Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,432 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3284228 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) ... (3638) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
coolqayy:

On which app will I use that phrase sir
be ready to be loosing your gas fees
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
If you havnt seen this NFT yet go to binance n search for 'burn lunc burn' grab an nft or two nd list high.. It's owned by TheMainChord. An nft platform I earn from. My withdrawal proof below.. If u need more info u can click on the referral link on my bio and chat their customer support or call the customers service number.. Or follow instructions on my signature

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bmaster(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
cry cry

how do y'all guys do this ?
Barely 1 month into this and I have lost all already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
snownft:
I bought this NFT/Collectibles wallet r€covery phr@se on d@rkweb and I have moved some NFTs to my wallet.

Tired of moving coz they (NFT) seems too much. Incase if anyone need it.

r€covery phr@se: near man sleep entire wonder model domain release about anchor mammal edge

You think say na coinmarketcap be this abi?

Piece of shii...go get a life man

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Bmaster:
cry cry

grin Motivational speakers never told ya
It's harder to make money trading crypto than tinubu putting a thread into a needle

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by okuta007: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ibime:

I remember this my guy today.

Hello Sir, have you capitulated yet?

crypto winter is over - recovery phase

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ibizgirl(f): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Don't let them swipe the money in your wallet

coolqayy:

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ibizgirl(f): 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
Future trading is a trap if you are not good with TA. If you must trade futures use low leverage maybe 5x you are less likely to be liquidated. Also set stop loss immediately you place your trade.

Bmaster:
cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emperor550(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
iLegendd:
I used Fasterpay some hours ago to move some money from my UBA prepaid Visa card (Naira) to Wise. The rate was around 525/$. It hasn't arrived, but will within 24 hours.

Fasterpay is not the only option. Since it's a Dollar card, it should work except there is a new restriction. I have UBA Dollar card, but I hardly use it. All the best.

Nice move, you are stacking some euros since euro price fell recently
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
Eur is the cheapest currency you can send out on fasterpay....You pay just 2 eur for any amount you are sending out.

Emperor550:

Nice move, you are stacking some euros since euro price fell recently

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmizay12(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Bmaster:
cry cry

Hahaha, bro you need nothing less than one year trading the markets before making crude oil money on futures.....just think of it as another degree,, nothing good comes easy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by posty56: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
Bmaster:
cry cry

how do y'all guys do this ? Barely 1 month into this and I have lost all already.
lipsrsealed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
coolqayy:

Your mumu never do.. Otemute

Singapore1, boss how far? E don tey wey I sight you bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bmaster(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
ibizgirl:
Future trading is a trap if you are not good with TA. If you must trade futures use low leverage maybe 5x you are less likely to be liquidated. Also set stop loss immediately you place your trade.

low leverage ain't yielding tangible results on time,it takes a whole lot of days,and sometimes nothing positive comes out of it,and most Times you'll be liquidated unless you cut your losses.

cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mimie05: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Bmaster:
cry cry

You need to understand some technical analysis and basic fundamentals that works with trading generally

Don't play this game without a mentor or some form of education

You go collect

I made a lot of mistakes before learning how to trade the market the right way

Trading is not gambling

real human actions drives the market

If you really want to learn how to trade professionally on your own without the help of anyone

Then send me a Direct Message on WhatsApp 09028799860

I will be showing you simple methods that you need to master to able to trade any financial market. And also how to apply proper risk Management while trading so you don't end up blowing your account

After the training I will also be giving you as a gift, a free video and ebook that you can study on your own

Send me a Direct Message on WhatsApp so we can start now 09028799860

Please note that this training will cost you #15k and is only for interested people who want to learn how to trade any financial market professionally without the fear of losing money

Also note that trading is risky and I'm not a financial adviser

I will only teach you how to trade the market what works and what doesn't work the rest decision is for you to make

But in other to master what you will learn from the training, you will be practicing with a virtual fund (demo account)

