Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3371600 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) ... (3678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
Small yansh dey shake-dogecoin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 11:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Another guess

Please, between 21 - 25k, when should we start taking profits?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:03am On Oct 27, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
Calm down, USDT.D. will ram into resistance again, @7.7 if the dominance persist, and BTC will bounce.

More so, market is awaiting the CPI numbers on 13th of October.

I still have in view 21k

Thass a lot of USDT sent into the market. There’s a need for USDT.D crash. But when?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 12:05am On Oct 27, 2022
Deflover followers right now. grin

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 12:10am On Oct 27, 2022
Icecream4U:
Deflover followers right now. grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 4:59am On Oct 27, 2022
atinga1:

Please, between 21 - 25k, when should we start taking profits?

You should take profit at 21k, there is no pullback on the daily charts. That must happen, before any further upward movement of any sort. Also, BTC is at a key resistance zone.
That said, there will be no bears pushing the market to 14k this week grin. Expect pullbacks but overall this week won't flip to bearish unless sth extremely unexpected happens.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 6:54am On Oct 27, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

They don’t know. They are just bears, and stray bears.

Meanwhile…. It’s
“The I dont know things people that get trapped.”

grin grin. everyone was once like that, myself included. The problem is not being like that - the problem is not realising that it is a problem and working to change it. Whilst shouting that we are in a trap, BTC has pushed up by 10 percent. Everybody knows we are in a global recession but the charts don't lie. Dem go still dey shout trap for two more weeks as btc go dey in range or dem go dey pray for BTC to go to 14k. Merely using dollar index, DXY or BTCdown (both are negatively correlated to BTC) as king steve dey do for analysis, u can see that it will take a great and tremendous effort for BTC to go down to 14k anytime soon-- expect btc to range throughout this week and even next week. Bears can return in two-three weeks time.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:24am On Oct 27, 2022
If say I no sell my Bitcoin, would have been on $700-800 profit

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ChngedChnges(m): 7:54am On Oct 27, 2022
E don start. How i wish, if not, chai imagine if i didn't, etc

Its still not late to buy most coins. Even if btc deeps later, you'll still recover. Crypto is an investment with its own risk. Its in the period of recession that makes millionaires. Don't always look for the bottom of the bottoms especially when market has diped for many months. Just buy and comot eye (good coins o, yet it doesn't mean they don't fail but like i said it's an investment with its own risk)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 8:34am On Oct 27, 2022
Geovanni412:

You should take profit at 21k, there is no pullback on the daily charts. That must happen, before any further upward movement of any sort. Also, BTC is at a key resistance zone.
That said, there will be no bears pushing the market to 14k this week grin. Expect pullbacks but overall this week won't flip to bearish unless sth extremely unexpected happens.
I needed an "accurate" answer grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

your CBDC is transiting unto Bitcoins or Ethereum blockchain come 2023. And XRP will be used by banks to make international settlements in real-time.

Kasa!!! So, it’s beginning to happen.

We need foresight to take advantage of opportunities.

Many are the eyes that looks, only few sees.- Dr. Bishop Oyedepo

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 8:48am On Oct 27, 2022
Geovanni412:

Confusion of the highest order grin
grin That's not even my problem; the issue is that such a person will still come out and be forming guru, misleading rookies in the process.
Their ultimate aim is scam sad but trust us to keep busting them. Since the day I uncovered the fact that 'nobody' was behind another moniker, can't remember it right now, none of either monikers has commented here till now cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2022
When giants falls, smart people take advantage of them. Everything isn’t about money, you’ve got to be smart.

XMR, BNB, LTC, ZEC, AVAX

Stop jumping from tokens to tokens, coins to coins. Find your own gem and HODL.

Cheap promising projects

LUNC
USTC
HOT (one of it kind)
VET
LINK
DOT
LIT
COTI
RSR
APENFT
ZIL
SAND
SHIB
REEF
BABYDOGE

You need not buy all, if it’s one, study it until you’re convinced by self. And pour your life into it, HODL, wait, wait… you go make am. Over 5 billion people go still come hype the coins and tokens.

