Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3317275 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
Even if the below happens, in my eyes, the worst has already happened. What is left is something we're used to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
iLegendd:
Even if the below happens, in my eyes, the worst has already happened. What is left is something we're used to.
Yeah
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lalalista: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Elsueno:

Lmao, some of U overestimate d importance of Africans to U.S, they don't give a shyt about d humans living here, only d resources...The U.S would never change their currency beacuse of corruption in any country not to talk of Africagrin grin . Doing dat now, would accelerate d demise of dollar by 50%
we shall see. Got that info from a reliable source
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
lalalista:
Market going red again. Is it the right time to buy or we wait for more dip?
There is no right time to buy as there would always be room for more dips and pumps.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Bank transfer

Parser:

Where u able?

Not working using card
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by slysite4real(m): 12:57am On Nov 12, 2022
Hi,
Anybody have info about this ByTrade BTT coin? Is it legit?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noCAP(m): 2:09am On Nov 12, 2022
Abeg, is it still safe to keep money in binance? I have some good cash there and I fit die if anything do am. I don dey read about this ftx and Celsius saga, and my mind no fit rest. Make Una advice me o

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NozinoGroup: 2:10am On Nov 12, 2022
noCAP:
Abeg, is it still safe to keep money in binance? I have some good cash there and I fit die if anything do am. Make Una advice me o

Better send it to a wallet you have control over.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noCAP(m): 2:10am On Nov 12, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Better send it to a wallet you have control over.
which one you go suggest
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NozinoGroup: 2:15am On Nov 12, 2022
noCAP:
which one you go suggest

Any wallet you’re conversant with. Some people use blockchain app, some use trust wallet.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noCAP(m): 2:19am On Nov 12, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Any wallet you’re conversant with. Some people use blockchain app, some use trust wallet.
I understand trust wallet better. Make I transfer sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 3:32am On Nov 12, 2022
Is Naira falling again? Lol

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 5:38am On Nov 12, 2022
Icecream4U:
Is Naira falling again? Lol

If we talk now , they will say we hate Nigeria.. grin grin or that na we dey make naira fall...when e rise you did not say na we make am rise..hypocrite.....but whenever it falls
, instead of blaming your useless government with their rubbish policies , you will be blaming speculators..is there any country in the world where there are no forex trading speculators ? How did online forex trading come into existence?? Do you see the government of those countries refusing to take responsibilities for their own actions and start blaming it on speculators?? Why is it that it is in Nigeria that our government will never take responsibilities for their actions but will always blame speculators...una never ready to learn..

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 5:45am On Nov 12, 2022
noCAP:
I understand trust wallet better. Make I transfer sharp sharp

Shey Binance don publish all their crypto assets worth, something that no other exchange fit do
Well do as you plz but don't panick Binance is far transparent and non-political

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 6:05am On Nov 12, 2022
lrman:

If we talk now , they will say we hate Nigeria.. grin grin or that na we dey make naira fall...when e rise you did not say na we make am rise..hypocrite.....but whenever it falls
, instead of blaming your useless government with their rubbish policies , you will be blaming speculators..is there any country in the world where there are no forex trading speculators ? How did online forex trading come into existence?? Do you see the government of those countries refusing to take responsibilities for their own actions and start blaming it on speculators?? Why is it that it is in Nigeria that our government will never take responsibilities for their actions but will always blame speculators...una never ready to learn..

Na wa oh, it's now 743 naira, how can there be more demand on a Friday evening than throughout the week? This country is full of wonders, nothing wey we no go see again Our naira don dey more volatile than stocks during this last two weeks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:13am On Nov 12, 2022
Geovanni412:

Na wa oh, it's now 743 naira, how can there be more demand on a Friday evening than throughout the week? This country is full of wonders, nothing wey we no go see again Our naira don dey more volatile than stocks during this last two weeks.

And Instead of them to channel their energy to bad governance, they will be busy blaming an average chinedu with 1000 usdt that is not even up to 1% of what some government officials are embezzling and they use the money to buy usd and keep or they buy crypto to hide the money or they use the money to invest into real estate to cover their tracks...because putting the money in their bank account would be a red flag..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:22am On Nov 12, 2022
yo niqqa, e get wetin u go like to do ? bcox with all ur amadioha, i dey expect u to do sumtin oooo. e go pain me sha if dt is all....

what is bigger than you is bigger than you man.. Ekun le mi, ekute like you cant scare me off this forum.

grin grin grin
Mynameis007:

Na your Lagos be this, abi?
You fvcked with the wrong entity.
I go mess you up.

Your laughter, banters and insults will soon turn to agony.
Just give it time.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SHINJA: 6:22am On Nov 12, 2022
lrman:

And Instead of them to channel their energy to bad governance, they will be busy blaming an average chinedu with 1000 usdt that is not even up to 1% of what some government officials are embezzling and they use the money to buy usd and keep or they buy crypto to hide the money or they use the money to invest into real estate to cover their tracks...because putting the money in their bank account would be a red flag..