For further enquiry you can contact me on WHATSAPP 09028799860
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by crazymommy(f): 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mimie05:

You need to understand some technical analysis and basic fundamentals that works with trading generally

You go collect

Trading is not gambling

If you really want to learn how to trade professionally on your own without the help of anyone

I will be showing you simple methods that you need to master to able to trade any financial market. And also how to apply proper risk Management while trading so you don't end up blowing your account

After the training I will also be giving you as a gift, a free video and ebook that you can study on your own

Please note that this training will cost you #15k and is only for interested people who want to learn how to trade any financial market professionally without the fear of losing money

I will only teach you how to trade the market what works and what doesn't work the rest decision is for you to make

But in other to master what you will learn from the training, you will be practicing with a virtual fund (demo account)

Mtchewwwww

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ibizgirl(f): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
It won't yield much but protection of funds is paramount until you master how to trade futures or better still stick to spot.

Bmaster:
low leverage ain't yielding tangible results on time,it takes a whole lot of days,and sometimes nothing positive comes out of it,and most Times you'll be liquidated unless you cut your losses.

cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mimie05:

You go collect

Trading is not gambling

Rubbish.. Pay you money finish and he will never lose money again right?

Swear say u sef no dey lose steady bcox if you are making profits from all your trades bcox u r an expert, you are not suppose to be here hustling for 15k.. .. It shows that you are also a serial loser and hoping to recover back your loses by telling people to pay you 15k for training grin

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ibizgirl(f): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hmmmm

Mimie05:

You go collect

Trading is not gambling

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uzomacharles: 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
DenreleDave:

Rubbish.. Pay you money finish and he will never lose money again right?

Swear say u sef no dey lose steady bcox if you are making profits from all your trades bcox u r an expert, you are not suppose to be here hustling for 15k.. .. It shows that you are also a serial loser and hoping to recover back your loses by telling people to pay you 15k for training grin

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Who here bought the burn lunc burn nft on binance?? Went up quick. Maybe I'll get one more
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Bmaster:

cry cry cry

You'd be more concerned about protecting your capital and mitigating risk than making profit

Na small small

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by demmy66: 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gurus in the house good evening, please is there a way someone can acquire dollar in his domiciliary account at a rate lower than black market. Since it's difficult to get official rate. Grateful in anticipation of your response
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mimie05:

You go collect

Trading is not gambling

Mr lecturer Weldon sir

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
okuta007:

crypto winter is over - recovery phase

Trade carefully. You should be taking profit if you bought in the 18k dip.

Google has crashed 95% over the weekend.

Hopefully is just a spike or maybe a full grown recession.

Nothing has changed in the macro economy factor.
Im closing several positions and might buy back end of july after the long awaited meeting.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ennyholar: 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
demmy66:
Gurus in the house good evening, please is there a way someone can acquire dollar in his domiciliary account at a rate lower than black market. Since it's difficult to get official rate. Grateful in anticipation of your response

Why not buy USDT on Yellowcard?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 2:28am On Jul 18, 2022
Chikacha:

I don't know how you can get USDT but you can request a transfer of your funds to a domiciliary account, then go from there. It may take a little stress but they will move it for you.

Use the card to buy virtual gift cards and sell them to those who buy cards the proceeds of which you can use to buy USDT

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 3:52am On Jul 18, 2022
solreb:

Use the card to buy virtual gift cards and sell them to those who buy cards the proceeds of which you can use to buy USDT

Toor, incase una need plug that deals with all types of giftcards and funds, sure and reliable with juicy rate. Contact me anyday any time. grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hadizometer: 4:12am On Jul 18, 2022
The Bull run has begun again...fasten ur seatbelt for a lovely ride

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 7:18am On Jul 18, 2022
Hadizometer:
Yeah
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moloso(m): 7:32am On Jul 18, 2022
Hadizometer:

Calm down Comrade.

Small correction go happen now una go dey shout up and down.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) ... (3638) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: SoftHeart(m), egbeocha(m), sweetveek(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.