Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3286222 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
Be like I'm fast tilting to been obidient kiss

By the way, I'll like to know peter obi's stand on cryptocurrency and Bitcoin before I'll declare myself fully obidient or not

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
seankafor:

By the way, I'll like to know peter obi's stand on cryptocurrency and Bitcoin before I'll declare myself fully obidient or not
who are you supporting then?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
seankafor:

When you know what you are doing you are good but for newbie then there will be problem, big problem...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
BNB eyeing the $400 area.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
seankafor:

Who are you supporting between Atiku and Tinubu?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
Fastt:
Elon musk is buying back Twitter. Price has since jumped up. Doge is pumping with it. You know what that means for doge ecosystem.
Twitter bought!!
Time to reap.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
lrman:

Simple na..Buy dollars and keep...and when the price increases, you sell...

For example you can buy dollars for less than 750naira at the moment...then if by December the price reaches 900naira..you would have make up to 150naira per dollar as profit...if you bought $10000 , that means you will make up to 1.5million naira......Trust me the naira rate per dollar will keep increasing until further notice..

Earlier this year , dollar was around 550 naira ..imagine if you bought it at that price and kept it till this moment...that means you would have gained up to 200naira per dollar...And if you leave it till end of this year, you would even gain more...

It will reach 1000naira per dollar before election...it is simple

The rate at which prices of goods increases is higher than the so called profit you are talking about, so you ain't making profit in the real sense, you are only just trying to reduce the effect of inflation on your savings. Only investments with yield above the inflation rate is the surest inflation edge.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
Some will bite them fingers….

TRADED Tokens in 100 #BNBCHAIN Whale Wallets�

$BABYDOGE @BabyDogeCoin
� $RACA @RACA_3
� $STG @StargateFinance
$WAM @playWAM
$CHRP @chirpley
$GSTS @GunStar_io
$LINK @chainlink
$DOME @Everdome_io
$DOGE @dogecoin
$BABI @BabylonsNFT

https://twitter.com/bsc_daily/status/1585633895302635522?s=61&t=LMRzwloKhB7hItnvXfXICw

I’m short on hopium, any supplier here

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

your CBDC is transiting unto Bitcoins or Ethereum blockchain come 2023. And XRP will be used by banks to make international settlements in real-time.

Kasa!

While my CBN Governor is about reprinting the Naira

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
SaintUlot:

The rate at which prices of goods increases is higher than the so called profit you are talking about, so you ain't making profit in the real sense, you are only just trying to reduce the effect of inflation on your savings. Only investments with yield above the inflation rate is the surest inflation edge.
You completely missed the point; the fact is that when any asset, be it fiat, crypt0 coin, natural resources, etc, consistently shows considerable weakness against another, you assume the stronger asset and bet against the weaker one; that's what we call trading/investment. By so doing, you are earning in the stronger asset, while you spend using the weaker one.
The profit would be massive, and comfortably weather the inflation, no matter how high

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
SaintUlot:

You are correct but a lot of us do not know of any investment that can yield more than 30 percent every month. Better to protect your savings at the very least . If you know such a legit investment, I'm sure the house is open to learning from you.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
smi2021:

Apology accepted
Dis wan jest forr for granut tree grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2022
ChngedChnges:
Pls who can identify deflover's new monika grin grin cheesy grin
You bought this land next to his. What do I even know?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itohanmiwa: 5:27am On Oct 28, 2022
If we can convince more Nigerians to get on Binance and just save use up their naira savings to buy usdt, it will be very profitable to them as naira will continue going up until after the elections. This move will help federal govt in their fight against inflation.
P.S: Just leave it saved in usdt and that in itself is enough investment.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 5:39am On Oct 28, 2022
ChngedChnges:
Pls who can identify deflover's new monika grin grin cheesy grin

I wonder what u all want
I have given my TA
And the market is doing so
What do u want again
I should put my hand in the market and pull it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ChngedChnges(m): 6:39am On Oct 28, 2022
deflover:

I wonder what u all want
I have given my TA
What do u want again
grin cheesy grin cheesy
I'm just being caring na
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheboyGhost(m): 6:43am On Oct 28, 2022
Hello House I have this 920 Silver Jewelries and an 18k Earring for sale.

Hit me up if you are interested

WhatsApp::

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:44am On Oct 28, 2022
deflover:
Btc sell 19465 stop 20000 tp open

You mean like this rubbish...

deflover:

They lack understanding

They think these capitalist care
If they have to bomb America to.make a profit
They will do so
The world is controlled by a shadow government

Until people understand these things
They will keep thinking it's about support or resistance

Or this rubbish...

deflover:
Lol these clowns
So Dow Jones
Nasdaq
Gold
Btc
All hit a resistance
And UK prime minister resigns
How these people create news on support and resistance levels to control the market is so predictable grin grin

U need to be in the game for long to study these people and what they do

And this rubbish....so which news was created to make the crypto market go bullish for the last 48 hours ??...your own na to just dey cap nonsense...

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oluwapoju(m): 7:15am On Oct 28, 2022
sircatherine45:
House, I need your reviews on CALA. I don't feel comfortable signing up to their services.

They only registered with EFCC, but not with SEC Nigeria. That's why I am skeptical about it.
What's the work of EFCC?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 7:49am On Oct 28, 2022
deflover:

I wonder what u all want
I have given my TA

What do u want again
Like we are currently lanquishing in your acclaimed 14k ba?
Oqa shatap angry

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by coputa(m): 8:29am On Oct 28, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
If we can convince more Nigerians to get on Binance and just save use up their naira savings to buy usdt, it will be very profitable to them as naira will continue going up until after the elections. This move will help federal govt in their fight against inflation.
P.S: Just leave it saved in usdt and that in itself is enough investment.
how can one buy dollar in binance.and is it easy to sell it when you need your money

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:56am On Oct 28, 2022
lrman:

You mean like this rubbish...

Or this rubbish...

And this rubbish....so which news was created to make the crypto market go bullish for the last 48 hours ??...your own na to just dey cap nonsense...

I have learnt that between stimulus & response, there is this space or vacuum that give us good room to choose our response selectively out of love.

Let love lead

Good morning

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2022
About time...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
What's with the sudden interest in MATIC?
It wouldn't be such a bad idea for hodlers to bag some.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamblessed007: 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
Anyone heard of dexit network. Their Mainnet is tomorrow . It is a layer 1 Blockchain project, fully compatible with EVM and support smart contract functionality. The MC is about 4million. Over 80k transaction already completed on their chain. I will encourage you to go buy it and be well positioned for the next bull cycle. With their Blockchain, they offer developers up to 45% gas fees returned as reward.

Fund them on CMC and their telegram group. Good luck!

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
Multiple shorts in the market just in anticipation of downward correction had created resistance.
The support @$20,500 had saved the day for now, now we going to retest the $21,000 again.

Up up up….

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Up up up….

Damn!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by riseconsultancy(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
Buying usdt @750/$
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
facing alot currently, i have a lot of questions ranging through my head,... if someone could transfer all ur savings just by operating ur phone and not even with ur ATM at all,... then why are u saving ur cash in the bank someone stole my phone and transfer all the money i have easily, do u knw how security shiii i by pass before purchasing anything online with my account

NIGERIA banks are useless all of them

(1) (2) (3) ... (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: egbeocha(m), Superpack589 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.