Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3011) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3279073 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3008) (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) ... (3635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
Are you guys saying that my 1630 Pi is now worth something....?

There are now possibilities and future tendencies.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
Please don't move your PI I think it is fake.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
Omo sol is gone !

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
Robnectar:

And these are things deflover don't even know @ his age,... If cmoney2222 probably take up the matter with him ehn, he can even rope the old fool with the fund,... All he just needs is witness that can testify
I like to dey warm violence wey sawaagrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
Chikacha:
Please don't move your PI I think it is fake.

It's not fake. It's listed as innovation or futures. It's not for trade or exchange yet. Even if you tried to move your pi, there is no option for that
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doublestar21(m): 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Chikacha:

Yes, they are selling it but that makes it a good thing cause now there is a possibility of sales.
I am definitely not buying cause the number of PI outside is bloody.

Go through your pi browser under Blockchain, you will discover that out of 1.4 billion coins migrated so far only about 300m is accessible (not locked). The rest are locked. Most people who mining pi never understood what it meant to lock pi. So without the proper knowledge many locked 100% of their pi for 3 , 4 or even 5 years. Now after the migrating their pi to mainnet they noticed they have little or no available balance in their wallet.
That is why you rarely see people selling it out frequently and any how, not that they don't want to sell , but they discovered that they already locked and can't be reversed at the moment. So with this, the demand will be high at the moment.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
Are you guys saying that my 1630 Pi is now worth something....?

Yes o. Exchanges are not wating for the actual mainnet. Some have listed it as innovation or futures but not for trade yet. . If you have not gotten pi, go and get it now before trading and mainnet starts because I think that current value is nothing compared to the actual mainnet. It's on coinmarket cap, huobi, xt and binance but not for trade yet $30 to $40

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
Hopefully it will. I'm optimistic that's why I keep mining. Not missing out this time unlike the bitcoin opportunity of 2008 and 9
Felixamos:

Not yet Sir..

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
Hopefully it will. I'm optimistic that's why I keep mining. Not missing out this time unlike the bitcoin opportunity of 2008 and 9

We don clime this boat oh any how wey eh wan be grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mazinewmoney:

We don climb this boat oh any how wey eh wan be . After two years of mining . Pi's ecosystem and utilities are large thats why, alot of things are going on right now grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
Please if you're interested, mine this coin from sidra bank. The first Islamic coin. I belive its very promising.

Please use my referal

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
doublestar21:

Go through your pi browser under Blockchain, you will discover that out of 1.4 billion coins migrated so far only about 300m is accessible (not locked). The rest are locked. Most people who mining pi never understood what it meant to lock pi. So without the proper knowledge many locked 100% of their pi for 3 , 4 or even 5 years. Now after the migrating their pi to mainnet they noticed they have little or no available balance in their wallet.
That is why you rarely see people selling it out frequently and any how, not that they don't want to sell , but they discovered that they already locked and can't be reversed at the moment. So with this, the demand will be high at the moment.

Thanks

Yes, I locked mine up because of KYC.
But wait ooh, If this is true these exchanges are shameless ooo shocked. How can you be salivating on top another man invention in front of him. cheesy this is the most ridiculous thing I have seen......apart from the way SBF started selling SOL Immediately after they bailed him.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
seanwilliam:
Omo sol is gone !

The Lord said to him, “Peace to you, do not fear; you shall not die.

You'd better buy when it's cheaper...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
Chikacha:

But wait ooh, If this is true these exchanges are shameless ooo shocked. How can you be salivating on top another man invention in front of him. cheesy this is the most ridiculous thing I have seen......apart from the way SBF started selling SOL Immediately after they bailed him.

It doesn't matter if they salivate lol. Exchanges are only part of the eco system so it won't really affect pi compared to how other coins are bieng manipulated by exchanges . Alot of people locked their coins including me. The idea here is to see pi as an actual currency so exchanges don't really matter. That's why there is no initial coin offering.

What's the essence of exchanging my Pi to fiat, when i can actually use it for exchange of comodities and services . Everyone should have it in their wallets just likee actual money. That's one of the fundermental design of pi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
zinaunreal:

It doesn't matter if they salivate lol. Exchanges are only part of the eco system so it won't really affect pi compared to how other coins are bieng manipulated by exchanges . Alot of people locked their coins including me. The idea here is to see pi as an actual currency so exchanges don't really matter. That's why there is no initial coin offering.

