Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3288720 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (3640) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
MyChoice1:

?

I won’t lie to you boss, i haven’t done the inter currency trade thing in a while, I usually either have my guap in fi at or if I’m doing any interchanging it’s big bee to whatever I’m trying to get, in recent time only other curren I’ve touched outside of eith liteee and big bee is pol ka

My methods already generate me an average of 2% a day so I don’t experiment much
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
[quote author=MyChoice1 post=98233446]
mail [/

I bought 100k NGN Xr at 147 = 680.27

Price dips to 145.5, I sell cuz it’s already below my - 1% loss threshold, and sel for = 98,970

I place another order to buy in at 144 with my 98,970 = 687.29 [more Xr than I had before]

Now I sit and set another sell order for anything btw 147 and 148 = 687.29 x 147 = 101k

I made what I lost and then some... this is how I recover mine... everyone operates differently however this is what works for me...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
Thanks for the enlightenment ur doing here.which app are u using to track price movements . I cant see it on Luno as i hv just downloaded the luno app now . [quote author=AbdulJabbar1 post=98234954][/quote]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebowo(f): 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
FlyHeight:

LOOOL that’s the normal hunger for more, but the truth is, it’s usually best to cash in on the ATH when it hits, if the ATH is 680, I try to dispose at 678, and then sit it out for at least 12 hrs to observe how the swing moves, if it’s a constant up and down, I might decide to play with it a bit the next day at or even buy back in at maybe 660 and resell at 670 once or twice because that swing will happen today at least twice, i love my 1%s

I typically leave my money in NGN after that and initiate an entry at 3-6am again

Again these are methods that are working for me, doesn’t mean it would work for everyone else before Nairaland lions crucify me.

wow tnks for the tips... do you think its too late to buy etherium and lite?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gobengroup(m): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

I won’t lie to you boss, i haven’t done the inter currency trade thing in a while, I usually either have my guap in fi at or if I’m doing any interchanging it’s big bee to whatever I’m trying to get, in recent time only other curren I’ve touched outside of eith liteee and big bee is pol ka

My methods already generate me an average of 2% a day so I don’t experiment much
Pls sir do you calculate your profit after removing four percent on buying and selling...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enosa1(m): 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
TheEnlightenedO:

Anytime boss, I started small too, I just capitalised heavily on panic sales... If you PM and your WhatsApp I can add you up and give you tips on when to possibly buy in and dump, I don’t teach classes or nothing, would just give a few helpful tips I usually give my close friends...
Please add me up on this your whatsapp group 8159902923
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ImpregnaTor(m): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

Majority of my income comes from crp, crp enabled me financ a lot of my other bz interests today

I’ve been in the game heavy since 1 b was 2.3m, then I was lquidatn without regard for charges sef.

I retained over half what I had then, u cn only imagine what I hv now at 17.8m each

If I upload my offline wallet bal people go faint
Do you make use of only luno? i also make use of luno, how can i make this kind of money? .... I really need to know how to trade on Luno without those charges
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
Gobengroup:
Pls sir do you calculate your profit after removing four percent on buying and selling...

Where are you getting charged 4% can you pls share a screenshot, cuz you shouldn’t be charged that
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Doy need to know how to trade on Luno without those charges

I use qoin baseee USA & mostly Lno cuz I like to monitor my stuff in NGN. I only use others like binayn when I’m exploring other qoins

But my app of choice is Lno cuz I know my way around it

I use thé Qoin baseee US option when I’m exploiting the CBN us d rate (pls don’t ask how I do this one in particular) it’s mostly a trade secret I’m not too willing to share.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
[quote author=Ebowo post=98235170]

wow tnks for the tips... do you think its too late to/quote]

All depends on if your goals are short term or long term, but it’s never too late, by next yr liteee would be where eith currently is, and eith would proli be at 5gs
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Do, how can i make this kind of money? .... I really

The truth is block begots block, i took a lot of risk before getting where I am today... there’s been days where i see my value drop by the millions in mins
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
Enosa1:
Please add me up on this your whatsapp group 8159902923

Not running a group boss, I don’t even have the time to do so to be honest, I would provide any answers on this thread for transparency and others to learn from any questions anyone might have

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
Enyinne:
Thanks for the enlightenment ur doing here.which app are u using to track price movements . I cant see it on Luno as i hv just downloaded the luno app now .

