Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3323255 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) ... (3656) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2022
Hefy4real:

Could u kindly point or show to us its utility sir?

Do your research. I don't have that kind of time. Start with twitter and YouTube
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hefy4real(m): 10:14am On Dec 30, 2022
zinaunreal:

Seriously bro your comment right now is just a grain of sand in the desert because pi has received all sorts of bashing from even coinmarket cap itself and stood for years.

Pi has no control over it bieng listed on exchanges. Pi did not beg to be listed . They are the ones integrating it into their systems. Pi can do without exchanges correct yourself . Pi can even decide to get its own exchange. It's not practically useless it has the largest utility in the world right now. You seem pained. I can understand . Channel your energy into downloading the app and mining whats left before it passes you by totally.

The funny thing about it is that they claim to use it as a medium of exchange (they have been on about this for months now). They keep showing us fake pictures from China of how you can exchange it with cars, and estates grin So what they are actually telling us is that pi will replace fiat? What government or central banks will sit and watch an experimental digital coin overtake its fiat? Besides, last I heard, they said 1 pi is equivalent to 3142 grin Obviously, I’m not pained, I’m just stating the obvious. Don’t turn it to thread were u throw insults.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 10:16am On Dec 30, 2022
Hefy4real:

The funny thing about it is that they claim to use it as a medium of exchange (they have been on about this for weeks now). They keep showing us fake pictures from China of how you can exchange it with cars, and estates grin So what they are actually telling us is that pi will replace fiat? What government or central banks will sit and watch an experimental digital coin overtake its fiat? Besides last I heard, they said 1 pi is equivalent to 3142 grin obviously, I’m not pained. I’m just stating the obvious. Don’t turn it to thread were u throw insults.

This one doesn't even know that Nigerian banks and other international banks have been mining this coin for years grin . You know nothing it is a waste to give you audience. Drown in your hate

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hefy4real(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2022
zinaunreal:

This one doesn't even know that Nigerian banks and other international banks have been mining this coin grin . You know nothing it is a waste to give you audience. Drown in your hate

grin grin grin No doubt, u love getting ur ears tickled (u love hearing what you want) I learnt so as well that banks are also mining bla bla bla. Oga the Central banks will only support a digital coin of its own.
When you state the obvious they turn it into fight. No hatred brother, face reality.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 10:22am On Dec 30, 2022
Hefy4real:

grin grin grin No doubt, u love getting ur ears tickled (u love hearing what you want) I learnt so as well that banks are also mining bla bla bla. Oga the Central banks will only support a digital coin of its own.
When you state the obvious they turn it into fight. No hatred brother, face reality.

Drown in your hate. Tell that to 50 million people . Get on with your life. Nobody hold you grin ah ah. This pi dey pain this guy o grin grin oboy see something grin go away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anticrime77: 10:22am On Dec 30, 2022
Hefy4real:

The funny thing about it is that they claim to use it as a medium of exchange (they have been on about this for months now). They keep showing us fake pictures from China of how you can exchange it with cars, and estates grin So what they are actually telling us is that pi will replace fiat? What government or central banks will sit and watch an experimental digital coin overtake its fiat? Besides, last I heard, they said 1 pi is equivalent to 3142 grin Obviously, I’m not pained, I’m just stating the obvious. Don’t turn it to thread were u throw insults.

You better move on.. I feel dat kind pain

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hefy4real(m): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2022
zinaunreal:

Drown in your hate. Tell that to 50 million people . Get on with your life. Nobody hold you grin ah ah. This pi dey pain this guy o grin grin oboy see something grin go away.

When is main net? grin I guess mainnet will be launched or starts when the next crypto bull run begins. ‘Expectation postponed makes the heart sick’

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kulkris(m): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2022
Bee network is a defi ecosystem that has recently rolled new features on its network:which includes
-Earning USDT through the Bee network offerwall.
-Sending NFT through the Bee network.
-Managing Dapp connections and supporting account importation via secret phrase in Bee wallet.

Join now and earn Bee for free, through mining.While we await the launch of the token.
Invitation code to join and get 1 Bee for free: coolkris. Download at https://bee.com/en/download.
After downloading and register you get 25% bonus for every active member in your team. Mine more now before it is halved.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 30, 2022
Hefy4real:

When is main net? grin I guess mainnet will be launched or starts when the next crypto bull run begins. ‘Expectation postponed makes the heart sick’
I didn't want to reply you but your comment though childish, calls for it.
You've already made your point, why act childish?

