Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3284684 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 8:11am On Jul 18, 2022
When you set a high entry point to short the market and the market smashes you entry point and carries you to no man's land...

For a week now orders didn't touch when it finally got there it pumped pass me

This is a horrible journey I've been on since December. Horrible.

Going on a holiday

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 18, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pablo9090: 8:46am On Jul 18, 2022
I need someone that can dance 23hrs nonstop, must be a male dancer grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hadizometer: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2022
renminbiyuan:
Its only a Dead Cat Bounce.
This is because BTCUSDT mkt has a 4wk Rhythm for day traders; & also a 4month Rhythm for Swing traders.
It can't increase to 6; neither can it reduce to 3; it can only increase to 8 (i.e 4×2).
Only gamblers take advantage of a Dead Cat Bounce.

Dis ain't a dead cat bounce bro, it's a rally

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Freelancerx: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2022
Siberia01:
grin Motivational speakers never told ya
It's harder to make money trading crypto than tinubu putting a thread into a needle
grin that's why one needs to "follow who know road" learn from some trading academies and also pros that have experience in trading crypto. It's not going to be rosy anyway. Hence why I love what Yellowcard is doing to educate people
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2022
armadeo:
When you set a high entry point to short the market and the market smashes you entry point and carries you to no man's land...

Going on a holiday

You didn't ladder/DCA your shorts?

While dumps have floors (0), pumps have no ceilings.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 9:31am On Jul 18, 2022
Bmaster:
cry cry

how do y'all guys do this ?
Barely 1 month into this and I have lost all already.

Trading with low capital encourages one to use high leverage which in turn leads to quick liquidation at little price change.

If you must trade with $16, you need to have at least $160 as reserve margin.

$320 reserve margin is even better and $1600 reserve best.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bmaster(m): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2022
XaToXi:

Trading with low capital encourages one to use high leverage which in turn leads to quick liquidation at little price change.

If you must trade with $16, you need to have at least $160 as reserve margin.

$320 reserve margin is even better and $1600 reserve best.

[i]thanks for showing concern sir.
The issue is not the fund or margin,
I think I need to go back to YouTube and learn some one or two crypto trading stuffs before going back to binance.[/i]Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bmaster(m): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2022
Pablo9090:
I need someone that can dance 23hrs nonstop, must be a male dancer grin grin grin grin grin
for entertainment ?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2022
XaToXi:

You didn't ladder/DCA your shorts?

While dumps have floors (0), pumps have no ceilings.

I didn't think at all. I've paid dearly for it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2022
XGT
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 9:56am On Jul 18, 2022
Bmaster:
[i]thanks for showing concern sir.
The issue is not the fund or margin,
I think I need to go back to YouTube and learn some one or two crypto trading stuffs before going back to binance.[/i]Thanks

With all your learning, learn position sizing and risk management as well.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2022
armadeo:

I didn't think at all. I've paid dearly for it

Sorry bro.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 10:02am On Jul 18, 2022
People are getting tired of this inflation bullshits

Folks are now buying defying inflation, war BLA BLA BLA.

Crypto has always came out stronger kiss cool

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by petux(m): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2022
Hadizometer:

Long it then if you are so sure..

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by demmy66: 11:05am On Jul 18, 2022
Ennyholar:

Why not buy USDT on Yellowcard?
thanks dear.. is the rate on yellow card cheaper than binance? Also, I am seeking for USD(physical dollar) not usdt.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by macphilip: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
Sowget (formerly MyTopExchange)

Buy or Sell your Bitcoin, Perfect Money & Deriv/Binary funds on Sowget.
We will pay you instantly within 2 minutes.

We also exchange:
UBA Africard, AstroPay Card, Skrill, Neteller
USDT Tether, TRON, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin
InstaForex & JustForex funding

Call 08144333114
Telegram @sowget_chat
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sunnndaywilllie: 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
armadeo:

Going on a holiday

The question is why are you shorting?

Longs have been on liquidation spree for weeks now, maybe it's shorters time

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
If you want to make money, look for good coins that were launched this year (2022) that haven't had good rallies. Also, the ones launched in Sept, Oct, Nov, and Dec 2021 are qualified.

Let's focus more on 2022 coins. Gather these good coins of 2022 and make sure they are on either Binance or Coinbase. Being in one of these platforms gives them social proof.

