Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3299900 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) ... (3645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
owunabastard:
a coin that touched 9$ by October last year to 1.6c now. Seriously dumped
Omo, I still dey find wetin dey special on that papers o

Their tg group is boring..

But shaa na crypto we dey shaa, anything can happen..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:
I’m thinking of making a call.

It’s required a bit a knowledge to buy it.

Still in church, would drop it later.

Waiting ......
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlashDboy: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
SolarE:
wink
Boss, I copied the Binance Smart Chain address on coinmarket and move to my Trust wallet clicked on the Dapps >>Locate n clicked Pancakeswap then select my usdt which I have money on, n on the other place where cake was I clicked on it which displays a search column n then pasted the Bsc address I have copied from coinmarket n it displays paper,then I clicked. N select the amount I wanted to buy boss.

Is it the BSc address I need to copy or paper address since it is paper I want?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
owunabastard:
But many pray to buy the "dip" when it was pumping... Now, That's the dip bro. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
owunabastard:

The thing fear me... But this is the dip we are waiting for..

I only sympathize with people Who bought at 1 dollar above

Imagine current price is 0.01... All time high was 9 dollars . Serious dumping but I will buy if I get funds sha..

Na the real dip be this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
owunabastard:

Not true.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ololade001: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
Amen oo
jedisco:

Looked into them briefly since I hold some dot... Got busy and unfortunately, the ones I had in mind have ended... Funnily, I just remembered buying dot and uni this time last year at about 4 and riding both to 20. Hopefully, 2022 brings similar profits with less mistakes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hightowa: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
Hello OpenHeaven2019, ibime, Mazinewmoney jedisco,
What do you boss think about loopring LRC and ImutatableX IMX
Both are built on the ethereum layer-2 zkRollop and seems to have potentials

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LordofNaija: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
Taidi:

Cheemsinu
NFA
DYOR
Abeg which exchange I go buy NFA and DYOR?

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Misyarn: 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
Update grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:
I’m thinking of making a call.

It’s required a bit a knowledge to buy it.

Still in church, would drop it later.

The 1st coin I bought in December 2020 when the bull market was about to begin was HTR at around $0.1.
1 year later they still don’t have a Dapp but that is changing.

By Monday (2moro) they would be launching their DAPP -HathorSwap.

I would be looking to buy $NST (previously called $Anu) - Nile swap token, it is the native token for their NFT trading platform.

I already have some for holding Anubis NFT but I would be buying more.

Total supply is 1m (CS is is about 200k) MC is currently 660k with a price of about $3.5.

I’m targeting a 10x for this which will be a 6m MC.

DYOR - go and read on how you can trade on hathorswap - you would need HTR.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Misyarn: 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
LordofNaija:

Abeg which exchange I go buy NFA and DYOR?
NFA and DYOR are abbreviations for "Not Financial Advise" and "Do Your Own Research"..
I think you still av many things to learn before u start investing

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LordofNaija: 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
Misyarn:
NFA and DYOR are abbreviations for "Not Financial Advise" and "Do Your Own Research"..
I think you still av many things to learn before u start investing
You no even get the cruise, the thread was becoming too serious, needed peeps to ease off

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
wink
Dope wars Paper but it will bring out Paper, just go to coinmarket n typed in dope war paper n copy the address (Mind u there are 2 contracts address Ethereum n BSC)

PendragonVII:

Dope wars paper? Or just paper?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
wink
On Trust wallet (Pancakeswap to be Precise)
elmas:

How does one buy $paper?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by harizonal123(m): 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
Pls what is the easiest and most reliable means to buy and sell usdt apart from binance p2p?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
wink
Yes boss, if you are using the contract address for Binance Smart Chain, you will need to have some small change there

armadeo:

It says insufficient bnb. It thought it would collects the gas fees from the usdt? Did you use bnb.

Thanks for the response
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
wink
We are all Learning new Things this New Year boss wink

IgiveLadiesBj:

Lool, this guy? So you haven't used pancakeswap before and the first time you're trying is to sell an airdrop token.

Boy you have been told you can't sell the tokens not untill Feb 23

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Not true.

