Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3288654 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (3640) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebowo(f): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

If you’re looking at forgetting something for a year, consider Eith, Big B and Liteee

Bt eith will def double by next yr at least liteee is currently where eith was 13 months ago so you decide

Personally I’m a risk taker so i am holding a decent amount of ri p cuz I’m hopeful it would bounce bk from the lawsuits and hit 2 u s d & at least make me 10 x my input

nice tips ...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anowax(m): 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
Vinnyx:

Can you buy crypto on binance with nigerian debit cards? If yes, which one works
I don't know really. I'm a newbie too. I have tried severally on Binance with my Stanbic IBTC Master card but it keeps failing at the end. So I just kuku resorted to using transfer

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebowo(f): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
Enosa1:
Thanks for this... Please which app do you use in trading.

which app please ... cos some apps can be very annoying like quidax
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MaziHarri: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hello everyone,

We all at one point of the other might have heard about Bitcoin, and other coins.

Bitcoin keeps getting more values daily.
If you have patience, tolerance and remain focus then you can trade Bitcoin and make cool cash.

I have been doing Bitcoin trades since 2017 and right now I have decided to teach others since we are in the tech world.

I will host a class on WhatsApp and after the class you will also get a Free Ebook for further knowledge. We shall use Binance for trades.
If you're interested then chat me up on WhatsApp via +15173121624

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

There’s no such thing as a best time, but there are considerable up and down times that change and evolve... I usually use the past 24hrs, and the past week’s graphs to evaluate and set my personal daily objectives.

For example if I were in your shoes, here’s what I’d do if I wanted to count my losses and dt rip...

If you currently have 271k at 16.9 it means u bought when it was 18.7 per b with 300k

You might be right, you’d a bit far from home except you want to sit it out a bit, I personally think it will peak at 18.01 if at all it’s going back upwards this week.

If you dispose now, & enter rip at 138, you can do 3 trdz today buying & selling at a 1-2% margin and by the end of the day you’d have recouped 4-5% of your ish, do the math if it favours you, it is however risky... And you’d have to keep your eyes on it
thanks for your response, I really appreciate. On a continuous basis I think this could favour me in the long run

Quick question using the stop - limit option

Does stop price mean the minimum fee you're willing to sell at a loss? In case things don't go as planned.

And does the limit price mean the price you hope to sell your coins to make profit? If yes does it mean that as soon as the market price rises to that value the stop-limit sale is initiated?

Say for example I have 20,000naira worth of xrp and I chose to sell it at 21,000naira and if the market doesn't favour me, and I anticipate a loss sale of 19,500naira

Which should be set using the stop-limit option

Is it stop price - 19,500naira
And
Limit price - 21,000naira?

Am I interchanging them?

The reason why I'm asking this is because I placed a trade on luno using just about 2,000naira as a practice test.
Trade details below

Trade option : stop-limit.

Stop price : 1,950naira

Limit price : 2,100naira

Xrp : 15.1515151

And then I placed my trade.

However it was showing that the trade was yet to be initiated, now the market as increased to 141.5naira per ripple. But somehow the trade is still showing not initiated and it has gone past my supposed limit price.

Am I missing something? Please enlighten me more sir

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebowo(f): 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
MaziHarri:
Hello everyone,

We all at one point of the other might have heard about Bitcoin, and other coins.

If you have patience, tolerance and remain focus then you can trade Bitcoin and make cool cash.

I have been doing Bitcoin trades since 2017 and right now I have decided to teach others since we are in the tech world.

I will host a class on WhatsApp and after the class you will also get a Free Ebook for further knowledge. We shall use Binance for trades.

please which country do you reside?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:
thanks for your response, I really appreciate. On a

Am I missing something? Please enlighten me more sir

You have it wrong boss... It’s not been initiated because you set your values too high...

