Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3289197 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (3641) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by aliadi2: 8:35am On Jan 21, 2021
jedisco:

There are lots of exchanges and I advise people to use one that works for them.

Remitano is mainly a p2p platform (person to person) and I haven't used it though I have an account there.
I've put up my thoughts on three exchanges- Binance, Luno and Bundle. Binance has liquidity, cheap fees, lots of offerings and has been around for long.

Where are you stuck on your binance account?
Hello jedisco how were you able to bring out the chart you showed above for 5 years on binance . i keep trying but all it keeps show is 1 month back
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 9:47am On Jan 21, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

Chief, blood money no reach this one. In Dec 2019 I had 25 b when it was less than 2.5 per b I saved 15 offline, got an extra 5 saved back in Sept 2020, I no need spell out how much I had when I cashed out a few weeks ago.

Been hoarding eith since it was 70k, I dumped all today.

One thing I can say is cry changed my life.

Sirs in the house should we agree that one can buy liink, dot, Ada, aave for a long time?? Let's say 3 months, is it possible to know the time frame?? because I just read where someone who started with a 300k capital is at a loss now

Thanks a lot

Cc jedisco
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 9:56am On Jan 21, 2021
jedisco:

Remitano is mainly a p2p platform (person to person) and I haven't used it though I have an account there.
I've put up my thoughts on three exchanges- Binance, Luno and Bundle. Binance has liquidity, cheap fees, lots of offerings and has been around for long.

I went Binance to reactivate my account...i am stuck at ID verification. I have been uploading one id to another, using phone and snapping..still..they give me excuses of presenting photocopies, id not clear, etc...If i change my email and re register,will it go through?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 9:58am On Jan 21, 2021
Stuck at reactivation on b nanc ....my id not going through...do i open a new account with a new email?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 10:24am On Jan 21, 2021
Thanks . On binance , i don't know how to make the account start working. And on luno my limit is 200k , pls what do i do to increase deposit amount . Thanks
jedisco:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anowax(m): 10:44am On Jan 21, 2021
Enyinne:
Thanks . On binance , i don't know how to make the account start working. And on luno my limit is 200k , pls what do i do to increase deposit amount . Thanks
By "start working" what do you mean? One thing I know about genuine exchange sites is that for anything to work, you need to verify your account. So make sure you are verified by providing your ID and other requisite information they might need. Do that and you're good to go. Do same for Luno. The higher your level of verification, the higher your transaction limit. Visit the verification section (under settings) in Luno and get your account verified up to level 3 and that would solve your 200k limit issue.

Finally as a newbie on Binance (if you're using the app), it's best to select the Binance lite option for better understanding as the other version can be confusing for a starter.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 10:50am On Jan 21, 2021
Thanks, i hv updated my id on luno now . I appreciate
Anowax:
By "start working" what do you mean? One thing I know about genuine exchange sites is that for anything to work, you need to verify your account. So make sure you are verified by providing your ID and other requisite information they might need. Do that and you're good to go. Do same for Luno. The higher your level of verification, the higher your transaction limit. Visit the verification section (under settings) in Luno and get your account verified up to level 3 and that would solve your 200k limit issue.

Finally as a newbie on Binance (if you're using the app), it's best to select the Binance lite option for better understanding as the other version can be confusing for a starter.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 21, 2021
I bought E th from luno now and 12k was deducted as their fee. I don tire. How can i buy without them taking this exorbitant fees plss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 11:47am On Jan 21, 2021
bradwilli:
I bought E th from luno now and 12k was deducted as their fee. I don tire. How can i buy without them taking this exorbitant fees plss

Na wa, you must be doing something wrong chief... I usually don’t share my number but you seem to be having a tough time with these fees & I know they can be avoided... Send me a pm, would paste u my number and guide you from there
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lastclaire4(f): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

Na wa, you must be doing something wrong chief... I usually don’t share my number but you seem to be having a tough time with these fees & I know they can be avoided... Send me a pm, would paste u my number and guide you from there

Abdul please have you ever used moonpay to buy crypto currency? and do you use Binance? have you ever transfered crypto from another exchange to binance?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Enyinne:
Which of the ID do you upload ? because I'm also trying to upload mine, it's not going through. Though it's NIMC card
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Umarzy(m): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
Umarzy:
Nice thread guys!

I have been reading through and there are lot of priceless info here. Well done

Just to add some things. Investing in crypt0 when it's at a low price is the best. And also low caps project flies so hard.

The market capitalization is a crucial factor to consider.

Here is an asset i called to invest for guys in my group. Called in September 2020 and we are already 2200% up. Meaning we made 22x of our capital already

I'm basically a HODLER and i use Fundamental analysis majorly.

Next gem- DYOR

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

thanks chief. I will do that asap
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

pls follow me back so i can send a msg
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
I hv already uploaded my drivers license
nittly:
Which of the ID do you upload ? because I'm also trying to upload mine, it's not going through. Though it's NIMC card
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anowax(m): 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
Enyinne:
You're welcome
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Umarzy(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
bradwilli:

Why are you people using Lun0? That is pure trash

Chai, see how much you don lose. Use bundle please or buyc0ins

Zero fees to trade
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
Umarzy:

Why are you people using Lun0? That is pure trash

Chai, see how much you don lose. Use bundle please or buyc0ins

Zero fees to trade
i will read on that bUyycoins. Thanks alot chief
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
My Ogas at the top thanks for all you Pple have been doing.....With the ups n down in crypto currently,do you still think your predictions would still hold?
Should we sell or just hold long term
Pls suggestion is highly needed cus as it is now my heart is doing me somehow grin.... I just couldn't hold it back again cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
Which crypto and how much did you buy?

luvlyoracle:
My Ogas at the top thanks for all you Pple have been doing.....With the ups n down in crypto currently,do you still think your predictions would still hold?
Pls suggestion is highly needed cus as it is now my heart is doing me somehow grin.... I just couldn't hold it back again cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
Has anyone withdrawn funds from Binance into their personal bank account, how long does it take from making request on Binance platform to being credited in your Nigerian or foreign bank account?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
condomuser:

Which crypto and how much did you buy?

Atom
Ren
ADA
Dot
Link
Bought when Btc was 36k plus
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ImpregnaTor(m): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
luvlyoracle:
fear won finish me for here, my money is currently melting like ice grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
Today i decided to buy e th for 630k, the thing come fall. I want cry, na small remain plus the huge fees i pay.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheZebra: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
bradwilli:
Today i decided to buy e th for 630k, the thing come fall. I want cry, na small remain plus the huge fees i pay.

Just hold on, it will go up soon
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Churchill6767: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
bradwilli:

What platform did you buy from?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
luvlyoracle:
Atom
Ren
ADA
Dot
Link
Bought when Btc was 36k plus
These are good coins. Keep holding or buy more when the dip settles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
Churchill6767:

What platform did you buy from?
lun0
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NairalandNurse(m): 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
On luno, my BTC keeps dropping. From #105500 to #92,000. Please what do you advise me to do.

I need money by Sunday morning.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
TheZebra:

Just hold on, it will go up soon
thanks chief i will cos i have already lost so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (3641) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Chikacha, younglekky19, MamaFutures(f), ojonugway(m), snifferlee, clems88(m), LordAdam16, Deasegun19(m), Chijohn42k(m), pafra(m), Robnectar(m), jayce232 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.