Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3318635 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Chikacha:

Like BTC and the Pizza guy.
grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:26am On Dec 30, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

I once preached SHIB here. When I came talking about lunc, y’all said it was dead, I said, it was a phoenix. It rose, then the people said, it’s a gamble… grin Look at it now. All exchanges buying into the burn.
There’s a lot of money to make in the trenches… but only few sees. Many are the eyes that looks, but only few sees.

The day you learn the dynamics of the whale, you’d understand the trenches better and love it.

#babydoge

Monitor #Sol down to the place of the hades-the place of the dead, for it won't stay there long. It's giving everyone another opportunity.

For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell...

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RedpillAnalyst: 12:31am On Dec 30, 2022
Pi Did 3.2X in 24 hours.

I'd be careful buying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:39am On Dec 30, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Monitor #Sol down to the place of the hades-the place of the dead, for it won't stay there long. It's giving everyone another opportunity.

For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell...

My love for Solana is stronger than ever. She knows I love her, and I ll be waiting with #2 open hands cheesy or just #1, depending on SBF cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Henuell(m): 1:58am On Dec 30, 2022
HIDOODLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omo this small coin just put better smile.for my face

Omo I thought I was gon end this year anyhow
God don gimme new year gift

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 3:39am On Dec 30, 2022
Henuell:
HIDOODLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omo this small coin just put better smile.for my face

Omo I thought I was gon end this year anyhow
God don gimme new year gift
congrats cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 4:15am On Dec 30, 2022
What has crypto taught you so far this 2022?

What do you wish you should have done better?

2023, what are your plans on crypto ?

This will help some of us especially newbies in taking decision as regards crypto in 2023.

Happy new year in advance o .

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:08am On Dec 30, 2022
Chikacha:

My love for Solana is stronger than ever. She knows I love her, and I ll be waiting with #2 open hands cheesy or just #1, depending on SBF cheesy

Take the emotion out of investing, for emotions are the biggest threat to your success as an investor… Money has nothing to do with emotions, it's strictly logical.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 6:16am On Dec 30, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Take the emotion out of investing, for emotions are the biggest threat to your success as an investor… Money has nothing to do with emotions, it's strictly logical.

ooh I have zero emotion for any coin, only this one. My mind does not lie to me. There is something about Solana that does not spell "dead" yet.

It is there.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 6:24am On Dec 30, 2022
seanwilliam:
What has crypto taught you so far this 2022?

What do you wish you should have done better?

2023, what are your plans on crypto ?

This will help some of us especially newbies in taking decision as regards crypto in 2023.

Happy new year in advance o .

Crypto is an elaborate Ponzi scheme and I will repeat it 1,000 times!

Everywhere you look in crypto there's a scam going on!

I only just learnt yesterday that there is even fake USDT

Once the markets rise I will sell off 90% of my crypto assets and withdraw my money, I no dey for this nonsense gambling stuff angry

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ChngedChnges(m): 7:13am On Dec 30, 2022
zinaunreal:

It doesn't matter if they salivate lol. Exchanges are only part of the eco system so it won't really affect pi compared to how other coins are bieng manipulated by exchanges . Alot of people locked their coins including me. The idea here is to see pi as an actual currency so exchanges don't really matter. That's why there is no initial coin offering.

What's the essence of exchanging my Pi to fiat, when i can actually use it for exchange of comodities and services . Everyone should have it in their wallets just likee actual money. That's one of the fundermental design of pi.
The pi dream grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2022
See topic on quora.am not surprise when Nigeria dev can not secure deal for there project internationally

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 8:31am On Dec 30, 2022
ChngedChnges:

Good to dream than smiling in pain.and regret..I feel the fake smile

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 8:34am On Dec 30, 2022
ElectronicMoney:

Once the markets rise I will sell off 90% of my crypto assets and withdraw my money, I no dey for this nonsense gambling stuff angry

Banks, stocks and shares are the greatest ponzi, you just too dumb to know that

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 8:36am On Dec 30, 2022
randy01:
See topic on quora.am not surprise when Nigeria dev can not secure deal for there project internationally

The dude wanna generate traffic, using Nigeria is a sure way

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2022
ChngedChnges:

It's no more a dream but a reality grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:39am On Dec 30, 2022
ElectronicMoney:

There are two kinds of cryptocurrency investors...
There are "gamblers" and "insiders."

The gamblers are the people who buy when a cryptocurrency is hot and panic sell whenever there is a correction.

Insiders buy at the bottom and hold on because they know which cryptocurrencies are actually useful and innovative.

You'd better calm down, and empower yourself with adequate knowledge and plugin yourself in the appropriate place in the sphere. So that you don't come back looking for where to scrape in the sphere after the total adoption.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2022
This is an interesting discussion. Don't deray it with insult.

He has said his own. Let's hear your opinion too not this below.

