Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3318986 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Less than 40 hours to end 2022 , if you survived 2022 , you deserve to dance and celebrate...May 2023 be a great year for us....amen...ire oooo...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2022

Truth is, we all had our hope high, until, the lover of chaos, woke hit the bells...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Chikacha:

don't be surprised that this our OP dey inside dey look you like JJC. Two fit dey, Mazinewmoney fit follow dey that your circle sef dey look you like JJC ma sef.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Please how can someone buy usdt without Nigerian banks freezing your account?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
Doyin , i sent u message. Kindly respond.
Thanks
doyin01:
Less than 40 hours to end 2022 , if you survived 2022 , you deserve to dance and celebrate...May 2023 be a great year for us....amen...ire oooo...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
Enyinne:
Doyin , i sent u message. Kindly respond.
Thanks

I did not see any message.. message at where??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hefy4real:

The funny thing about it is that they claim to use it as a medium of exchange (they have been on about this for months now). They keep showing us fake pictures from China of how you can exchange it with cars, and estates grin So what they are actually telling us is that pi will replace fiat? What government or central banks will sit and watch an experimental digital coin overtake its fiat? Besides, last I heard, they said 1 pi is equivalent to 3142 grin Obviously, I’m not pained, I’m just stating the obvious. Don’t turn it to thread were u throw insults.

But what if the Pi thing later becomes real ??

Overconfidence kills ooo...the same overconfidence that made me extremely sure that naira will touch 800naira by Xmas and it did not...even if it later touches it next year.. the fact is it did not touch it at the predicted time and the prediction failed..

Let those that bought the PI coin to face whatever comes out of it....don't tell me you are jealous already tongue

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
Your thread. Do u recieve Nairaland email?
doyin01:

I did not see any message.. message at where??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
Enyinne:
Your thread. Do u recieve Nairaland email?

Oh okay.. I have replied on the thread..

Lost access to the email account attached to this my nairaland account....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seandisputed(m): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Truth is, we all had our hope high, until, the lover of chaos, woke hit the bells...
We have somebody like that on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Thegamingorca:

smiley
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Thegamingorca:

Go to binance and go to P2P...you can buy from there...the bank will not know whether you received payment for usdt or not as long as the seller did not put anything crypto as "narration "during the bank transfer...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by basketballseek: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Valuation metrics show that Boxlight Corporation may be undervalued. Its Value Score of B indicates it would be a good pick for value investors. The financial health and growth prospects of boxabl stock forecast, demonstrate its potential to outperform the market.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hefy4real:

Should I remind you that this is a cryptocurrency thread? If pi is no crypto why shill it here? grin I don’t have to log on into the chat room to get my details. I have the white papers.

Now let me say this again. I’m not against pi. It is a nice concept adopted by Nicholas and his team. They cannot do without an exchange that is the main point. And no government will watch it destroy their fiat. Now can we drink tea (or beer if u don’t mind)

Dude let this sink into that brain of yours, the issue is not whether they CAN or they CAN'T do without an exchange
Nicholas and CT DON'T, NEVER wants to do or depend any exchange but Utility, that is the core objective however they aren't against any exchange

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ckonnet: 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
If I knew about pi I for don dey mine, seriously i don't understand why people waste their precious time abi dey have alot of free Time to fud on a coin that you are not spending a dime on. Btc started like this too .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Henuell(m): 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Omo end of year enjoyment Sara

After chopping from hidoodles$

I'm bout to crush UPO$

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
Henuell:
Omo end of year enjoyment Sara
After chopping from hidoodles$
I'm bout to crush UPO$
hmmm...u meant long or short?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Do not fall in love with any cryptocurrency. Do not argue or fight over any cryptocurrency. As long as you are not the developer all you say or think of the project is trash.

We have seen big projects like ICP, Luna, UST, FTX, Celsius all come and gone. We could have sworn it will never happen but it did and all those that fought over it now look foolish.

Forget the amount of years it took for the project to be a reality, the developers can work for 10 years and still rug the project.

Like I will always say sell the monkey, buy the monkey, but do not turn to a monkey keeper.

So what you're telling people is to dump their coin over fiat at the least chance na. With people like you sorry to say the world will always remain stagnant. With people like you the internet and cell phones would have ceased to exist after several tries.

Thanks to people like us that exist and will always follow through to the end. Dont compare this coin to those coins that depended soley on exchanges to breath . This project has never been a pump and dump and it will never be.

It was never about money but legacy. The owner of pi was the lecturer of the owner of etherum. So you should know what angle this project is coming from.These people put their lives into this projects and thier projects are still alive , compared to these other useless coins you mentioned that was just about the pump and grab. Please slide away with your theory respectfully .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by richforever123: 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
zinaunreal:

So what you're telling people is to dump their coin over fiat at the least chance na. With people like you sorry to say the world will always remain stagnant. With people like you the internet and cell phones would have ceased to exist after several tries.