What's the essence of exchanging my Pi to fiat, when i can actually use it for exchange of comodities and services . Everyone should have it in their wallets just likee actual money. That's one of the fundermental design of pi.

100% true. But those exchanges have to shame small.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
doublestar21:

Thanks

I beg to differ on some of your points. Alot of people are aware of the essence of lock and its duration. If you go to China and other countries in Asia, they organize orientation for them how this is done and the best steps to take to ensure the growth of the eco system. Same as Nigeria especially the North and parts of Cameroon, Benin and Ghana .

People are very aware. Alot of people were selling but I think it came to a halt when the coin hit exchanges and that initial value was made known

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Meanwhile, the thing that happened in our house is happening elsewhere. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doublestar21(m): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
Chikacha:

That is the problem. Those exchanges you see are only interested in their bag.
Earlier or middle of this year, binance showed green light of being interested in pi bit laid low just to maintain his integrity. Now bear market has made some exchanges that they don't see the normally daily trading volume they used to see. And this has forced huobi to release an announcement stipulating that it will follow pi closely and later xt exchange followed up in less that two hours after huobi announcement. Now the two are already trying to me smart to ensure they first listed it when PI goes to mainnet but unfortunately they have to tear up the race fighting for traffic and of course you know what that means.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doublestar21(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
zinaunreal:

Yes you are right but exchanges need to respect themselves. But only if people will read PI'S white paper, they will understand what you just explain. Most of them have not taken time to go through the brainstorm app or follow up PCT announcement to see what is going on yet they believe that they were wiser than 35million plus pionners mining. The bottom line is that a wise man is not he who claimed he knows all, but he who kept ab open mind and continued learning. Most of them criticizing and proving pi to be scam knows very little or nothing about programing, making research or crypto but I wonder how they claim to have a mastery level on every field.

Naturally, more than 80% of the philosophers as of then never believed that their is God. But one christian philosopher came up and said "believe that their is God you have nothing to loose than to believe than to believe that there is not God and later discover that there is God.

What I am saying is that you have nothing to loose if PI fails than coming to the public speaking with confidence trying to proof someones project a scam. NB: VITALIK B was once Dr NIKOLAS student but.

After COVID-19 I stopped saying "it is not possible". In this 21st century everything is possible even pi turning to be scam is possible but all we r trying to do is just to be smart.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
doublestar21:

That is the problem. Those exchanges you see are only interested in their bag.
Earlier or middle of this year, binance showed green light of being interested in pi bit laid low just to maintain his integrity. Now bear market has made some exchanges that they don't see the normally daily trading volume they used to see. And this has forced huobi to release an announcement stipulating that it will follow pi closely and later xt exchange followed up in less that two hours after huobi announcement. Now the two are already trying to me smart to ensure they first listed it when PI goes to mainnet but unfortunately they have to tear up the race fighting for traffic and of course you know what that means.

We have officially entered another era of crypto currency

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doublestar21(m): 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
zinaunreal:

I beg to differ on some of your points. Alot of people are aware of the essence of lock and its duration. If you go to China and other countries in Asia, they organize orientation for them how this is done and the best steps to take to ensure the growth of the eco system. Same as Nigeria especially the North and parts of Cameroon, Benin and Ghana .

People are very aware. Alot of people were selling but I think it came to a halt when the coin hit exchanges and that initial value was made known

I believed when u mentioned china but as soon as you mentioned Nigeria and other Africans county I knew it is already game over. Who told you many of them were tutored? They weren't. Infact you can raise it up somewhere. Let me be realistic, many people in this country don't know their left or right about pi as many of them are not into crypto. Thanks to pi as it added more number of people into crypto. I know you will object it but I am not ready to stress it more.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
doublestar21:

I believed when u mentioned china but as soon as you mentioned Nigeria and other Africans county I knew it is already game over. Who told you many of them were tutored? They weren't. Infact you can raise it up somewhere. Let me be realistic, many people in this country don't know their left or right about pi as many of them are not into crypto. Thanks to pi as it added more number of people into crypto. I know you will object it but I am not ready to stress it more.
Thanks

They are tutored go to twitter and see what's happening. Lots of video contents there . In Nigeria here it's the North. Aboki is not stupid oh. They know crypto very well.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
zinaunreal:

It's not fake. It's listed as innovation or futures. It's not for trade or exchange yet. Even if you tried to move your pi, there is no option for that

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doublestar21(m): 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
zinaunreal:

They are tutored go to twitter and see what's happening. Lots of video contents there . In Nigeria here it's the North. Aboki is not stupid oh. They know crypto very well.