It should be:

Stop Limit: 140.5 per X

Limit P: 141.5 per X

Value in X: btw 20,000/141.5 & 20,000/140.5 = 141-142 X

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

Stop doing panic sales... You’d just be seeing that each time you sell the price will rise back, it’s how it works even in the stk market, every couple mins the price switches. Set your targets and also stop doing instant sells, sell using the limits on the wxchange it’s free no charge, if you use market value sales you’d be charged 0.1

The only time I use instant sell is when my profits are over 5 % at once & paying 0.1 ain’t nothing at that point
thank you so much for this.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MaziHarri: 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hello everyone,

I have been doing Bitcoin trades since 2017 and right now I have decided to teach others since we are in the tech world. 21st Century

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MaziHarri: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hello everyone,

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anowax(m): 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
MaziHarri:
Hello everyone,

Oga we have heard you nah. Stop spamming the thread with your adverts, unless you have some ulterior motive

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheZebra: 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
Anowax:
Oga we have heard you nah. Stop spamming the thread with your adverts, unless you have some ulterior motive
I'm just hoping he's not a scammer sef�

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by aliadi2: 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
Betecee plummet other alts follows ......
Iitee sighed at -10%
Is this a correction coming undecided
Watching closely cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
Enter anyone advertising his/her business dm at your own peril. This thread has a lot of information you need

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
Time to buy more...once it dips, buy buy buy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fergieboy: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
TheZebra:

baba they charge 5k for training
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gobengroup(m): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

Where are you getting charged 4% can you pls share a screenshot, cuz you shouldn’t be charged that
I mean luno and most exchange charges 2% on buying and another 2% on selling... I mean do you calculate your profit after removing their charges...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BlackyinC(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
Midoin is the first digital coin that can be mined on your mobile.
Use this link to download the free app https://midoin/r9mP and you will get 5x boost on you earnings when you use my username "blackyinc" as your invitation code!
Join now and see why everybody is talking about Midoin lately.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
Gobengroup:
I mean luno and most exchange charges 2% on buying and another 2% on selling... I mean do you calculate your profit after removing their charges...

Try to find the recent post on this thread about limit orders instead of instant buys as well as market value buys... If you use limit orders there is absolutely no charge....

Even if you use market value trades it’s a 0.1% charge and I only use that when I’m in a hurry to dump.

Don’t buy from the instant buy, sell, send sign

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
MyChoice1:

How do I learn how to cut my losses and move on? I'm stuck on link and dot. Eith and ltc were struggling so I dropped and bought link and dot, Right now I missed all the pump, quite sad. Add me to the WhatsApp pls. I sent you email

Hehehe... Patience is key...
Identify right projects at right levels.. get in and sit tight...
You keep jumping, you end up buying tops until you're left pants down at the end of the run

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

On Lno, make the xcnge ur Home Screen by going to settings and clicking show exchange on Home Screen.

Then click buy on ur Home Screen, to avoid any charges, first identify the topmost order in green (that’s the buy order section) & the red (sell orders)

For illustration, let’s use eith let’s say highest buy order p is 656g, & lowest sell p is 659g, I would set my buy p at 657g so that my order is the current highest & gets filled quickly, it will post the order and fill it up, it would only stop filling if someone else counters ur order p, this is what I call chasing. I do this when the is a sudden spike & I want to cash in quickly. It’s too much to type and explain on here and I really don’t want to get this acct banned cuz then I’d be unable to respond. I’m out of accts to use to comment

Its simply cos Luno lacks liquidity
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:
What's the best time to trade Bitcoin ..

I bought Betc of about 300k and eith of 300k as well.. now the price as dropped to about 271k and 278k respectively.
I want to withdraw everything and start afresh with daily trade or should I just leave the money there and hope it appreciates on a long term basis. Because my mind is telling me this guy won't appreciate anytime soon enough above the 300,000naira rate I initially purchased both.

Experts in the house what would you suggest I do if you were in my shoe?