Try to find the post on here about how to set the xchange as your Home Screen on Lno and then see if you can set some price alerts, you can also download other exchange apps cuz no twoxchanges ever sell at the same exact price

Feel free to send a pm if u gt stuck

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrKodak(m): 6:13am On Jan 20, 2021
I have been following this thread for a while now, i must say its interesting. Nevertheless, people are FOMOing and want to make easy money. Please know that you cannot grow without first growing pains, don't skip the process. There are a lot of YouTube content that can teach u things. And i want u guys to bear in mind that we are in a bull market, almost any coin u throw a dollar at now can make you some change. But you shouldn't be investing just because you hear people making it, personally i will advise you to wait, when the market corrects and people are crying that they are losing, come back and buy. And for those looking for cryptocurrency to invest in, i will advise u go to coinmarket cap or coin gecko, invest only in the top 10 cryptocurrencies u see there (apart from xrp for obvious reasons). Not everyone must buy btc but u still have coins like ADA, DOT, LINK. If u have the Patience, buy and leave for 2 months, come back and give ur testimony. As always, this isn't financial advice, endeavor to do your own research, thats why you have access to the internet.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Coolx: 6:29am On Jan 20, 2021
FlyHeight:

Depends on your goals and capital, are they short term or long term, would you be buying low and selling at a set target and buy in again and hold? If yes I’d suggest Eith or Lite or even the Big Bee, again all depends on your goals and if you’d have time to monitor
talking about low time
cos I don't have much capital
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enosa1(m): 6:56am On Jan 20, 2021
FlyHeight:

It’s a lot like gambling but it’s relatively easy once you get a hold of it and you need a heart of stone...

If you want to learn I would suggest you run your own practicals using real money not those demo accts.

Practical example here: try using a high risk coin like rip, you can also try this for the next 24 hrs and let me know ur results...

I bought 100k @ 138 = 724 rip by 2am today
I sold at 147 when I woke up for 106k by 7am

Bought back in by 9am when it dropped to 144 for my 106k at 739 rip
Sold few mins ago at 145.7 cuz the market has been boring for over an hour for almost 108k.

Same for Lite, bought 100k at 73.2k by midnight, for 1.366 & sold at 76,400 by past 3am for 104k
Bought 104k at 75,500 by 4:30 for 1.3824 and sold a while back at 78,400 for 108k.

Pls note all figures above were actual trades i just used the 100k figures for reference... my trades were in more digits, but i figured it’d be easier to understand using 100k as a reference point

Both values in cryp and NGN increased by close to 8% and I’ve only done two roundhouse trades in 24hrs... I set targets of 2% profits and 1% losses for myself daily, most days in the past 4 months I’ve been able to do close to 5% daily, and on days where the jumps are major, it’s a party...

Pls note: rip is currently a risky coin & would serve best if you monitor closely, however it threads off the success of eith so watching eith will help guide thru rip. Rip just serves best if you’re a newbie trying to make some while learning... and it works like the stock market, less figures to confuse you, once you get a hold of this technique you’re ready to take on the big bee. You’d panic less when you’re losing money by the tens of thousands once you enter full DT with the big bee, cuz you would know how to bounce back.
Thanks for this... Please which app do you use in trading.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 10:46am On Jan 20, 2021
MrKodak:
I have been following this thread for a while now, i must say its interesting. .

I agree, however I beg to differ on the rip aspect, reason being the same sec threatened betece years ago saying the same thing about being a security, and for some reason a lot of people seem to think just because the US talks down on these qoins it means it’s over for them, be aware that a lot of banks have adopted rip & for experience this sec sanction will end in a settlement because that’s what the sec does they settle, once it’s settled it’s going to be a party... However that being said, I still do not advise people with a heart or that can’t risk what they can’t lose to in vest in Rip, except if you’re doing daily trades, it’s performed well enough for me in the past three weeks, I bought in at 112 so I’m sure you’d understand what I mean by it’s been profitable for me so far, I am also holding quite a bunch of it for the next few months cuz I think it would at least bounce back.
Again I’m not a qualified financial advisor, but I have made a shit ton of money from this market

People should however do their own research, and you’re right practically any one of these qoins will make one a profit this period, however people need to understand that one min the prices are one thing and the next it’s something else. But as you said practice makes perfect, have to lose some to win some.
There’s been days where I lost 5m in less than 30mins, you practically watch your quid go poof, there’s also been days where I see 200% growth in a matter of hours, the goal is to ensure your profits outweigh your losses.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 10:48am On Jan 20, 2021
Enosa1:
Thanks for this... Please which app do you use in trading.

Lno when I’m trading in NGN, and CB when I’m doing so in Dolls
B nance only when I’m doing qoins that aren’t available on Lno. I hardly explore too much except I’m bored. Only ever touched 6 qoins, big b, eith, liteee, dot, rip & bcsh

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2021
Coolx:

talking about low time
cos I don't have much capital

To be honest, for daytrads starting out wit anything under 100 is practically u just chasing. If your cap is under 100, avoid the big b for now till it drops, or you’d get hurt, I say so bcz u need at least that much to feel the profits when you start making them.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omenyi1(m): 10:55am On Jan 20, 2021
Please can someone explain while quidax use to give higher quote if you want to buy a crypto in their platform. For instance, they listed ripple at 135 but when I proceeded to buy, they wrote the same ripple as equal to 141naira. I don't understand. They did same to me with b
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrSamsung(m): 11:23am On Jan 20, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

Lno when I’m trading in NGN, and CB when I’m doing so in Dolls
B nance only when I’m doing qoins that aren’t available on Lno. I hardly explore too much except I’m bored. Only ever touched 6 qoins, big b, eith, liteee, dot, rip & bcsh

