Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3372288 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) ... (3678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Goldbw122:
There's a big problem that I am encountering, when I trade like today, I will be going around around in circles making profit and losing the profit at the same time, is like am not at the good side of the trading, which is not a favourable trade, can someone help me out... I just love futures and that sector have show me dirty... I feel like spot is slow in profit..

The market is choppy...no stress yourself egbon. You fit wait till December 14 and resume trading or look at what went wrong and try again.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
I think you don't know when to exit...or how did you lose your profit? Is it that you're hoping that the profit already made will go higher?
Goldbw122:
There's a big problem that I am encountering, when I trade like today, I will be going around around in circles making profit and losing the profit at the same time, is like am not at the good side of the trading, which is not a favourable trade, can someone help me out... I just love futures and that sector have show me dirty... I feel like spot is slow in profit..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VIPAFRICAN(m): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
Is the dollar going to rise again??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
Sure...but like I said a month back, or weeks ago, it will fluctuate between 750 - 800. When we enter New Year, there is bound to be a slight increase. However, for this Christmas, I am not sure. It depends on what the sellers decide to do. If they refuse to sell the dollar until they receive new notes, there is bound to be an artificial increase. I just hope the disbursement is well-managed.
VIPAFRICAN:
Is the dollar going to rise again??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omenyi1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Guys I was trapped when BNB rose high recently. I was trapped at 314. Before I woke the following day it went down to 292. I'm surprised it didn't follow btc to rise now... What should I do. Will BNB likely go up to 310 again this year?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rainbow10: 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
Omenyi1:
Guys I was trapped when BNB rose high recently. I was trapped at 314. Before I woke the following day it went down to 292. I'm surprised it didn't follow btc to rise now... What should I do. Will BNB likely go up to 310 again this year?
Sell it,
Then eat your money shikina.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 12:00am On Dec 06, 2022
We can't answer that nor do we know. What I normally do is convert to a coin like BTC to make up for the loss when it is appreciating...

Top gainers today will likely not be top gainers tomorrow. Top losers today may be top gainers tomorrow...so is the life of the crypto and even stock trade. Just know how to move between profitable & reputable coins...not shitcoins.

It's at 288 presently, among the top-volume coins. With the looks, it may go to 300, but 314...tsk tsk...can't say...if it goes back to that, then be prepared for 350. This is not financial advice anyway.

Omenyi1:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lalalista: 12:45am On Dec 06, 2022
We sell brand new laptops, desktops and printers of any make. Our office is at Ikeja. Pm me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by InvertedHammer: 6:59am On Dec 06, 2022
Goldbw122:
/

You are day trading ---a venture style that has 90% fail rate on the long term. Why are you doing this to yourself?

/
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itohanmiwa: 7:53am On Dec 06, 2022
Enyinne:
Story , did u compliment the effort or did u bring any here to share . Nothing tangible from u but always first to tackle and castigate .
Leave that doyin01 na jealously Dey worry am.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 8:11am On Dec 06, 2022
Itohanmiwa:

Did you finally connect with deflover.. undecided your brother deflover is wanted... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/

You are day trading ---a venture style that has 90% fail rate on the long term. Why are you doing this to yourself?

/

I see that now, I have tried different strategy and I watch some YouTube video and I have not seen one millioniare there that said that he trade futures successfully and make it, no one, so some months ago I bag "lblock" on mexc, right now is nothing but one day it will be on a high level, on thing I have seen spot do in is that your money will not disappear if you don't sell, if you hold, but for futures when it is gone it is gone that is one said thing about it and the leverage part is just so bad..

Comrade, in spot time the of baging coins is very important on spot, when is the right time to buy, I really want to try this spot because it is the one that seems like a real investment right now, future are for expert, that is just their world, not mine .

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by konfusedgee(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2022
Goldbw122:

I see that now, I have tried different strategy and I watch some YouTube video and I have not seen one millioniare there that said that he trade futures successfully and make it, no one, so some months ago I bag "lblock" on mexc, right now is nothing but one day it will be on a high level, on thing I have seen spot do in is that your money will not disappear if you don't sell, if you hold, but for futures when it is gone it is gone that is one said thing about it and the leverage part is just so bad..

Comrade, in spot time the of baging coins is very important on spot, when is the right time to buy, I really want to try this spot because it is the one that seems like a real investment right now, future are for expert, that is just their world, not mine .

When I see statements like this I just laugh... Bro people are balling in futures,,, you have never seen a profitable futures trader in your small world doesn't mean they don't exist,,, I'm very sure you haven't seen diamonds with your naked eye,, so does that mean they don't exist?