The same Twitter wey I know?. By the way ask people around you to say something about pi and see only few people can say up to 50% of it. Some of them were just being introduced by their friends and yet they felt and showed signs of not being interested. Infact you even beg them to mine yet they refused and you want me to believe that most of them have orientation about it. No bro as for lockup I can bet that many did it but they can say exactly the implication of what they did. As for Twitter our people hardly learn these kind things online the prefer to watch videos on Facebook, do Whatsapp and lots more. By the way as u Sabi use Twitter, u think say na everyone Sabi am?. Many of Nigerian pionners are not even on Twitter bro.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
doublestar21:

The same Twitter wey I know?. By the way ask people around you to say something about pi and see only few people can say up to 50% of it. Some of them were just being introduced by their friends and yet they felt and showed signs of not being interested. Infact you even beg them to mine yet they refused and you want me to believe that most of them have orientation about it. No bro as for lockup I can bet that many did it but they can say exactly the implication of what they did. As for Twitter our people hardly learn these kind things online the prefer to watch videos on Facebook, do Whatsapp and lots more. By the way as u Sabi use Twitter, u think say na everyone Sabi am?. Many of Nigerian pionners are not even on Twitter bro.

Thanks
As mush as I appreciate your input, I would also say you shouldn't speak so authoritatively of things you don't know..

The guy you're quoting is right.. A lot of underground pi activity is happening 19times in the north than it is in the south.. Personally, I've joined a pi Twitter space with online pioneer attendees of not less than 70..

The fact that you don't see it dosen't mean it's a lie..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
doublestar21:

Thanks

You are in assumption. People understand very well how PI works. Only thing is, most people think it is a knockoff of BTC. You can say most people are following, do not believe but do not want to lose the opportunity . How can you just say they don't understand the only thing that can provide them financial freedom without taking a kobo. Don't forget the consistent update that PI provides.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
Chikacha:

You are in assumption. People understand very well how PI works. Only thing is, most people think it is a knockoff of BTC. You can say most people are following, do not believe but do not want to lose the opportunity . How can you just say they don't understand the only thing that can provide them financial freedom without taking a kobo. Don't forget the consistent update that PI provides.

I mean, the fact that you can actually sell your pi even now, to those online vendors pricing very low should mean something.. Considering the fact you didn't spend a kobo to get it..

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
Felixamos:

I mean, the fact that you can actually sell you pi even now, to those online vendors pricing very low should mean something.. Considering the fact you didn't spend a kobo to get it..

I say ehn, From that one guy that was paying N80,000 for 1,000 PI. You can Imagine the number of people who locked it up. Nah... This is something big and the yabbing that is coming my way if it works .... cheesy.

I don laff plenty people.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
Chikacha:

I say ehn, From that one guy that was paying N80,000 for 1,000 PI. You can Imagine the number of people who locked it up. Nah... This is something big and the yabbing that is coming my way if it works .... cheesy.

I don laff plenty people.
The Twitter space I joined, one man was complaining how his friend sold his, to pay his house rent..

The Twitter space was about sensitising pioneers not to panic sell.. I just dey laugh.

Girl you no need fear.. Anyday wey to hold the tire you and you no mind selling cheap, you fit just sell am to all this nairaland vendors. You no loose anything.. But sha I believe say pi go get value..

Meanwhile, person wey dey stay not too far from my house, don price me 150naira per pi..
At the bolded, that 1,000pieces wey been worth 80,000naira then go worth 150,000naira now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
Felixamos:

The Twitter space I joined, one man was complaining how his friend sold his, to pay his house rent..

Like BTC and the Pizza guy.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3008) (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) ... (3635) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: michealewela and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.