Please how do I open a US CB account. I tried it but couldn't. It is mainly Americans can use it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ImpregnaTor(m): 11:53am On Jan 20, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

I use qoin baseee USA & mostly Lno cuz I like to monitor my stuff in NGN. I only use others like binayn when I’m exploring other qoins

But my app of choice is Lno cuz I know my way around it

I use thé Qoin baseee US option when I’m exploiting the CBN us d rate (pls don’t ask how I do this one in particular) it’s mostly a trade secret I’m not too willing to share.
pls what do you think about using market order to buy bitcoin on Luno?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
[quote author=ImpregnaTor post=98252632]pls what do you think about using l l to buy on l? [/l

Bad idea, you’d be getting it at the lowest listed sell order prices, meaning if the app is showing 16.92m and the lowest sell order is 16.932 you’d be buying at 16.932 and also paying 0.1 %fee, for you to avoid fees use limit orders, when you get good at it, you can advance to the stop limit orders

You can set a limit to buy at 16.82 or lower just watch and follow it

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
Omenyi1:
Please can someone explain while quidax use to give

All exchanges have their rules and charges hidden in their terms of policy which you signed.

No two exchanges have same prices either; b might be 32,500 on Lno bt 32,720 on CB and something else elsewhere

Also, you might be using the instant buy option, that’s not trading... the exchanges too have to make their money. I only do rip trades on Lno where I know the rules of engagement

When I trade on other xchange s I make sure I’m making enough not to care about the fees

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
MrSamsung:

Please how do I open a US CB account. I tried it but couldn't. It is mainly Americans can use it

You need a social, or a liaison perhaps a trusted family member based there, then you can forward the money to them and they would help you buy the qoins and send
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ImpregnaTor(m): 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
[quote author=AbdulJabbar1 post=98253130][/quote]thanks, Noted!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
What's the best time to trade Bitcoin ..

I bought Bitcoin of about 300k and ethereum of 300k as well.. now the price as dropped to about 271k and 278k respectively.
I want to withdraw everything and start afresh with daily trade or should I just leave the money there and hope it appreciates on a long term basis. Because my mind is telling me this guy won't appreciate anytime soon enough above the 300,000naira rate I initially purchased both.

Experts in the house what would you suggest I do if you were in my shoe?

Is it better to just seel this off and bear my losses and start daily trading?
I've bee monitoring the volatility of ripple and I noticed it peaks between 2am to 7am and drops afterwards till the next morning where it peaks again.
I want to venture into this with this money and hope to earn from it on a daily

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
I feel lost in all of this. I have lost so much this week and its my very first time. I sell immediately it dips. The app takes so much for their charge that i lose more.

What app is best to sell that gives me the right to set my charges myself?

Lets all learn and win together. Its why we are here
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:
What's the best time to trade Bitcoin ..

I bought Bitcoin of about 300k and ethereum of 300k as well.. now the price as dropped to about 271k and 278k respectively.
I want to withdraw everything and start afresh with daily trade or should I just leave the money there and hope it appreciates on a long term basis. Because my mind is telling me this guy won't appreciate anytime soon enough above the 300,000naira rate I initially purchased both.

Experts in the house what would you suggest I do if you were in my shoe?

Is it better to just seel this off and bear my losses and start daily trading?
I've bee monitoring the volatility of ripple and I noticed it peaks between 2am to 7am and drops afterwards till the next morning where it peaks again.
I want to venture into this with this money and hope to earn from it on a daily
met you here again hahaha. My man we seem to be losing but i blive we will rejoice soon
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
[quote author=lovinhubby2wife post=98254905][/quote]

There’s no such thing as a best time, but there are considerable up and down times that change and evolve... I usually use the past 24hrs, and the past week’s graphs to evaluate and set my personal daily objectives.

For example if I were in your shoes, here’s what I’d do if I wanted to count my losses and dt rip...

If you currently have 271k at 16.9 it means u bought when it was 18.7 per b with 300k

You might be right, you’d a bit far from home except you want to sit it out a bit, I personally think it will peak at 18.01 if at all it’s going back upwards this week.

If you dispose now, & enter rip at 138, you can do 3 trdz today buying & selling at a 1-2% margin and by the end of the day you’d have recouped 4-5% of your ish, do the math if it favours you, it is however risky... And you’d have to keep your eyes on it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
bradwilli:
I feel lost in all of this. I have lost so much this week and its
Lets all learn and win together. Its why we are here

Stop doing panic sales... You’d just be seeing that each time you sell the price will rise back, it’s how it works even in the stk market, every couple mins the price switches. Set your targets and also stop doing instant sells, sell using the limits on the wxchange it’s free no charge, if you use market value sales you’d be charged 0.1

The only time I use instant sell is when my profits are over 5 % at once & paying 0.1 ain’t nothing at that point

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (3640) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: DMHubNg, DrAkpamudehe and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.