Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3373090 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) ... (3678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
Titanium001:
You bought this land next to his. What do I even know?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itohanmiwa: 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
doyin01:

@ DAVIDOLAWALE do not DM anybody...if you want to buy usdt , go to p2p trading on your binance wallet and do whatever transaction you want to do...be guided..

Don't Fall for scammers...be wise.. why will someone want to sell to you at 730 when the same person is aware that the current price is at 740 , na so the person like you reach?? Or he is not interested in making money?? when it sounds too good to be true , then it is probably not true...
You guys see how your over sabi made that man @ DAVIDOLAWALE missed his chance of getting usdt cheaper at 730 from me. Today usdt is 773 to a dollar. Well if anyone is interested on how to get usdt, please quote me. I will give rates only to those who quote me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
Any sane person who wants to buy dollars , they know where to go to...if you allow anyone scam you on this thread....you are on your own...

If you allow one stupid ebook seller use his alt moniker to scam you...you are to be blamed and not the scammer himself...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
doyin01:

@ DAVIDOLAWALE do not DM anybody...if you want to buy usdt , go to p2p trading on your binance wallet and do whatever transaction you want to do...be guided..

Don't Fall for scammers...be wise.. why will someone want to sell to you at 730 when the same person is aware that the current price is at 740 , na so the person like you reach?? Or he is not interested in making money?? when it sounds too good to be true , then it is probably not true...

No one knows it all, you don't know how much he got his usd in the first place, you should have advised the buyer to use nl escrow instead, what of the seller is legit

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
R2bees2:
Hey guys I don't think I will go ahead and open the WhatsApp group atleast for now, maybe later, so many scams go on in the WhatsApp group and I wouldn't want anyone to fall victim. So what I will be doing now is to post link on my signature, then i will let you guys know when I have updated new ones. The airdrops/mining I will be posting have higher chances of becoming huge project in the near future and some you would be able to withdraw instantly. Mostly I will be targeting new exchanges just like the one below.. use phone number preferably to sign in. Complete KYC and earn more.. Invitation code( 133465)

Please don't joke with this, I would even suggest you buy their native BTT token. Quote me if you have any issue
My gees I have decided to create a telegram channel( Check my signature). Kindly note, I won't DM you asking for money, don't send any dime to anyone. Just log in and finish up your tasks then wait for distribution. Share links with your friends. Remember that you participate doesn't mean you will get, but at least you have edge over who sits around and do nothing other than to wile away time on Social media.. Hear this, AIRDROP PAYS...

Link >> https://t(dot) AirLightDrops... Remove ' (dot) ' and add dot as in (.) before 'Airlightdrops'
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
If we can convince more Nigerians to get on Binance and just save use up their naira savings to buy usdt, it will be very profitable to them as naira will continue going up until after the elections. This move will help federal govt in their fight against inflation.
P.S: Just leave it saved in usdt and that in itself is enough investment.

How will that help government fight against inflation? Infact it ll worsen it. 1st of all, this government is against crypto, one of the reason for the inflation is the demand for usdt, usd. As the demand increases, the price increases. You are not making profit as you claimed by buying usdt, you are only trying to minimise the effect of inflation on your saved money. You only make profit when you trade with your usdt and make profit.

If you only buy usdt and keep, as the price of usdt, usd/naira increases, so also are the prices of things you buy in the market with your naira are increasing and don't forget you ll have to change back to naira when you want to spend, the percentage increment of goods this days is higher than that of usd/naira, so that profit you think you are making is an illusion.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Shiba be killing it!
10.09% in the bag!
I just love the bull market.
grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
BNB eyeing the $400 area.

Breaking out

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
R2bees2:
My gees I have decided to create a telegram channel( Check my signature). Kindly note, I won't DM you asking for money, don't send any dime to anyone. Just log in and finish up your tasks then wait for distribution. Share links with your friends. Remember that you participate doesn't mean you will get, but at least you have edge over who sits around and do nothing other than to wile away time on Social media.. Hear this, AIRDROP PAYS...

Link >> https://t(dot) AirLightDrops... Remove ' (dot) ' and add dot as in (.) before 'Airlightdrops'
For those that are into football betting I will be dropping free picks every Saturday.. If you chop you buy room drink hehehe

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Clinton4518: 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
IMPT and Dash 2trade are the best presale tokens to invest in right now.
Easily gains above 5x from present price on launch .
Nothing beats investing in ICOS.
Only value betting rivals it.

If you missed Lblock,IBAT and Tamadodge prelaunch this year , don't miss this.Gonna be massive!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Clinton4518: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
I've always been spot on with my calls on ICOS.
Don't miss these tokens!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
SaintUlot:

How will that help government fight against inflation? Infact it ll worsen it. 1st of all, this government is against crypto, one of the reason for the inflation is the demand for usdt, usd. As the demand increases, the price increases. You are not making profit as you claimed by buying usdt, you are only trying to minimise the effect of inflation on your saved money. You only make profit when you trade with your usdt and make profit.

If you only buy usdt and keep, as the price of usdt, usd/naira increases, so also are the prices of things you buy in the market with your naira are increasing and don't forget you ll have to change back to naira when you want to spend, the percentage increment of goods this days is higher than that of usd/naira, so that profit you think you are making is an illusion.
This is the koko.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kingsteve:
Shiba be killing it!
10.09% in the bag!
grin
bull is back?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by felixmerit123: 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
Pls anyone with USDT CRYPTO currency membership account should help me out. I'm in big problem. Pls It should be a VIP level 4 or level 5 account. I want to transfer my coins to you so that you can help me to withdraw. My account keeps telling me SECURITY KEY ERROR

Pls I will compensate any helpful account well. Pls I need help
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Dollar just Dy go up anyhow, it's too painful buying at this rate
Me way Wan buy at 750 few days ago now see the way e fly cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
seanwilliam:
bull is back?

