Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3278958 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) (2902) ... (3635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
During this bear market, I will achieve my goal of having
1) 1 round BTC
2)2 round ETH
3) At least 100 solana
4) 40 pieces of $Tsla
5) 1000 of another thing I won't mention

And that's all, I do not care if anybody is making ×1000, lol. I just want to preserve my capital and mental health now

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lalalista: 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
Kingsteve:

What pump?
You mean the bounce at support?

Should we place a bet?
If BTC goes below 17k before the year runs out, then I'd quit this thread for good.
If it doesn't...you quit this thread for good?

I'm done trying to make people on here to understand the importance of good TA.

What you say?
I hope you have quit the thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yellowblack: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
lalalista:
I hope you have quit the thread

I like kingsteven

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bitcoin: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
Born2conquer:
1) 1 round BTC
2)2 round ETH
3) At least 100 solana
4) 40 pieces of $Tsla

And that's all, I do not care if anybody is making ×1000, lol. I just want to preserve my capital and mental health now

Very smart. Now that's exactly how to approach crypto. Also consider storing your coins in a cold wallet if you haven't already. I hope you achieve your goals.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
Bitcoin:

Very smart. Now that's exactly how to approach crypto. Also consider storing your coins in a cold wallet if you haven't already. I hope you achieve your goals.
I use a decentralized wallet for now, I do not trust cold wallet because I am kinda careless.

Make I no go lose the drive.

2)i am 80% close to achieving the goals, yet to have any solana yet though because I am still kinda skeptical
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Holla911(m): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
Omobola121:
Denrele ooooo you no dey rest ni..

See what you don't understand is so far you're into E-CURRENCY business, secretly you will always pray for $ to increase even though it is a detriment to our own currency.

But have you asked who is to blame?

Is it ordinary citizen like me or those in power that 95% of their saving is in foreign currencies?

In every thing, always look for opportunity.

I bought $800 worth of usdt at the rate of 680. 48hrs after, same $ was trading around 765. I sold the $800 I bought earlier today at the rate of 763 ( within 48hrs, I made profit of 66,400 without stressing myself)

I'm still waiting for $ to come down small, buy and resell again.

What I'm saying is this, you can't fight for Nigeria. Fight for yourself, your survival, your financial breakthrough, safety etc...

[b][/b]
If everybody share your sentimental view about life, I bet you won't have the peace of mind to enjoy your loots.
If you cant be patriotic to a better nigeria, I expect you relocate and do without anything that concerns nigeria and that includes her legal tender hence you pass as enemy of the country.
You are happy about the suffering of others yet you carry your bible on Sunday or go to mosque on Friday to portray a godly person.
Sit down and think about your life and see life beyond greed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
Your rant doesn’t makes sense to me. You can share your opinion without attacking me personally like I caused your frustration.

And how do I become a patriotic Nigerian? I don’t cheat my fellow Nigerians, i don’t carry guns, I don’t kidnap, I help others if I have the capacity, I carry out my basic responsibilities like voting etc…

If you don’t want to be more frustrated in the coming years, I would implore you to vote for PETER OBI…BE OBIDIENT OTHERWISE YOU NEVER SEE CHUMTHING.

I could have wait for $ to get back to 400 Naira so I can prove my patriotic spirit. Yeye!

Holla911:

[b][/b]
If everybody share your sentimental view about life, I bet you won't have the peace of mind to enjoy your loots.
If you cant be patriotic to a better nigeria, I expect you relocate and do without anything that concerns nigeria and that includes her legal tender hence you pass as enemy of the country.
You are happy about the suffering of others yet you carry your bible on Sunday or go to mosque on Friday to portray a godly person.
Sit down and think about your life and see life beyond greed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
Born2conquer:
1) 1 round BTC
2)2 round ETH
3) At least 100 solana
4) 40 pieces of $Tsla

Legend!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
Kingsteve:

Una no dey rest?
There is no 13k, 14k or even 15k.
If BTC price drops to any of those levels this year, I will stop posting here.