Your style is confusing,, are you an investor or are you a trader/Scalper?? Pick one and be good at it,,,, that Iblock sef would turn to nothing if you not careful, ask Luna and all other shitcoins that have turn to dust

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2022
grin Meself know
Itohanmiwa:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 9:18am On Dec 06, 2022
konfusedgee:

When I see statements like this I just laugh... Bro people are balling in futures,,, you have never seen a profitable futures trader in your small world doesn't mean they don't exist,,, I'm very sure you haven't seen diamonds with your naked eye,, so does that mean they don't exist?

Your style is confusing,, are you an investor or are you a trader/Scalper?? Pick one and be good at it,,,, that Iblock sef would turn to nothing if you not careful, ask Luna and all other shitcoins that have turn to dust

Am not saying that I have not seen profit, nope, trust me I have seen but the profit gets eaten up during the process of trading, about lblock I just bought the coin on spot and forget that one, sometimes the strategy that I use for scalping will just be good for that day and the next but as time goes on the strategy will be against me.. which is not favourable... That is the issue I want to address at the main time, you are a scalper how do you keep on making profit with less loss?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 9:21am On Dec 06, 2022
Goldbw122:

Forget about the gurus - all the answers you need are already in your subconscious. Think about this - how can a boy who never went to engineering school sit down and design a working car prototype and other machinery like satellites etc?
Try and read this book: The Power of your subconscious mind by Joseph Murphy.It's on libgen.is. You'll know the answer to your trading problem and many other business problems you may face if you read the book.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 9:26am On Dec 06, 2022
Baba Dey come dinner for nite now… behold the self acclaimed mighty has fallen.., deflover

Anyways who is shorting BNx with me

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 9:38am On Dec 06, 2022
cmoney22222:
Baba Dey come dinner for nite now… behold the self acclaimed mighty has fallen.., deflover

Anyways who is shorting BNx with me

grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 9:38am On Dec 06, 2022
Well, in my lil mind I can just ask , do you have a daily target to make?

Goldbw122:

Am not saying that I have not seen profit, nope, trust me I have seen but the profit gets eaten up during the process of trading, about lblock I just bought the coin on spot and forget that one, sometimes the strategy that I use for scalping will just be good for that day and the next but as time goes on the strategy will be against me.. which is not favourable... That is the issue I want to address at the main time, you are a scalper how do you keep on making profit with less loss?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bmaster(m): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2022
if deflover stopped coming online cos of $100,truly nobody should be trusted again on this thread

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by HardMirror(m): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2022
Bmaster:
based on people's testifications about you being a scam,and having fall a victim of scam before in the past,I hereby called the mods on you.

Cc
lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
nlfpmod.
I got his bank account frozen we may proceed to get his phone details and use his family to track him

He collected 63k from me and he had better watch his back because palmpay has promissed to assit us in providing his phone details and others the police would use in tracking him and his associates

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 10:05am On Dec 06, 2022
Geovanni412:

Forget about the gurus - all the answers you need are already in your subconscious. Think about this - how can a boy who never went to engineering school sit down and design a working car prototype and other machinery like satellites etc?
Try and read this book: The Power of your subconscious mind by Joseph Murphy.It's on libgen.is. You'll know the answer to your trading problem and many other business problems you may face if you read the book.
Thanks comrade

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2022
Bmaster:
if deflover stopped coming online cos of $100,truly nobody should be trusted again on this thread

He will come back, Sha he can't just disappear like that, at least he has a image to protect.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 10:19am On Dec 06, 2022
Update on deflover guys

This was at the zoom meeting last night. He's currently 70% into the target of $2k

Relax fam, our popxxy no won deflover deflower the 100 bucks grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 10:48am On Dec 06, 2022
If deflover wins this challenge, I am selling my father's house, cars, laptops and phones so he can double it for me. It seems my dream of being a billionaire is about to be real. No dash our hope. You are our heroo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 10:59am On Dec 06, 2022
Hi
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 11:33am On Dec 06, 2022
If def win the contest I go share 1000 usdt in naria to everyone here . So we have 2900$ to share. Detty decemeber. On one condition, I will have to analyze the trading stats… I need to check something

SUPERPACK:
If deflover wins this challenge, I am selling my father's house, cars, laptops and phones so he can double it for me. It seems my dream of being a billionaire is about to be real. No dash our hope. You are our heroo.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jef4u: 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
cmoney22222:
If def win the contest I go share 1000 usdt in naria to everyone here . So we have 2900$ to share. Detty decemeber. On one condition, I will have to analyze the trading stats… I need to check something

He has already violated the terms of the challenge by topping up his account.

I highly doubted if he can come through because of the pressure and the size of the capital

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) ... (3678) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: santos123(m), iHaveMadeiT2, Ethereum and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.