Buy before they wake up

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 9:13am On Oct 27, 2022
seanwilliam:
Small yansh dey shake-dogecoin grin
Is crypt0 not wonderful? cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

your CBDC is transiting unto Bitcoins or Ethereum blockchain come 2023. And XRP will be used by banks to make international settlements in real-time.

lalalista

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by smi2021(m): 10:00am On Oct 27, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Fact

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2022
Geovanni412:

grin grin. everyone was once like that, myself included. The problem is not being like that - the problem is not realising that it is a problem and working to change it. Whilst shouting that we are in a trap, BTC has pushed up by 10 percent. Everybody knows we are in a global recession but the charts don't lie. Dem go still dey shout trap for two more weeks as btc go dey in range or dem go dey pray for BTC to go to 14k. Merely using dollar index, DXY or BTCdown (both are negatively correlated to BTC) as king steve dey do for analysis, u can see that it will take a great and tremendous effort for BTC to go down to 14k anytime soon-- expect btc to range throughout this week and even next week. Bears can return in two-three weeks time.

I respect your wisdom

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:21am On Oct 27, 2022
Isn’t this sad. Another waste of money. They’re always going backwards . I no know weytin dem dey always go take for back.

Upon all their certifications, laurels, big names, and big offices. Na zero.

Narrow minded simpletons

https://www.nairaland.com/7403582/how-redesigned-new-naira-notes#117907009

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by vivendii: 10:47am On Oct 27, 2022
The Bitbarter team is hosting their first-ever giveaway
Win a prize of 20 BUSD
Join and stand a chance to be one of the 25 lucky winners.
https://sweepwidget.com/c/63293-7cehr29u

pragmatistm:

True, but in crypto there can be free lunch. Besides, you know the task done to be paid is soo simple that anyone can do it.

Have you heard of crypto giveaway or airdrop before?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2022
I just love this forum, the energy here is something else.

Cool people here... Love you all.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seandisputed(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
When giants falls, smart people take advantage of them. Everything isn’t about money, you’ve got to be smart.

XMR, BNB, LTC, ZEC, AVAX

Stop jumping from tokens to tokens, coins to coins. Find your own gem and HODL.

Cheap promising projects

LUNC
USTC
HOT (one of it kind)
VET
LINK
DOT
LIT
COTI
RSR
APENFT
ZIL
SAND
SHIB
REEF
BABYDOGE

You need not buy all, if it’s one, study it until you’re convinced by self. And pour your life into it, HODL, wait, wait… you go make am. Over 5 billion people go still come hype the coins and tokens.

Buy before they wake up

Which of the hot tokens are you talking about?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
�Instant $107 LT
�Per Refar : $107 LT

➡️LT Wallet :- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=plus.H5A3B837C

Refar Code :- E6z2VF

- Creat wallet & save key
-Click 3 dots, then invitation and enter my code .. E6z2VF
.. press trc and check balance

Done

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamyemmie: 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
Can’t believe someone is still advocating for lunc here
Just say na betnaija you dey do grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
If after this bull run, and the markets eventually retrace to higher lows after next week's key macro reports, then...it's safe to say that the trend is taking a new upwards direction.

Profits made so far from this bull run:
Doge: 2.25%
XRP: 3.88%
Shiba: 4.31%
Total=10.44%

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
ANOTHER SCAMMER SPOTTED WHO GOES BY THE NAME GEORGE BUT HIS REAL NAME IS CHUKWUEBUKA, HE SCAMMED PEOPLE USING THE DEVICE OF BEING A MINER HONESTLY AS AT NOW I HAVE MORE THAN 7 PEOPLE THIS GUY HAS SCAMMED PLEASE BEWARE AND DONT FALL A VICTIM BECAUSE HE IS HERE AS WELL ON NAIRALAND AS GEORGE, anyone that has complete information about his whereabouts should please let's us know

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
This his is nairaland moniker beware of him, anyone with complete information on him should alert the nearest police station he is a wanted man

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
Multiple shorts in the market just in anticipation of downward correction had created resistance.
The support @$20,500 had saved the day for now, now we going to retest the $21,000 again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
Seandisputed:

Which of the hot tokens are you talking about?

Holo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BlenzTalk: 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
Stabledao will start Account activation on 29th of this month.

If you're yet to register, you can still do so now. Below is the link

https://stable(dot)limited/register/?r=Blenzzz

Replace the "dot" in with "."
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2022

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) ... (3678) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Deasegun19(m), kart042000(m), Allthelight, Alfredex(m), Ethereum and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.