Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3290026 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 8:26am On Jan 02, 2022
DenreleDave:
Openheaven2019 and all that are familiar with pancakeswap.... Fastt Jedisco

I have metaking airdrop already, so this morning I went to dapps... On cakeswap, I selected metaking and bnb... So I clicked on enable metaking (mind you, my metaking is already visible in my trustwallet.).. So it wants to charge me 0.1 bnb again..

My question is:
1. What' does it mean to Enable?
2. Don't forget, I already have my metaking showing on my wallet.
3. I thought enable is when u want ur token to display on ur wallet, or is it different entirely?

Pls I need answers, I am nt really conversant with cakeswap

You have to enable before you swap. That how it works. Also you need some BNB for transaction fee.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 8:28am On Jan 02, 2022
DenreleDave:
Openheaven2019 and all that are familiar with pancakeswap.... Fastt Jedisco

I have metaking airdrop already, so this morning I went to dapps... On cakeswap, I selected metaking and bnb... So I clicked on enable metaking (mind you, my metaking is already visible in my trustwallet.).. So it wants to charge me 0.1 bnb again..

My question is:
1. What' does it mean to Enable?
2. Don't forget, I already have my metaking showing on my wallet.
3. I thought enable is when u want ur token to display on ur wallet, or is it different entirely?

Pls I need answers, I am nt really conversant with cakeswap

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 8:31am On Jan 02, 2022
OlympiadTutor:

No. Buying now would be extremely risky.

A round top has formed. This is an indication that the prices would soon fall. Also, the candles formed are also bearish reversal candles, the hammer behind that bearish engulfing candle is enough to conclude that prices would fall soon.

Wait for some price action before buying so that you don't have to buy at the top.
Thank you, I don't know when to buy or sell, pls can you help me with a good link or video anything that can help bro.. pls.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sircatherine45(m): 8:35am On Jan 02, 2022
elmas:

Bros we are still waiting for the pdf
Minor changes, then it'll be life. Thanks for reminding me

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sircatherine45(m): 8:36am On Jan 02, 2022
Dannybammz:

Good morning
Good morning sir
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2022
sircatherine45:

Minor changes, then it'll be life. Thanks for reminding me

Please mention me when it drops.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Lool, this guy? So you haven't used pancakeswap before and the first time you're trying is to sell an airdrop token.

Boy you have been told you can't sell the tokens not untill Feb 23

Calm down.. I am nt swapping or selling... Calm down master...

I was playing with cakeswap.... But u avnt answered my question
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:42am On Jan 02, 2022
dayo229:

You have to enable before you swap. That how it works. Also you need some BNB for transaction fee.

Thank you.... Person..

So u r saying B4 I can sell it later, I have to enable it...

So the airdrop showing on my wallet doesn't mean it is enabled already??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:46am On Jan 02, 2022
Openheaven2019 dayo229

Dope on cakeswap is paired with busd...

Can one still use bnb to buy or it must be busd

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Laren24(m): 9:04am On Jan 02, 2022
lavylilly:
What's the error message you get?
Something like network anomaly.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2022
DenreleDave:

Maybe layer 2 owns 2022... Too many layer 1 now.... Only if etherm had so many competitors when it newly came, it wudnt have blown like this but now, too many layer 1 and they are just dragging the peanut eth left behind

Hehe... Eith had first mover advantage...Also, early forks from eith a s betece didn't have any clear roadmap aside breaking out. Eith has decentralisation, institutions, developers and a whole lot more going for it. To really break eith, a new chain really has to do something innovative and unique. The open source nature of crypt0 makes that difficult and closed source projects are hardly decentralised.

So far so good, just Luna seems to really offer something different asides the low fees others hinge on

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 9:18am On Jan 02, 2022
DenreleDave:

Thank you.... Person..

So u r saying B4 I can sell it later, I have to enable it...

So the airdrop showing on my wallet doesn't mean it is enabled already??

It doesn't. You pay to enable, you also pay to swap.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2022
jedisco:

Hehe... Eith had first mover advantage...Also, early forks from eith a s betece didn't have any clear roadmap aside breaking out. Eith has decentralisation, institutions, developers and a whole lot more going for it. To really break eith, a new chain really has to do something innovative and unique. The open source nature of crypt0 makes that difficult and closed source projects are hardly decentralised.

So far so good, just Luna seems to really offer something different asides the low fees others hinge on

Now u get my point boss.. Most layer 1 are just emphasizing on low gas fee and tps compared to eth... None of them has promised sumtin different really... They are only leveraging on the gas fee and the tps for transactions....

I don't know much abt Luna though but I know it promises such too but I don't know what Luna offer that is different from others...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2022
dayo229:

It doesn't. You pay to enable, you also pay to swap.

Sorry say my question too much. I no just Sabi pancake at all.

1. What is the function of enabling?

2. What is the function of swapping?

Ps: when I got raca airdrop, though Dt one wasn't locked.. I just transferred it from my tw to gate... I jsut needed gas fee..

But this mtk, it is still locked, and no CEX has listed it yet.. Which means I can't send to any CEX..... But what does enabling and swapping means for a coin that is locked till February

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2022
Dayo229.... Chai na u my questions get this morning óò.. Egbon mi, u no go vex.. Abeg

1. For a coin that is unlocked like my raca, what does enable and swap means had it been I didn't send it to a CEX... If I had enabled it, what difference does it make? MIND YOU, I DIDN'T ENABLED MY RACA, I JSUT SENT IT DIRECTLY TO A CEX (GATE)

2. For a coin that is locked, what does enable and swap means to it?

Thanks in addy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reggaemich(m): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2022
DenreleDave:

Sorry say my question too much. I no just Sabi pancake at all.