What you guys don't know and will never know, until you decide to know is that 17K was the yearly low.

If BTC price was ever going to drop below that 17k, it was when the CPI was at an all time high at 9.1% in July.
I repeat...BTC isn't going below that 17k this year, and I doubt it will next year.

Until you lot learn how to read the charts properly, you will continue with this fear mongering, which causes a ripple effect to other gullible traders, making them to panic sell at huge losses.

Sometimes when I read the comments on here, I shake my head in utter disbelief, because majority of you haven't got what it takes to be seasoned, consistent and pro traders.

Any small decline, everyone goes into panic mode.
Abeg, no offense, but the fear mongering on here is just annoying.

I remember when I started posting on this thread, and I said for one to be a consistent trader, it also requires some special kind of talent.
I was attacked for that comment, but some, if not majority of you guys keep proving me right!
Smh

for one to be a consistent trader, it also requires some special kind of talent.
Yes, sir I agree with you. Talents in skills and especially, IQ. Trading isn’t for idiots or dummies.

When a white flag is waved in the air, the enemy's announcing their capitulation.
Capitulation simply refers to that period when a strong selling activity takes place so that investors gives up their positions to sell their holdings as at the speed of light as possible. We have seen that happen already in this sphere.

the retail miners capitulated too already, and bankruptcy is ensuing among the big retail miners.

The BTC history has it that a miner’s capitulation marks the bottom of drop in BTC price.

BTC already bottomed. But the FTX crisis is doing or had done more damage than needed at this point. Anymore pressure than necessary would be hazardous.

NOTE:
Crisis has always proven to be a window to create opportunities.
Look through this window (crisis) carefully, and create your own opportunities. Financial destinies are birthed or re-birthed in crisis.

#Babydoge, #SHIB, #DOGE, #VET #HOT, #LINK, #HFT, #LUNC

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
This thread was truly ruined.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:
I have been in Crypto since 2015 and the events i have seen in the past months, most especially this week's event are worst i have seen.

This bear market is much worst that any other bear market, the news are worst that any other.

Winter is here and the night will dark and long.

Please stay safe.

Thanks man. Can't wait for the bear market and your calls to start printing that dough.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
Fastt:

Be there laughing. grin I'm always against the crowd.
I don go by SOL at 15 usd. ReDownloaded the Steph app. As I never used the first time cos the SOL was at 130 then which I thought was too costly.

As the bear market dey long so. Make I dey run dey go. Gain more gst. Who knows , during bull whether the coin will go back or not. If the investment go, no wahala.

Plz who is still running in this thread. grin. ABI all of Una don hibernate.
Let me start and see whether is still profitable. Cos I know the app get a lot of bag holders cheesy
The market can burn!!! This is the time for us millionaires. We rest during bull market but work during the bear market.

Real talk my guy. I'm taking all the shots now with the hope of laughter in the future

Still on the matter
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
Born2conquer:
1) 1 round BTC
2)2 round ETH
3) At least 100 solana
4) 40 pieces of $Tsla

This is a heavy bag even at current prices. Well done.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 11:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
Na jackie Chan full this thread now. 1day 2figthers.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 12:12am On Nov 13, 2022
armadeo:

This is a heavy bag even at current prices. Well done.
Thanks boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 12:14am On Nov 13, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Yes, sir I agree with you. Talents in skills and especially, IQ. Trading isn’t for idiots or dummies.

When a white flag is waved in the air, the enemy's announcing their capitulation.
Capitulation simply refers to that period when a strong selling activity takes place so that investors gives up their positions to sell their holdings as at the speed of light as possible. We have seen that happen already in this sphere.

the retail miners capitulated too already, and bankruptcy is ensuing among the big retail miners.

The BTC history has it that a miner’s capitulation marks the bottom of drop in BTC price.

BTC already bottomed. But the FTX crisis is doing or had done more damage than needed at this point. Anymore pressure than necessary would be hazardous.

NOTE:
Crisis has always proven to be a window to create opportunities.
Look through this window (crisis) carefully, and create your own opportunities. Financial destinies are birthed or re-birthed in crisis.