Is it better to just seel this off and bear my losses and start daily trading?
I've bee monitoring the volatility of ripple and I noticed it peaks between 2am to 7am and drops afterwards till the next morning where it peaks again.
I want to venture into this with this money and hope to earn from it on a daily

Hehehe....patience my brother is key.... If you can't trade the large coins successfully,

In this market, it's advisable to know what time frame of trading suits you... Day trader, swing, hybrid, longterm.
My advice for someone getting in new is to avoid day trading.
Before you day trade successfully, you have to know candle patterns, support and resistance zones, demand and supply zones, back up indicators, market sentiment and where we are in the market.

To answer your question, I'd say leave it

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
bradwilli:
I feel lost in all of this. I have lost so much this week and its my very first time. I sell immediately it dips. The app takes so much for their charge that i lose more.

What app is best to sell that gives me the right to set my charges myself?

Lets all learn and win together. Its why we are here

I'd advise you to move to binance where there's much liquidity moreso on the usd pairs.

Secondly, avoid market selling. That's your emotions toying with u

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
I see alot of new traders eager on exrp and I'm going to give a very simple illustration.

In this market, you want to analyse others mistakes and learn from it.

New traders see it as being cheap as against the big coyns. Moreso its in top 10 and they can own lots of it. Hehe... I made that mistake too...

I attached a simple monthly chart of exrp against betece for the past 3 years and the trend is very clear... Lower highs and lower lows. Continuous downtrend. Thats not what you want to be in. If you want to trade an alyt, trade one showing strength against betece or eith or youre better off sticking to those two.

The reason I'm saying this is cos it's a bull market. Everyone will make money now but it's the lessons you learn that mean gou dont lose it all afterwards...

That said, I have a good amount or exrp on ehich I've made good money on but there are much better products out there

Understand that altys are speculative and have little or no inherent value. It's a bit better now cos of stable coyns. Before, people only used altys to increase their betece. New money usually comes through betece and that's why it's the safest place for a new trader.

When betwce corrects, all others correct too whether they pumped or not. You dont want to chase green candles, but you also want to be in the beat performing assets.

Dont be surprised that most of the top 10 altys this run will be far down in the next. Thats how the altys market is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
2 secrets to learn are patience and timing will attach 2 posts I made early late December when everyone thought altys were dead. Looking back, that was a fantastic time to enter and it was so obvious.

I got into dot around this time and it's done x4.5, I've taken huge profits and moved to something else.

A few pages back, I gave a simple advice on trading this market which is working for me. Target coyns flipping ATH. Not very often do you get lots doing that. If you trade you'd know how difficult it is gor a sensible coyn to break ATH.

I mentioned 3 offerings Link, Ren, Aave..

When I said that, Ren was at 0.6 now its approaching 0.8... Thats 33% in a week... I'd start taking profits on it soon, buy back cheaper and wait for round 2. Such bid moves come in 2-3 waves...

Link has given ample opportunity at the 20 level... When it moves, it wouldn't look back. That's when folks will be asking can I buy link after its done 100%

For Aave, I got in at 105 and rode it to 200... I'm expecting 300 from it... You can get in for second half

I'd add Atom as a bonus... It's retracing. If you get it at anything between 7.1-8, dont blink

Of course, all these are dependent on betece holding.. once it corrects, everything does thats why it's good to be in good projects so you dont keep holding forever.

Folks have taken position. In the near future people would start looking to jump into what has moved

jedisco:

Not expecting anything close to those numbers although we're seeing some staggering candles already. The market flows in cycles irrespective of where fresh money is coming in from. Of course the king will outperform the rest in the long run. But usually, there's a 3-6 month cycle of dominance between btz and others... Once many think one group is dead that when it wakes up. The mistake most make is jumping from one top to another top.

Funny enough, all the noise goes to btz but eithy has outperformed btz since the March crash and is likely to perform even better over the next weeks. I'm looking at majors first. My concern is that a significant pullback can happen at any point
jedisco:

To add to this, for those who trade, it's good to know what you're good at...