Thanks to people like us that exist and will always follow through to the end. Dont compare this coin to those coins that depended soley on exchanges to breath . This project has never been a pump and dump and it will never be.

It was never about money but legacy. The owner of pi was the lecturer of the owner of etherum. So you should know what angle this project is coming from.These people put their lives into this projects and thier projects are still alive , compared to these other useless coins you mentioned that was just about the pump and grab. Please slide away with your theory respectfully .

What he trying to say is that until the crypto market is regulated do not put your trust in one project, because of lack of regulation and enforcement greedy devs can decide to Rug a project anytime, he also did not say you should abstain from crypto, he says you can make money from crypto but do not be caught holding the bag

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
zinaunreal:

Pi is not a cryptocurrency. Take your argument to currency and finance thread. I am only referring to crypto traders. Refrain from quoting me, I never mentioned Pi in my post, kid.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Pi is not a cryptocurrency. Take your argument to currency and finance thread. I am only referring to crypto traders. Refrain from quoting me, I never mentioned Pi in my post, kid.

We all know where you're getting at. Don't be stagnant with your life. Innovate your african materialistic mentality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
zinaunreal:

We all know where you're getting at. Don't be stagnant with your life. Innovate your african materialistic mentality
Says a man looking for free money that grows on phone apps grin

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Says a man looking for free money that grows on phone apps grin

Finally your true color is out. Pi hater. Drown in your hate. It's people like you that carry laptops around when you can work with your phone. Apply common sense to your life. The World is getting smaller and simple everyday. People build apps with phones now dummy. cheesy what a twerp. I feel like am chatting with an 80 years old person . Grandfather . If you refuse to accept your phone can make you money, then stick to using cowries and allow people progress

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
zinaunreal:

Finally your true color is out. Pi hater. Drown in your hate. It's people like you that carry laptops around when you can work with your phone. Apply common sense to your life. The World is getting smaller and simple everyday. People build apps with phones now dummy. cheesy what a twerp. I feel like am chatting with an 80 years old person . Grandfather
People will just wake up and start attacking people even more the owners of a property. Even people that don't say they are against or with them. The Pi you attack people for I have it on my phone, have been a pioneer for 2 years now and still have the app. I also have Step app, Core and so many too. I don't go around shilling them or fighting over them. Allow the project to do the talking, even Satoshi did not go around insulting people that don't believe in Bitcoin when it started.

You can't beat me in your next world when it comes to technology. Knowledge without moral is a waste

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
SUPERPACK:
People will just wake up and start attacking people even more the owners of a property. Even people that don't say they are against or with them. The Pi you attack people for I have it on my phone, have been a pioneer for 2 years now and still have the app. I also have Step app, Core and so many too. I don't go around shilling them or fighting over them. Allow the project to do the talking, even Satoshi did not go around insulting people that don't believe in Bitcoin when it started.

You can't beat me in your next world when it comes to technology. Knowledge without moral is a waste

Stick to selling recharge cards if that's how you want to end up. Grandfather
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
zinaunreal:

Stick to selling recharge cards if that's how you want to end up.
Still better than being paid to shill. 20 naira per post merchant.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
SUPERPACK:

Grandfather hahahaha. I thought I was chatting with a someone with a reason for change . I don't want to end up like you papa
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
SUPERPACK:

At least I mined 350 renec from remitano free just to name a few with my phone. Its still better than bieng a vendor let's face facts. I have alots of miners at home . I practically do nothing but mine crypto with phone and physical miners I don't go around hawking because I refuse to accept innovations. I sleep all day and wait for money . I dont even move my fingers much grin. I don't beg to recharge peoples phones
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
zinaunreal:

At least I mined 350 renec from remitano free just to name a few with my phone. Its still better than bieng a vendor let's face facts. I have alots of miners at home . I practically do nothing but mine crypto with phone and physical miners I don't go around hawking because I refuse to accept innovations. I sleep all day and wait for money . I don't beg to recharge peoples phones
The rants of an ant.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
I just can't understand some people..

I felt so irritated, reading through comments of someone insulting someone else over "Pi Coin"..
For crying out loud, if you can't communicate without insulting unnecessarily, why not just read and pass?
Abi you be Sir Nicholas(founder of Pi coin) cousin? It's uncalled for na!

And to the pi antagonists, honestly I don't even know what to say to you guys.. As in, wetein exactly be una problem?

The Pi holders you guys are attacking, did not spend a kobo to acquire their Pi. It was mined freely with their own data. How Pi wey them use their phone mine freely take dey worry una naim I wan know!

Na wa oh!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 6:46am On Dec 31, 2022
SUPERPACK:
The rants of an ant.

Stick to using cowries . First they never believed that you can send mails via email, them they never believed that you can make money on computers. Money will grow in your phone yes and its already happening 1900 kid

(1) (2) (3) ... (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Mentholated, snifferlee, Chikacha, Tflex01, lrman(m), AgentNnamdi and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.