Not yet, but I'm taking advantage of this bull rally.
We will have a clearer picture of the market after the next 2 weeks...next week in particular!

This current bull rally is in preparation for next two weeks slew of key macro reports and events.
I suspect what the market is trying to do is to send prices higher, so that no matter how negative the economic reports are, it will form higher lows as new support levels, in preparation for the imminent uptrend.
In other words, previous notable resistance levels will be flipped to new support levels.
It's about time!

We shall see...

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:49am On Oct 29, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
Trading between support and resistance (sideways drift), both bulls and bears are withholding at the moment. Stable market.

Wait for it!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:51am On Oct 29, 2022
DieRich5:
Dollar just Dy go up anyhow, it's too painful buying at this rate
Me way Wan buy at 750 few days ago now see the way e fly cry

Took me unaware too. Been hoping it would drop, rather, na moon dollar dey aim

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:55am On Oct 29, 2022
Kingsteve:
Shiba be killing it!
10.09% in the bag!
grin

Guys, Buy SHIB while you can, it’s a second chance now, the story is gon’ change.

And that 2022 star coin is, #LunC.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 1:22am On Oct 29, 2022
So sorry about this. You will be fine!

Probably some of your logins details are saved on Google password whatever. If that was the case, it will be very easy for the thief to get your bank details.

Please take it easy, you will be fine. Na money dem move no be your life!!

And please stop keeping huge amount in your bank. You can keep your money in usdt
Robnectar:
facing alot currently, i have a lot of questions ranging through my head,... if someone could transfer all ur savings just by operating ur phone and not even with ur ATM at all,... then why are u saving ur cash in the bank someone stole my phone and transfer all the money i have easily, do u knw how security shiii i by pass before purchasing anything online with my account

NIGERIA banks are useless all of them

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rainbow10: 1:46am On Oct 29, 2022
felixmerit123:
Pls anyone with USDT CRYPTO currency membership account should help me out. I'm in big problem. Pls It should be a VIP level 4 or level 5 account. I want to transfer my coins to you so that you can help me to withdraw. My account keeps telling me SECURITY KEY ERROR

Pls I will compensate any helpful account well. Pls I need help
What exchange are you using
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 5:05am On Oct 29, 2022
Join me to use Mises Browser to start your #Web3 journey!

#Mises #Browser #DeFi #NFT #SocialFi https://home.mises.site/download?misesid=mises1azckpcse5y2jfrlszlly307yncfq7wfnjg85jh

��This browser is more updated than kiwi. You can export all your extension wallet here.
Very sweet to use.
After installing, connect metamask and Twitter then claim token..

��After linking metamask.
Click your profile and authorise Twitter.

They have their own network/ecosystem called MIS. Dont fade

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 6:57am On Oct 29, 2022
Bull will be back but not now, though not far.. Like someone said we will get a clearer picture by two weeks, but I still feel it will touch 18500 region before a huge spike to 30-32K... We will see massive uptrend by DECEMBER.. DYOR

Meanwhile if you regret not mining Remitano check my signature to see the project that will go same route.

Finally I have as well selected my football betting tips for today, check the Telegram channel below for today picks, STAKE WISELY...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by felixmerit123: 7:48am On Oct 29, 2022

It's Etherium bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NotBeenPaid: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2022
felixmerit123:

It's Etherium bro

Eweeeeeeee shocked...! Etherium na exchange?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by felixmerit123: 8:12am On Oct 29, 2022
If you want to help me pls help for goodness sake. Pls your WhatsApp number so I can send you the screenshot of my account for you to know that I'm not lying
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NozinoGroup: 8:22am On Oct 29, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Eweeeeeeee shocked...! Etherium na exchange?

E shock you?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mamazi1(m): 8:35am On Oct 29, 2022
Cc ibime sir. Is this a bull trap or a bull run? Do you think Lunc is worth buying, is the risk worth taking? I feel like going heavy on it against next year.. Please your opinion is highly needed.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NotBeenPaid: 9:25am On Oct 29, 2022
NozinoGroup:

E shock you?

Yes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:32am On Oct 29, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
Multiple shorts in the market just in anticipation of downward correction had created resistance.
The support @$20,500 had saved the day for now, now we going to retest the $21,000 again.

Wait for it…. I perceive This time is going to be different

Set stop loss, in case it doesn’t break out…

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2022
R2bees2:
Bull will be back but not now, though not far.. Like someone said we will get a clearer picture by two weeks, but I still feel it will touch 18500 region before a huge spike to 30-32K... We will see massive uptrend by DECEMBER.. DYOR

Meanwhile if you regret not mining Remitano check my signature to see the project that will go same route.

Finally I have as well selected my football betting tips for today, check the Telegram channel below for today picks, STAKE WISELY...

The tokens are still frozen, you have an idea why, please?
The Remitano tokens
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2022
Alts are waking up….

(1) (2) (3) ... (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) ... (3678) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Tohmey(m), AngbaMan(m), GoHost, Innomama7(m), daharry(m), TheyVid(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.