Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3278637 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) ... (3635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Siberia01:
later they will create premium channel abi
lwkmd 4hhere, u knw their format aje grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
Robnectar:
lol..... some peepz no get chill at all for here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bossman Nectar.

Greetings
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by loucbou: 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
Check: t h e n e w g l o b a l r e s e r v e. c o m

Earn, invest and have peace, + loan opportunities
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FairValue(m): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
Is there an app that accepts Naira deposit and allows withdrawal to Neteller?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
loucbou:
Check: t h e n e w g l o b a l r e s e r v e. c o m

Earn, invest and have peace, + loan opportunities

Mtchewwwwwwww
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
Now that we’ve got some soft CPI & soft PPI, that’s good news.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lalalista: 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
Don’t get too excited…. They lay ambush
when saying something, say what people will understand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tonyblaze89: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
Siberia01:
later they will create premium channel abi
Lolzz.. u know how they operate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Clinton4518: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
Baby doge is listing on binance!!.
Thoughts?.
Think FOMO would cause a price surge.Time to barge?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Clinton4518:
Baby doge is listing on binance!!.
Thoughts?.
Think FOMO would cause a price surge.Time to barge?

Hmmmmmm. Interesting.

Anyway let's see how that goes.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StarGraphicX: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
twosquare:
Convert to stable coin (USDT), then wait for it to go down again and buy low...anyway, what do I know. Disclaimer: This is not financial advice. grin grin
lol so Usdt is stable. I bought at 850. Till today it has not gotten back there. grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mike8804: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
Felixamos:

I got the email too and was surprised myself..
bun..dle was using it first, they introduced it to bina..nce
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
USDT is stable and pegged to the dollar...but you are using the Naira to judge it...our currency sef na like crypto...up and down and volatile.

As for the 850, it is now N800 today...so, let's watch...it may go past that to 900 and later still fall to 650/680...so...know when to buy, know when to hold, and know when to pick race and sell as if herdsman dey chase you.
StarGraphicX:
lol so Usdt is stable. I bought at 850. Till today it has not gotten back there. grin
Let's wait and see the coming weeks. It has

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ALTERNATEID: 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
BlockFi is about to file for bankruptcy. We going down again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2berich: 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Get ready!!!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StarGraphicX: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
twosquare:
USDT is stable and pegged to the dollar...but you are using the Naira to judge it...our currency sef na like crypto...up and down and volatile.

As for the 850, it is now N800 today...so, let's watch...it may go past that to 900 and later still fall to 650/680...so...know when to buy, know when to hold, and know when to pick race and sell as if herdsman dey chase you.
True. Not feeling it sha. Cause I am trading with it and I have made more than what I loss when I bought 850

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
twosquare:

grin grin grin Rotfl
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
Iroyin yajoyajo: Wells Fargo, Citigroup and 10 banks to launch an experimental digital dollar pilot with Fed. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
The FUDs ain't having much effect on the market...

It's getting greener

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
Siberia01:
The FUDs ain't having much effect on the market...

It's getting greener
You noticed.. something is going on that is not public yet.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Please can someone tell me how long it takes to get court order to revise a transaction made erroneously. Today,I mistakenly made a payment to an unknown account as it looks alike to the intended account i was supposed to make payment to.
Please if u hv contact of how u got the court order , kindly share.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
Icecream4U:
12k is still high. Why not buy when it dips to 2k?

That’s still higher o. Me I’m waiting to buy @$500 by December.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
Spend some time learning about the many available crypto currencies, coins, alts, or tokens. Explore the blockchain and the holochain technology. And read the white paper for a project even before making a decision on an investment. It’s quite important.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by afam4life(m): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
Enyinne:
Please can someone tell me how long it takes to get court order to revise a transaction made erroneously. Today,I mistakenly made a payment to an unknown account as it looks alike to the intended account i was supposed to make payment to.
Please if u hv contact of how u got the court order , kindly share.

Tomorrow morning, walk down to the court and asks questions.

But the way Nigeria is, it will takes you only if the person that owned the account that you wrongly paid funds into, have a good heart. If not, there is nothing the court can do about it.

Again, go and complain to your account officer on this issue. They will give you a form to fill. If the money is still in that account by month ends, it will be reversed to you.

Also, if the transaction is within the same bank. You may likely succeed in getting the funds back. And you must pass through your account officer. If not, it is 50-50. Just pray that GRACE follow you.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
Its from Stanbic ibtc to Fidelity bank plc . I will go to the bank tomorrow morning as when it was noticed, the bank hv already closed but i called the customer care to report the case so the money can be on hold . If anyone got his court order earlier through any means , abeg connect me .
afam4life:

But the way Nigeria is, it will takes you only if the person that owned the account that you wrongly paid funds into, have a good heart. If not, there is nothing the court can do about it.

Again, go and complain to your account officer on this issue. They will give you a form to fill. If the money is still in that account by month ends, it will be reversed to you.

Also, if the transaction is within the same bank. You may likely succeed in getting the funds back. And you must pass through your account officer. If not, it is 50-50. Just pray that GRACE follow you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
Its Stanbic ibtc bank to fidelity bank
afam4life:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by afam4life(m): 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
Enyinne:
Its from Stanbic ibtc to Fidelity bank plc . I will go to the bank tomorrow morning as when it was noticed, the bank hv already closed but i called the customer care to report the case so the money can be on hold . If anyone got his court order earlier through any means , abeg connect me .

There is nothing customer service will do. You sounds like you still learning how the bank system works.

Let your account officer connect with fidelity bank on your behalf. But it do takes hours though.

Secondly, pray that the person that owned the account, should be a good person and still alive.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 12:04am On Nov 16, 2022
Enyinne:
You are supposed to report the transaction to your bank. Only your bank can instruct them to put the money on hold.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 12:47am On Nov 16, 2022
I hv reported to my bank
Icecream4U:
You are supposed to report the transaction to your bank. Only your bank can instruct them to put the money on hold.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 12:49am On Nov 16, 2022
Thats why am looking who has gotten court order in such a case so i can know how he or she got it and how fast .
afam4life:

There is nothing customer service will do. You sounds like you still learning how the bank system works.

Let your account officer connect with fidelity bank on your behalf. But it do takes hours though.

Secondly, pray that the person that owned the account, should be a good person and still alive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) ... (3635) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Alfredex(m), Cacyy(f), dotunibrahim7(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.