1. What is the function of enabling?

2. What is the function of swapping?

Ps: when I got raca airdrop, though Dt one wasn't locked.. I just transferred it from my tw to gate... I jsut needed gas fee..

But this mtk, it is still locked, and no CEX has listed it yet.. Which means I can't send to any CEX..... But what does enabling and swapping means for a coin that is locked till February
when u enable a coin, it means u are allowing it to be taken by the exchange, apart from your normal smartchain BNB gas fee

The Feb date simply means when the devs of the coin will officially launch it

Which enables u to be able swap it, the devs will provide liquidity for the coin/bnb

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:00am On Jan 02, 2022
Reggaemich:
when u enable a coin, it means u are allowing it to be taken by the exchange, apart from your normal smartchain BNB gas fee

The Feb date simply means when the devs of the coin will officially launch it

Which enables u to be able swap it, the devs will provide liquidity for the coin/bnb

Thanks... By Feb, if a Cex list the coin, den I don't need to swap or enable it again...

I can just send it directly to the exchange Dt has listed it

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bollinga: 10:36am On Jan 02, 2022
This is a legit exchange giving out 10 dollar for just Registration.

Click on the link below to Register and get free 10 dollar

https://www.ozc.org/invite?ref=fc51da59
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Viridis(m): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2022
Brothers e pain me say I never start anywhere due to binance's refusal to verify my account with pvc.
So please suggest to me which other platform is easier to register that will have many altcoins available.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:50am On Jan 02, 2022
Viridis:
Brothers e pain me say I never start anywhere due to binance's refusal to verify my account with pvc.
So please suggest to me which other platform is easier to register that will have many altcoins available.

Kucoin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:18am On Jan 02, 2022
DenreleDave:

Now u get my point boss.. Most layer 1 are just emphasizing on low gas fee and tps compared to eth... None of them has promised sumtin different really... They are only leveraging on the gas fee and the tps for transactions....

I don't know much abt Luna though but I know it promises such too but I don't know what Luna offer that is different from others...

The distinguishing factor on Luna is their implementation on synthetic coins - incl stable coyns, stocks e.t.c and also yield on such tokens. Similar offerings on other chains are not as robust and streamlined as on luna. If it continues to keep up, it could really be disruptive

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2022
jedisco:

The distinguishing factor on Luna is their implementation on synthetic coins - incl stable coyns, stocks e.t.c and also yield on such tokens. Similar offerings on other chains are not as robust and streamlined as on luna. If it continues to keep up, it could really be disruptive

I know abt the stable coin though but I will research the synthetic coins

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 11:28am On Jan 02, 2022
Ecanenar:
Make una answer me na abeg.
Cheemsinu
NFA
DYOR
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reggaemich(m): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2022
DenreleDave:

Thanks... By Feb, if a Cex list the coin, den I don't need to swap or enable it again...

I can just send it directly to the exchange Dt has listed it

The enabling of the coin is when using pancakeswap, it is compulsory, without enabling the coin

swapping will not take place

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by WizkidNews: 11:42am On Jan 02, 2022
PLEASE WHAT TIME IS BEST FOR BUYING COIN FOR A NEW WEEK?
SUNDAY AFTERNOON or MONDAY MORNING VERY EARLY?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 11:53am On Jan 02, 2022
DenreleDave:
Dayo229.... Chai na u my questions get this morning óò.. Egbon mi, u no go vex.. Abeg

1. For a coin that is unlocked like my raca, what does enable and swap means had it been I didn't send it to a CEX... If I had enabled it, what difference does it make? MIND YOU, I DIDN'T ENABLED MY RACA, I JSUT SENT IT DIRECTLY TO A CEX (GATE)

2. For a coin that is locked, what does enable and swap means to it?

Thanks in addy

You are not using pancakswap when you transferred your raca to CEX, so you only pay transaction fee.

When buying or selling a coin via pancakswap, you have to enable first.

Also the fee you pay to enable is a one time payment so if you sold half of your coin you won't have to enable again when you want to sell the rest. Same also applies for buying.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 11:54am On Jan 02, 2022
WizkidNews:
PLEASE WHAT TIME IS BEST FOR BUYING COIN FOR A NEW WEEK?
SUNDAY AFTERNOON or MONDAY MORNING VERY EARLY?

There is no specific day or time to buy a coin. Don't let anyone deceive you.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
I’m thinking of making a call.

It’s required a bit a knowledge to buy it.

Still in church, would drop it later.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
dayo229:

You are not using pancakswap when you transferred your raca to CEX, so you only pay transaction fee.

When buying or selling a coin via pancakswap, you have to enable first.

Also the fee you pay to enable is a one time payment so if you sold half of your coin you won't have to enable again when you want to sell the rest. Same also applies for buying.
Reggaemich:

The enabling of the coin is when using pancakeswap, it is compulsory, without enabling the coin

swapping will not take place

Thank you very much for ur time
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:
I’m thinking of making a call.

It’s required a bit a knowledge to buy it.

Still in church, would drop it later.

Na 2nd or 3rd service you go?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:
I’m would not be wrong on $Paper.

It would do 100x.

Not today, not 2moro but I bet $Paper would do crazy returns.

I have doubled my bags, I am hoping to double my current bag ( to X4 what I had initially).

A DAO Zkrollup game that Starkware is funding its development with developers that worked on GTA will not fail.

Today a group that charges thousands of $$ to share alphas, dropped $Paper as one of its 100x pick for 2022.

The only regret I would have at the end of the year is why I didn’t buy more $paper.

NFA, DYOR
Only risk what you can afford to lose.
a coin that touched 9$ by October last year to 1.6c now. Seriously dumped

(1) (2) (3) ... (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Solanaa, Tushking and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.