... LFG!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
sircatherine45:

SAND
Thanks...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
DenreleDave:

I will advise METIS... Sand don run wella late last year but not still limiting it.... Ftm has has a run though small..

METIS shud be good.... Metaverse token

FTM should shud be a 2nd choice
Thank you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 11:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
Singapore1:

P2E are short term investment .. get in get out

Senior Bros I have been following your diary and telegram posts for some time now, please can you help out with projects for low capital as you had mentioned IDO and others, I appreciate all you do, I f I had the opportunity I would love to chat or call you one on one, thanks boss �

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:00am On Jan 02, 2022
DaemoLee:

PSG showed me shege, BETA currently showing me Shege.

Made lots of money from SHIB,
Made millions of naira from GALA.

Lesson I : Any coin among coins/tokens I hold that rally up and gave substantial gains, I sell to USDT and withdraw to my bank account and wait at least 2-3 months before deploying part of the fiat again in buying another well studied coin/token.

Lesson II : I will never ever buy newly launched token again never. Not until at least 6 months after launch, minimum.
I was very lucky with C98 but BETA has choked me.
I know U warned me, but I don learn lesson.

Hehe.... Usually, after a huge win, the tendency is there to become complacent and overconfident leading to huge losses afterwards. Also, with such wins, it's difficult to guage the try state of the market.

What I do is use profits to buy betece or eith. Now, more options are available. One can buy stables and lock-stake them for at least a week until the hype dies down.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 12:13am On Jan 02, 2022
jedisco:
Looking back over the last year, would be nice if we could share our best and worst trades and also how we utilised an important lesson learn. Best trade can be in terms of ROI or something different

I'd go first

1. On best trades, I'd list two. First was loading up on certain alyts this time last year. By then, Bitc0in had rallied and alyts were lagging. By end of Jan 2021, coyns such as dot, uni, sushi were up 5x.
A second Best trade was on doge. Hit one of its rallies to the teeth and my portfolio swelled overnight

2. Coincidentally, worst trade was also on doge. Failed to see the larger picture and didn't.

3. Main lesson learned was also from doge hehe... Having tracked shib for a while and after breakout seeing it was following doge's rally to the teeth... I positioned and sold the top beautifully well. Annoyingly, I put most of the profits back into doge and now looking for an exit... Meme coyns dey vex finally

The temptation to put profits into another project.

I don’t do it again.

These days I move my profits to my bank account so I don’t FOMO into another project with the profits.

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 12:23am On Jan 02, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:
I’m would not be wrong on $Paper.

It would do 100x.

Not today, not 2moro but I bet $Paper would do crazy returns.

I have doubled my bags, I am hoping to double my current bag ( to X4 what I had initially).

A DAO Zkrollup game that Starkware is funding its development with developers that worked on GTA will not fail.

Today a group that charges thousands of $$ to share alphas, dropped $Paper as one of its 100x pick for 2022.

The only regret I would have at the end of the year is why I didn’t buy more $paper.

NFA, DYOR
Only risk what you can afford to lose.
What other token did this group share?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 12:44am On Jan 02, 2022
wink
Thanks for the update on paper boss

OpenHeaven2019:

It would do 100x.

I have doubled my bags, I am hoping to double my current bag ( to X4 what I had initially).

A DAO Zkrollup game that Starkware is funding its development with developers that worked on GTA will not fail.

Today a group that charges thousands of $$ to share alphas, dropped $Paper as one of its 100x pick for 2022.

The only regret I would have at the end of the year is why I didn’t buy more $paper.

NFA, DYOR
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 1:07am On Jan 02, 2022
wink
Boss, I copied the Binance Smart Chain address on coinmarket and move to my Trust wallet clicked on the Dapps >>Locate n clicked Pancakeswap then select my usdt which I have money on, n on the other place where cake was I clicked on it which displays a search column n then pasted the Bsc address I have copied from coinmarket n it displays paper,then I clicked. N select the amount I wanted to buy boss.

armadeo:

I've been battling to get it since. How did you do it. Paper isn't appearing on the listed coin and ts not accepting the address.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by japro: 1:33am On Jan 02, 2022
@ SOLARE

Thanks for the update. I noticed that when the contract address is copied from coingecko Is pasted on the conversion field ( in my case, I am using pancakeswap + trust wallet : swapping bnb to paper) it loads up the paper coin but the Icon of the paper coin is showing "question mark" ...

Please I want to know if yours display " question mark as the icon of the paper coin or it displayed the actual paper icon on coin gecko.

Thankks in advance

Cc :
OpenHeaven2019
Ibime
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 1:56am On Jan 02, 2022
wink
Yes bro, it was.

japro:
@ SOLARE

Thanks for the update. I noticed that when the contract address is copied from coingecko Is pasted on the conversion field ( in my case, I am using pancakeswap + trust wallet : swapping bnb to paper) it loads up the paper coin but the Icon of the paper coin is showing "question mark" ...

Please I want to know if yours display " question mark as the icon of the paper coin or it displayed the actual paper icon on coin gecko.

Thankks in advance

Cc :
OpenHeaven2019
Ibime
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dazall: 3:16am On Jan 02, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

I don’t do it again.

These days I move my profits to my bank account so I don’t FOMO into another project with the profits.

Please which exchange can I buy the paper coin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 3:32am On Jan 02, 2022
Can I buy now?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OlympiadTutor(m): 4:26am On Jan 02, 2022
Goldbw122:
Can I buy now?