When the market crashes and everywhere is bleeding, monitor these coins and start DCA'ing. Why?

These coins haven't reached 5% of their potentials because they were launched at the wrong time.

Below are some examples.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hadizometer:

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ibizgirl(f): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Thank you

iLegendd:
If you want to make money, look for good coins that were launched this year (2022) that haven't had good rallies. Also, the ones launched in Sept, Oct, Nov, and Dec 2021 are qualified.

Let's focus more on 2022 coins. Gather these good coins of 2022 and make sure they are on either Binance or Coinbase. Being in one of these platforms gives them social proof.

When the market crashes and everywhere is bleeding, monitor these coins and start DCA'ing. Why?

These coins haven't reached 5% of their potentials because they were launched at the wrong time.

Below are some examples.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hadizometer: 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
renminbiyuan:

Am yet to find a mkt that rallies against it's cyclical direction, without 1st either forming a double/local bottom price structure on the Ripple of the Tide trend against it's cyclical direction; or brk the dynamic horizontal resistance line of the Tide trend against it's cyclical direction.

Since none of the two major requirements for a rally as mention above has been melt. It's difficult to call it a rally. It's a question of when are we going to start going down. A Dead Cat Bounce.
Time will tell.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zsamorano(m): 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
iLegendd:

Below are some examples.
baba what can u say about HI DOLLARS, is it a good project that can be invest on?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kingsteve:

I highly doubt this is a bulltrap!
Since last week, I've been of the opinion that the bulls have fought back well enough to give up grounds back easily to the bears.

This could be a relief rally, but then again, there's nothing to suggest that the bears will send BTC price back to 18k soon.

We may see 18k or 19k after the Fed releases interest rate hike sometime next week or thereabouts, but after that, traders will buy the dip once again.

In fact, 19k should be the lowest the next selloff will reach.

Look at the chart below....like I pointed out in my previous post with chart illustration; there's an ascending trend line support at 18.9k or thereabouts, from which this momentum was built.

Again, BTC only reacted to the CPI on the day of release by falling sharply, but then again...traders and bulls defended the support.

For today's likely outcome based on TA, I see BTC hitting 21.7k or maybe slightly lower, before we have a pullback that will be supported at 21.2k or 20.6k

These figures aren't 100% certain, but you will notice the closeness to these key support areas.

The bulls are on rampage, and will only be tamed by the interest rate hike when released!

And it finally happened!
Ladies and gents...TA is a powerful tool for navigating the markets!

Enough said!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jaydroid: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kingsteve:

And it finally happened!

Enough said!

Do you teach TA?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
jaydroid:

Do you teach TA?
Well...kinda

I've tutored one or two on how to trade using basic and non-complicated TA.

It's a paid service!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babalakin(m): 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
"I Told You So" grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ugo41babe(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kingsteve:

And it finally happened!

Enough said!

Do you think it will continue or there will be a retraction ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
ugo41babe:

Do you think it will continue or there will be a retraction ?

BTC's main target is 23k, but before it hits that, there will most certainly be a pullback to the region of 21.5k/21.2k or slightly lower.
Again, these figures aren't 100% certain, but you will notice the closeness when it happens.
New higher supports could be formed too.

This depends on how much profits traders are willing to take, and of course...when the Fed eventually releases the next interest rate hike.

All in all...the bulls are staging a real comeback.
When and if BTC hits 23k and flips that strong resistance at 23.3k to support, it becomes a full blown recovery for BTC

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
sunnndaywilllie:

The question is why are you shorting?

Longs have been on liquidation spree for weeks now, maybe it's shorters time

So I thought. SHIB has given me a breathe of fresh air. Small
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
iLegendd:

Below are some examples.

Noted.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Thanks man for this great idea.

I have looked at it and it’s really great.

The only problem is iLegendd stated Wise no longer accepts Nigerian cards.
Go to Dundle dot com then buy crypto voucher card then go to cryptovoucher dot io and redeem the crypto voucher gift card to any crypto of your choice. Mind u dundle has service fee and crypto voucher dot io has service fee also. Check it out cos that could be one of your best option cos the card can never be rejected on Dundle.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1000Capacity, Allthelight, ssquare199(m), Failtech, Superpack589 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.