Look at it this way; in 2019, no one would've agreed to buy pi even for 10naira but now, those pi holders could sell theirs for atleast 150naira and pi haven't even launched to mainnet yet. Though cheap, I would say it's an improvement cause if anyone had taken your advice in 2019, they probably would have deleted their pi account because there was no future in sight for pi as at then but fast-forward to 2022 and compare.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and as much as you don't believe in the future of pi, there are many out there who does and you would permit me to say, that future is gradually taking shape. You trying to make a gest of pi holders is really childish. What do they stand to loose? But they could decide to sell off their even now and vendors are readily available to buy..

There's something I always say here; "don't speak so certain of something you have no control over". Pi could pull a major surprise in the Crypto sphere but even if it dosen't, pi holders could sell off their coins at a cheap rate whenever they dim fit. So again, what do they stand to loose?

My advice to pi holders, keep holding and believing.. There's much to gain but you have absolutely nothing to loose..I mean, absolutely nothing..

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EliteMike(m): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2022
Please what's this update on bybit where you have to deposit $50 to claim an airdrop
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
doublestar21:

I love how you are being friendly with ur dialogue rather than being rude. Thanks for that. Let me tell you what I meant out of 20 or 21 people in my circle, sincerely speaking only one person know about crypto . So 20 or 19 of them knows nothing about crypto. Because of that, they hardly mine and they are doing it just because they are just being reminded of it. Even you knows what I am saying. You can check ur homepage and see how many of them mining from ur referrals.

Thanks

Thank you for pointing that out, now my head is swelling. I really believe that information is power and I do not take this place for granted. I was told to ''choose to be kind and you will be right all the time'' I do not like to win arguments, I like to have a free mind when I am done.

The person who has made my life miserable with the mining of PI has never spent a kobo on crypto; this person knows everything about PI and what is expected. This is why we banter all the time. As history will have it though. I did not invite anyone to PI, like I said, I was laughing. I invited my other self, if you know what I mean.

Regarding your view on crypto-awareness, you are correct on the experiences you have. I have experienced it too; however, in my case, they know about crypto, they do not want to invest their money and lose it.

The actual statistics for crypto adaptation in Nigeria according to Kucoin and Coin Bureau is over 1/3 of the working population. This is actual crypto utilization ooo. = 5 transactions of up to a total of 1,000 USD a month of only BTC.

Now, imagine the actual crypto awareness.
I heard they want to legalize crypto in Nigeria.

Don't forget that thing we Nigerians do where we don't share what we know for one diabolical reason or the other. For that your circle of 21, don't be surprised that this our OP dey inside dey look you like JJC. Two fit dey, Mazimoni fit follow dey that your circle sef dey look you like JJC ma sef.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hefy4real:
All this pi miners self. I thought they said it won’t be listed on exchange and that it will kill BTC grin some exchanges listed it now (either fake or genuine) their hope is alive again. Get this straight, without being listed on an exchange, consider it practically useless. If it is eventually being traded on any exchange, it must die first (I mean there will be a huge sell-off first). Now tell me how different is it from crypto if it tows that line?

It ll be bloody and there must be a burn mechanism.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hefy4real:

You don't get it, they jumped the main net. You don't honestly have to win this argument. just mine the PI and still laugh until they start laughing at you when it works. Simple, this life nor pass as I tell you so.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doublestar21(m): 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chikacha:

Thank you for pointing that out, now my head is swelling. I really believe that information is power and I do not take this place for granted. I was told to ''choose to be kind and you will be right all the time'' I do not like to win arguments, I like to have a free mind when I am done.

The person who has made my life miserable with the mining of PI has never spent a kobo on crypto; this person knows everything about PI and what is expected. This is why we banter all the time. As history will have it though. I did not invite anyone to PI, like I said, I was laughing. I invited my other self, if you know what I mean.

Regarding your view on crypto-awareness, you are correct on the experiences you have. I have experienced it too; however, in my case, they know about crypto, they do not want to invest their money and lose it.

The actual statistics for crypto adaptation in Nigeria according to Kucoin and Coin Bureau is over 1/3 of the working population. This is actual crypto utilization ooo. = 5 transactions of up to a total of 1,000 USD a month of only BTC.

Now, imagine the actual crypto awareness.
I heard they want to legalize crypto in Nigeria.

Don't forget that thing we Nigerians do where we don't share what we know for one diabolical reason or the other. For that your circle of 21, don't be surprised that this our OP dey inside dey look you like JJC. Two fit dey, Mazimoni fit follow dey that your circle sef dey look you like JJC ma sef.