Hotice085:

Banks, stocks and shares are the greatest ponzi, you just too [/b]dumb[b] to know that

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ChngedChnges(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2022
Hotice085:

Good to dream than smiling in pain.and regret..I feel the fake smile
Lol there's how this world is shapen to function. Only time will reveal that to you.
I have nothing to loose with/without pi
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 9:01am On Dec 30, 2022
ChngedChnges:

Lol there's how this world is shapen to function. Only time will reveal that to you.
I have nothing to loose with/without pi

Then allow the dreamers to dream like Joseph the dream who dreamt his way to become prime minister

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doublestar21(m): 9:09am On Dec 30, 2022
Felixamos:

As mush as I appreciate your input, I would also say you shouldn't speak so authoritatively of things you don't know..

The guy you're quoting is right.. A lot of underground pi activity is happening 19times in the north than it is in the south.. Personally, I've joined a pi Twitter space with online pioneer attendees of not less than 70..

The fact that you don't see it dosen't mean it's a lie..

You can go underline and even point out where I spoke authoritatively sir. Maybe that is what you think.

Secondly, it seems you deviated a bit from our dialogue sir. We are talking about grater percentage knowing or not knowing how to lock it up. And I am of the opinion that many pioneers don't know how to lock it up that is my point.

Thirdly, with all due respect sir you said you had been in twiter space of pi not less than 70 people. I never doubted that what I am saying is that more than 50% of people in naija mining pi are not on Twitter so y contradicting what I said. Do you know how many Nigerians that are mining?. Infact we are more than two million let me not exaggerate but the truth is that 50% of them are not on Twitter so I am not saying that things are not going on but please get my exact point before poking me sir.

But please sir I don't wish to derail this thread with argument I prefer it to be a dialogue as the guy I have be quoting still kept it friendly . But I can accept all you said that I am wrong if it will enter argument

Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doublestar21(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2022
Chikacha:

You are in assumption. People understand very well how PI works. Only thing is, most people think it is a knockoff of BTC. You can say most people are following, do not believe but do not want to lose the opportunity . How can you just say they don't understand the only thing that can provide them financial freedom without taking a kobo. Don't forget the consistent update that PI provides.

I love how you are being friendly with ur dialogue rather than being rude. Thanks for that. Let me tell you what I meant out of 20 or 21 people in my circle, sincerely speaking only one person know about crypto . So 20 or 19 of them knows nothing about crypto. Because of that, they hardly mine and they are doing it just because they are just being reminded of it. Even you knows what I am saying. You can check ur homepage and see how many of them mining from ur referrals.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 9:26am On Dec 30, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ChngedChnges(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2022
Hotice085:

Then allow the dreamers to dream like Joseph the dream who dreamt his way to become prime minister
Lol dream on my brother. I just described what you were doing, I didn't fight it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hefy4real(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2022
All this pi miners self. I thought they said it won’t be listed on exchange and that it will kill BTC grin some exchanges listed it now (either fake or genuine) their hope is alive again. Get this straight, without being listed on an exchange, consider it practically useless. If it is eventually being traded on any exchange, it must die first (I mean there will be a huge sell-off first). Now tell me how different is it from crypto if it tows that line?

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ckonnet: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2022
[quote author=Icecream4U post=119534334][/quote]

Me I tire, some people no dey follow up
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2022
Hotice085:

The dude wanna generate traffic, using Nigeria is a sure way

This one self dey

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by aekanem: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by aekanem: 9:52am On Dec 30, 2022
If you are thinking of a viable investment that will keep yield good returns, try https://www.stanbicibtcfundsmanagement.com/invest-now-39wveeym

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 9:54am On Dec 30, 2022
Hefy4real:
All this pi miners self. I thought they said it won’t be listed on exchange and that it will kill BTC grin some exchanges listed it now (either fake or genuine) their hope is alive again. Get this straight, without being listed on an exchange, consider it practically useless. If it is eventually being traded on any exchange, it must die first (I mean there will be a huge sell-off first). Now tell me how different is it from crypto if it tows that line?

Seriously bro your comment right now is just a grain of sand in the desert because pi has received all sorts of bashing from even coinmarket cap itself and stood for years.

Pi has no control over it bieng listed on exchanges. Pi did not beg to be listed . They are the ones integrating it into their systems. Pi can do without exchanges correct yourself . Pi can even decide to get its own exchange. It's not practically useless it has the largest utility in the world right now. You seem pained. I can understand . Channel your energy into downloading the app and mining whats left before it passes you by totally.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doublestar21(m): 9:59am On Dec 30, 2022
zinaunreal:

Pi has no control over it bieng listed on exchanges. Pi did not beg to be listed . They are the ones integrating it into their systems. Pi can do without exchanges correct yourself . It's not practically useless it has the largest utility in the world right now. You seem pained. I can understand

grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hefy4real(m): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2022
zinaunreal:

Seriously bro your comment right now is just a grain of sand in the desert because pi has received all sorts of bashing from even coinmarket cap itself and stood for years.

Pi has no control over it bieng listed on exchanges. Pi did not beg to be listed . They are the ones integrating it into their systems. Pi can do without exchanges correct yourself . Pi can even decide to get its own exchange. It's not practically useless it has the largest utility in the world right now. You seem pained. I can understand . Channel your energy into downloading the app and mining whats left before it passes you by totally.

Could u kindly point or show to us its utility sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: BeastOfNoTribe, Hotice085, HODGracious, janga(m), Ethereum, 10cedes, Dundalk(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.