What do you suggest? Should I hold my dollar till it reach 820 dollar or sell now ..
I bought at 820 dollar...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:27am On Nov 12, 2022
SHINJA:

What do you suggest? Should I hold my dollar till it reach 820 dollar or sell now ..

Do whatever you want with it......but why not just use your dollar to buy a good crypto that is underpriced...then you would make profits when the bullish market starts for such crypto...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SHINJA: 6:31am On Nov 12, 2022
lrman:

Do whatever you want with it......but why not just use your dollar to buy a good crypto that is underpriced...then you would make profits when the bullish market starts for such crypto...

Ok thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 6:57am On Nov 12, 2022
I have been in Crypto since 2015 and the events i have seen in the past months, most especially this week's event are worst i have seen.

This bear market is much worst that any other bear market, the news are worst that any other.

Winter is here and the night will dark and long.

Please stay safe.

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mynameis007(m): 6:59am On Nov 12, 2022
DenreleDave:
yo niqqa, e get wetin u go like to do ? bcox with all ur amadioha, i dey expect u to do sumtin oooo. e go pain me sha if dt is all....

what is bigger than you is bigger than you man.. Ekun le mi, ekute like you cant scare me off this forum.

grin grin grin

SCAM/Yahoo-yahoo/fraudulent alert:
Name: Aderele David
Moniker: Denreledave
Mobile: 08166605471
Occupatuon: common thief/crypto scammer.

In your best interest, It is advised that every NL member should avoid any kind of dealings with this scammer, no matter whatever he claims to sell online.
Deal with him at your peril.
You've been warned.

Below is his FB profile.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mynameis007(m): 7:00am On Nov 12, 2022
DenreleDave:

grin grin grin
I know you're bothered, but na small small.
We will get there.
Just relax.
No rush.

Note: the first wave of attack is to mess up your online reputation.
By the time you begin to see your pictures and details online, not just on NL, na then you go understand the gravity of what this is.

You may not understand now, due to your sheer ignorance, but by the time it matters, you will look for this moniker to beg so I can take down those posts, but you won't find it anymore.
The internet never forgets.

Pride goes before a fall.
You go learn.

grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 7:07am On Nov 12, 2022
Mynameis007:

Moniker: Denreledave
Mobile: 08166605471

In your best interest, It is advised that every NL member should avoid any kind of dealings with this scammer, no matter whatever he claims to sell online.
You've been warned.

Below is his FB profile.

Can you imagine...This is the idiot that will be insulting those that can feed him for years...all because this is the Internet and not offline....with his face like disabled lizard...

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 7:09am On Nov 12, 2022
SHINJA:

You are always good with dollar than Naira.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 7:14am On Nov 12, 2022
For those that always love to leave their assets on exchanges.. be careful.. never trust any exchange 100%...

FTX was the third largest crypto exchange by volume yet that did not stop them from experiencing the problems they experienced.. safety first before profits...

Anything can happen at the crypto space.. even the so called binance , kucoin , coinbase can also experience such someday...nobody can be too sure of anything in the crypto world..

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ngadaAwo: 7:19am On Nov 12, 2022
DenreleDave:

grin grin grin
shatap Adenrele
you should be talking about your next meal

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2022
Mynameis007:

Moniker: Denreled
Mobile: 0816660547

You've been warned.

Below is his FB profile.

I expect you to do more than this boy.. is this all what your amadioha can do ? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2022
lrman:

Can you imagine...This is the idiot that will be insulting those that can feed him for years...all because this is the Internet and not offline....with his face like disabled lizard...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:05am On Nov 12, 2022
bro this is too small to deter me, you know how many people don do this for this nairaland. E don tey, all this fake online stuff cant stop me boy. U dont even know smiley smiley smiley smiley
Mynameis007:

I know you're bothered, but na small small.
We will get there.
Just relax.
No rush.

Note: the first wave of attack is to mess up your online reputation.
By the time you begin to see your pictures and details online, not just on NL, na then you go understand the gravity of what this is.

You may not understand now, due to your sheer ignorance, but by the time it matters, you will look for this moniker to beg so I can take down those posts, but you won't find it anymore.
The internet never forgets.

Pride goes before a fall.
You go learn.

grin

i was expecting you to come find me and beat the he ll outta of me, i didnt know dt na dt small thing u go do. i expect sumtin better man..

Is amadioha powerless to fight for you?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:11am On Nov 12, 2022
You shall not pros per if you want evil for our country and if you have pros pered b4 with this country resources and you still want this country to fail, you shall go from grace to grass . all ur accumulated success shall be next to nothing......except u stop wishing bad for nigeria

lrman:

(1) (2) (3) ... (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: maightoguy, sonymax16(m), Elliotwaveforec, Chikacha, iLegendd(m), blackdodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.