#Babydoge, #SHIB, #DOGE, #VET #HOT, #LINK, #HFT, #LUNC
You have great trust in babydoge?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 12:47am On Nov 13, 2022
Yeah the Nigerian government and CBN are really working... undecided

From 720 naira to 789naira per dollar within 24 hours.....can't you see that they are really working...yeye

Can't you see that a dollar will be 300naira soon... undecided

Look at the money flow index of the usdt/ngn.. the demands for dollars via naira is more than the supply of the dollar itself....when demand is higher than supply , what happens ?? Your guess is as good as mine..you did basic economics at secondary school na...the price skyrocket...

Better face reality and stop acting all emotional...

As long as your government do not have a good economical and financial plan , as long as imports is 90% and exports is 10% , as long as your politicians keep embezzling money, as long as money laundering continues , as long as corruption keeps happening.. the naira will keep falling...it is the reality...if you like don't face reality and be forming one nonsense patriotic Nigerian.. the same patriotic Nigerian that is supporting tinubu...nonsense..

Keep importing everything and be expecting magic to happen to your currency...

Ask yourself this question.. bag of imported rice was 45k when the dollar was 900naira..when the price of dollar came down to 690naira..why didn't the price of that same bag of rice come down too ??

Keep defending the nonsense government and be claiming patriotic Nigerian.. I pity you ...better face reality and vote for a better leader..not all this rubbish people in government at the moment..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 1:09am On Nov 13, 2022
Born2conquer:

You have great trust in babydoge?

Why do you think a babydoge Ambassador.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 3:13am On Nov 13, 2022
Mynameis007:

No, if na you insulted me, then it's understandable because of the harsh criticism and names I've called you, and trust me, I will take it.
But who be this guy wey just crawl out from his cave and decided to throw insults at me, for something that has absolutely nothing to do with him.
Do you know why he did it?
He did it because he thinks he has a reputation for being the vawulence guy for this thread.

But I go change that narrative.
Even if I no succeed in carrying out the other plans I have for him, I will be happy to leave him with scars that will remain online for eternity.

This na just the beginning.
Abi em think say em be Mr. Vawulence?
We go see na.

Just leave him be
Please it's ok
Take am say na me insult u abeg
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by imbless: 3:15am On Nov 13, 2022
Naira will drop to at least 850/$ before the end of this month and even more higher in the coming months, see a country that someone is defending, a country that CBN gives dollar to top businesses and gives a middle finger to the common man, the Bdc's is been run by people in government, even banks do dollar arbitrage on top of the useless 20 usd card limit, no bank in Nigeria charge below 490/$ when u used their cards for online purchases....
If CBN stops manipulating official naira/$ rate, we will see that naira will loose value remarkably.
How do u expect Nigerians to put their trust in a country that the government policy is meant to impoverish the masses the more.
You want Nigerians to be more patriotic, but here you are supporting a presidential candidate who can't provide the proof of how he got his money.

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 3:21am On Nov 13, 2022
Born2conquer:
1) 1 round BTC
2)2 round ETH
3) At least 100 solana
4) 40 pieces of $Tsla

With u no wan mention the 1000
Na only u wan be billionaire
U no dey try
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by June15(m): 4:35am On Nov 13, 2022
I want to sell my trust wallet USDT.. WhatsApp: 0,9,1,5,8,4,8,7,5,1,9

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itohanmiwa: 4:51am On Nov 13, 2022
Now that bitcoin is going according tp plan, i know so many people will lose their hard earned money, well here's another good news because if you follow trends and gov't news, you'll get this clarity about Buhari's promise to make #1=$1.
WARNING: practice the art of frugality because naira will be very valuable in the coming months. We have to destroy to build and so far the destruction is complete and the building is in motion. Don't bother quoting me cos i won't reply.
P.S: JAGABAN....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by leo047: 5:02am On Nov 13, 2022
June15:
I want to sell my trust wallet USDT.. WhatsApp: 0,9,1,5,8,4,8,7,5,1,9
scammer beware
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 13, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
Now that bitcoin is going according tp plan, i know so many people will lose their hard earned money, well here's another good news because if you follow trends and gov't news, you'll get this clarity about Buhari's promise to make #1=$1.
WARNING: practice the art of frugality because naira will be very valuable in the coming months. We have to destroy to build and so far the destruction is complete and the building is in motion. Don't bother quoting me cos i won't reply.
This should be posted in the joke section, not here or any other thread...