I understood you sir but I know all of them in my circle in person. They don't have knowledge about crypto at all.
Thanks for keeping the thread alive with friendly expression. Because someone people would have bullied me because they knew I don't have strength. I am open to learning. As far as I am concerned, I have that mindset that "I know nothing". I keep learning.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doublestar21(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
Felixamos:

I didn't want to reply you but your comment though childish, calls for it.
You've already made your point, why act childish?

Look at it this way; in 2019, no one would've agreed to buy pi even for 10naira but now, those pi holders could sell theirs for atleast 150naira and pi haven't even launched to mainnet yet. Though cheap, I would say it's an improvement cause if anyone had taken your advice in 2019, they probably would have deleted their pi account because there was no future in sight for pi as at then but fast-forward to 2022 and compare.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and as much as you don't believe in the future of pi, there are many out there who does and you would permit me to say, that future is gradually taking shape. You trying to make a gest of pi holders is really childish. What do they stand to loose? But they could decide to sell off their even now and vendors are readily available to buy..

There's something I always say here; "don't speak so certain of something you have no control over". Pi could pull a major surprise in the Crypto sphere but even if it dosen't, pi holders could sell off their coins at a cheap rate whenever they dim fit. So again, what do they stand to loose?

My advice to pi holders, keep holding and believing.. There's much to gain but you have absolutely nothing to loose..I mean, absolutely nothing..

Sometimes, I feel ashamed when some people displays in public. The person he is mocking has nothing to loose but yet, he kept pushing it hard and harder. Infact, if I am of his opinion, I would have stayed low if not for anything but for the sake of over 35millon plus people mining it. Because I will be checking between me and those crowd who has more knowledge?. Is either I join them secretly in mining or I keep my faith just to wait for the outcome.

Like I said this is 21st century nothing is impossible both good and bad so I wonder why someone still belief he has monopoly of a particular thing. It is necessary they listen to "TEN THINGS POOR PEOPLE DO THAT THE RICH DON'T" by Dan lock

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
ChngedChnges:

Lol dream on my brother. I just described what you were doing, I didn't fight it

Dream, fight and what next...man what is itching you about Pi
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Make me sef dey mine pi too..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hefy4real:

U are a Pi illiterate, don't see it as an insult but the raw truth.
DYOR instead of "they say, they say" mentality you are displaying
Pi 3142.....na your type small pikin go sell Infront of ur old boy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Well, did anyone remember a coin back then with the name The Billion Coin (TBC). Celebrities bought into it, people entered with their pension some sold lands, some borrowed. This was a time when BTC was trading a little cheap. Today TBC is no more, no reality and people money gone.

In this space it's all monkey business, just make sure you sell the monkey, don't turn to monkey keeper grin

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
doublestar21:

Sometimes, I feel ashamed when some people displays in public. The person he is mocking has nothing to loose but yet, he kept pushing it hard and harder. Infact, if I am of his opinion, I would have stayed low if not for anything but for the sake of over 35millon plus people mining it. Because I will be checking between me and those crowd who has more knowledge?. Is either I join them secretly in mining or I keep my faith just to wait for the outcome.

Like I said this is 21st century nothing is impossible both good and bad so I wonder why someone still belief he has monopoly of a particular thing. It is necessary they listen to "TEN THINGS POOR PEOPLE DO THAT THE RICH DON'T" by Dan lock

Gone are the days when I use to preach this kind of sermon, now I enjoy telling people how foolish they are

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by psalm68(m): 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Well, did anyone remember a coin back then with the name The Billion Coin (TBC). Celebrities bought into it, people entered with their pension some sold lands, some borrowed. This was a time when BTC was trading a little cheap. Today TBC is no more, no reality and people money gone.

In this space it's all monkey business, just make sure you sell the monkey, don't turn to monkey keeper grin
You are correct man, a lot of money went down the drain then. I myself ignored btc and bought a lot of tbc then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hefy4real(m): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hotice085:

U are a Pi illiterate, don't see it as an insult but the raw truth.
DYOR instead of "they say, they say" mentality you are displaying
Pi 3142.....na your type small pikin go sell Infront of ur old boy

Like they say: ‘you are entitled to your opinion’. I’d rather state the obvious rather than follow the crowd. 90% of those mining have not even read the white paper. All they do is follow what this or that says. I would never resort to insult no matter how you guys throw your insults. Peeps do not really like the truth. The fact remains, for pi to be practically useful, it needs an exchange. That defeats its purpose (yes I know). I said this same thing to some guys about a year ago and look what we have now, Pi being listed on different exchanges. Mind you I have read the white papers (Nice write up they have) Let’s see how it ends.