Are you a day trader, a swing trader or a HTF trader?... I usually prefer to trade the high time frame and I'm less concerned about daily movements. I believe it's in major movements that most money is made or lost. Truth be said, betece usually gives 2-3 of such major moves a year.

Betece has been running the party for almost 3 months now. I believe over the next two months, the major money will move to altz.. That's how the market cycles. I might be wrong but thats how I playing it. Selling your altz into betece now may not be advisable. Its like selling the bottom ti buy the top. I've made such errors in the past and lost out on both ends

Take a step back and see that betece has crossed all time high... It's likely others will make good moves.
With altz, entry and exit is everything... 20k to 28k on betece is a 40% move... When the time is ripe, some altz will give double that percentage in weeks... Already some have printed delicious candles. Just remember to take profits along tge way cos the volatility will be huge too.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:20am On Jan 21, 2021
FlyHeight:

In my opinion no one should buy rip and forget it or hold it too much, I trade it daily sha, and it’s been very good to me, but I do mine based on any 1-3 Naira increase in price which always happens at least twice daily, this morning I work up to a pleasant surprise from rip and eith

I buy and dump my rip within hours doe never sat on it for 24 hrs

If it's profitable for you why not.... most new folks here will not have that skill

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anowax(m): 4:02am On Jan 21, 2021
TheZebra:

A sensible person wouldn't leave all the invaluable information here to go for his WhatsApp class.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 21, 2021
jedisco:

I'd advise you to move to binance where there's much liquidity moreso on the usd pairs.

Secondly, avoid market selling. That's your emotions toying with u
thank you brother
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 6:25am On Jan 21, 2021
Pls trading on binance , Remitano and luno which is best , pls advise.
Meanwhile i hv luno currently running but binance acct am stocked. How do I create account with binance too. Thanks for responding
jedisco:

If it's profitable for you why not.... most new folks here will not have that skill
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:58am On Jan 21, 2021
Enyinne:
Pls trading on binance , Remitano and luno which is best , pls advise.
Meanwhile i hv luno currently running but binance acct am stocked. How do I create account with binance too. Thanks for responding

There are lots of exchanges and I advise people to use one that works for them.

Remitano is mainly a p2p platform (person to person) and I haven't used it though I have an account there.
I've put up my thoughts on three exchanges- Binance, Luno and Bundle. Binance has liquidity, cheap fees, lots of offerings and has been around for long.

Where are you stuck on your binance account?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 8:20am On Jan 21, 2021
jedisco:
2 secrets to learn are patience and timing will attach 2 posts I made early late December when everyone thought altys were dead. Looking back, that was a fantastic time to enter and it was so obvious.

I got into dot around this time and it's done x4.5, I've taken huge profits and moved to something else.

A few pages back, I gave a simple advice on trading this market which is working for me. Target coyns flipping ATH. Not very often do you get lots doing that. If you trade you'd know how difficult it is gor a sensible coyn to break ATH.

I mentioned 3 offerings Link, Ren, Aave..

When I said that, Ren was at 0.6 now its approaching 0.8... Thats 33% in a week... I'd start taking profits on it soon, buy back cheaper and wait for round 2. Such bid moves come in 2-3 waves...

Link has given ample opportunity at the 20 level... When it moves, it wouldn't look back. That's when folks will be asking can I buy link after its done 100%

For Aave, I got in at 105 and rode it to 200... I'm expecting 300 from it... You can get in for second half

I'd add Atom as a bonus... It's retracing. If you get it at anything between 7.1-8, dont blink

Of course, all these are dependent on betece holding.. once it corrects, everything does thats why it's good to be in good projects so you dont keep holding forever.

Folks have taken position. In the near future people would start looking to jump into what has moved

So this coins you mentioned, you advice we get them At this point bah...also is ADA a good buy

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (3640) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: kart042000(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.