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 6:08am On Nov 13, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
Hmmm
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ChngedChnges(m): 6:20am On Nov 13, 2022
In the other news, TWT broke ATH grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:35am On Nov 13, 2022
ChngedChnges:
In the other news, TWT broke ATH grin grin

Two years ago the price was around $0.11 , with 100,000 naira you would have gotten 1,113 TWT at that time ..... if you decided to sell it at this moment, that same 1,113 TWT will give you more than $1,800 at the current price...$1,800 is more than 1.3million naira at the current dollar/naira rate....crypto still remains the most profitable investment and the most risky kind of investment...

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmex45(m): 6:55am On Nov 13, 2022
Hello investors in the house Between currency abitrage and crypto abitrage, which one is more profitable.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 6:56am On Nov 13, 2022
I no understand the continuous ranging of btc but I know most 70% of the time it ranges, price normally drops lower. I no sabi TA or FA grin but monitoring market sentiment. We need guidance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ChngedChnges(m): 6:57am On Nov 13, 2022
lrman:

Two years ago the price was around $0.11 , with 100,000 naira you would have gotten 1,113 TWT at that time ..... if you decided to sell it at this moment, that same 1,113 TWT will give you more than $1,800 at the current price...$1,800 is more than 1.3million naira at the current dollar/naira rate....crypto still remains the most profitable investment and the most risky kind of investment...

TWT is a silent moving coin and will get to $10 with time
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FoolishBoy419: 7:34am On Nov 13, 2022
DenreleDave:

Thank you. I don't know why people are praying for calamity against naija

Any one praying dt our naira should slump, his investment will slump in jesus name. Bcox u r rich, you want hoard money so dt it will become hard for others, may your business run down if you ever pray for naira to get worse... Amen

You guys need to chill out. While a devalued Naira would definitely affect us all, it is only logical for some of us to pray for Naira's depreciation. Business is all about selfishness and everyone is trying to make more money.

It's like blaming mechanics for wanting more people to have spoilt vehicles or a doctor for wanting more sickness in the land or street food vendors for hoping to have more hungry people in the marketplace. Whenever there's a holdup along Zaria-Kaduna highway, I always see villagers goig there with cold water and soft drinks to sell to travellers bcause that's an opportunity for them. Morally, I believe they all wish well for everyone but at the end of the day, they need these problems to EAT!

As long as they are not the ones rendering the naira valueless, your energy should be more focused on the government because along with bandits, yahoo boys, and terrorists, they are the most unpatriotic set of people in Nigeria. Someone like Andrew Yakubu had no problem hiding up to 40 million dollars in soakaways. Dasuki and the likes of Baba-Kusa (who'd "spent" 1.5 BILLION Naira on PRAYERS For Nigeria against terrorism) are all free people today with little chances of ever going to jail. The government would never jail them because they know they are doing their own currently too.

Even at international level, we can clearly see how the developed countries are aiding our corrupt leaders. It's because when those leaders steal, they hide the funds in their banks and that means more development for them at our expense. But should we blame them or should the blame go to the leaders themselves and we that have refused to take action against them? I will leave that for you to answer.

As long as people are making clean, legitimate money online, they have every right to hope for a weaker naira no matter how wrong it might seem to you. Every calamity is an opportunity for some people.

NB: I make most of my money offline and a devalued naira would certainly not benefit my business.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) (2902) ... (3635) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: pafra(m), OgogoroFreak(m), ixyi(m), rilwan09, Tohmey(m), Assetosky(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.