No. Buying now would be extremely risky.

A round top has formed. This is an indication that the prices would soon fall. Also, the candles formed are also bearish reversal candles, the hammer behind that bearish engulfing candle is enough to conclude that prices would fall soon.

Wait for some price action before buying so that you don't have to buy at the top.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yoriwears(m): 5:07am On Jan 02, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

It would do 100x.

NFA, DYOR
On what platform can I get this paper?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 5:33am On Jan 02, 2022
sircatherine45:

I get the info from coinmarketcap and coingecko. I mainly use coins in the BNB blockchain because fees are cheap, and also scalability. If I'm interested in a coin, I check the blockchain first. I dislike Ethereum because gas fees are high. After that, I copy the contract address, and add it manually on TrustWallet. Then I use PancakeSwap to convert my BNB to BSC.

I'm thinking of doing a PDF on it.

Bros we are still waiting for the pdf
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 5:50am On Jan 02, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

I don’t do it again.

Hehe... The urge to fomo is real

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dannybammz: 5:59am On Jan 02, 2022
sircatherine45:
Bitcoin
$28,567.38

Litecoin
$123.68

Ethereum
$736.67

Monero
$157.12

Good evening

I'll post something like this on 31st December, 2021.

Good morning
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dukeo(m): 6:01am On Jan 02, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

It would do 100x.

NFA, DYOR

What do you think about $Boofi
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MapleBae2020: 6:11am On Jan 02, 2022
Please I need some clarification. I just opened metamask and learnt how to transfer bnb from kucoin to metamask to swapping on pancakeswap. Geez! To make money no easy. My concern is that I experimented with $20 usdt from kucoin. Bought $20usdt worth of bnb and made all the transfers and conversion. Upon swapping from bnb to usdt, max usdt I could get was $9.47! I was shocked! Is that how it is? Less than 50% of what I started with? Geez! Are the fees in percentage or a fixed amount? Because I don't understand again o. What if I had transferred $200usdt,does it mean I will only have less than a 100 when it's time to swap to paper? Biko help me, my brain is truninonitown! Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PendragonVII: 6:40am On Jan 02, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

It would do 100x.

NFA, DYOR

Dope wars paper? Or just paper?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 7:03am On Jan 02, 2022
dukeo:

What do you think about $Boofi

Getting in around $1 in December would have awesome.

Right now not so sure. It has moved 7X in one month.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ecanenar(m): 7:21am On Jan 02, 2022
Make una answer me na abeg.
Ecanenar:
Good day house, please as a newbie, what are the top 10 sh1t coins to buy that would yield huge profits in the short/long run. Your swift response would be valued. Thank you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:30am On Jan 02, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Thanks for this Jedisco.

I am very bullish on FTM, it would break into top 10 this year.

I’m sure of it!

Truth be said, there are some serious contenders for the top 10 position and it also had to contend with its fellow layer 1s... I'm beginning to love how L1s are battling it out
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 7:35am On Jan 02, 2022
SolarE:
wink
Thanks for the update on paper boss

How does one buy $paper?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:47am On Jan 02, 2022
Openheaven2019 and all that are familiar with pancakeswap.... Fastt Jedisco

I have metaking airdrop already, so this morning I went to dapps... On cakeswap, I selected metaking and bnb... So I clicked on enable metaking (mind you, my metaking is already visible in my trustwallet.).. So it wants to charge me 0.1 bnb again..

My question is:
1. What' does it mean to Enable?
2. Don't forget, I already have my metaking showing on my wallet.
3. I thought enable is when u want ur token to display on ur wallet, or is it different entirely?

Pls I need answers, I am nt really conversant with cakeswap

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2022
jedisco:

Truth be said, there are some serious contenders for the top 10 position and it also had to contend with its fellow layer 1s... I'm beginning to love how L1s are battling it out

Maybe layer 2 owns 2022... Too many layer 1 now.... Only if etherm had so many competitors when it newly came, it wudnt have blown like this but now, too many layer 1 and they are just dragging the peanut eth left behind

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 7:56am On Jan 02, 2022
SolarE:
wink
Boss, I copied the Binance Smart Chain address on coinmarket and move to my Trust wallet clicked on the Dapps >>Locate n clicked Pancakeswap then select my usdt which I have money on, n on the other place where cake was I clicked on it which displays a search column n then pasted the Bsc address I have copied from coinmarket n it displays paper,then I clicked. N select the amount I wanted to buy boss.

It says insufficient bnb. It thought it would collects the gas fees from the usdt? Did you use bnb.

Thanks for the response
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:25am On Jan 02, 2022
DenreleDave:
Openheaven2019 and all that are familiar with pancakeswap.... Fastt Jedisco

I have metaking airdrop already, so this morning I went to dapps... On cakeswap, I selected metaking and bnb... So I clicked on enable metaking (mind you, my metaking is already visible in my trustwallet.).. So it wants to charge me 0.1 bnb again..

My question is:
1. What' does it mean to Enable?
2. Don't forget, I already have my metaking showing on my wallet.
3. I thought enable is when u want ur token to display on ur wallet, or is it different entirely?

Pls I need answers, I am nt really conversant with cakeswap

Lool, this guy? So you haven't used pancakeswap before and the first time you're trying is to sell an airdrop token.

Boy you have been told you can't sell the tokens not untill Feb 23

(1) (2) (3) ... (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: emmycommerce, Olannposi, blackdodo, ooty, iLegendd(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.