If they cannot make a valid point they resort to throwing insults grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tohmey:
Help! Am looking for reputable place to buy BTC at affordable rate
Note: No P2P
Thanks in advance

Why not p2p

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doublestar21(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hotice085:

Gone are the days when I use to preach this kind of sermon, now I enjoy telling people how foolish they are

You just crippled me with this comment shocked shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
When men reap where they did not sow.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hefy4real:

Like they say: ‘you are entitled to your opinion’. I’d rather state the obvious rather than follow the crowd. 90% of those mining have not even read the white paper. All they do is follow what this or that says. I would never resort to insult no matter how you guys throw your insults. Peeps do not really like the truth. The fact remains, for pi to be practically useful, it needs an exchange. That defeats its purpose (yes I know). I said this same thing to some guys about a year ago and look what we have now, Pi being listed on different exchanges. Mind you I have read the white papers (Nice write up they have) Let’s see how it ends.

Pi wanna exist without depending on any exchange which is the primary purpose of the project spearheaded by a brilliant chap who was the CEO of ventures that has successfully produced profitable enterprises that are still running
Whereas you a nobody but a talkative that got no business worth N5 Naira wants to tell Nicholas and his team of 30 hardcore team that they should remain in the same status quo Bitcoin and co have bastardized....you are a local man, u don't know wassup
A web3 kid will sell u 100times over ...u don't know shit about Pi, always get your info from the app chat room man

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
doublestar21:

You just crippled me with this comment shocked shocked

Man 2022 is dead, 2023 is at hand, no time to 4k around
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hefy4real:

Drown in your hate. You don't even know what practically useful means. Better go and mine the remaining crumbs left before you die broke

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hefy4real(m): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hotice085:

Pi wanna exist without depending on any exchange which is the primary purpose of the project spearheaded by a brilliant chap who was the CEO of ventures that has successfully produced profitable enterprises that are still running
Whereas you a nobody but a talkative that got no business worth N5 Naira wants to tell Nicholas and his team of 30 hardcore team that they should remain in the same status quo Bitcoin and co have bastardized....you are a local man, u don't know wassup
A web3 kid will sell u 100times over ...u don't know shit about Pi, always get your info from the app chat room man

Should I remind you that this is a cryptocurrency thread? If pi is no crypto why shill it here? grin I don’t have to log on into the chat room to get my details. I have the white papers.

Now let me say this again. I’m not against pi. It is a nice concept adopted by Nicholas and his team. They cannot do without an exchange that is the main point. And no government will watch it destroy their fiat. Now can we drink tea (or beer if u don’t mind)

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
AmazeWallet Testnet
� GET FREE 22 $AMAZE 

�DownLoad Wallat:
Amaze Wallet
https://amazewallet.com/download?uuid=3c6f9d6c-fab7-4699-a9ae-49825951b0d8

� Click any Menu
�Click ‘☑️have read and agree’
�Click Login with Gmail ()
�Create New Wallet
�Backup Mnemonic words (must)

2. Click "Wallet"
� Select ‘Amaze Chain’
� Copy your address
� Claim your faucet : http://amazewallet.com/faucet
�Click ‘�’ refresh if you cannot see your AMC balance

3. BE ACTIVE,
�collect faucet 10 times
(you can do that 1x per day, so you need to do it within 10 days)

4. TEST OUR APP,
� send 1 $AMC to team address : 0xf13d680bA12717fE27d33caB983c5C755Ff74358

5. Mint an NFT,
�purchase at least 2 NFTs,
�list your NFT with the price no more than 2 $AMT

�22Amc=45-50$
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
Do not fall in love with any cryptocurrency. Do not argue or fight over any cryptocurrency. As long as you are not the developer all you say or think of the project is trash.

We have seen big projects like ICP, Luna, UST, FTX, Celsius all come and gone. We could have sworn it will never happen but it did and all those that fought over it now look foolish.

Forget the amount of years it took for the project to be a reality, the developers can work for 10 years and still rug the project.

Like I will always say sell the monkey, buy the monkey, but do not turn to a monkey keeper.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) ... (3656) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Stan2330(m), sunnychibs(m), AgentNnamdi, Kobicove(m), sweetveek(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.