You have done well by making that call. From my findings, So many P2E games wouldn't b a match for what's been cooked on $PAPER.
Gangster like gaming like that of 25 to Life, GTA sort of.
The token is a sleeping Lion. That kinda token that can buy U a house in the Bahamas cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
wink
Boss can you help look at the future (FA/TA) that lies ahead for Metis... Lolzzz

is it a good buy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akigbemaru: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
jedisco:

Happy new year

Ftm is a tricky one due to bitc0ins PA. I'm leaning towards Bitc0in coming down to take out 42k low hence I've largely held out on adding to alyts except for matic and crv I bought in early December.
I largely hold (and trade) layer 1s on the back of their projects. FTM is not held it before and largely unaware of it's chain.... But I gather it does have exciting stuff under the hood. Also, it has a synthetic stable coyn (like UST). Not so sure how much it's grown. It was the development of UST that made me load up on Luna at 40.

Looking at its charts, 3 things I note

1. The last monthly close against USD was a monster one.... Such a candle could easily push prices up. I see similar candles against bnb and betece

2. Looking at the TVL and comparing that to the market cap across it and other chains, ftm does look impressive. It's market cap is relatively modest while still having good value locked. It was on this metric I bought CRV which has paid off

3. The daily looks like a bullflag which is about to breakout. The weekly OTOH, looks different. I'd wait for a weekly to close as a weekly candle closing this way could easily push prices in the opposite direction as on previous occasions to retest support.

In summary, like with layer 1s I hold, e.g Luna, Avax, if I'm bullish on the chain, I look for opportunities to buy, make earnings holding the coyn and average out when my targets are hit or market conditions change. With the hype around it, if it does pullback to between 1.5-1.7, I'd buy some..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
DenreleDave:

Imagine current price is 0.01... All time high was 9 dollars . Serious dumping but I will buy if I get funds sha..

Na the real dip be this
owunabastard
Why is the ATH on gecko different for CMC for this token? ATH on gecko is .005 i think.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Not true.
CMc shows otherwise.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
GreatManBee:

owunabastard
Why is the ATH on gecko different for CMC for this token? ATH on gecko is .005 i think.

All high can't be 0.005 when the coin is currently 0.01.... Maybe an error
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akigbemaru: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
jedisco:

Hehe.... Usually, after a huge win, the tendency is there to become complacent and overconfident leading to huge losses afterwards. Also, with such wins, it's difficult to guage the try state of the market.

What I do is use profits to buy betece or eith. Now, more options are available. One can buy stables and lock-stake them for at least a week until the hype dies down.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
GreatManBee:

CMc shows otherwise.
CMC is wrong
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
DenreleDave:

All high can't be 0.005 when the coin is currently 0.01.... Maybe an error
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akigbemaru: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
MapleBae2020:
Please I need some clarification. I just opened metamask and learnt how to transfer bnb from kucoin to metamask to swapping on pancakeswap. Geez! To make money no easy. My concern is that I experimented with $20 usdt from kucoin. Bought $20usdt worth of bnb and made all the transfers and conversion. Upon swapping from bnb to usdt, max usdt I could get was $9.47! I was shocked! Is that how it is? Less than 50% of what I started with? Geez! Are the fees in percentage or a fixed amount? Because I don't understand again o. What if I had transferred $200usdt,does it mean I will only have less than a 100 when it's time to swap to paper? Biko help me, my brain is truninonitown! Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
[quote author=akigbemaru post=109018027][/quote] you can't even quote a post undecided
Upon how old your account is embarassed

Fool sad angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bodyodour: 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
There is HTR currently on kucoin. Are they the same? Price is 1.79.
OpenHeaven2019:

The 1st coin I bought in December 2020 when the bull market was about to begin was HTR at around $0.1.
1 year later they still don’t have a Dapp but that is changing.

By Monday (2moro) they would be launching their DAPP -HathorSwap.

I would be looking to buy $NST (previously called $Anu) - Nile swap token, it is the native token for their NFT trading platform.

I already have some for holding Anubis NFT but I would be buying more.

Total supply is 1m (CS is is about 200k) MC is currently 660k with a price of about $3.5.

I’m targeting a 10x for this which will be a 6m MC.

DYOR - go and read on how you can trade on hathorswap - you would need HTR.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yusluvad(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
DenreleDave:

Na the real dip be this
Abeg I wan buy. What's the coin name ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) ... (3645) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Zico4real(m), Hedonisco, seanwilliam(m), jayce232, Larwin(m), Corrosiveman(m), FlashDboy, Ogarexmas, Valwezzy, ixyi(m), Windblown2much, Toppy08, BriteWay, Foladebe and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.